• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I SPREAD URA'S RAP ACROSS!
I spread it in two other threads, and if I do more spreading, I will probably get banned.
Well, I didn't get any alerts of being tagged, so I think you're probably safe.

But still, why even share it in other threads when it's purely a NintenZone thing?

Every heard of "inside jokes?"

D

Deleted member

@AEMehr
Congratulations on 33rd in SwitchFest! I know this is late, but I just found out your placing.
Well, I didn't get any alerts of being tagged, so I think you're probably safe.

But still, why even share it in other threads when it's purely a NintenZone thing?

Every heard of "inside jokes?"
Because people need to listen to true music.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Because people need to listen to true music.
This isn't true music. It's a ****post among a sea of other ****posts.

Your vision of us is basically clouding your judgement.

Like how I spent two mafia games in a row being a lying, cheating, manipulative asshole yet I'm sure you still think I'm a kind, honest person just because I'm "cool"

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
glad to see im still mentioned in here (and real talk ive been workshoping top quality **** posts for when smash switch reveals start happening, lets not for get the two i made for the chrom and k rool mii costumes)
Dude I featured like every Nintenzone member here aside from a few lol.
Also Ura Ura times up I'm a-

Y-You actually did it, you magnificent *******!!!
Told ya i'd have it done! :smirk:And I got to feature 150 members of Nintenzone as well. :)
Also now that Ura Ura has written the rap, one of you weebs has to sing it, and no I won't sing it, cause I don't want to make you guys deaf.
That's going to be me on day lol. My goal is to get a good quality mic and actually sing this song.
I think Ura has gone crazy guys
Nah I just went all out for this rap. I even searched for members who haven't been here in ages lol.
This is definitely...something...to look at in a saturday mornin' i guess? xD

Weird that the alert of the tag did not show up. :V
Huh. The alert didn't show up, and I didn't even turn alerts off on my settings. But cool.
Yeah I tagged everyone after the fact so people wouldn't be cheesed at me mass tagging everyone to the thread lol.
I SPREAD URA'S RAP ACROSS!
I spread it in two other threads, and if I do more spreading, I will probably get banned.
The song alludes to getting banned so no worries! :)

D

Deleted member

This isn't true music. IOt's a ****post among a sea of other ****posts.

Your vision of us is basically clouding your judgement.

Like how I spent two mafia games in a row being a lying, cheating, manipulative ******* yet I'm sure you still think I'm a kind, honest person just because I'm "cool"
That is because you were acting.

Also I just wanted to have fun with Ura's post. I liked it a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Yeah I tagged everyone after the fact so people wouldn't be cheesed at me mass tagging everyone to the thread lol.
How long did it took you to do all that tagging plus the rap itself? xD After giving it a read again, I laughed harder than I thought I would.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Yup. I'm intending to have her use her cutlass in a number of her attacks.

It may or may not be used for one of her specials as well. Not sure yet.
Cool, not sure if the weapon on her belt in Wind Waker is a cutlass though, but obviously, Cutlass sword fits with her pirate theme, just don't forget the flintlock pistols.

Dude I featured like every Nintenzone member here aside from a few lol.

Told ya i'd have it done! :smirk:And I got to feature 150 members of Nintenzone as well. :)

That's going to be me on day lol. My goal is to get a good quality mic and actually sing this song.
Your actually planning to sing it yourself? Make sure to get a partner for it.

Man, Bill's playing with fire here.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
How long did it took you to do all that tagging plus the rap itself? xD After giving it a read again, I laughed harder than I thought I would.
Took me all of the evening lol. Was searching through a lot of the Nintenzone Socials of the past for old members.
You are not getting banned.
The moderators seemed to have a nice gag at it.
Yeah it's all apart of the song.

Thankfully, I ain't banned...yet. :)
Yeah I plan to sing a duet with Dark Ura for that. :bee:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
No.
You are actually a lovable and charming unicorn who thinks they are 100% stupid and has no life but they do have a life and some brain.
Lovable and charming? I'll take those.

100% stupid? 3 + 9 = 1! HERP DERP DERPY DERP DERP! :psycho:

And about having a life? ... I mean, you really can't know that because you don't know me IRL. And really, outside of the Internet, I'm not much. Low-end job and frequent school failures just set me up as a "nobody" who can't really go far in the grand scheme of society.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Lovable and charming? I'll take those.

100% stupid? 3 + 9 = 1! HERP DERP DERPY DERP DERP! :psycho:

And about having a life? ... I mean, you really can't know that because you don't know me IRL. And really, outside of the Internet, I'm not much. Low-end job and frequent school failures just set me up as a "nobody" who can't really go far in the grand scheme of society.
You have a life. You have internet friends and at least you have a job.

You are not as stupid as you think you are either.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Cool, not sure if the weapon on her belt in Wind Waker is a cutlass though, but obviously, Cutlass sword fits with her pirate theme, just don't forget the flintlock pistols.

Man, Bill's playing with fire here.
Bill is going to die again by the Reggienator's hands I tell ya.

It's only a question of time.:4tlink:

D

Deleted member

I'm going back to my hiatus but I'll still be around for RTC and stuff like that.
However, that means I'm gonna have to unwatch this thread for a bit, among others.
Lastly, no tags pls.
Especially you, Shiny.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
New Steven Universe episodes airing in two days. And they look hype.

I don't know precisely what's in store but I'm expecting some very lore-heavy reveals and advances in the story.

Might be more of a dagger in that game given it's size. What I'm working on now definitely isn't the final version of it, so that might change at some point.

Definitely including her flintlock pistols. Kinda torn on whether or not they should be based around water elements here, though. Mainly because, while I kinda doubt Smash would take direct notes from Hyrule Warriors and use those exact same guns with the same functions in Smash, I also question if they'd finally allow the guns to be work more realistically instead, regardless of how cartoonish they and Tetra herself look.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You have a life. You have internet friends and at least you have a job.
I have real life friends too lmao

And yeah, at least I have a job, but like, it's just a grocery cleck. Nothing prestigious or life-changing. Just a job to at least get by while I keep on being a failure at school.

You are not as stupid as you think you are either.
I mean, if I'm not stupid, I'm definitely a word that's even worse due to life-shattering qualities such as being too stubborn for my own good, even putting my own damn health at risk in P.E. to the point where the teacher says that I MUST take a break, or being a heavy procrastinator that delays everything to the last minute... only to procrastinate then as well.

How do you play mafia without voice chat btw?
T E X T

D

Deleted member

I'm going back to my hiatus but I'll still be around for RTC and stuff like that.
However, that means I'm gonna have to unwatch this thread for a bit, among others.
Lastly, no tags pls.
Especially you, Shiny.
Yes yes.... I know.
I have to say, you improved a lot.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Really wondering if I omitted anyone from the Nintenzone rap.

Especially if it's a well known member lol. I'll feel really bad if I did that.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just got back from Free Comic Book Day. Here's my haul:
  • DC Nation (everybody gets that)
  • Avengers
  • The Tick
  • Invader Zim
  • The Legend of Korra (I got this because it contains ARMS, which was the main I reason I went in the first place)
  • Pokémon Sun & Moon
  • Ultra Street Fighter II
comix.jpg

Good thing I went when I did because the line was much longer when I left.

D

Deleted member

"Mean"
You do know most of it was just friendly teasing, right?
I am not talking about the friendly teasing.
I remembered you threatened to ignore me more than once and you often got a bit mad at me for me making a mistake.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So I've been thinking about building Barst in Heroes, as a "reward" for how good of a unit he was in Shadow Dragon. Other FEH players, what do you think is the best axe option for him? Stick with the default Brave Axe to always double and occasionally quad? Go for a Slaying Axe with a lower cool down special to make him kinda nukey?

I have more than enough Reposition fodder with my backlog of Selenas, so I can afford to play around with some options. :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
So I've been thinking about building Barst in Heroes, as a "reward" for how good of a unit he was in Shadow Dragon. Other FEH players, what do you think is the best axe option for him? Stick with the default Brave Axe to always double and occasionally quad? Go for a Slaying Axe with a lower cool down special to make him kinda nukey?

I have more than enough Reposition fodder with my backlog of Selenas, so I can afford to play around with some options. :p
You need Moydow, not us :troll:

D

Deleted member

I am not talking about the friendly teasing.
I remembered you threatened to ignore me more than once and you often got a bit mad at me for me making a mistake.
I didn't get mad at you, I was just correcting you. I'm somewhat of a perfectionist in nature...
Anyway, I gotta go. See ya'll in E3.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I didn't get mad at you, I was just correcting you. I'm somewhat of a perfectionist in nature...
Anyway, I gotta go. See ya'll in E3.
Wait, you are a perfectionist too?

High five my bro- oh wait, he is already gone.:drsad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom