• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
My Clair is running Iote's Shield now, has ridiculous Res, and pretty solid Def (which I could take further if I want), plus Renewal 3. Defense isn't a problem for her. My main team is a Flier Emblem team with a ton of Def and Res buffing going on so Clair can become pretty hard to damage with those slapped on. When I showed her off on reddit, everyone was screaming at me to put Distant Counter on her to see what she could do with it.

And its more just a thought related to stuff like the current Kana map on Infernal. Clair can easily tank everyone at the start, but with DC, she'd also take out the archers and mages that go for her.
Her PRF is likely going to function as Wing Sword, but as a spear (so, in actuality, the Wing Spear, Caeda's weapon in the games).

What's your build? Clair's base def is 24 and her physical bulk given a PRF refine will be 64 (37 HP + 3 from refine + 24 defense to check my own numbers). It's alright, but a lot of axes with good attack are potentially going to oneshot her or ORKO if they have Lancebreaker. She's very much a Res tank, yes, but not really a physical one. I think her best build will likely be similar to Caeda's in the vein of a fury/desperation build with her PRF + Moonbow as her stats are very similar to Clair's.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
If I do get another Jakob, he is the star of my second team.
If you use him, just let me tell you one thing; he's not meant to be a frontliner with his default build.

His default build makes him more of a wall than anything thanks to Wary Fighter and some decent mixed bulk. Especially if you give him Slaying Bow and Bonfire, which ends up giving him a free special every time he walls someone.

D

Deleted member

If you use him, just let me tell you one thing; he's not meant to be a frontliner with his default build.

His default build makes him more of a wall than anything thanks to Wary Fighter and some decent mixed bulk. Especially if you give him Slaying Bow and Bonfire, which ends up giving him a free special every time he walls someone.
I will take this advise to heart.
I am going to use Jakob in my second team, or maybe my main team if he turns out to have an amazing nature.

D

Deleted member

Well my potential friend is in the hospital.
He is not very sick to the point of death, just a bit injured. He is fine right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Hmm......

Maybe I'll rethink some of the pistol-based moves I came up with, then.

I can see what you mean. Silverstream's colors are considerably brighter and more vibrant.

And I definitely know the feeling of having an odd combination of colors on one's room's walls. My room hasn't been repainted since I was a kid. I haven't liked the colors and pattern that my room is somewhat stuck with for many years now. >_<
o-o The only thing that is still around in my room is the dusty old as heck blue carpet (the walls were that weird pink color) and I WISH I could get rid of. I want these fake wood floors now. And if you ask about re paint your walls?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Her PRF is likely going to function as Wing Sword, but as a spear (so, in actuality, the Wing Spear, Caeda's weapon in the games).

What's your build? Clair's base def is 24 and her physical bulk given a PRF refine will be 64 (37 HP + 3 from refine + 24 defense to check my own numbers). It's alright, but a lot of axes with good attack are potentially going to oneshot her or ORKO if they have Lancebreaker. She's very much a Res tank, yes, but not really a physical one. I think her best build will likely be similar to Caeda's in the vein of a fury/desperation build with her PRF + Moonbow as her stats are very similar to Clair's.
Slightly dated screenshot, I run Iote's Shield as her default now after realising she has the Def to run it on my Flier Emblem team. She has tons of skills so I can pretty much make her do whatever I want.

Also just did the Kana Infernal map but didn't need to give her DC to do it. Just swapped Fury 3 for Atk +3 so her HP wouldn't be sapped. I'm uploading that one since it serves as a good showcase.

Chrono.

I've been getting non stop ads for Tropical Freeze on both mobile Youtube and PS4 Hulu.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
upload_2018-5-5_16-23-59.png

Goddamn.

@Ura, I think that's a new record.

No, you are not.

Been wishing to destroy Red's Dragon Emblem with my Armor Emblem for some time now :p
And vice-versa.

But I think I know who'll have the easier time. :dkmelee:

SO The game gave me another Niles the other day. Thats good

But its also been giving me Peris, which is all around god awful
I ain't super fond of her either so I feel your pain.

Glimmer and Threaten Def 3 at 4* makes her great fodder though. Not to Niles, but his teammates might enjoy those.

Last edited:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
View attachment 143043
Goddamn.

@Ura, I think that's a new record.
You missed my like...
I'm eating Pho right now

Pho is super popular here. It's like at every corner

Do other parts of the US have Pho restaurants all over the place?

I'm curious
I only know of one here. I ate at it for the first time a week ago, for my birthday. The soup was amazing, but not so much the beef balls that came in them. Though, the other meat I got with my meal was pretty good.
@Ura
Your new "NintenRap" is our new theme of the USA.
Rest in peace our old one.
:troll:
Wrong, this is the new USA anthem:
:troll:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Will say one thing about my dragon squad - it mops Arena teams right up, but it ain't always great clearing higher-level PVE. I'm still struggling against a handful of Lunatic BHBs/GHBs and almost every Infernal level anything.

I know that's a laser focus issue, and usually I'm alright with it...but I need more than one M!Kana, so something's bout to give.

You missed my like...
Just reinforcing the point.

is that for the nintenzone rap?

god damn thats amazing :laugh:
Right?

Kinda wish he could get a like from everyone he tagged, see if we could break the counter. :awesome:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Is this comic canon to the game, or just an adaption?

Also who owns the ARMS comic copyright anyway?
I don't know if it's canon to the game not, but considering how small the in-game lore content is, I'm personally calling it such.

It's published by Dark Horse Comics and being made by Ian Flynn and Joe Ng.
This is still my favorite Pokerap.
I like but it really irritates me how many name pronunciations they badly butchered.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
so got a day off can finally relax, hopefully gonna start that rimworld game now

got the a-okay from oppo to let me use him in here (at least he liked that post 2 days ago so i'm taking that as an okay)
opossum.png
anyone whos in the D&D group will understand why he is lol

anyway that equals a crew of 7, thats enough to comfortably start a tribal campaign, would like to get on up to 10 (and hey if i got oppo maybe i could get the face of this place swampy to join) if no one else i'll start it on up with just the group of 7

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
o-o The only thing that is still around in my room is the dusty old as heck blue carpet (the walls were that weird pink color) and I WISH I could get rid of. I want these fake wood floors now. And if you ask about re paint your walls?
I would've repainted over the light colors and weird patterns they follow by now but the family's trying to work on an eventual remodel of the house, so I haven't really been able to decide if I want to repaint it now or not, especially considering I may or may move to another room after that remodel.

That, and there's a whole lot of furniture in my room that we'd have to move or work around just to simply repaint it.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Okay, rereading the ARMS thing, I made a bad mistake from what I said earlier
The man I said could be Spring Man's father may not be the case

The thing is "Spring Man" is not just a character: It's a title, and the one we know is the latest generation of that title. That man I said could be the father was the Spring Man before ours (but who knows, could he be his dad?)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So, the new MHA episode.
God, I love what they did with Twice in the anime, he's best villain, I hate him.
This episode also made Mustard and Moonfish look like actual threats, reading the manga they never left an impact on me but watching this episode made me appreciate them much more.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Okay, rereading the ARMS thing, I made a bad mistake from what I said earlier
The man I said could be Spring Man's father may not be the case

The thing is "Spring Man" is not just a character: It's a title, and the one we know is the latest generation of that title. That man I said could be the father was the Spring Man before ours (but who knows, could he be his dad?)
So basically like Sub-Zero in Mortal Kombat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom