• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I can't believe we are getting a linear Castlevania game in 2018... Mother ****ing hype!

D

Deleted member

Played some more of the BBCTB demo, still not my thing but hey, at least playing with the Scythe duo is fun(was trying to use Saberface Es last night but she's so weird to play with). I'm just pressing random buttons but sometimes I win.

D

Deleted member

Played some more of the BBCTB demo, still not my thing but hey, at least playing with the Scythe duo is fun(was trying to use Saberface Es last night but she's so weird to play with). I'm just pressing random buttons but sometimes I win.
I kinda like it but at the same time I feel like it's not easy enough at a basic level, but at the same time, not hard enough. That said this should be much more approachable than typical Arc System Works games.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I really like playing with the Pokkén controller on BlazBlue, but it also means I have to juggle that with a Switch Pro Controller to use the home and capture button. :/

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Also Bloodstained was officially announced for Switch (and 3DS).
You might already know about this but it has already been officially announced for Switch for quite some time actually on Kickstarter lol. But release date? It's about time.

I also can't wait for Indivisible for Switch, when it comes this year I won't mind for now, since there's just ton of games I am looking forward to.

I was a bit reluctant when it comes to getting BBCTB.... since demo is out I am trying out the game to see if it is fun or not.
As like any BlazBlue fighting game newbie I currently don't know how to do the big specials... which is that bar... it may sound stupid but you get what I meant...

I did manage to do some sick moves with Ruby... but others I have yet to try out...

I haven't tried online because I am still trying to know the game better first.

Also there's one Youtuber thinks that Nintendo might become like EA... and then there's this debate happen just today.
I enjoy debate/discussion videos if they are did right...
I agree having debate/discussion on a somewhat controversial topic in video games without mod can make the discussion more "passionate" but this will definitely make us feel cringy when watching...

I can prove it for OJ that...
Even to this day all the DLCs I bought for Smash 4... are the all characters... and some stages... and that's it...I don't care about the skins at all.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Infinity War 2 is looking lit.
Or Avengers 3.5...
I know this is also obvious but...

I can't stop thinking this dude as Vandham from Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Something about Miku that has happened in mobile gaming...

A popular JRPG mobile game recently added Miku and her other crew in the game as one of the characters you can use...

The game was being widely advertised in my country.... and turns out it was a pretty decent game, but I'm not a fan of mobile games so...pass...

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
*when you have kids at your house being obnoxiously loud and doing nothing but insulting each other very loudly*

And this happens just about every day. :evil: I cannot wait for when I have to go back to my relatives and do my camp job this summer. So much more peace and quiet.

Edit: I'm somewhat exaggerating, but today they are being very bad with how loud they're being, so I'm pretty stressed. But I shouldn't have said that this happens just about everyday.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

*when you have kids at your house being obnoxiously loud and doing nothing but insulting each other very loudly*

And this happens just about every day. :evil: I cannot wait for when I have to go back to my relatives and do my camp job this summer. So much more peace and quiet.
My siblings are generally not a huge problem, as I am in my room all day.
There is peace and quiet in my room.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

"OMG! YOUR SO DUMB!!!"

"OH YEAH!? WELL YOUR SUCH A POTTY HEAD!!!"

Ivander

Smash Legend
My siblings are generally not a huge problem, as I am in my room all day.
There is peace and quiet in my room.
My brother is very loud most of the time(he has.....alot of problems...as he's diagnosed with just about every mental illness at this point), so very often I'm in my room because it's quiet. And it's one of the sad reasons why I'm in my room often, just because it's quiet compared to most of the house often.
"OMG! YOUR SO DUMB!!!"

"OH YEAH!? WELL YOUR SUCH A POTTY HEAD!!!"
Pretty much. :glare:

Last edited:

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965

Edit: I'm somewhat exaggerating, but today they are being very bad with how loud they're being, so I'm pretty stressed. But I shouldn't have said that this happens just about everyday.
I know that feel bro, I had my sister and her four small children living with me and my mom, needless to say that it was not fun so if you need anyone to talk to about this kind of thing you can always talk to me.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I know that feel bro, I had my sister and her four small children living with me and my mom, needless to say that it was not fun so if you need anyone to talk to about this kind of thing you can always talk to me.
Don't worry. I have pretty much gotten used to this. This is just one of those days where it's just particularly more 'worse' than normal and I'm just venting out some stress.
And luckily, it looks like it's calming down. So the peace and quiet is starting to kick in.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Don't worry. I have pretty much gotten used to this. This is just one of those days where it's just particularly more 'worse' than normal and I'm just venting out some stress.
And luckily, it looks like it's calming down. So the peace and quiet is starting to kick in.
Cool.
In my room, it is always peaceful and quiet. I love my room.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'm really dissapointed in you Mythra.

I thought you had higher standard.

The real Mythra would have found a way to talk about futa in some way.:troll:
You underestimate me :V

If Im talking about *********, I would mean my nuts, my username is Mythra, that means Mythra has junk.

Bam :denzel:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You underestimate me :V

If Im talking about *********, I would mean my nuts, my username is Mythra, that means Mythra has junk.

Bam :denzel:
Well, everytime I'm going to see Mythra in-game, it's going to be pretty awkward.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, everytime I'm going to see Mythra in-game, it's going to be pretty awkward.
Nah, she fine, think on two Mythras

-The game tsundere one, my love

-The Nintenzone memelord one with a you know what :4dk:

D

Deleted member

The game tsundre one is a bit attractive.
The NintenZone one on the other hand..... all he does is one thing: MEME!!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

...I'm not sure how to take this.
Red Hunter thinking.png

Especially because I can't go further in this thread about this without the mod ban hammer falling on us at any moment. (plus Shiny is here)

So all I'm going to say is:

Pyra is hot.

Mythra is pure enlightement.

But how hot Malos as a woman would be?:4diddy:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Just take it as "self-love." It makes things less complicated and it does things to the imagination. :laugh:
So like, screwing yourself?

Yeah, I think I'm just going to go back to mah girl Zenobia.:lol:

Chrono.

I think this is the most stones I've ever grinded in a gacha game.

And I'm not even done yet.

D

Deleted member

Mythra Mythra
Can you add me in FEH please?
My friend code is in my signature, as well as in the bottom of this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom