• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
RIP

So the other day i was playing Fate. And there was a scene about Saber and a lion.

I started work the next day. There's a huge poster of a lion there. I immediately thought about Saber and that scene. I see that poster alllllll day.

So now everytime i turn around at work i think of Saber >_>
:061:
New Waifu for Zeb?

So I have some very mixed feelings right now.

Apparently Lon'qu was being heavily considered for Fire Emblem Warriors but was dropped due to being way too thematically similar to Navarre, who was decided early on. I love Shadow Dragon, and I love Awakening, but damn it all Lon'qu is a much better character than Navarre is.

On the other hand though, not adding Lon'qu is also apparently the only reason we got Olivia, and she's also one of my favorites. Mixed emotions all around.
Its not really fair to compare the two, Navarre's games didn't give him supports.

-laughs at you-

-realizes the province I live in neighbors yours-

FML... :urg:
hey, same province? You 2 should meet up, and then Ura can verify if you really talk with an accent that sounds like an American trying to fake a Canadian accent, eh.

My current fatigue is the "games as a service" fatigue.

Legit wouldn't surprise me if Smash Switch adopted the model.
No, that's you not liking scummy business practices of the industry, cause most games as a service aren't free, or have reasonable space between the releases.

Never forget the weird fascination with parody movies in the late 2000s.

Huh, never realised just how many bad parody movies there were in the 2000s.

Nah i'm only 12 dude. You can't expect me to know that stuff. :ohwell:

Andy and Max aren't anime yo. They're like hybrid cartoon/anime.
That's still a type of anime, and the other one I was talking about wasn't Max :p.

I mean, the two are completely different types of games, so it's kinda unfair to compare them.

But I gotta admit that I'm more dedicated to FEH than Pocket Camp. Probably because I've begun the latter very recently.
Well, I meant in terms of more worth your money.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Anyone who complains about something that they're not forced to see should be classified as meantal.

I'm stressed right now, let me vent for a bit.
Venting is fine. Anyone can and should be allowed to do that.

But that doesn't justify the fact that you lashed at me for saying "******" and expect to get nothing from doing the same.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Oh **** the heavy winds are back.

I literally feel wind coming from my window lol (mind you it's closed).

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
*playing ace attorney 2 chapter 4:

Pearls: “we should let her whip us Mr. Nick!”

I’m not sure I support where this is going:

:p

D

Deleted member

The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn @Lampy

Can we please knock it off? This isn't gonna end up well, and really, who gives a **** at this point? We saw what happened last time they got upset, we don't need that happening in this thread again.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It's not that serious.
It wasn’t when I said it either.

With that said, the fact that I did it before means I know you just meant to say “stupid”, so I’m mainly bringing this up for the sake of reference.

But still, if you want us to be serious with our words and not say anything you consider as offensive, it should be expected that you do the same.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
This is some hardcore bi-polar weather I tell ya!

Ivander

Smash Legend
I'd buy a PUBG style Fate game, and only play that, and never look anywhere else in the series, to annoy @Shishœ
You can do that to some extent with Grand Order already. Although that one can also affect your wallet.

Anyway, I can understand the feel of "getting fatigued by game genre" deal. Or in my case, it's setting. I'm a person who likes fantasy or mythological settings compared to modern and sci-fi settings and there are alot more of the latters, especially in the AAA market, compared to the formers.
That doesn't mean that I don't play the latters and it certainly doesn't hinder my enjoyment that I get out of them.

Yeah, I can hear the wind pushing against the windows too. And it's sunny over here.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Damn, why shower are so effectif when it come to motivate me to do sprite/drawing?

Too bad it's kinda late for that, but really, I wonder if I should do shower more often. :thinking:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
No, that's you not liking scummy business practices of the industry, cause most games as a service aren't free, or have reasonable space between the releases.
Actually I just dislike the concept in general outside of mobile games. I think I know how I feel.

Also "designed for e-Sports" fighting games is my other one though its kind of derivative of games as a service.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
The first casualty of the wind storm.

My recycling box

RIP. The good die young.
Yeah, I can hear the wind pushing against the windows too. And it's sunny over here.
It went from raining like crazy with thunderstorms, to being sunny out of the blue, while all the while the wind acting up like crazy.

Weather is weird AF today.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I keep trying to pull Antimatter Eirika and getting normal Eirika instead :'V

At least I can merge them.

Damn, why shower are so effectif when it come to motivate me to do sprite/drawing?

Too bad it's kinda late for that, but really, I wonder if I should do shower more often. :thinking:
Take baths instead :4sheba:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I keep trying to pull Antimatter Eirika and getting normal Eirika instead :'V

At least I can merge them.

Take baths instead :4sheba:
Nah, baths demotivate me.

I think it's because I get so relaxed, I'm just too tired to do anything afterward.

Meanwhile, shower wake me up good.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
lol

By this time next year I'll have an army of kawaii meidos to answer to my beck and call.
Yes, you have the correct farm of mind, keep going until your entire Yuri harem is a a army of meidos.

Make Iono-sama proud.

No idea who that is? Its a manga character from a manga called Iono The Fanatics, its about Queen who basically has a country sized Yuri harem, effectively you live in her country and female, she'll hit on you, but she does always ask for constent.

That's some pretty bad gas that storm has. :p

*playing ace attorney 2 chapter 4:

Pearls: “we should let her whip us Mr. Nick!”

I’m not sure I support where this is going:

:p
Well, wait about 16 year Pearl, then you can ask Ivanka again.

This is some hardcore bi-polar weather I tell ya!
Well it might be from the polar region.

Also we need a Nintendo All-Stars Gatcha game, and make Luigi eat mario, like how it would be demonstrated in this video here:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Nah, baths demotivate me.

I think it's because I get so relaxed, I'm just too tired to do anything afterward.

Meanwhile, shower wake me up good.
When you think about it, yeah, a shower really activates someone, specially in summer.

"Stay woke, you little ****s" :denzel:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
But are still very useful tho. I'll have you know that I very much value the lives of Garbage-kun and Recycle-chan!
They can be replaced.

"Peacefully" right after the last page of using the word gay as a joke, but I messed up once and you almost rip my head off.
I didn’t rip your head off.

I calmly brought up my view on the matter.

Lampy’s the one who ripped your head off by calling you a hypocrite.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
When you think about it, yeah, a shower really activates someone, specially in summer.

"Stay woke, you little ****s" :denzel:
Time to write Xenoblade fanfiction about that.

Really tho, I wish I was more actif when it come to making sprite. I know I have limits, but sometime, it's just lazyness that me stop in my track. Which make me feel like a little ****.

If only I wasn't a perfectionnist who always want to do dabest, and never make something "bad", even though that bad sprite would make me able to learn more even if it isn't great. (I think I just fear backlash and critic too much, which is stupid I know)

That, or I could do chibi stuff.:drohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom