• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
>There are people who genuinely think DC weapons need a refine
Yes, let's make the guys who can run Steady Breath with Vantage while still being able to counter attack anyone regardless of range more powerful, that's certainly what the FEH meta needs.
Dire Thunder refine when. :p

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Dire Thunder refine is overrated, we need Brave Swift Mulagir
Atk/Spd/Def/Res +10 when existing. Foe cannot counterattack. If unit exists, win combat.
So long as IS keeps forgetting that Marth exists, a counter will always exist.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Dire Thunder refine is overrated, we need Brave Swift Mulagir
Atk/Spd/Def/Res +10 when existing. Foe cannot counterattack. If unit exists, win combat.
I'll finally be able to tell Surtr to **** off :V

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey Mythra Mythra , just curious, did you see my last post in the PM? Since you were curious about T-elos, I wondered if you had any other questions.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Cool, not sure if the weapon on her belt in Wind Waker is a cutlass though, but obviously, Cutlass sword fits with her pirate theme, just don't forget the flintlock pistols.

Your actually planning to sing it yourself? Make sure to get a partner for it.

Man, Bill's playing with fire here.
BILL is playing with fire? Bill doesnt even have the matches

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Hey Mythra Mythra , just curious, did you see my last post in the PM? Since you were curious about T-elos, I wondered if you had any other questions.
Yep I saw it.
No more questions for the moment; Im going to keep some stuff about her as a surprise when I get her. :p
I might ask you about her sidequest later tho.

Blazing Musspelflame: Grants unit Plot Armor
I'll have Fjorm cough his flames away then >:V

Ivander

Smash Legend
I got Kinshi Hinoka! And she's +ATK, -HP! :love: I actually got her best Bane and one of her best Boons.
>There are people who genuinely think DC weapons need a refine
Yes, let's make the guys who can run Steady Breath with Vantage while still being able to counter attack anyone regardless of range more powerful, that's certainly what the FEH meta needs.
At the very least, I think Xander and Camus would be fine with a refine. Yeah, they can still use Vantage, but they can't use Steady Breath or other skills unusable by Cavalry. So I think those 2 could be fine with a refine, especially as they don't have access to +10 merges.

On the other hand, giving Camus a refine with Gradivus would mean Hardin would get it and Hardin is a real son of a gun to take down...:ohwell:

And once again, Monster Hunter once again shows why it's one of the best soundtracks ever!
White Fatalis gets a theme deserving of it's godhood. :shades:

Seriously, Monster Hunter music is one of the biggest reasons why I want a Monster Hunter in Smash. Easily one of my favourite video game franchise soundtracks.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yep I saw it.
No more questions for the moment; Im going to keep some stuff about her as a surprise when I get her. :p
I might ask you about her sidequest later tho.

I'll have Fjorm cough his flames away then >:V
Alrighty.~

For her sidequest, I'm not going to say anything right now beside that: it's pretty short, like, really short.

So, whatever question you have, I be able to answer it pretty easily.:p

Feel free to ask question about the DLC blade too.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
It appears I've missed quite a bit in the past few days.

Anyways, I've managed to get Legendary Lyn from the legendary banner in FEH the other day! That's kind of nice, although I would've preferred if I had gotten Henry, but I'm not complaining, since it means I'm one step closer to having at least 1 version of all of the lords at 5 stars (not including the different genders for Robin and Corrin).

. . . is what I would say if she wasn't -Atk +Spd :glare:. And my luck has seen no sign of improvement, since I'm currently at a 9.5% pity percentage. I've been trying to snipe greens, but I've barley even been getting any greens. I really hope I can get Henry before I run out of orbs (and that he's not -Atk or -Spd, unless the latter is optimal but I'm not sure about that), because Ryoma just appeared on a new banner, and I want one that isn't -Atk (or -Spd for that matter).

And since I've missed a lot of stuff
Super Mario Galaxy was released in 2007.

See, that; things like that make me feel like an old fart, when in reality I have no right feeling like an old fart at this age.

At least I hope I don't.
I honestly feel kind of similar, which is arguably worse since I'm one of the youngest users here.

Sooo anything interesting happen in the last 7 pages or so because I ain't reading all that.

Unless a fight happened.
Hold my beer is what I would say if I was 21 or older.
But seriously, when I'm catching up on this thread, there are usually 10 or more pages since I was last online, and I try and attempt to read all of them. Although, since I was gone for about 3 days, I had to catch up on 30+ pages in this thread alone, and it took me quite a while. And that's not even including other threads.

As for why I disappeared for 3 days, I was trying to focus on school since I had a lot of tests on Friday, including one final that came earlier than most final exams (it would take a while to explain why I take it earlier than the others).

So yeah, I was quite busy the past couple of days.
Maybe if Canas was in Heroes, she'd be able to understand.

*Psst, IS. Canas please.*
Dang it, why do you have to remind that he's not in the game yet?
>Henry
>Optimal nature

You're trying to make me jealous, aren't you?:glare:
Out of all of the original characters in Hyrule Warrirors, Wizzro is the best of them.

PROVE ME WRONG
I would have mentioned Volga-
Volga is the best HW character and you can't make me change my mind

:061:
. . . but it appears Zeb already beat me to it:p.
Where is that translation? Really curious to see that.

What I mean is that the vibe I get from Marth in Smash is a cocky, showoff prince who wants to showboat and show how cool he is to everyone. Marth in FE is a very modest noble who doesn't have those traits.

I mean just the aesthetics from both versions of the character

One gives off a vibe of being modest and kind while the other exudes a vibe of cockiness and pride. Surely I can't be the only way who feels this way?
Quoting another one of my posts because it's somewhat relevant:
Whenever I hear someone mention the contrast between what everyone originally thought of Marth and his actual personality, I can't help but think of this image.
Just play Smash 64 and pick 4 Falcons in FD.
Wait, isn't FD not even an actual stage in multiplayer in Smash 64? I haven't played Smash 64 but from what I can tell, isn't FD only playable in the fight against Master Hand at the end of classic mode?
Man, did you read my mind or somethin'?:eek:

Jk, but man, political debate just make me...I don't know, it just make me feel uncomfortable. I never really saw one where I didn't get those feelings. Probably because I am overthinking everything and because I don't know much about politics in general.
Yeah, I kind of feel the same way. I don't really feel like I'm that well educated on modern day politics. I know some things about politics in the 1900s, but I honestly try to avoid talking much about politics mainly because I don't want to end up with my foot in my mouth and imply something I never meant to imply.

So better safe than sorry, I guess.

Its Depressed Gengar. :(
Insert joke about the fact that there's a user named Depressed Gengar, unless that was already part of the joke.

Hopefully I'm not at the cap.
I have added you. My lead unit should be Hector.
Ouch. That really sucks. I hope that things manage to turn out okay.
What games have you guys been messing around with now? I'm playing through Spider-Man 2 currently. I'm hoping later this week I can get some more progress with the game.
I've mainly been playing the N. Sane Trilogy version of Crash 1, Fire Emblem Warriors, Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, and Metroid: Samus Returns.

I'm currently pretty far into Crash 1, right after Jaws of Darkness to be specific. I've been trying to complete the game and try to get everything (except for the relics, because I'm pretty sure most levels in Crash 1 were definitely not designed for time trials), and for the most part I've been pretty successful. Some levels have taken me a few tries to get the gems, but aside from that, it's been going relatively smoothly.

As for Fire Emblem Warriors, I've mainly just been doing the story mode chapters on hard difficulty to get the additional Anna's Mementos, as well as doing the Invisible Ties map in History Mode. I've also been working on grinding supports. I feel like I might take a break from the game once I'm finished with either the story mode on hard or the first history mode map. Once I do that, I think I'll resume Mario Odyssey.

Final Fantasy XII is pretty good so far. I'm currently at the Ogir Yensa Sandsea. What sucks is that, since making it past the Lushu Mines, I haven't gotten a whole lot of gil. Probably because the Imperial Soldiers on the Leviathan Dreadnought don't drop any loot. Luckily, the enemies at Ogir Yensa do drop loot, and I've been fighting them a lot, which is good because I need more gil to buy good equipment for my characters.
And in case anyone's wondering what jobs I've made everyone so far, Vaan's a Shikari, Balthier's a White Mage, Fran's and Archer, Basch's a Knight, Ashe's a Bushi, and Penelo is a Black Mage.

I'm nearing the end of Samus Returns, and I've been quite enjoying the game, although I do notice that the game is quite a bit tougher than some of the other Metroid games (granted, the only other 2D Metroid I've played is Super Metroid). I'm currently on Area 8 and I've been trying to fight the Queen Metroid, but it's been really tough. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to do it eventually though.

Just hearing the words "Performing Arts" makes me think of dancers. Which is weird because there are no dancers in Valentia.

♫ Ok guys we're gonna rap some Nintenzone members! YOU just do the singing! I'LL take care of the hard part! ♫

♫ Lets get it on! ♫

♫ I want to be the best! ****poster on Nintenzone! To ****post the best! YEAH that's my cause!!! ♫

@Swampasaur
@Lampy
Aetheri Aetheri
@Knight Dude
@Shishœ
@Aurane
The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn
@Wario Bros.
[USER=265384]@Professor Pumpkaboo

@PLATINUM7
@Kirby Dragons
@Z25
@Lord Dio
@powerprotoman
@Guybrush20X6
@gravitypuff

****post! ****post! Gotta ****post! NIN-TEN-ZONE!!!

I'll search across the boards! Everyone's **** taste! Release from my hand! All my low effort posts!!!
@KingofPhantoms
@vaanrose
@PhantomKite
@92MilesPrower
@ShinyLegendary
@Quillion
@True Blue Warrior
@Doctress May
@ZestyÑ
@IceBreakerXY
AmericanDJ AmericanDJ
@Yellowlord
@Apollo Justice
@Bananija
@IsmaR
@Aussie the Shinobi

****post! ****post! Gotta ****post! GOTTA ****POST! NIN-TEN-ZONE!!!

@Metal Tyrannomon X
Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen
@Icedragonadam
@ShinyLegendary
@Cure_Lily
@CyberWolfJV TheGuy07
@KeybladeSmasher
Moydow Moydow
@RodNutTakin
@Chandeelure
@MF Viewtiful
@Red & Green
@Arcanir
@SegaNintendoUbisoft
@MainJPW
Robert of Normandy Robert of Normandy

GOTTA ****POST! GOTTA ****POST! GOTTA ****POST! GOTTA ****POST! GOTTA ****POST!!! NIN-TEN-ZONE!!!

OWWWW!!!
@Ura
@Champ Gold
@Natz~
@alek poster
@BluePikmin11
@Geno Boost
@Yomi's Biggest Fan
@The Human Disaster
PsychoIncarnate PsychoIncarnate
@_Sheik
@Luigimaster0
@Burruni
@Xeno610
@Kenith
@GoldenYuiitusin
@mario123007

Gotta tag all one hundred-fifty and a **** load more to see!!!To be a ****post Master is my! DES-TI-NY!!!
Opossum Opossum
@Blargg888
@Venus of the Desert Bloom
@Crap-Zapper
@Kokonoe
@Phaazoid
ChikoLad ChikoLad
@Volga
@Prince Alucard
@Coricus
@Hat N' Clogs
@Altais
@CrusherMania1592
@RamOne
@AEMehr
@TCT~Phantom

WOO! We're at the halfpoint! That means we're probably going to get infracted like hell! Wait! Why are you tagging members who haven't been here in ages? Gotta make from for 150 somehow! But that makes no sen- (gets shot)

HERE WE GO!!!

@NonSpecificGuy
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X
@wedl!!
Mythra Mythra
@AreJay25
@SuperMii3D
Ivander Ivander
@Xeno VII
@Rebellious Treecko
@Zero Soul
@redfeatherraven
@God Robert's Cousin
@Burb
@Xenoplop Chronicles
@LIQUID12A
@Substitution

GOTTA ****POST! GOTTA ****POST! GOTTA ****POST! GOTTA ****POST!
@Chrono.
@RealLuigisWearPink
@Final Smash Gamer
@Erureido
@PF9
@Autumn ♫
@_Silver_ (NINTENZONE!!!)
@IntelliHeath1
@Tord the Red Leader
@Schnee117
@WeirdChillFever
@Retroen
@Oasis Dealer
@smashkirby
@~Pazzo~
@Sir Gengar de Èctoplasma

Gotta tag all one hundred-fifty and a **** load more to see! To be a ****post Master is my! DES-TI-NY!!!

@Cyndane
@kylexv
@Mr. Nintendo
@Oracle_Summon
@AlphaSSB
@epicmartin7
@Mario & Sonic Guy
@Spikeez
@DoodleDuck97
@Diddy Kong
@Professor Lexicovermis
@PushDustIn
@chuckthesmashlover
@WhiteEaglePL
@Silverstream
@Jason the Yoshi

Whoa! Catch your breath man! Check out those ships! It's bad fanfiction right here! Just 24 more posters to go! Now it gets tricky because of all the countless FEH posts so listen real good!
@Zeb~
@praline
@Phantom Joker
@ElectroLightning
@N3ON
@Shadowwolflink
@Flight
@Jdaster64
@Depressed Gengar
@SuperLittleTY
@DarkAura64/Fenrir
@CyberHyperPhoenix
AndreaAC AndreaAC
@Jaedrik
@BandanaWaddleDee
@Holder of the Heel

WE'RE ALMOST BANNED!!!

GOTTA ****POST! GOTTA ****POST! GOTTA ****POST! GOTTA ****POST! Gotta ****post! NIN-TEN-ZONE!!!

YEEAAYYY!!!

@Curious Villager
@Warchamp7
@Con0rrrr
@---
@Baskerville
@TipperTheScales
@Frostwraith
@Chainz
@Soul.

♫ That's all folks! ♫

♫ ****post! ****post! Gotta ****post!

Ooooo! Gotta ****post! Nin-Ten!

****post! ****post! Gotta ****post! Ooooo! Gotta ****post! Nin-Ten

****post! ****post! Gotta ****post!

GOTTA ****POST! NIN-TEN-ZONE!!!
[/USER]
At first I wasn't sure why I didn't get an alert from this, but it appears you've already answered it.

Aside from that, I don't have much to say. This looks like it took a lot of time to make, but it was worth it :laugh:.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
ABOUT FRIKKIN TIME!!

After fetch quest and after fetch quest and a bunch of grinding for trust just to build up enough Forestey skill I finally got Poppi's final form...Holy frikkin crap that was annoying...I was half expecting something to go wrong when they were upgrading her and give me some other fetch quest...

Anyways Poppi QT pi acquired...

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
They really need to patch in an actual pity rate into XC2 for Blade summoning.

No, not the three pity Blades assigned uniquely to each save file.

Just have an actual pity rate.

Been summoning for Zenobia for days and nothing.

D

Deleted member

I found out Corrin had a child.
Who did Corrin get it on with? I also heard Corrin is some kind of avatar, IDK.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
They really need to patch in an actual pity rate into XC2 for Blade summoning.

No, not the three pity Blades assigned uniquely to each save file.

Just have an actual pity rate.

Been summoning for Zenobia for days and nothing.
Getting Zenobia as the last blade must feel so horrible, especially if it's after the final boss.

'can't show your power to the Aegis when the story already ended and you are overlevel.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Okay, after reading the ARMS comic, now I REALLY want to pick up the series. It shows a lot of the world not seen in the game

• People still have the swirls in their eyes when not wearing the mask
  • A tree and dachshund can even have stretchy bodies
  • 600 contestants have entered the ARMS League and shown off a number of them (though nameless and their designs are not as imaginative as the game characters)
  • One man shown is clearly Spring Man's father
  • Max Brass and Biff seems to have their eyes on the game characters more
Makes me wonder if we'll see a non-game character get any spotlight throughout the comic series

But it sux I have to wait until January for the rest. :(

But all and all

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
About weapon refines: I'd rather they start looking at giving units personal passive or special skills, rather than solving everything by sticking a prf weapon or refine on them. Particularly for the Fates characters, who already have their own personal skills to work with. Some won't translate directly, but you could tweak them a little to retain the spirit of them; Jakob, for example, could have Evasive Partner, which could be a C skill that gives +3 Def/Res to an adjacent ally during combat, and slows the special cooldown for their opponent (like Guard).

I also think they ought to give stat boosts to the launch units, to bring them back in line with the new standards. Maybe offer special quests or something, like in other gacha games, where you clear a map with a particular unit on your team, and if you win, that unit gets four or five stat points that you can put into whichever stats you want (they could maybe distribute the personal skills through these too). Having specific quests for these would let them control which characters get these boosts (so Reinhardt won't be getting +4 Atk any time soon).

So I've been thinking about building Barst in Heroes, as a "reward" for how good of a unit he was in Shadow Dragon. Other FEH players, what do you think is the best axe option for him? Stick with the default Brave Axe to always double and occasionally quad? Go for a Slaying Axe with a lower cool down special to make him kinda nukey?

I have more than enough Reposition fodder with my backlog of Selenas, so I can afford to play around with some options. :p
I think it would depend on what you want to use him for. If you want him to be a pure player-phase offensive unit, then go for the Brave Axe, Death Blow, +atk, etc. If you want him to have some enemy-phase utility, you could give him the Slaying Axe and stack speed boosts, Fury (or Swift Sparrow, but that's maybe too rare), and so on, since he's just about quick enough to make use of them. His best special in both cases is probably Luna, unless you have something boosting his Def, in which case Bonfire might work better.

You could also give him a Slaying Hammer or Poleaxe, and use him as a specialised armour/cavalry counter for Arena Assault, if you find those teams to be a problem. I'd probably build this similar to the Slaying Axe, just changing the weapon.

D

Deleted member

Am I the only one that wants a PVP mode in FEH where you can fight your friends?

Last edited by a moderator:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Am I the only one that wants a PVP mode in FEH where you can fight your friends?
I think they should let you battle friends' teams, sure, but they would have to be AI-controlled. True, live PvP would not work; nobody would be willing to make the first move, since doing so places you at a disadvantage in most situations, so people would just end up sitting around doing nothing. There's a reason why the AI has to be somewhat dumb in games like this; if the AI knew how to do things like bait units into attacking by putting someone on the edge of your movement range, the game would be nigh unplayable.

They can just let you battle AI-controlled friends' teams for fun. No stamina costs, no EXP or SP, no rewards (maybe something small like 50 feathers once a day, if they felt something was necessary), just play for fun. The friends list is still very much underused in Heroes, something like this would be a nice way to make it useful.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think they should let you battle friends' teams, sure, but they would have to be AI-controlled. True, live PvP would not work; nobody would be willing to make the first move, since doing so places you at a disadvantage in most situations, so people would just end up sitting around doing nothing. There's a reason why the AI has to be somewhat dumb in games like this; if the AI knew how to do things like bait units into attacking, the game would be nigh unplayable.

They can just let you battle AI-controlled friends' teams for fun. No stamina costs, no EXP or SP, no rewards (maybe something small like 50 feathers once a day, if they felt something was necessary), just play for fun. The friends list is still very much underused in Heroes, something like this would be a nice way to make it useful.
AI-Controlled is totally okay.
I just want a way to battle your friend's team.

D

Deleted member

My Hector is basically a Green Axe Arden.
Massive 58 HP with 52 Attack and 37 Defense.
Also has low resistance and speed like Arden.
My Hector's resistance is 19 and my Hector's speed is 21.

Is this good?
No, you are not.

Been wishing to destroy Red's Dragon Emblem with my Armor Emblem for some time now :p
I feel you.
Is that Red's team's weakness?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Literally all they need to do with the friends list is let you use a friend's unit going into a non-PVP map.

Like for Story Chapters and GHBs.

I know they already do this for Brigade mode but they need to add it for regular maps.

Literally every gacha game I've ever played has done this.

D

Deleted member

Hey... I have a question.
Moydow Moydow ( Since you are a FE expert )
How do you get a defense skill to a hero?
Do you have to inherit it or whatever?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yesterday me and some irl friends talked about the MCU for a bit and a friend really want Galactus or the Beyonder in some movies. Anyone here have an idea how to make that work?
Isn't Galactus one of the beings that tries to stop Thanos when he has the infinity gauntlet?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
My Hector is basically a Green Axe Arden.
Massive 58 HP with 52 Attack and 37 Defense.
Also has low resistance and speed like Arden.
My Hector's resistance is 19 and my Hector's speed is 21.

Is this good?
He's not like Arden at all lmao

Arden has the Follow-Up Ring, which gives him an automatic second strike at high HP.

But still, those are good stats for Hector.

I feel you.
Is that Red's team's weakness?
No. If anything, his team is one of mine's weaknesses.

But I wanna body him anyway :V

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Arden has the Follow-Up Ring, which gives him an automatic second strike at high HP.

So would Male Grima be banned in this scenario or?...

D

Deleted member

Thanks. I gave Hector a +3 HP boost, considering my Hector is +HP -SPD.
Hector is really good as a defensive tank, but Hector dislikes special moves.

How are you going to? :troll:

D

Deleted member

I really feel like giving every unit a PRF is not the way to go. It's cool for every unit to have something unique to them but eventually, standard weapons will become pointless.
I think they should let you battle friends' teams, sure, but they would have to be AI-controlled. True, live PvP would not work; nobody would be willing to make the first move, since doing so places you at a disadvantage in most situations, so people would just end up sitting around doing nothing. There's a reason why the AI has to be somewhat dumb in games like this; if the AI knew how to do things like bait units into attacking by putting someone on the edge of your movement range, the game would be nigh unplayable.

Yeah, Fates's multiplayer was complete ****, it was all about spamming Boots on mounted units and Rally bots, then came the Witches and **** that.
Also, that cloning skill

D

Deleted member

Really, the main issue is that I need to take them down before they make a move.

If they do, my team's gonna be in trouble, especially Zelgius.
Good luck.

Also I heard Arden becomes the best armor if he is in an armor team.

Any ways to counter Arden? Arden sounds scary.
My team is Brave Lyn, Ayra, Fallen Male Robin and Hector.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom