• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
why doesnt FEH do what Pocket Camp does and give 10 Orbs on log in insted of just one dinky orb
Mainly the fact that things in FEH aren't nearly as expensive as in Pocket Camp.

I mean, the latter got stuff that requires you to spend dozens of Leaf Tickets just for a single thing while a summoning round in FEH takes 20 Orbs at most.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Mainly the fact that things in FEH aren't nearly as expensive as in Pocket Camp.

I mean, the latter got stuff that requires you to spend dozens of Leaf Tickets just for a single thing while a summoning round in FEH takes 20 Orbs at most.
The best example of this is when you try to expand.

In FEH, you need a single Orb to have 5 more spots in your barracks, allowing you to hold 5 more units. You can do this a grand total of 160 times to boost your barracks to the limit of 1100. That's 160 Orbs.

In Pocket Camp, you need 80 Leaf Tickets for the ability to craft one more thing at the same time, and can only do it twice. 160 Leaf Tickets.

Both end up having the same value, but FEH is way more profitable, nearly quadrupling the maximum amount of units you can have, while Pocket Camp just lets you craft two more things. Both are arguably equally useful, but FEH gives you a lot of control by making it relatively cheaper and more controllable due to being able to raise your cap by increments of 5, thus also making it more affordable.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I'm so tired of seeing oppression everywhere. It even hurts more as a Deaf person when audism is attempted

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The English name of the "Nelimemories" has been revealed: Mem Cakes
They still looks like erasers if you ask me.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
i read that as Meme Cakes

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
This was literally the first thing that popped into my head when reading Mem Cakes.

Chrono.

Nitro ain't wrong here.
Though some fans do cross the line to harassment when it comes to asking for ports (aka Gears for Breakfast with Hat in Time as many of the replies will point out.)

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Nitro ain't wrong here.
Though some fans do cross the line to harassment when it comes to asking for ports (aka Gears for Breakfast with Hat in Time as many of the replies will point out.)
Best part of that is where you got the one hardcore indie dev in there pointing out in some ten-odd tweets how porting all his open-source engine stuff to the Switch would be a pain and absolutely not worth it.

Then one guy's like "but Switch is compliant with those" and his response is "oh well that's cool but the rest stands."

Then you scroll a little bit down and:

And it's not bull****.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...to-switch-sales-after-poor-steam-showing.aspx

So.

Maybe he's allergic to money or something? Cause he sure as hell ain't fitting the AAA power argument.

Damn, though, think about that. Allergic to money has got to be, like, basically the worst. Right behind allergic to water or oxygen.

Heart goes out to that man.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I've been hearing the version 3.0 update of Splatoon 2 contains some Octo Expansion spoilers in the data. I don't want to get spoiled and I don't want you to spoil me.

But they are saying the Octoling equivalent (I think girl) of "Woomy" and "Ngyes" is
Veemo

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
**** me there's going to be a thunderstorm in my area.

That **** terrifies me yo. :scared:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Leaving this here since I know there's some artists here.

There was a problem fetching the tweet
:o Wow, that sounds pretty cool! ^u^ I hope I can use it! :D Thank you for the link, really appreciate it!

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh, did that storm that rattled the hell out of here decide to upturn?

I'm surprised it only made the electricity flicker out considering the ruckus it made.

So the other day i was playing Fate. And there was a scene about Saber and a lion.

I started work the next day. There's a huge poster of a lion there. I immediately thought about Saber and that scene. I see that poster alllllll day.

So now everytime i turn around at work i think of Saber >_>
:061:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Oh, did that storm that rattled the hell out of here decide to upturn?

I'm surprised it only made the electricity flicker out considering the ruckus it made.
It's actually kind of weird. It was raining like crazy for a like 20-30 minutes straight with some thunderstorms here and there and then it just dipped lol. That's Thunderstorms for you in this area of the world (thank goodness for that since i'm terrified of them lol).

Do you live in Northeast US? If so it's very possible a major storm from where you live could have snuck it's way to the Greater Toronto Area.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So I have some very mixed feelings right now.

Apparently Lon'qu was being heavily considered for Fire Emblem Warriors but was dropped due to being way too thematically similar to Navarre, who was decided early on. I love Shadow Dragon, and I love Awakening, but damn it all Lon'qu is a much better character than Navarre is.

On the other hand though, not adding Lon'qu is also apparently the only reason we got Olivia, and she's also one of my favorites. Mixed emotions all around.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
IMO we shouldn't demand our favourite games on Switch. Letting developers know via a tweet or something is fine but a lot of people are way too obnoxious about it.

And if a developer gives you a concrete "no", don't kick up a hissy fit about it. Some people don't want that kinda toxicity in their audience, and at the end of the day, developers have their reasons and make the final call (unless they work under a publisher).

Every developer is entitled to do what they wish with their game.

The same goes for any other system of course.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So I have some very mixed feelings right now.

Apparently Lon'qu was being heavily considered for Fire Emblem Warriors but was dropped due to being way too thematically similar to Navarre, who was decided early on. I love Shadow Dragon, and I love Awakening, but damn it all Lon'qu is a much better character than Navarre is.

On the other hand though, not adding Lon'qu is also apparently the only reason we got Olivia, and she's also one of my favorites. Mixed emotions all around.
I think it’s for the best since frankly the game isn’t that great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom