• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Promise i'll have the full Nintenzone PokeRap done within 12 hours.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Challenge Accepted! :shades:

Just you wait!
I'll be eagerly awaiting your masterpiece.

♫ Ok guys we're gonna rap some Nintenzone members! YOU just do the singing! I'LL take care of the hard part! ♫

♫ Lets get it on! ♫

♫ I want to be the best! Poster on NZ! To ****post the best! YEAH that's my cause!!! ♫
That's a good start

You have until I wake up tomorrow.

BTW that's not a harsh time limit, I like lying in.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I meant to mention this sooner, but I was actually at Disneyland with the family for two days last week. It was a nice brief getaway.

Fun fact: Last Friday marked the first time in at least over 10 years that I've been on the standard Haunted Mansion ride, without it's Nightmare Before Christmas overlay.

It was great! It's been too long since I've seen the normal version of the ride. The only reason I haven't seen it in so long is because the holidays are usually the best (and our personal favorite) times of the years to stay at the park.

D

Deleted member

Reminds me of this

But that's how I get all my Yuri ships

That's how I read all Male/Female relationships, until proven otherwise.

He literally turned himself into a cyborg, meaning he made himself a Meta human.

Just prove you are on the right track to creating a Yuri harem :p

He's always kind of been a cyborg, so he kind of always had powers afer the cave instant and a box of scraps.

We need a version for Etrian Odyssey so we can have @Shishœ complain less :p

No, your only weeb here Gwen, Kamen Rider is the only kind of weeb show.

Don't you have 2 anime style characters in your signature?

Hey, that's bad Advance war tactic game.

You should all read this, its actually good.

What are you referencing here?

Yes, Cooking Mama really shows the harshness that commanders go through every day when making strategies with possibly having some troops to die.

Hey, Precure has nothing to do with those.

Oh, he spared me.

No, only not Precure.

No, you mean Advance War :p

Gwen isn't European, she's all Kamen Weeb, right @Cutie Gwen :p

But aren't female Phanpys rare? You should keep it if so.

Get it repaired Gwen, or keep it plugged in all the time, like I do.

Yeah, but Wii U has exclusive eshop games dude, and DS VC

DOOM will do as DOOM pleases!!

Yeah pretty much, pretty sure its used here in tongue and cheek though.

No.

Oh, sure you die for Thanos, but you never die for me, be like that then, you rubbish rival.

I'll have to look into that.

I'd buy a PUBG style Fate game, and only play that, and never look anywhere else in the series, to annoy @Shishœ

Dude, you being born in it, has nothing on my living it, experiencing and being born in it, since I've been here since Brawl boi. :p

But that's the best strategy, always give them one for free, then hook them.

Why cancel a popular show?

You can't kill the Watcher off like that.

Course it did, nothing can beat the glory of Detective Conan, cause he's named after Conan the Barbarian

Yes, Besrerk knows how to do hiatuses.

No, Pichu is what we deserved, and I'm saying that cause I like Pichu, there is no other reason.

So, FEH is better then Pocket Camp.

Maintenance is being done next week, so maybe sorted by then.

Yes, Oppression is horrible.

Seems like we will get more meme is Splatoon now.

Well depending on what hardware and game system its built ports can be archaic, and nearly impossible to do, its kind of why we haven't seen many Saturn games ported.

Cute.

Edit: Also Long post out of left filed, dare you all to read it.
Jeez. Keep the whole thing in a spoiler.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Wondering about and questioning the existence of weird fetishes is my weird fetish.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I left my half eaten steak I made for myself on my chair thinking nothing of it. You know because my dog never takes food without permission.

I have to answer the door to let someone in. Go get a roommate and tell them ''Hey. Someone is here for you." I come back.

There he is.

The culprit.

A chihuahua with half a piece of steak hanging out his mouth looking at me all "Wat, father?!"

He then proceeds to comically drop it. Think for a moment. Then eat the damn thing again in front of me.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
And with Tri coming to a close, a new Digimon entry into the franchise has been confirmed.

"The Adventure will evolve again-
New Project begins!!"
The wording does imply another story in the Adventure universe though (likely 02), so depending on how you feel about it that may be a good or bad thing. I personally wouldn't mind too much, but only if it focuses on the 02 cast and expands on them. Poor kids got the short end of the stick in Tri and they could use some redemption, plus it would give them a chance to touch on some of 02's loose threads that had a lot of potential like The Dark Ocean and Daemon.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I hate the term waifu and and anyone who uses the term unironically should step on a Lego piece.
I dislike that word myself.

So I'm safe from the Legos. :p

I wonder if there's a fetish for stepping on Lego blocks barefooted.
There are too many fetishes that make no damn sense and have absolutely no right to exist.

So a fetish like that probably does exist, obscure as it probably is.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I left my half eaten steak I made for myself on my chair thinking nothing of it. You know because my dog never takes food without permission.

I have to answer the door to let someone in. Go get a roommate and tell them ''Hey. Someone is here for you." I come back.

There he is.

The culprit.

A chihuahua with half a piece of steak hanging out his mouth looking at me all "Wat, father?!"

He then proceeds to comically drop it. Think for a moment. Then eat the damn thing again in front of me.

There's only one solution.

Eat the dog.

He's roughly the same size, isn't he?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

There he is.

The culprit.

Never leave your food unprotected.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
There's only one solution.

Eat the dog.

He's roughly the same size, isn't he?
He's not a mini Chi or anything. He's on the bigger end of the breed. I could probably have one or two steaks if I was into that sort of thing.

But fortunately for him? I am not.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

There he is.

The culprit.

time to get a new dog

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

There he is.

The culprit.

"Hey look I found your steak on the floor"

*drops it*

"See its on the floor, don't worry I won't let it go to waste....OMNOMNOMNOM!!"

D

Deleted member

I just saw a TTG movie advertisement.

President Donald John Trump and the other US branches, can we ban TTG from our country please?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

President Donald John Trump and the other US branches, can we ban TTG from our country please?
hey, I actually heard people say it looks good.

The show may be hated like it killed everyones family but when the shows has its moment, they are normaly great moments

Chrono.

What games have you guys been messing around with now? I'm playing through Spider-Man 2 currently. I'm hoping later this week I can get some more progress with the game.
I got Monster Hunter World, God Eater 2 and Spark the ELECTRIC Jester this week (thank you Golden Week Sale, again.)

GE2 is basically anime MH, it's fun. Kinda clunky and I haven't fought any BIG monsters yet but I love the music and the monsters themselves have some visceral designs. The textures and visuals aren't so hot though you can tell they just upscaled a Vita game. Which is why I'm really looking forward to GE3 since it's being natively developed for PS4.

Spark is a lot of fun, it's a Soniclike platformer made by LakeFerperd (from Sonic Before/After the Sequel fame) that takes key elements from Kirby and Mega Man Zero. It's not perfect by any means and the framerate chugs more than it really should, but not to an obnoxious degree. Levels can also get really long towards the end. The soundtrack is also fantastic, I've posted a couple of them here.

MH World I got yesterday and spent too much time trying to make my character look just right. I haven't done much at all just because the tutorial area is really... reaaaaaally long. And I hate the term "walking simulator" but that's kinda what the first hours or so of the game are. I'm sure things will pick up real soon though.

Starlight_Lily

brb taking off my socks and grabbing some Lego blocks
Don't that'll hurt.

Jeez. Keep the whole thing in a spoiler.
Its never bothered anyone before, so I don't need to.

And with Tri coming to a close, a new Digimon entry into the franchise has been confirmed.

The wording does imply another story in the Adventure universe though (likely 02), so depending on how you feel about it that may be a good or bad thing. I personally wouldn't mind too much, but only if it focuses on the 02 cast and expands on them. Poor kids got the short end of the stick in Tri and they could use some redemption, plus it would give them a chance to touch on some of 02's loose threads that had a lot of potential like The Dark Ocean and Daemon.
That would be nice.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

I know you're probably joking at least a bit but...

That trailer was one of the few times TTG was even funny to me.

That, and the hate for TTG is a bit much. Like dude, the first show had 5 SEASONS and a MOVIE. I like the show, but that's a damn good run. And ****** wanna complain about a comedy spin-off. I'm not a fan of TTG either, but there's worse things.

Spectacular Spider-Man, Wolverine and the X-Men, Green Lantern: TAS and Avengers: EMH. Those shows were good and got ****ING ROBBED! Spider-Man Unlimited too, but that one's only okay.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im actually looking foward for the TTG movie.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Anyone else see this video for the Labo?

Chrono.

The J in Donald J Trump actually stands for Jabroni.

Adventure again?

Personally I just... Can't care anymore about Adventure. The only thing I'd be okay with is a prequel with the old chosen kids, but I'm not dying to see that either.

But I'll probably still watch because I still love Digimon.
YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats dude.

Not just for the achievement but also for not making another weird siscon post.

Starlight_Lily

There he is.

The culprit.

I think he picked up your sass.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
A part of me really wants to hope that the TTG movie will pleasantly surprise me and pull off something neat through legitimately clever work.

But considering the show's overall quality and it's staff's tendency to mock it's critics, whether their criticisms are petty or perfectly valid, I seriously doubt it. I'm more or less expecting the movie to be another sort of Emoji Movie, and receive similar reception, albeit on a smaller scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom