• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
That's actually an issue with the network. Granted, there isn't much on CN that I actually like at the moment, not counting Adult Swim, but I think it'd be better for more shows to get some air time.

There's a guy who's job it is at CN to handle the programming block in the US. So blame him.
I do realize that, but it doesn't really lessen my ire towards the show. Normally I wouldn't let an outside influence affect my enjoyment of something like that, but the difference here is that I never liked Teen Titans Go to begin with.

It's a shame because CN does still have other good cartoons, but for varying reasons they don't air them as much. It's not always the network's doing, though.

People hate on Teen Titans Go because it's goofier and cartoonier than the last Teen Titans cartoon, but the last Teen Titans cartoon was itself goofier and cartoonier than the Teen Titans comic.
For me it's not so much that, heck I wouldn't have necessarily minded a goofy comedy spin-off of Teen Titans. Instead it's more to do with the fact that I find the humor it does have to be absolutely obnoxious. The characters aren't intelligent by any means (save for Raven) and are typically annoyingly childish, and Robin is just an unlikable jerk. The original show had plenty of humor, but I liked what it offered.

I would definitely mind it a lot less if it didn't take up so much airtime on the channel, though.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I would definitely mind it a lot less if it didn't take up so much airtime on the channel, though.
I haven't watched live TV in a decade.

"I wish something else was on"

So, like, just close that file and open up another one

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I think I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight guys.

^This is the greatest animation in the entire Pokemon franchise and you can't convince me otherwise
It's kinda alright, kinda cute, coughbutprimarinaisstillwaybettercough

:V i'm just sayin'

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Disney's streaming service could be the strongest if they actually put in stuff people care about.

Namely, the first two seasons of Gargoyles. Throw in OG Ducktales, Gravity Falls and Kim Possible and you got a line-up. I think they have the airing rights to the old Marvel cartoons now, since Spider-Man's and X-Men's(I think this one too) 90's shows are labeled under ABC when going On Demand.

That's not even getting into the plethora of movies they have too.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Won a speaker award at school. That's ok, but Holy Gill this video was great:

D

Deleted member

How do you remember things back that far?

Asking for a friend.
lol

I actually do have a good memory which is a boon and a bane. So like if you said something to me 5 years ago but it left a impression it's gonna be in my memories.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I remember stuff I regret as a teenager years over 7 years ago.

I just laugh now instead of cringe. I remember:

-Quoting Dragon Ball
-Being Super Obviously into the High-Status chick
-Being terrible at basketball

But I was low hanging fruit so I still had my admirers. Mainly because I was best friends with #1 Jock. Weird.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
I still read chatlogs on Skype, AIM, Minecraft, etc ranging from 2009 to 2016 because of fond memories, so...

tell everyone kokonoe is your best friend

TELL EM
bestie bord friend

Last edited:

Chrono.

I got Hulu recently and it's made it impossible for me to watch TV now.

I only do it for wrestling and NBA games. Which is not how I expected things to turn out for me lol.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'd say I cringe at things I've said or done in the past, but to be honest it's more like I do that to things in the present.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
lol

I actually do have a good memory which is a boon and a bane. So like if you said something to me 5 years ago but it left a impression it's gonna be in my memories.
I've honestly had difficulty lately remembering stuff going back more than a couple weeks, including most of what I say.

Think it's a lack of impressions mostly. Seem to remember other things.

Sleep schedule probably has something to do with it too.

D

Deleted member

I've honestly had difficulty lately remembering stuff going back more than a couple weeks, including most of what I say.

Think it's a lack of impressions mostly. Seem to remember other things.

Sleep schedule probably has something to do with it too.
You should try looking up ways to train your memory cause you can actually improve it with exercises. There's also that Concentration Training game by Nintendo on 3DS that I hear is really good too.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Ooooh, I like this. Some more motivation to learn Unity.

I'll never cease to be amazed at people putting this much effort in Untiy when Unreal is right there, just as free as Unity but with an engine built specifically for triple A game development.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo Sorry for misgendering you, I wasn't aware since I only remembered a few years ago.
oh I mean, I dont really care if you did lol

I have better things to get mad about

I get called a dude on here all the time and got called a dude irl once before. Why would I waste my time going in a tizzy over that?

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'll never cease to be amazed at people putting this much effort in Untiy when Unreal is right there, just as free as Unity but with an engine built specifically for triple A game development.
Well you kinda just stated why people use Unity by noting UE4 as being built specifically for AAA game development.

Most people using Unity aren't developing a AAA game. I would say you need both higher caliber specs and the experience to build high fidelity assets to justify using UE4. Unity from what I heard, is much easier for implementing custom code, while you will have certain constraints in UE4 unless you're really good at coding and know how to jump through the necessary hoops to translate your custom code into UE4.

Most people using Unity are prioritising robust game mechanics over graphical fidelity, and will usually be more stylised in the graphics department to make up for it. Though Unity can still push amazing graphics, it just requires more experience.

At the end of the day, when it comes to the bigger engines at least, no engine is a clear "best engine". Every developer has different needs, and that's why some will even just make a completely custom engine.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Won a speaker award at school. That's ok, but Holy Gill this video was great:

I posted that earlier, but yeah, Core-A's stuff is awesome.

I knew that Sailor Moon game was busted, but I didn't know how strong of a scene it had. Might watch a highlight reel or something.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I posted that earlier, but yeah, Core-A's stuff is awesome.

I knew that Sailor Moon game was busted, but I didn't know how strong of a scene it had. Might watch a highlight reel or something.
I want someone to remake that Sailor Moon game with original characters now.

unknown.png

D

Deleted member

Oh hell yeah, Pop Team Epic season 2 just got announced. The ****posting never ends.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Oh hell yeah, Pop Team Epic season 2 just got announced. The ****posting never ends.
Aw, they should have done what they did for Season 2, announce a****ty romcom anime, then revealed it Pop Team Epic Season 2 when it aired.

But still let the ****post hype train continue

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Eh, I suppose it's more that I wish I could tune into that channel and watch some of it's other shows more often. That and I think it's a shame a lot of other great shows essentially get the shaft while TTG gets so much of the airtime.

At the end of the day I do consider it an issue, but not a huge one and certainly one I can deal with (there's plenty of other channels that I do watch, and I'll rarely neglect to record most shows that I actively follow). I just miss when CN used to have more and better variety.

oh

hi

i forgot i was logged in

but hi all anyways!
Oh hey, Naoshi! How long has it been?

I really can't remember the last time I saw ya online here.

D

Deleted member

Played For Glory.
When I play For Glory, I always talk to myself for some reason like I am on a stream or video or basically highlighting the game playing For Glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom