• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-laughs at you-

-realizes the province I live in neighbors yours-

FML... :urg:

So the other day i was playing Fate. And there was a scene about Saber and a lion.

I started work the next day. There's a huge poster of a lion there. I immediately thought about Saber and that scene. I see that poster alllllll day.

So now everytime i turn around at work i think of Saber >_>
:061:
You cannot escape it.

It is your fate :V

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
O-O Holy crap that sounds insane...I don't know which is worse...that or freakin' earthquakes...I also lived in a place with constant hurricanes and lightning storms that have indeed killed people and heck, one day at school, the storm clouds looked literally GREEN). I hope everything goes out well and that everyone is safe.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
can I have it? its ****ing hot in Virginia Beach right now
HAVE ALL OF IT!!!

AND TAKE ALL THE THUNDERSTORMS THAT HAPPEN IN THIS AREA FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR AS WELL!!!

I HATE THUNDERSTORMS!!!
O-O Holy crap that sounds insane...I don't know which is worse...that or freakin' earthquakes...I also lived in a place with constant hurricanes and lightning storms that have indeed killed people and heck, one day at school, the storm clouds looked literally GREEN). I hope everything goes out well and that everyone is safe.
Yeah after like 20-30 minutes the weather system dipped lol.

Weather in this part of the country is real fickle lol. Thank goodness for that.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I can hear the salt shaker sounds from here. :troll:
If you stabbed him to death theoretically then there would be no salt shaker no?

That's a mind **** right there.

Chrono.

When you do a yolo pull and get the featured banner character.

Just last night I was like "damn I could actually have a good Rainbow team I just need TEQ Vegito" and lo and behold.

Dreams do come true kids.

Also it continues my weird tradition of yolo pulling banner characters out of my ass.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Friendly reminder superhero fatigue is not a real thing and no one is forcing you to see every one of them.
Eh I disagree, even though I love superhero movies and want to see almost all of them.

When the market is flooded with one type of thing, people who aren't fans of that thing are going to get tired that most of the effort is going in something they don't like.

Think about the late 2000s and the FPS fatigue that gamers went though. No one forced them to buy the FPS but when they were everywhere and the main focus, it can get tiring.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Eh I disagree, even though I love superhero movies and want to see almost all of them.

When the market is flooded with one type of thing, people who aren't fans of that thing are going to get tired that most of the effort is going in something they don't like.

Think about the late 2000s and the FPS fatigue that gamers went though. No one forced them to buy the FPS but when they were everywhere and the main focus, it can get tiring.
Don't forget about around 1998 where there were alot of movies about disasters.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Dark Pit's a literal repressed personality that shares Pit's memories from prior to the split as far as I can tell.

The dress may have a different trim but it's still an allegory for something completely different than the fangirls think it is.

*EDIT* Think of it like your left brain and your right brain trying to pork each other, basically.
Reminds me of this

My general thoughts on shipping.
But that's how I get all my Yuri ships

Broke: main male and female leads who are friends ending up as a couple by the end because a man and a woman can't be friends without ****ing
Woke: main male and female leads who are friends keeping their platonic friendship as just that and pursuing(or not) other romantic partners for a reason other than Incompatible Orientation
That's how I read all Male/Female relationships, until proven otherwise.

Iron Man has no powers lmao

He just wears weaponized suits.
He literally turned himself into a cyborg, meaning he made himself a Meta human.

I was attacked by maids.

Just prove you are on the right track to creating a Yuri harem :p

In the MCU, sure.

But otherwise, he technically did have powers at one point pre-Secret Invasion.
He's always kind of been a cyborg, so he kind of always had powers afer the cave instant and a box of scraps.

I'm laughing so hard right now, this is great!
We need a version for Etrian Odyssey so we can have @Shishœ complain less :p

But in a way, isn't every game a weeb game? After all, everyone here is a weeb
No, your only weeb here Gwen, Kamen Rider is the only kind of weeb show.

Ha! Me? A weeb? No way!
Don't you have 2 anime style characters in your signature?

I mean, it's the only explanation for why you like a bad war tactics game
Hey, that's bad Advance war tactic game.

Dragon Ball is literally a chinese cartoon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Wukong
You should all read this, its actually good.

A Chinese cartoon made by a Canadian of course. :b:
What are you referencing here?

False as everyone knows the only good war tactics game is Cooking Mama
Yes, Cooking Mama really shows the harshness that commanders go through every day when making strategies with possibly having some troops to die.

Anime fans can be pretty bad. Best way to know to avoid an anime is if it has pedophile/lolicon pandering imo
Hey, Precure has nothing to do with those.

What's more funny was that in the cartoon... Hawking was Mr. Crocker's worst rival. ..
I also found this url....

http://www.didthanoskill.me

Looking forward to get killed by Thanos in Avengers 4
Oh, he spared me.

So every anime, then, got it.
No, only not Precure.

More like World War lol.

Although i'm looking forward to seeing just exactly how this Smash looks and plays like. That's a huge part of it's intrigue going in to E3.
No, you mean Advance War :p

Tfw you want to sleep, yet your brother is too damn loud with the Fornite gameplay.

On a brighter note, tonight just feels very good. Was doing a positivity test after having a **** day, but then I figured "Why not have Aussie do the same thing?" just prepare her for that release soon. So I talked it out with her doctors and they agreed to have her do this if it meant her seeing more positive images during therapy.

I will see if I can negotiate some things with them again tomorrow, like having her talk to anyone whenever instead of it being in a time limit most people wouldn't even have the chance to do, especially for Europeans like @Cutie Gwen.
Gwen isn't European, she's all Kamen Weeb, right @Cutie Gwen :p

I got a shiny phanpy, didn't take too long,

But it's female. So I need to try for another.

Which could also be female
But aren't female Phanpys rare? You should keep it if so.

I think my Wii U battery is gonna die as the orange LED keeps blinking when the charger's in
Get it repaired Gwen, or keep it plugged in all the time, like I do.

It's time telling you to move on. :p
Yeah, but Wii U has exclusive eshop games dude, and DS VC

I can't wait for the Fox buyout to happen. I just need the best Marvel villain to be in the MCU already.

Like don't even try to front we all know Doctor Doom is the best and amazing.

DOOM will do as DOOM pleases!!

I used to think 'weeb' was the manga counterpart of a comic's 'nerd'

but it's just something along the lines of someone who thinks Japan is like the best darn country in the world
Yeah pretty much, pretty sure its used here in tongue and cheek though.

>http://www.didthanoskill.me

You were slain by Thanos, for the good of the Universe.
Can I ****post one last time, first?
No.

I was slain by Thanos, about damn time tbh.
Wait, ****, I need some last words, uhm, oh yeah! Buy Etrian Ody
Oh, sure you die for Thanos, but you never die for me, be like that then, you rubbish rival.

Leaving this here since I know there's some artists here.

There was a problem fetching the tweet
I'll have to look into that.

@Shishœ
Fate be going PUBG now threw in a reference to PUBG.

Yes, this is actually said during the new event. Fate Battle Royale game when, Type Moon?
I'd buy a PUBG style Fate game, and only play that, and never look anywhere else in the series, to annoy @Shishœ

You merely adopted Smashbiards. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the true leaks until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!

To be completely fair, that's 100% in line with Mordred's characterization
Dude, you being born in it, has nothing on my living it, experiencing and being born in it, since I've been here since Brawl boi. :p

No wonder Nintendo isn't happy with Mobile sales, they're giving out stuff for free!
But that's the best strategy, always give them one for free, then hook them.

And here I thought that it got canceled or some ****. Thank god.
Why cancel a popular show?

You know what? I just realized what a huge missed oportunity the Stan Lee cameo in Infinity War was
He should have been shown vanishing at the end instead
You can't kill the Watcher off like that.

Yes, this anime movie beat Infinity War in Japan.
It is a cult classic on Japan and Taiwan after all.
Course it did, nothing can beat the glory of Detective Conan, cause he's named after Conan the Barbarian

I was talking about Disney shows in specific but if you wanna go there.
Berserk: "God I wish that were me"
Yes, Besrerk knows how to do hiatuses.

No, Pichu is what we deserved, and I'm saying that cause I like Pichu, there is no other reason.

The best example of this is when you try to expand.

In FEH, you need a single Orb to have 5 more spots in your barracks, allowing you to hold 5 more units. You can do this a grand total of 160 times to boost your barracks to the limit of 1100. That's 160 Orbs.

In Pocket Camp, you need 80 Leaf Tickets for the ability to craft one more thing at the same time, and can only do it twice. 160 Leaf Tickets.

Both end up having the same value, but FEH is way more profitable, nearly quadrupling the maximum amount of units you can have, while Pocket Camp just lets you craft two more things. Both are arguably equally useful, but FEH gives you a lot of control by making it relatively cheaper and more controllable due to being able to raise your cap by increments of 5, thus also making it more affordable.
So, FEH is better then Pocket Camp.

These connection errors in ARMS and Splatoon 2 are getting annoying. :glare:
Maintenance is being done next week, so maybe sorted by then.

I'm so tired of seeing oppression everywhere. It even hurts more as a Deaf person when audism is attempted
Yes, Oppression is horrible.

The English name of the "Nelimemories" has been revealed: Mem Cakes
They still looks like erasers if you ask me.
Seems like we will get more meme is Splatoon now.

Best part of that is where you got the one hardcore indie dev in there pointing out in some ten-odd tweets how porting all his open-source engine stuff to the Switch would be a pain and absolutely not worth it.

Then one guy's like "but Switch is compliant with those" and his response is "oh well that's cool but the rest stands."

Then you scroll a little bit down and:

And it's not bull****.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...to-switch-sales-after-poor-steam-showing.aspx

So.

Maybe he's allergic to money or something? Cause he sure as hell ain't fitting the AAA power argument.

Damn, though, think about that. Allergic to money has got to be, like, basically the worst. Right behind allergic to water or oxygen.

Heart goes out to that man.
Well depending on what hardware and game system its built ports can be archaic, and nearly impossible to do, its kind of why we haven't seen many Saturn games ported.

I've been hearing the version 3.0 update of Splatoon 2 contains some Octo Expansion spoilers in the data. I don't want to get spoiled and I don't want you to spoil me.

But they are saying the Octoling equivalent (I think girl) of "Woomy" and "Ngyes" is
Veemo
Cute.

Edit: Also Long post out of left filed, dare you all to read it.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
My current fatigue is the "games as a service" fatigue.

Legit wouldn't surprise me if Smash Switch adopted the model.

D

Deleted member

Changed my avatar again. Probably gonna keep it until the Pokemon newcomer is confirmed.... Which is likely gonna take a while.
Uh excuse me.

The meme is "your mum gay"
No, excuse me, but it's "ur mum gay".
Get it right.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Goodness... I'm in Guelph right now and will be working today.

Gonna pray I get a ride or somehow make home once closing hours hits up. :(
Yeah it's all over Ontario. Well at least not here I think.

You're around the Brampton area right? I remember you saying that once.

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965

That's dumb.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom