• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
People have been going on and on and on about Superhero fatigue for years but it hasn't happened at all.
Because there's a great deal of variety within superhero films as there is in their source material.

You can have a grounded Neo-Noir Batman film with him doing actual detective work come out and then have a loud bombastic Iron Man film come out within a year of each other and they'll both be different despite both being about Billionaire Playboys that fight crime.

You can have a dark, mature story like Logan come out the same year as fun comedic sci-fi romps like Thor Ragnarok and Guardians of the Galaxy 2 both of which are different enough in the subject matters that they touch upon, as well as using different forms of comedy, that they still feel different.

Hurry up and adapt the recent Batman/Superman comics

"Accidentally placing"
I'm not so sure about that, I think Miyamoto realized the franchise was trash and just put it in the right place.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
What the **** is going on in here?

I see Puff is upset.

I see Swamp is saying something about gay.

And I a gay want to know what the **** is going on?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
That's the point.
:4falcon:: FALCON! PAWNCH!!!

*lampy dies*
Hey, I didn't say Falcon belonged in the trash, I told you off for putting him in there.

Not really, I was just running with the joke Miyamoto just put series we all like in the trash, I would know cause its what he did to Custom Robo TT__TT
But I didn't! I only found it in my bin because it got misplaced there.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
People have been going on and on and on about Superhero fatigue for years but it hasn't happened at all.
Because there's a great deal of variety within superhero films as there is in their source material.

You can have a grounded Neo-Noir Batman film with him doing actual detective work come out and then have a loud bombastic Iron Man film come out within a year of each other and they'll both be different despite both being about Billionaire Playboys that fight crime.

You can have a dark, mature story like Logan come out the same year as fun comedic sci-fi romps like Thor Ragnarok and Guardians of the Galaxy 2 both of which are different enough in the subject matters that they touch upon, as well as using different forms of comedy, that they still feel different.

Hurry up and adapt the recent Batman/Superman comics

That's inspiring, and gotta love how Lois just introduces herself to Catwoman

The way that's laid out, it looks like Guts is about to eat Wiess.

:4falcon:: FALCON! PAWNCH!!!

*lampy dies*

But I didn't! I only found it in my bin because it got misplaced there.
Well as long as you took him out of the trash, and got him a new Blue Falcon, we should be good.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Oh you know, the usual stuff.
Except I'm dead.
Oh I see.

Can you confirm which religion is canon then?
Well as long as you took him out of the trash, and got him a new Blue Falcon, we should be good.
Yeah everything's all good. Falcon thanked me for helping him out and promised me he'd vouch for Andy in the new Smash Bros game.

Cool chap I tell ya. :b:

I say the stupidest **** sometimes...

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't know about you guys, but these Core-A videos are the ****. One about Salt was made not too long ago.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Now that the silly joke is out of the way...

The word ******** in almost every usage is highly offensive and should not be said.

Using gay as an insult is also a problematic thing as many can and will take offense to it. Obviously in this case it was more meant as an in-joke. Please be wary when using terms like this.

Likewise, let's move on.

Starlight_Lily

gay is whats happening

real talk, idk. Ive been zoning out all day
So, does this mean you've been NintenZoning out?

Yeah everything's all good. Falcon thanked me for helping him out and promised me he'd vouch for Andy in the new Smash Bros game.

Cool chap I tell ya. :b:

I say the stupidest **** sometimes...
That's nice for you.

So you guys who found the Fire Emblem Pokerap, someone made a MCU version.

Starlight_Lily

But then Zero2 will kill me
I don't want to die
Zero2?

We have confirmation boys, Kirby's after life is the real one.

Unless it turns out we all just go to the after life of who favourite Nintendo series.

Cool I get to meet Din, Nayru and Farore.

Wait there'll be no Yuri manga in that after life for me, that'd be hell for me, ****.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
So you guys who found the Fire Emblem Pokerap, someone made a MCU version.

There should be a PokeRap for all the members of Nintenzone. :bee:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Why am I still talking about this I'm ****ing tired

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I think I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight guys.

^This is the greatest animation in the entire Pokemon franchise and you can't convince me otherwise

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
While thankfully I won't miss Nintendo's E3 presentation, I realized I also have a dentist appointment that day.

whoop de frickin' do

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I think I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight guys.

^This is the greatest animation in the entire Pokemon franchise and you can't convince me otherwise
Buzzswole exists.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
What games have you guys been messing around with now? I'm playing through Spider-Man 2 currently. I'm hoping later this week I can get some more progress with the game.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
♫ Ok guys we're gonna rap some Nintenzone members! YOU just do the singing! I'LL take care of the hard part! ♫

♫ Lets get it on! ♫

♫ I want to be the best! Poster on NZ! To ****post the best! YEAH that's my cause!!! ♫

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
What games have you guys been messing around with now? I'm playing through Spider-Man 2 currently. I'm hoping later this week I can get some more progress with the game.
I was just faffing about in Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

I was grinding Core Crystals on a unique monster but then it ran away from me and thought that I wasn't ready for this madness today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom