• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Bumping up as it's near the bottom of last page. Also tagging Opossum Opossum and Schnee117 Schnee117 as they're the biggest comic buffs I know here
Secret Wars
Batman: Night of Owls
The Button
Flashpoint
Knightfall
Killing Joke
Batman: Death of the Family
Batman: Endgame
Dark Nights Metal
DC Rebirth - Deathstroke, Batman, Superman, Flash
Planet Hulk
World War Hulk
Infinity Gauntlet
Infinity War
Infinity Crusade
Days of Future Past
House of M
Annihilation
Annihilation: Conquest
War of Kings
Thanos Imperative
GotG: Cosmic Avengers
Hellboy: Seed of Destruction
Hellboy: Wake the Devil
Hellboy: Wild Hunt
Hellboy: Right Hand of Doom
Moon Knight 2010 - 2012 run
Ghost Rider: Road to Damnation
Winter Soldier
Avengers Disassembled
Kraven's Last Hunt
Maximum Carnage
Venom: Lethal Protector

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Even it is optional... Getting that Poppi is literally something that you have to do if you want to say you have played Xenoblade Chronicles 2 lol.

They could have at least raise the rate when you have fewer rare Blades left to get.

I will some "tips" to get you last rare blade....
  • Check which character has the highest idea of ice/wind and then check who has the highest luck.
  • Get more deeds to get many Boosters
  • Keep Ice and Wind common blade regardless of their level
  • Complete common Blade's affinity chart as well
  • Once your Blade slot is full, release and resonate one at a time
  • One salvage point in the low level of Mor Ardain has high rate of dropping rare core crystals
  • If you have the DLC expansion pass, complete MIA Nopon to have an easy getting of premium cylinders.
I aware you might have already did these, but it really takes time and a little bit of luck.
It was really thanks to Mythra Mythra for giving me the tip where it help me get KOS-MOS right around March 3rd....

Oliver Twist was a great novel I've ever read.. .
I figured it was optional since I activated the quest pretty much by accident out of the way of the story...

That said I had no idea how annoying the sidequest would be when I started it...but its done nobetheless...

I do want to make an attempt at getting all rare blades so it was somewhat of a requirement in that sense...

D

Deleted member

The highest amount of likes my posts have gotten should be around 20-30 likes. The tweet that has gotten the most exposure is the one featuring my current avatar as a full image, but that's because I tagged Yusuke Hashimoto, Bayonetta 2's director.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm thinking about trying the Mega Man Legacy Collection. I have very little experience with the series and I want to give it a shot (but I do own Mega Man X via SNES Classic Editon).

If I do get it, I'm getting it digitally because it's $5 cheaper and apparently Capcom can't afford to fit a 3.5 GB game onto a single Switch cart.

And I have no plans to get the X Legacy Collection.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I really love the fact that I am a godawful friend for yelling at someone because they question my own finances when they were always **** for a long time. I care that much about how badly I struggled and my parents did little to help until recently that I chewed out friend for asking me "What do I have against CapitalOne?" just when they wanted to talk about what goals I had with my job.

For someone that has function well with autism (Congratulations, now you all know the truth about my disability), I really can't control my anger and get very touchy about my own personal life. I don't deserve any friends.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I had five orbs so I yolo’d summoned on the legendary banner, and got a third emphraim lol.

It was minus attack so it got merged with my neutral one

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well, Shigure doesn't really want either; Noontime is fine as-is, and Ward Fliers is amazing.

Subaki could at least put Threaten 3 to work. Would make him more able to poke through the Def of anything he's walling out. Probably wants Bonfire versus Glimmer though, since his damage output isn't too high to start with.
Ill make Subaki work, I love him to much to say no to him ignoring everything about "hes not good"

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I've been getting non stop ads for Tropical Freeze on both mobile Youtube and PS4 Hulu.
Better then getting toilet freshner adds. :scared:

Off-topic, but...

SamuraiPanda is such a badass username.
I remember him from the old podcast that Smashboards did back during Brawl called Show me Your News.

Wait non-mods can warn themselves?

Hey, if he wants to break my record all he has to do is tell us who's in the next Smash.
Yeah, that'll be easy.

So I'm trying to get into comics and so far I've got interest in Kamala Khan, Unbeatable Squirrel Girl (the two will crossover soon funny enough), Gwenpool and Blackest Night. Any recommendations from comic fans?
Read Girl Friends.

Hey Mangas are comics. :troll:

I have information regarding the next Smash Bros.

Characters. Yes, they won't be items. They won't be stages. They will be characters.

Also R.O.B is cut.

Don't share or my Uncle Bill will get fired again.
Bill isn't your uncle, he's my cousin 100 times removed on my mother's side.

:p

Sadly, 16 was the most likes I've ever gotten on a post.

And it was this one from a week ago.
Hey, I caught red on that day, and you have no prove I didn't.

Might just be me, but Blossom ✿ Blossom ✿ has been watching us for some time now.

Who are they? What do they want? Are they studying us? Researching? Are they plotting against us? Dark times are ahead gentlemen- I foresee it.
Hey, not everyone here is a gentlemen, some are ladies, like Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo .

Though wether she agrees if she's ladylike is an entirely different subject.

Nah.

Blossom's only one of my stalkers :troll:
Stop lying to yourself, your to uninteresting to be stalked, eh :p

I'm tempted to just give the posts likes but not say anything solely to toy around.
But yes, I've been watching the thread throughout the day... I've actually been lurking it for a few weeks.
Also, one of your stalkers, Uni?

The no fun police :p
You forgot the image.

I can't post it, cause I'm on mobile right now.

I use to be a mythological being once.

Then they found me and discovered I'm just a fat **** who lurks Smashboards all the time.

It was a very depressing day. :034:
So they found out about your lurking and removed your mythological classification because of it.

Makes sense to me. :troll:

I really love the fact that I am a godawful friend for yelling at someone because they question my own finances when they were always **** for a long time. I care that much about how badly I struggled and my parents did little to help until recently that I chewed out friend for asking me "What do I have against CapitalOne?" just when they wanted to talk about what goals I had with my job.

For someone that has function well with autism (Congratulations, now you all know the truth about my disability), I really can't control my anger and get very touchy about my own personal life. I don't deserve any friends.
Everyone deserves friends, dude.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I mean, you're not the only one stuck in the autism spectrum, dude.

There's quite a few people with Asperger's (it's part of the spectrum, so it's autism) around here, like me, Natz or Shiny among others I may have either forgotten or simply did not say it. So knowing the truth about your disability really isn't that bad of a thing among us, because some of us live through that kind of thing.

With that said...

I don't deserve any friends.
That ain't true at all.

Everyone deserves friends.

And that comes from an overly pessimistic manchild who tends to see the worst in things.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I have Aspergers as well.

But I'd like to believe that after so many years, I've learned how to both endure and adapt to it.

D

Deleted member

Am I the only user in here with no friends?
I got a potential one at least.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You missed my like...

I only know of one here. I ate at it for the first time a week ago, for my birthday. The soup was amazing, but not so much the beef balls that came in them. Though, the other meat I got with my meal was pretty good.

Wrong, this is the new USA anthem:
:troll:
If they have Vietnamese spring rolls they are great. Especially with Thai Peanut sauce

Last edited:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
I've been spending the last half hour to look through the first drafts of Blazing Saddles and Young Frankenstein and then compare to the final draft that made it to the big screen, and it's insane what was or wasn't in those first drafts.
Instead of the classic sedative skit, the monster wakes up and does a musical number with the group, and the first draft has a giant scene in the beginning that got cut.
it's insane how drastically the films changed at some parts

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I have Aspergers as well.

But I'd like to believe that after so many years, I've learned how to both endure and adapt to it.
Same here.

Like I said to Shiny the other day; it's just an additional obstacle to get through, not a permanent penalty.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Everyone deserves friends, dude.
Sure about that? Sure that it's ok to chew someone else over something as stupid as finances because of your own struggles?

I mean, you're not the only one stuck in the autism spectrum, dude.

There's quite a few people with Asperger's (it's part of the spectrum, so it's autism) around here, like me, Natz or Shiny among others I may have either forgotten or simply did not say it. So knowing the truth about your disability really isn't that bad of a thing among us, because some of us live through that kind of thing.

With that said...

That ain't true at all.

Everyone deserves friends.

And that comes from an overly pessimistic manchild who tends to see the worst in things.
There's a reason why I've intentionally lie about not having a disability on my job applications for a long time.

Because I fear if certain jobs knew about it, they wouldn't want to hire me or have the patience to deal with me at all.

I'm just that insecure about my disability.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I figured it was optional since I activated the quest pretty much by accident out of the way of the story...

That said I had no idea how annoying the sidequest would be when I started it...but its done nobetheless...

I do want to make an attempt at getting all rare blades so it was somewhat of a requirement in that sense...
Yeah it did get annoying later on...

And I play some Splatfest...
Didn't expect my WiFi being that Bad....
It always unable to connect for no reason...besides my WiFi isn't that super fast.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
There's a reason why I've intentionally lie about not having a disability on my job applications for a long time.

Because I fear if certain jobs knew about it, they would want to hire me or have the patience to deal with me at all.

Understandable.

I tend to be quiet about it IRL so that people see me as, well, me. Rather than merely someone with a mental disability.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Sure about that? Sure that it's ok to chew someone else over something as stupid as finances because of your own struggles?

Because I fear if certain jobs knew about it, they wouldn't want to hire me or have the patience to deal with me at all.

Dude, I have Aspergers and would never dream of putting it on a job app. It's not a condition that impairs us to work or anything. Maybe we have to try a bit harder than others might, but that doesn't mean that much.

Not putting it on job apps doesn't make you insecure. If anything, it shows you're not letting your disability be an excuse for your shortcomings.

No need to put such a negative spin on it.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Ill make Subaki work, I love him to much to say no to him ignoring everything about "hes not good"
2C26AFAE-2FCF-453D-9F77-772CB5C8718D.png
this is not mine but is one I use in rival domains. It’s a really good subaki and I love how the user built them. Might give you some ideas. You don’t need dc but it be good if you have a spare hector for it imo

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

You're saying that like you're the only one in this thread that starts yelling blindly when they're confronted about something that makes them insecure and feels intensely insecure about their personal life.

That doesn't mean you don't deserve friends, no matter how much the inevitable wallowing in regret and self-loathing that pops up after an incident like that makes you feel otherwise.

Self-eh-frickin'-steam? What is it? I can't seem to find it. Apparently neither can you. Shall we seek this holy grail together? Because I want it, man. And I'd be cool sharing.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
You know I have to admit that I'm impressed with the number of people here who have autism because it gives me a better chance to understand more about how it is and what's the stuff I can spot to help approach appropriately.

Been thinking about actually doing a Survivor game on this site now that I don't have to worry about grad school at the moment. Either I can host that...or Big Brother depends on how people feel about it.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
My last final exams are finished, so now I can finally enjoy the summer, as well as count down the days until graduation.

Now that I'll be having more free time, I can finally catch up on some games and anime on my to-do list!

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
That Mythra gives me sum Ranma 1/2 vibes
And similar to Ranma.... Mythra /Pyra are sharing same body....
Hm....
Also Ranma 1/2 takes place in China, so. . Obviously lol.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I decided to upload a video of my Leon sort-of soloing the Kana GHB, because I want to show him off a bit :p
I'd do these more often, but my phone isn't the most reliable at trying to both run the game and record video at the same time (which is why the image quality is a bit wobbly in a few places). But you get the idea anyway - he hits like a truck, can take physical hits when I need him to, and can pretty reliably deal with just about anything I throw him at. :p I'll get him to +10 eventually, he deserves as much.

D

Deleted member

Welcome to the club. :(
I was going to edit the post but now that you're responded, I'll create a new reply. Lol.

Well, it's because of various factors. I've been estranged from real life friends... well, not because I've fell into some argument with them, so my choice of word is pretty bad in this case. It's just so happened that early on, my way of doing things changed (let's keep it vague, but these friends are not the cause), and I stopped having contact with them as a result. I opted not to create any personal social media accounts to keep in touch with them because of privacy concerns.

In regards to those on the web, well, of course, I've known many throughout the years since 2010, however I can't think of anyone as a true friend even though I appreciate their presence. Everyone I know is more of an acquaintance. I feel that I have more of a "solitary" lifestyle on the Internet. I still talk to two of the first YouTube users I've met properly in that year (2010) today. I happen to meet people and be friendly with them, but it's almost as if they have no interest to talk to me back. I often have to start personal conversations with them first rather than the other way around. Now, I know I'm not entitled to anything, but I feel if that they wanted to be real friends, then they could try doing that. It's like they aren't interested as I just mentioned. I feel like I'd remove them all from contact lists and not lose anything of value. I'm not generalizing anyone on here, by the way, since most of you are on the same Discord servers I'm in and I find I prefer group chats (or Discord servers in this case) since anyone can join in conversations at anytime. For more than almost four years now, I've been trying to get people's attention to talk to me privately on Skype and other services, but it ends up badly.

Then there are some in which I've ran into problems with privately over the dumbest things on the planet (trivial matters) and apparently I get to be the one at fault because they are "oh, so perfect" that they can do no wrong, removing me, unfollowing me, whatever without warning. You name it. A group of chatters got worked up over some status messages I posted on Skype, not knowing they could easily remove them in their feed. Someone else with the same damned issue came up a few months later. So while a person may seem friendly on the outside, he or she can become a real pain to deal with on the inside. So eventually, I get fed up enough of these, and I move on because it turns out people who do that never wanted to be your friends anyway. They'll live a miserable life in the end.

That's what I think about it all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom