• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Oh yeah, the other thing of games I'm not liking today is the whole "focus on online" deal. You know, games that rely on multiplayer online and, as mentioned, designed for e-sports deal. Like I really miss the attention on coach co-op and having access to alot of modes. Anybody remember how many things we could do in Soulcalibur II? How about III? Now look at IV. How about Dissidia and Dissidia 012? Now look at Dissidia NT.

Like I really dislike how being able to play with people across the world and the whole e-sports deal seems to be an excuse to limit how much we do offline and whatnot. And what makes it more sad is that most online-focused games still don't offer a lot to do online. :glare:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Some say if you very carefully analyze the pic I uploaded you could find out who the next Smash newcomer is.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Oh yeah, the other thing of games I'm not liking today is the whole "focus on online" deal. You know, games that rely on multiplayer online and, as mentioned, designed for e-sports deal. Like I really miss the attention on coach co-op and having access to alot of modes. Anybody remember how many things we could do in Soulcalibur II? How about III? Now look at IV. How about Dissidia and Dissidia 012? Now look at Dissidia NT.

Like I really dislike how being able to play with people across the world and the whole e-sports deal seems to be an excuse to limit how much we do offline and whatnot. And what makes it more sad is that most online-focused games still don't offer a lot to do online. :glare:
Yeah that does suck, cause a couch multiplayer option shouldn't be to hard to program into the game, since all the stuff is already there.

My point exactly :smirk:
Course you did, eh, eh, eh

Wrong, here's mine V:
A gaudy gold plated dumpster waifu, how trashy. :V

Last edited:

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
Well going back to "superhero fatigue" these people who claim that they want movies like Logen or Deadpool will start complaining that they are sick of those movies when they get more of them.

I say just check out the movies that interest you and stop complaining about movies that your never going to see.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Friendly reminder that the R word is a slur so you shouldn't be saying it at all.

Some say if you very carefully analyze the pic I uploaded you could find out who the next Smash newcomer is.
Untitled.png

Best Mega Man confirmed

D

Deleted member

@ Superhero fatigue
I can understand feeling when a certain market gets saturated with a certain genre, I especially remember the Dark Age of Cartoon Network where the majority of its shows were live-action ones and the oversaturation of "light novel adaptation about a guy who is transported into a fantasy world" in the anime industry.
But I really don't think we're at that point for superhero movies, yes, they're way more prominent than ever but there's still many more other movies coming out, superhero ones are just the more popular ones. Besides, most of them are good so I'd enjoy this Golden Age of them while it lasts.
So the other day i was playing Fate. And there was a scene about Saber and a lion.

I started work the next day. There's a huge poster of a lion there. I immediately thought about Saber and that scene. I see that poster alllllll day.

So now everytime i turn around at work i think of Saber >_>
:061:
Look at the bright side: at least it wasn't one of the Eroge scenes.
Imagine remembering that during work.
I'd buy a PUBG style Fate game, and only play that, and never look anywhere else in the series, to annoy @Shishœ
You joke but I'd ****ing destroy you m8

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Dissidia NT's main problem is that it's online is held together by tape.

I put way more hours into it than it rightly deserves but I had enough and it's been out for a few months and Square has barely addressed any of the game's issues.

Last edited:

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
@ Superhero fatigue
I can understand feeling when a certain market gets saturated with a certain genre, I especially remember the Dark Age of Cartoon Network where the majority of its shows were live-action ones and the oversaturation of "light novel adaptation about a guy who is transported into a fantasy world" in the anime industry.
But I really don't think we're at that point for superhero movies, yes, they're way more prominent than ever but there's still many more other movies coming out, superhero ones are just the more popular ones. Besides, most of them are good so I'd enjoy this Golden Age of them while it lasts.

Look at the bright side: at least it wasn't one of the Eroge scenes.
Imagine remembering that during work.

You joke but I'd ****ing destroy you m8
Agreed.

Friendly reminder that the R word is a slur so you shouldn't be saying it at all.

View attachment 142959

Best Mega Man confirmed

Yeah but I'll say all I want and tell others not to say it because I'm a hypocrite like that.

They'll call me King Hypocrimson!

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Wait, Capt Falcon was the waifu in the trash? Ura, how could you!
Nah silly it's confirming there's going to be a new F-Zero on the Switch and a new character in Smash. :)

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
"Peacefully" right after the last page of using the word gay as a joke, but I messed up once and you almost rip my head off.
Personally I think using the word "gay" as a friendly joke is better than using the word "********" seriously.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
It might be a bit dated now but there was a time where "gay" was just another casual term for "stupid".

It also meant "happy" at one point. Don't y'all know the Flintstones theme?

D

Deleted member

Nah silly it's confirming there's going to be a new F-Zero on the Switch and a new character in Smash. :)
So F-Zero was in your trash can all along?
That confirms my opinion of the franchise as a fact

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
So F-Zero was in your trash can all along?
That confirms my opinion of the franchise as a fact
Nah. It was just Miyamoto forgetting the new F-Zero and accidentally placing it in my trash bin.

Now only I have access to the new F-Zero! :demon:

D

Deleted member

Nah. It was just Miyamoto forgetting the new F-Zero and accidentally placing it in my trash bin.

Now only I have access to the new F-Zero! :demon:
"Accidentally placing"
I'm not so sure about that, I think Miyamoto realized the franchise was trash and just put it in the right place.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
That's like saying that getting sexually assaulted is better than being killed.

Both are bad and should not be joked about.

End of story.

That's one of the worst comparisons I've ever heard.

The gay joke was meant to be no offense and had several LGBTQ people in on the joke. One was just thrown out in an attempt to discredit another's opinion.

Which is worse Puff?

Besides, you tried to shrug off YOUR offensive comment when confronted and COMPLAINED when people took offense to it, so as it stands it doesn't seem like you care as much about the topic as you think you do.

D

Deleted member

I'm the only one allowed to say gay.
Gay.
Ya'll are so ****ing gay.

Starlight_Lily

"Accidentally placing"
I'm not so sure about that, I think Miyamoto realized the franchise was trash and just put it in the right place.
Your fav Nintendo series in Kirby right? I think Miyamoto maybe thinking of putting that in the trash now :p

Gay.
Yes, I am quite happy actually, especially after reading Yuri manga that is heartwarming.

Edit: Well that wasn't supposed to happen, just go and infarct me for the double post, stupid double clicky fingers.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
"Accidentally placing"
That's savage dude. :surprised:
But it can only be doing that cause Capt Falcon was in the trash!
Falcon ain't trash bruh!

For saying that both you and @Lampy are going to get Falcon punched in your sleep!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Gay.
'love you too man.

---

Alright, long story short, since I didn't have alot of time left since it's late here. I decided to make a quick sprite of one of my character looking cute.

However, what I got in the end was this:

Smug Alicia 3.PNG

Instead of making something cute, I instead made something filled with smugness.

Like, Nani the ****.

Also, here is the original for comparasion.
Alicia DA.PNG

#ShamelessPlug

Starlight_Lily

That's savage dude. :surprised:

Falcon ain't trash bruh!

For saying that both you and @Lampy are going to get Falcon punched in your sleep!
Hey, I didn't say Falcon belonged in the trash, I told you off for putting him in there.

Someone's salty
Not really, I was just running with the joke Miyamoto just put series we all like in the trash, I would know cause its what he did to Custom Robo TT__TT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom