• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

She reacted emotionally and so did the old man though. There was no price for actions, and I don't think it's cool for the show to promote stuff like that.
Nana and Dr. Franxx aren't Adults like the others. What exactly they are and why they are that isn't clear yet(though there are hints of Nana being a former parasite) but the fact they act so "normally" is supposed to act as a contrast when you are introduced to the Adults that live in the city.
Like, I know a lot of things sound pointless or wrong out of context but this is Trigger and they've shown everything the show has done is on purpose and with an intent.
I'm not going to blame you for being turned away from it because of the scene but this is a show that only makes full sense when you have the full context behind everything.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Nope your are because like I said Pyra looks more better...lol

And Octoling victory pose is gorgeous, at least when she is using regular Splatter weapons:

Curious her pose when using Dualies... hope it can be rad.

And there's isn't a slosher weapon in Splatoon where you throw out bubbles yet right?

And here's an Inkling beng like Hello Kitty and 100% more cutter than her:

by moyashidayodayo
Silly that Nintendo couldn't have waited until the DLC to have the Octoling data in game.

Do we know how finished they are?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So I had five orbs in heroes trying to pull for Isthar. I got a...

Nepheene!

I had a neutral one, but this one is perfect! It's plus attack minus res. Couldn't ask for better! Now I need to see who to fodder the original off to for wraith 3....

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Nana and Dr. Franxx aren't Adults like the others. What exactly they are and why they are that isn't clear yet(though there are hints of Nana being a former parasite) but the fact they act so "normally" is supposed to act as a contrast when you are introduced to the Adults that live in the city.
Like, I know a lot of things sound pointless or wrong out of context but this is Trigger and they've shown everything the show has done is on purpose and with an intent.
I'm not going to blame you for being turned away from it because of the scene but this is a show that only makes full sense when you have the full context behind everything.
Ive never seen someone try so hard to make an ecchi seem deep

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Donatello has defeated Michelangelo in the latest Splatfest
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Which means next week's Splatfest is Raphael vs. Donatello.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I finished watching the Ace Attorney anime yesterday and today I discover that there is an official blooper reel and it's golden.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Did it still keep that dumb "Men and women can only be happy when loving the opposite sex" or whatever the hell that was? Cause as petty as it sounds that turned me away from the show as soon as I saw it
That does seem a bit odd for Trigger, since Kill La Kill basically implied Ryuko and Mako went on a date after everything calmed down.

Plus Little Witch Academia and all.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That does seem a bit odd for Trigger, since Kill La Kill basically implied Ryuko and Mako went on a date after everything calmed down.
Because it's not an actual thing the show wants the audience to believe but rather something the characters are told by their God figure called Daddy Papa that they take as the absolute truth.

Also, Kill la Kill didn't imply anything, it had Mako outright asking Ryuko out and them having them go on a date during the ending credits.

D

Deleted member

Next we are gonna hear how Master Roshi stalking women is some how a message about quantum physics.

Last edited by a moderator:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Because it's not an actual thing the show wants the audience to believe but rather something the characters are told by their God figure called Daddy Papa that they take as the absolute truth.

Also, Kill la Kill didn't imply anything, it had Mako outright asking Ryuko out and them having them go on a date during the ending credits.
I wasn't sure, my memory was hazy on Kill La Kill's ending.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Today is not a good ****ing morning.

Once again, a friend has a breakdown and had to nerve to even think about saying "He doesn't deserve life". People NEED to be careful of what they say around him period, no ifs or buts.

Maybe it's for the best that he decided that he's never going to join Smashboards when he is clearly going to have a problem with all users here that would kickstart his breakdowns. He's that troubled and sensitive of a person.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

Once again, a friend has a breakdown and had to nerve to even think about saying "He doesn't deserve life". People NEED to be careful of what they say around him period, no ifs or buts.

Maybe it's for the best that he decided that he's never going to join Smashboards when he is clearly going to have a problem with all users here that would kickstart his breakdowns. He's that troubled and sensitive of a person.
He's alright now, I can tell you that one. I was keeping close with Ringo this morning and she had a good talk with him.

But like you said, that's not going to change or permanently fix his problems. I know you cried over what happened, but the day will get better. I am sure it will.

And you are right, THIS is definitely not the environment for him. Not to say everyone is a bad person, but we share a server with him for a good month or so and even the nicest compliment can make him think of himself less. Now I know how everyone felt those three weeks ago when I tired making that mistake.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Shiny, why are you liking a message about someone feeling horrible because one of their friends have a breakdown?

D

Deleted member

Somewhere in the story, I am thinking about WW3 Happening.
This is the map of the start of WW3.
The title should be "WW3 in 17382", but we have this instead.
Also 17382 is in Xoden years, not in Earth years.
3242323432.png

When it says "invaded", that does not mean annexed.
Also Dictator Vandrox does not want nukes to happen yet and if he sees one detonate, he will claim the whole planet. So this is going on.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
He's alright now, I can tell you that one. I was keeping close with Ringo this morning and she had a good talk with him.

But like you said, that's not going to change or permanently fix his problems. I know you cried over what happened, but the day will get better. I am sure it will.

And you are right, THIS is definitely not the environment for him. Not to say everyone is a bad person, but we share a server with him for a good month or so and even the nicest compliment can make him think of himself less. Now I know how everyone felt those three weeks ago when I tired making that mistake.
That's good to hear. I am happier now knowing that he's feeling better and the worst isn't going to happen.

But back to the subject, it's obviously for the best that he never comes to forum at a all (Not like he wanted to from the beginning).

Because I don't want to be forced to defend him when he is being "bullied" or someone is being a complete *** to him. Because I have killed friendships before for similar reasons and I am not afraid to do so if it means helping a troubled person that needs all the love and care for him.

I'd rather not name those very people, best for me to forget about them period.

D

Deleted member

Not saying this is the place for it but honestly the people who tend to be overtly sensitive are those who don't have much experience communicating with others so anything sets them off due to being sheltered. They need to be around more people.

D

Deleted member

Shiny, why are you liking a message about someone feeling horrible because one of their friends have a breakdown?
Because the pain of others makes him feel better about himself.

Either that or he just didn’t read the post.
Because the way I see it, likes are a good way to support users and to help them out.
Also the pain of others would never make me feel good about myself.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
That's good to hear. I am happier now knowing that he's feeling better and the worst isn't going to happen.

But back to the subject, it's obviously for the best that he never comes to forum at a all (Not like he wanted to from the beginning).

Because I don't want to be forced to defend him when he is being "bullied" or someone is being a complete *** to him. Because I have killed friendships before for similar reasons and I am not afraid to do so if it means helping a troubled person that needs all the love and care for him.

I'd rather not name those very people, best for me to forget about them period.
If I were to be completely honest going off of all the drama, arguments, and certain problematic users here, I wouldn't trust anyone here talking with BlueBombshell.

One mistake, even if it's simple as telling him not to swear when angry, and he will go into Self Hate Depression mode easily. I know him more than anyone does and I can say that.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Because the way I see it, likes are a good way to support users and to help them out.
Well, we’re not you, so excuse us for not seeing things your way.

But then again, the best way to support people isn’t to like sad posts, because that’ll always make others think you’re an ass regardless of your intentions.

Best way to show support is to reply with something supportive. Like in real life, where there are no like buttons.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Nice try, but I have been reading posts. I view likes as support. :4dedede:
I think likes can’t always be seen in the same way for every post.

I mean, when someone writes a funny and gets a bunch of likes, they’re not supporting the poster. Instead, they’re giving indication that the post is a funny.

If someone likes a post with some bad news, it just won’t come off as “support” due to the nature of the post.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Not saying this is the place for it but honestly the people who tend to be overtly sensitive are those who don't have much experience communicating with others so anything sets them off due to being sheltered. They need to be around more people.
Exactly. That's part of why we became friends because I want to help him alot. We known each other for a good six months and I am one of the main people he talks to the most because he trusts me. I can be levee headed and understand his problems. Being ignored, not having anyone be there for him, having awful parents that treat him badly, and terrible fandom experiences.

We all do our best to make him feel comfortable, even if he's bound to leave a server multiple times because of his own breakdowns.

If I were to be completely honest going off of all the drama, arguments, and certain problematic users here, I wouldn't trust anyone here talking with BlueBombshell.

One mistake, even if it's simple as telling him not to swear when angry, and he will go into Self Hate Depression mode easily. I know him more than anyone does and I can say that.
I wouldn't go there if I were you.

Let's not devolve this into an argument of "Who would be the worst person for BlueBombshell to talk to" subject.

That will lead into nothing but senseless fights over a person not everyone here knows.

D

Deleted member

Well, we’re not you, so excuse us for not seeing things your way.

But then again, the best way to support people isn’t to like sad posts, because that’ll always make others think you’re an *** regardless of your intentions.

Best way to show support is to reply with something supportive. Like in real life, where there are no like buttons.
All right. I unliked the sad post.
Schnee117 Schnee117 Metal Shop X Metal Shop X

AwesomeAussie27 AwesomeAussie27
People in the internet can be jerks sometimes. Tell the friend that the jerks online are just trying to be jerks and that they should not be able to ruin your life.
Exactly. That's part of why we became friends because I want to help him alot. We known each other for a good six months and I am one of the main people he talks to the most because he trusts me. I can be levee headed and understand his problems. Being ignored, not having anyone be there for him, having awful parents that treat him badly, and terrible fandom experiences.

We all do our best to make him feel comfortable, even if he's bound to leave a server multiple times because of his own breakdowns.

Let's not devolve this into an argument of "Who would be the worst person for BlueBombshell to talk to" subject.

That will lead into nothing but senseless fights over a person not everyone here knows.
Dang. You would make a good ro-model.
I heard your friend is in SmashBoards, so can we help him make in comfortable?
Also I feel really bad for how your friend is treated.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

Sorry if I was digging a hole that I didn't want to dig. When I am sad or exhausted, I tend to be more blunt.

That last thing I want to do is judge some friends here badly even thought they will never have a chance to get to know BlueBombshell.

Just not feeling well today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom