• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Because the way I see it, likes are a good way to support users and to help them out.
Also the pain of others would never make me feel good about myself.
Yeah but...

Why couldn't you write a post instead?

Personally, when I see someone feel bad. I don't like their person and say nothing afterward, because it give off the wrong impression.

No, I rather write a supporting message to help them. Like that, they know much better that peoples care about them.

While you see like as support, liking everything doesn't mean you are supporting in a good way, context is key.

Like can't say much, words are here for that.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Somewhere in the story, I am thinking about WW3 Happening.
This is the map of the start of WW3.
The title should be "WW3 in 17382", but we have this instead.
Also 17382 is in Xoden years, not in Earth years.
View attachment 144118
When it says "invaded", that does not mean annexed.
Also Dictator Vandrox does not want nukes to happen yet and if he sees one detonate, he will claim the whole planet. So this is going on.
So why did Russia and China invade Australia? :p

D

Deleted member

Hot take: liking someone's post can also be used to indicate support and not just because you actually like the post's content.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Dang. You would make a good ro-model.
I heard your friend is in SmashBoards, so can we help him make in comfortable?
Also I feel really bad for how your friend is treated.
Technically, he is not on Smashboards and NEVER will be. Can't blame him though, I can only imagine how depressed he will get if say get into a fight with TheLastJinjo over the opinion on a character. Or if he gets wrapped into a political argument and be forced to tell everyone shut up over it and everyone attacks him as a result. I think about these things every day and I know what can set him off.

But don't talk with him just now, he will be needing some time to cool off after today's breakdown in our side server.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Now we'll get the same old "I promise to read in future" spiel.

With a hint of “I am a loser” self-deprecation?
And why does it sound like both of you want him to do that?

And this is why you don't assume.

Just don't. We had a spiel yesterday because of "assumptions". We do have sensitive users here. There's nothing wrong with voicing concerns, but it's not good to let personal feelings choose our words for us when most of the time, it does more bad than good. The whole, "Oh, they're going to do this now and this and this because of this." is very demeaning in general and no one benefits from it.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
But if you want to talk to him, his name is [REDACTED] on Twitter. But don't talk with him just now, he will be needing some time to cool off after today's breakdown in our side server.
If he needs some time to cool off, NOT sharing the name would’ve been best.

Just in case Shiny half-reads your stuff.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I didn't watch the dub., I'm all about them subs. But, don't care if you watch dubs.

Either way, I already ship it, because of course I would already be shipping it.
I didn't watch the dub either, this is just the first search result. And it's not like the dub is drastically different.

D

Deleted member

I think that's the 10 billionth time I've gotten the last post on the page. Sneaky fudgesicles.

D

Deleted member

So why did Russia and China invade Australia? :p
OH, I forgot to show the back story.
December 1st, 17381

The Xodens establish more military camps. Fear is escalating extremely high, as the Xodens could take over the world for themselves. The Xoden Army makes a great plan, They transform themselves to make themselves look like the Russians and Chinese military.

December 4th, 17381

The master plan is ready. Kazakhstan is invaded as soon as the master plan is ready. Kazakhstan did not prepare for war, and this comes off as a huge surprise to the Allied Nations. The Allies meet together, but their main goal is to not declare war at all.
1.png

December 8th, 17381

China and Russia form together to become the Supreme Powers. While Venezuela, North Korea, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Laos and Vietnam form to make the Iviry Powers. Soon after the Allied superpowers gets as many allies as it can. This day also marks where The Supreme Powers and Iviry powers bond.
2.png

January 3rd, 17382

The Supreme Powers annex Kazakhstan and Mongolia. WW3 starts. Dictator Vantrox does not want nuclear weapons being used. A few moments later, the Iviry Powers would rush to as much countries as possible.
3242323432.png

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Technically, he is not on Smashboards and NEVER will be. Can't blame him though, I can only imagine how depressed he will get if say get into a fight with TheLastJinjo over the opinion on a character. Or if he gets wrapped into a political argument and be forced to tell everyone shut up over it and everyone attacks him as a result. I think about these things every day and I know what can set him off.
And this is what I meant earlier about how the community can't be trusted in being able to handle him in a scenario that he DOES join this forum. Too many factors to take into about as to how he would react, what he would say, how others would interact with him, and how already fragile of a person he is.

So it's for the best that he never comes here.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I think that's the 10 billionth time I've gotten the last post on the page. Sneaky fudgesicles.
You too?

Well, welcome to the last post club! We have ice creams here!:4pacman:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
And why does it sound like both of you want him to do that?
I’m not.

It’s just that every time Shiny goofs, something like what Schnee and I said happens. As you could guess, that means it’s gotten pretty predictable.

With that said, you chose to read it the way you did, which further proves your “this is why you never assume things” argument.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
And this is what I meant earlier about how the community can't be trusted in being able to handle him in a scenario that he DOES join this forum. Too many factors to take into about as to how he would react, what he would say, how others would interact with him, and how already fragile of a person he is.

So it's for the best that he never comes here.
Aussie, I think you might want to done down on the bluntness here.

Enough feelings were hurt in one day and we don't want to be on anyone's bad side here. That's what he would want.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You too?

Well, welcome to the last post club! We have ice creams here!:4pacman:
Sweet baby Jigglypuff ice cream sounds wonderful right now.

I recall reading that it's scientifically proven that ice cream makes you happy on a article, so ICE CREAM IS HAPPINESS!

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Literally what happened here?

Normally when things go on fire, I can trace the source, but it literally just looks like people got really mad and toxic over nothing right now.

D

Deleted member

I did read the posts, it is just my attempt at extra support lead to "Shiny does not read" assumptions.

Chrono.

Literally what happened here?

Normally when things go on fire, I can trace the source, but it literally just looks like people got really mad and toxic over nothing right now.
Shiny liked Yomi's post and that's about it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Finding ideas for my E3 Bingo is hard.
Under 20 images is what I have
This grid is too damn big
At least is not 81 slots as originally planned

D

Deleted member

This is why people should keep their personal stuff to themselves. This is an issue that pertains to no one here but Ausse and Yomi and it doesn't seem like they're asking for advice, help, support or anything. If they're just gonna talk between each other then just do it in PMs or in person.
I don't notice anything bad going on tbh? Just people talkin'.
You literally posted a joke reply to Schnee calling Ivander an "idiot"

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Fine. If you wanted to say I was nothing more than an eyesore and a problem, why DIDN'T you say so?

Just **** it, I am leaving for now. Nothing more than a pest that make things worse for everyone. Don't even bother coming after me at all. Might as well sink into the darkness where I belong and stay there for good.

I never deserved to be honored here THREE WEEKS ago over something stupid that I did. Maybe I better off being nothing more than a limp corpse.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I missed some of the villain talk from last night. Will get to that as soon as I can.
Finding ideas for my E3 Bingo is hard.
Under 20 images is what I have
This grid is too damn big
At least is not 81 slots as originally planned
I ain't doing any E3 Bingo stuff until the week before E3.

Although it'll be tricky to fill in 24 spots. Asides from the 10-15 things that are likely to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom