• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Finding ideas for my E3 Bingo is hard.
Under 20 images is what I have
This grid is too damn big
At least is not 81 slots as originally planned
I hope you have all the spongebob image necessary.

Some Mythra memes would be cool too.
Nah.

I'm generally pretty straightforward when I appreciate a person, so I haven't felt the need.

Mayo sums it up well though.
Oh. :C

Well, thanks for the answer.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Fine. If you wanted to say I was nothing more than an eyesore and a problem, why DIDN'T you say so?

Just **** it, I am leaving for now. Nothing more than a pest that make things worse for everyone. Don't even bother coming after me at all. Might as well sink into the darkness where I belong and stay there for good.

I never deserved to be honored here THREE WEEKS ago over something stupid that I did. Maybe I better off being nothing more than a limp corpse.
Jesus Christ.

I will handle this myself.

Just resume to whatever the rest of you were doing.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Fine. If you wanted to say I was nothing more than an eyesore and a problem, why DIDN'T you say so?

Just **** it, I am leaving for now. Nothing more than a pest that make things worse for everyone. Don't even bother coming after me at all. Might as well sink into the darkness where I belong and stay there for good.

I never deserved to be honored here THREE WEEKS ago over something stupid that I did. Maybe I better off being nothing more than a limp corpse.
Aussie please don't say things like this. You know that's not true and no one wants to see that happen.

I can speak for all of us on that.

D

Deleted member

Finding ideas for my E3 Bingo is hard.
Under 20 images is what I have
This grid is too damn big
At least is not 81 slots as originally planned
Excited for this.
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

You mean the Weiss emote Schnee puts at the end of every post?
Yeah, that is the emote.

I mean I could be wrong, but I'd be really surprised if they were serious with that response.

"YOU GOD DAMN IDIOT, HOW DARE YOU MISREAD ME!!!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yeah, that is the emote.

I mean I could be wrong, but I'd be really surprised if they were serious with that response.

"YOU GOD DAMN IDIOT, HOW DARE YOU MISREAD ME!!!"
He puts it on LITERALLY every post though, so either every single thing he says is a joke or that emote is just his personal touch to stand out.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

All right. Got it finally.
December 1st, 17381

The Xodens establish more military camps. Fear is escalating extremely high, as the Xodens could take over the world for themselves. The Xoden Army makes a great plan, They transform themselves to make themselves look like the Russians and Chinese military.

December 4th, 17381

The master plan is ready. Kazakhstan is invaded as soon as the master plan is ready. Kazakhstan did not prepare for war, and this comes off as a huge surprise to the Allied Nations. The Allies meet together, but their main goal is to not declare war at all.
1.png

December 8th, 17381

China and Russia form together to become the Supreme Powers. While Venezuela, North Korea, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Laos and Vietnam form to make the Iviry Powers. Soon after the Allied superpowers gets as many allies as it can. This day also marks where The Supreme Powers and Iviry powers bond.
2.png

January 3rd, 17382

The Supreme Powers annex Kazakhstan and Mongolia. WW3 starts. Dictator Vantrox does not want nuclear weapons being used. A few moments later, the Iviry Powers would rush to as much countries as possible.
3242323432.png
@Opossum @vaanrose @Swampasaur @The Stoopid Unikorn

Feel free to address any mistakes I made. You four are great guys for showing interest in my story.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
December 1st, 17381

The Xodens establish more military camps. Fear is escalating extremely high, as the Xodens could take over the world for themselves. The Xoden Army makes a great plan, They transform themselves to make themselves look like the Russians and Chinese military.

December 4th, 17381

The master plan is ready. Kazakhstan is invaded as soon as the master plan is ready. Kazakhstan did not prepare for war, and this comes off as a huge surprise to the Allied Nations. The Allies meet together, but their main goal is to not declare war at all.
View attachment 144144

December 8th, 17381

China and Russia form together to become the Supreme Powers. While Venezuela, North Korea, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Laos and Vietnam form to make the Iviry Powers. Soon after the Allied superpowers gets as many allies as it can. This day also marks where The Supreme Powers and Iviry powers bond.
View attachment 144143

January 3rd, 17382

The Supreme Powers annex Kazakhstan and Mongolia. WW3 starts. Dictator Vantrox does not want nuclear weapons being used. A few moments later, the Iviry Powers would rush to as much countries as possible.
View attachment 144142

Feel free to address any mistakes I made. You four are great guys for showing interest in my story.
I'm curious why you chose the alliances you did.

D

Deleted member

So instead of ripping each others heads off, let's look at a pic featuring different head shapes.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
So instead of ripping each others heads off, let's look at a pic featuring different head shapes.

Man I really wish the Original Series artstyle would return lol.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
December 1st, 17381

December 4th, 17381

View attachment 144144

December 8th, 17381

View attachment 144143

January 3rd, 17382

View attachment 144142

Why Iviry?

What kind of word is that?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Aussie please don't say things like this. You know that's not true and no one wants to see that happen.

I can speak for all of us on that.
Too late. She stormed out already and left by car.

The only thing I can do is sit and bask in failure since even she won't answer a call. What have I done....

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The only thing I can do is sit and bask in failure since even she won't answer a call. What have I done....
You didn't do anything wrong, man. This is on her for not handling the situation properly. I understand she has depression (I do too) but this is unfair to you.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Because you idiotically chose to read it that way.

I’m not.

It’s just that every time Shiny goofs, something like what Schnee and I said happens. Every time.

You chose to read it that way, which further proves your “this is why you never assume things” argument.
Which is why I posted that argument about assuming things. My point of the topic was about why it's stupid to assume things. What I said with the 1st sentence was intentionally meant to be stupid as it was to prove a point with the 2nd sentence.
Regardless on what Shiny did before or what he was going to do, it's still demeaning to assume why he did what he did or trying to expect what he will do when you don't know that for sure. And to sensitive people, words barely mean anything to them, only how they or others think of themselves. And demeanour really shows it to them compared to words.

Like I said, there's nothing wrong about thinking personally to one self about why someone did what they did, but expressing it is a negative demeanour does not benefit anybody in the slightest. As much it may be a nuisance to you and despite what you think of their actions or whatnot, your thoughts of them aren't an accurate representation of how they really feel and whatnot. And I'm sure the last thing anybody here wants to do is to unintentionally set off a sensitive person too far to that point.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
After roughly 106 hours of playtime (and owning the game for a few years), I've finally beaten Xenoblade Chronicles for the Wii! There were times, especially towards the end, where I had no idea how they pulled off some of the settings on the Wii - they looked downright gorgeous!

While I own all three Xenoblade games, this is the first one that I've beaten. I don't think I'm going to jump into Xenoblade X or 2 yet, though - I might go with Pokken Tournament to unlock the two Mewtwos, or one of the Donkey Kong games, so I don't get burnt out on the Xenoblade formula like I did with Fire Emblem when going from Awakening to Fates.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I prefer my own pronounciation.

Yogurt. :p

I know this doesn't make sense with the letters the name is made of, but dammit, the thought of a Fire Emblem character named Yogurt is too good to pass up :laugh:
Would you believe there's a game like Fire Emblem that has a character named Yogurt?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

No, please god no! Tell me this isn't happening again!

Please find a way to contact her Azure! Even if you don't come in to contact with us til' it's done.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
For those curious about the Pokémon USUM talks, someone posted a translated article on the event for those interested.

Not too much is said, but it does go into detail about a couple things like Necrozma's direction, its music, and why Z-Moves were done. It also mentions that the reason Ultra Necrozma is dragon type is essentially because 'Dragons are cool', which is kind of funny and would explain why the typing is common among legendaries lately.

As for Pokémon Switch, it does have a small tidbit with Masuda. When asked about Pokémon's plans for future games, he's about to say something, but stops himself. He then says: "Do we have any Switch owners here?" "If you don't, please go and buy one." That's really about it.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
No, please god no! Tell me this isn't happening again!

Please find a way to contact her Azure! Even if you don't come in to contact with us til' it's done.
I tried again, it seems the has something do with with her mother.

Now that I think of it, she hardly gets a chance to see her mother on Mother's Day because of the job she has.

I guess she is trying to "spend time with her". As in wait outside the hospital until she leaves. Sometimes neglect can do alot to someone.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Now that I think of it, she hardly gets a chance to see her mother on Mother's Day because of the job she has.

I guess she is trying to "spend time with her". As in wait outside the hospital until she leaves. Sometimes neglect can do alot to someone.
...So it has nothing to do with what happened before?

So Aussie is alright after all? Please tell me that's the case?

D

Deleted member

Just wanting to remind you to not blame yourself for what's going on here. Depression isn't an excuse for everything. I hope she apologizes to you later.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Behold!
BD96C9E4-A24F-4705-BE5A-3AAAD20C7846.png

BOEY!

He’s not done yet but I wanted to share what I used the free takumi for haha. He’s going to get threaten res eventually. As well as an upgraded gronowl. With the buffs from it, he will make great use of close counter. He’s plus attack and I don’t remember the bane, might be res.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Behold!
View attachment 144145
BOEY!

He’s not done yet but I wanted to share what I used the free takumi for haha. He’s going to get threaten res eventually. As well as an upgraded gronowl. With the buffs from it, he will make great use of close counter. He’s plus attack and I don’t remember the bane, might be res.
That reminds me that I have yet to put the Close Counter on anyone lol

EDIT: Actually, that's a lie; Armor Jakob has it. But that was from a Takumi I got before the free one, so it doesn't count :p

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Just watched the first episode of Cowboy Bebop and now I'm wondering why I never did this before.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Would you believe there's a game like Fire Emblem that has a character named Yogurt?

Now that brings back memories.

I got my copy of Shining Force secondhand from a Movie Gallery. My uncle worked there when it was shuttering, picked up a decent number of interesting games that way.

Unfortunately the internal battery on it was burnt out, so I couldn't retain saves. So, being the determined kid I was, I left my Genesis on for over a month straight while I finished it.

Don't think I ever used Yogurt specifically though. Got him, benched him immediately, didn't look back.

Sorry for having the wrong opinion
I did, and it reflected accurately that "I'm fine" has a habit of being more defense mechanism than truth.

Was there some part of this you intended me to be surprised by?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
...So it has nothing to do with what happened before?

So Aussie is alright after all? Please tell me that's the case?
She's fine. I may take a bus later and check her out. She is literally waiting outside the hospital until she is done working.

And I thought I felt like **** on Father's Day when my father isn't around.

Just wanting to remind you to not blame yourself for what's going on here. Depression isn't an excuse for everything. I hope she apologizes to you later.
Alright. She probably will apologize when she is calmer.

Just on the deep end because of not seeing her mother on this very day that much. It's makes one wonder if we all take Mother's Day or Father's Day too serious.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
She's fine. I may take a bus later and check her out. She is literally waiting outside the hospital until she is done working.

And I thought I felt like **** on Father's Day when my father isn't around.

Alright. She probably will apologize when she is calmer.

Just on the deep end because of not seeing her mother on this very day that much. It's makes one wonder if we all take Mother's Day or Father's Day too serious.
maybe

but ya do gotta remember, we all came from somewhere, and someone did raise us up and grow us, family is family even if **** happens in the middle

me and my brothers often go back home to visit our parents graves for the day, just a little memorial for them for what they gave us

were they ****? **** ya, mum was lazy and wanted an easy way through life and dad was an aggresive mental break down

but still....their your parents, hate them for what they arre if ya want to or not, its still where ya came from, sometimes ya just want consoldence from it and the days an good excuse for it

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Sorry for having the wrong opinion
Timing's weird but if this is in response to me, you have nothing to be sorry for.

What I didn't understand from your request was what you were getting at specifically, other than perhaps not being fine yourself.

To which my heart goes out, I understand you're in a dark place and I don't want to seem like I'm mocking you for it - I assure you I'm not - but I've got no further information to assist, so there's not much else I can say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom