• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I have information regarding the next Smash Bros.

Characters. Yes, they won't be items. They won't be stages. They will be characters.

Also R.O.B is cut.

Don't share or my Uncle Bill will get fired again.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Iirc I got +90 likes for a comment about a PotD in a news post.
Smash Speculah 2014 was a magical thing.

Now go and say hi to my Micaiah :V

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I got over 100 likes once for a comment on an article related to DK Tropical Freeze (the original).

I don't think it's the only one, but it's the one I remember.

I can't remember if it was just me memeing or if it was a serious post.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So I'm trying to get into comics and so far I've got interest in Kamala Khan, Unbeatable Squirrel Girl (the two will crossover soon funny enough), Gwenpool and Blackest Night. Any recommendations from comic fans?
Bumping up as it's near the bottom of last page. Also tagging Opossum Opossum and @Schnee117 as they're the biggest comic buffs I know here

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I got 200 upvotes on the XB reddit just because of a ****post.

Serious post are overrated anyway.:denzel:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
So today I learned a valuable lesson about what kind of crazy shenanigans one can pull with mostly F2P units.

And that lesson is...when dragon squad doesn't work, go rip a strategy off the subreddit megathread.

Dignity? I got all my Kanas, I don't care. :awesome:

Considering that the Leaks Group is the predecessor of the NintenZone Social, counting this post, which I assume is his Smash 4 leak, is fair game.
No I mean, like...this thread. NZ 6.0.

Come on man, you're popping Ura's bubble. Don't pop Ura's bubble.

I was just being vainrose, lol.
's good.

Won't lie, I'd be proud of that too if I had it.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

How to get upvotes on r/XenobladeChronicles.

Post a plain, unedited screenshot of best girl.

No memes or anything attached.

Just Nia.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961

I hit number 1 on r/all with my Twitch plays pokemon art. My awful, four year old art that I can never remove from the internet's clutches.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I ain't super fond of her either so I feel your pain.

Glimmer and Threaten Def 3 at 4* makes her great fodder though. Not to Niles, but his teammates might enjoy those
hmm I think Shigure and Subaki would like that. Subaki is actualy close to being a 5 star, hes gonna be a big boy soon

D

Deleted member

I've gotten fair share of likes from some of the news articles a while back, also had Omni appreciate a viewpoint against his which was neat.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
ABOUT FRIKKIN TIME!!

After fetch quest and after fetch quest and a bunch of grinding for trust just to build up enough Forestey skill I finally got Poppi's final form...Holy frikkin crap that was annoying...I was half expecting something to go wrong when they were upgrading her and give me some other fetch quest...

Anyways Poppi QT pi acquired...
Even it is optional... Getting that Poppi is literally something that you have to do if you want to say you have played Xenoblade Chronicles 2 lol.

They really need to patch in an actual pity rate into XC2 for Blade summoning.

No, not the three pity Blades assigned uniquely to each save file.

Just have an actual pity rate.

Been summoning for Zenobia for days and nothing.
They could have at least raise the rate when you have fewer rare Blades left to get.

I will some "tips" to get you last rare blade....
  • Check which character has the highest idea of ice/wind and then check who has the highest luck.
  • Get more deeds to get many Boosters
  • Keep Ice and Wind common blade regardless of their level
  • Complete common Blade's affinity chart as well
  • Once your Blade slot is full, release and resonate one at a time
  • One salvage point in the low level of Mor Ardain has high rate of dropping rare core crystals
  • If you have the DLC expansion pass, complete MIA Nopon to have an easy getting of premium cylinders.
I aware you might have already did these, but it really takes time and a little bit of luck.
It was really thanks to Mythra Mythra for giving me the tip where it help me get KOS-MOS right around March 3rd....

But all and all
Oliver Twist was a great novel I've ever read.. .

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Might just be me, but Blossom ✿ Blossom ✿ has been watching us for some time now.

Who are they? What do they want? Are they studying us? Researching? Are they plotting against us? Dark times are ahead gentlemen- I foresee it.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Might just be me, but Blossom ✿ Blossom ✿ has been watching us for some time now.

Who are they? What do they want? Are they studying us? Researching? Are they plotting against us? Dark times are ahead gentlemen- I foresee it.
I approve their avatar at least. Good taste.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
hmm I think Shigure and Subaki would like that. Subaki is actualy close to being a 5 star, hes gonna be a big boy soon
Well, Shigure doesn't really want either; Noontime is fine as-is, and Ward Fliers is amazing.

Subaki could at least put Threaten 3 to work. Would make him more able to poke through the Def of anything he's walling out. Probably wants Bonfire versus Glimmer though, since his damage output isn't too high to start with.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Well, Shigure probably doesn't want either; Noontime is probably fine as-is, and Ward Fliers is amazing.

Subaki could at least put Threaten 3 to work. Would make him more able to poke through the Def of anything he's walling out. Probably wants Bonfire versus Glimmer though, since his damage output isn't too high to start with.
Glimmer is more useful for mages than for physical attackers. Threaten DEF is not a bad option, although Subaki can use it more effectively due to his tank nature.
That being said, you want to keep your Peris for their Killer Lances. Get one to 5-star, give Subaki their Killer Lance+ and then you can upgrade it to a Slaying Lance which helps out Subaki's low attack and makes it easier to use Bonfire or Ignis with him.

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Nah.

Blossom's only one of my stalkers :troll:
I'm tempted to just give the posts likes but not say anything solely to toy around.
But yes, I've been watching the thread throughout the day... I've actually been lurking it for a few weeks.
Also, one of your stalkers, Uni?
I mean, who wouldn't stalk a mythical beast? ;V
The no fun police :p

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Glimmer is more useful for mages than for physical attackers. Threaten DEF is not a bad option, although Subaki can use it more effectively due to his tank nature.
That being said, you want to keep your Peris for their Killer Lances. Get one to 5-star, give Subaki their Killer Lance+ and then you can upgrade it to a Slaying Lance which helps out Subaki's low attack and makes it easier to use Bonfire or Ignis with him.
I keep forgetting Killer weapons are a thing. That's a good idea.

Two Peris would mean one could be burned now for Threaten 3, and the other later for Killer Lance+ when she's brought to 5*. Seems like a plan to me.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
My #1 Upvoted Post of all time...

"When someone says Team Werewolf (instead of Vampire) is going to win but I'm also a JoJo's fan."

c1ee905.jpg

It was a post about how I lost my best Bounty Hunter in Darkest Dungeon to one of the weakest enemies in the game, but I wanted an excuse to share "Pearl Brando".

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So I beat AA Justice for all.

The last case was wild.

It fixed what I had a problem with from the last chapter before that. It gave an interesting take on how a murder was carried out and really switched up what you knew.

The way de killer was bought to testify was great. A really clever moment.

Also the characterization giving to everyone involved i this was really well done. Especially the current cast of characters.

Edgeworth was really well developed here and even von karma gets some development.

Originally I got the bad ending lol. I knew the tape had to be it but clicked the wrong choice by mistake lol. I knew what the right one was too.

That bad ending was pretty depression though.

The ending and credits scenes were pretty fun to watch, I liked the ending with von karma realizing she should changing and coming to respect pheonix wright.

Really great entry. In playing these back to back, I can really see how they are stepping up the world building and difficulty. Its pretty well done, so good on Capcom.

I started the 3rd one trials and retributions as well. Beat the first case. That was an excellent example of world building and it was cool to see past events that shaped the current characters.

I'm playing the second trial now which is looking to switch things up which I like.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I use to be a mythological being once.

Then they found me and discovered I'm just a fat **** who lurks Smashboards all the time.

It was a very depressing day. :034:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom