• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Yes but without the satisfaction of Uni staying dead.
pretty sure the satisfaction is that i get to murder him thousands of times with no repercussions and good anger management and stress relief :V

me being able to do it forever and still keeping my good buddy around is actually perks

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Uni is a mirror-dimension being, every time you kill him he just copies himself over and continues on. He's the sub-boss of my Smashboards RPG I'm making.

D

Deleted member

Uni is a mirror-dimension being, every time you kill him he just copies himself over and continues on. He's the sub-boss of my Smashboards RPG I'm making.
Uni is also secretly not that stupid. Not the smartest, but not super dumb.

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I’m also a dimension hopper. I’ve gone to multiple alternate universes and fused with the me of that universe. That’s how I’ve become so powerful.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
This ain't the first time you brought it up and the last time you did, we were all saying stuff like "if you think it's the right thing to do, do it"

You ended up not taking it because you're addicted to us.
Well to be fair, the only reason he seems to keep considering it in the first place is because he can't seem to stop himself from liking posts which for some reason offends a ton of people and he keeps freaking out because everyone keeps being upset at him for it.

From what my socially inept butt has been able to read into it, it's not that he really wants to go so much as he keeps being made unwelcome.

And I mean, there's some other stuff that makes his being here a little questionable sometimes, but what is he gonna do if you guys actually succeed at kicking him out? Find some other website and get into a lot of emotionally scarring trouble because he's 14 years old and doesn't know how to properly respond to things? Because he's not going to make friends regardless, I'll tell you that much. On the off chance he actually does bother, the rest of his school is just going to look at him as "that weirdo" or some toxic crap. If you're looking to shove him off to make his life better, it's a flawed plan.

And if you're pushing him away from the site just because you don't want any more likes, honestly, just turn off like notifications.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
that just made no damn sense and i don't think i want to bother even responding more than the word jannah
Let me explain things to you in a way that a mortal can understand.

When you "kill" me, I don't really die, but the vessel my soul resides in does. Due to unikorn laws, I'm forcefully dragged into another universe and shoved into a new vessel whenever that happens.

But, why do you pull off the act of murdering me so frequently then?

Like praline said, you have dimension-hopping powers as well, and you're lucky enough to always end up in the same universe that I was dragged into.

It's almost as if it was fate for us to always cross paths. How odd and fascinating, don't you think?

Between this and Aurane giving me the ability to enter people's dreams where I become reality-shattering in his SK ripoff of NintenZone...

I'd say I'm pretty badass :p

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

When you "kill" me, I don't really die, but the vessel my soul resides in does. Due to unikorn laws, I'm forcefully dragged into another universe and shoved into a new vessel whenever that happens.

Like praline said, you have dimension-hopping powers as well, and you're lucky enough to always end up in the same universe that I was dragged into.

Almost as if it was fate for us to always cross paths. How odd and fascinating, don't you think?

Between this and Aurane giving me the ability to enter people's dreams where I become reality-shattering in his SK ripoff of NintenZone...

I'd say I'm pretty badass :p
Then all 3 of us have dimension hopping powers.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Well to be fair, the only reason he seems to keep considering it in the first place is because he can't seem to stop himself from liking posts which for some reason offends a ton of people and he keeps freaking out because everyone keeps being upset at him for it.

From what my socially inept butt has been able to read into it, it's not that he really wants to go so much as he keeps being made unwelcome.

And I mean, there's some other stuff that makes his being here a little questionable sometimes, but what is he gonna do if you guys actually succeed at kicking him out? Find some other website and get into a lot of emotionally scarring trouble because he's 14 years old and doesn't know how to properly respond to things? Because he's not going to make friends regardless, I'll tell you that much. On the off chance he actually does bother, the rest of his school is just going to look at him as "that weirdo" or some toxic crap. If you're looking to shove him off to make his life better, it's a flawed plan.

And if you're pushing him away from the site just because you don't want any more likes, honestly, just turn off like notifications.
we DON'T want to kick him out :V

he just refuses to listen, pay attention, constantly go into a repeat cycle we can literaly call out on happening and continues this scene

ever heard the term tough love? nobody wishes harm to the guy, they just want him to actually learn something

hes showing himself capable but hes going through almost a planned cycle that shows he either wants to keep up this charade or as swamp said so overly excited he jumps himself way to many times,

and again its not the amount of likes that bother people, its that its clearly shown to be an example of shinys unresponsiveness to what hes actually doing, another case hes not reading

and hes actually shown to be a good kid in school, apparently got good social skills and does decently in interaction and great grades, so no problem there apparently

no one wishes harm on him, literally, their just tired of going through something for dozens of times and it still falling on deaf ears with not even an amount of listening, just pointless drama

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
So Many People On The Internet: -outraged that Loki a quasi-villain is deceased and might not come back-
Me, an intellectual: Sure. That's sad and he seemed to finally come around to a place I could enjoy him in Ragnarok. HOWEVER Gamora is murdered by the man who captured her in the name of "love" and might not come back if they only undo the dissolved deaths and ya'll wanna go off about Loki? Okay, then.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Is this just about @ShinyLegendary liking posts? Please, by all means man, like away my stuff. Having a little notification is pretty fun, tells me someone read my post.

What am I in this?

If I am in this...
You're planned to be the trainer who teaches the MC how to use energy-based attacks, very important.

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
My real name is weird enough that many teachers in school mispronounced it and some still do.

A curse really.
If I had a nickel for every time someone called me “Alex”, I wouldn’t be posting on Smashboards

D

Deleted member

we DON'T want to kick him out :V

he just refuses to listen, pay attention, constantly go into a repeat cycle we can literaly call out on happening and continues this scene

ever heard the term tough love? nobody wishes harm to the guy, they just want him to actually learn something

hes showing himself capable but hes going through almost a planned cycle that shows he either wants to keep up this charade or as swamp said so overly excited he jumps himself way to many times,

and again its not the amount of likes that bother people, its that its clearly shown to be an example of shinys unresponsiveness to what hes actually doing, another case hes not reading

and hes actually shown to be a good kid in school, apparently got good social skills and does decently in interaction and great grades, so no problem there apparently

no one wishes harm on him, literally, their just tired of going through something for dozens of times and it still falling on deaf ears with not even an amount of listening, just pointless drama
I am trying to listen, but sometimes I get too headstrong and not think before I post.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Is this just about @ShinyLegendary liking posts? Please, by all means man, like away my stuff. Having a little notification is pretty fun, tells me someone read my post.

You're planned to be the trainer who teaches the MC how to use energy-based attacks, very important.
Can I also be a post game super boss? If not that’s cool what I’ve got.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

It's almost as if it was fate for us to always cross paths. How odd and fascinating, don't you think?
....sounds like more your god has a masochistic fetish and has something literally against you

as they basically allowed something to murder you forever with no realm of escaping

basically sounds like your own personal life of torture

i'm guessing i'm just nothing then :V

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
You know branching evolutions in pokemon are cool. I made one based off pumpkins... but what about double branching evolutions?

That’s what I’m trying to think of..

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I've never heard of that before...
Zero Escape refers to these three games:
9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors
Virtue's Last Reward
Zero Time Dilemma

The thing you mentioned about transferring to another universe when dying is kinda similar to something that happens in this series.

(P.S. I recommend this series to anybody who likes visual novels. It's really good.)

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I am trying to listen, but sometimes I get too headstrong and not think before I post.
Usually when I do that it's because I'm having a strong emotional reaction to what I'm reading.

Do you love us so much that you have an emotional reaction before you even read our posts?

Honest question. :4villagerf:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Can I also be a post game super boss? If not that’s cool what I’ve got.
Only if the player learns your ultimate technique, "Final Tsunderebolt" and uses it at least once against the final boss, vaanrose .

D

Deleted member

Usually when I do that it's because I'm having a strong emotional reaction to what I'm reading.

Do you love us so much that you have an emotional reaction before you even read our posts?

Honest question. :4villagerf:
Yes.

The thing is, I rely on you too much.

I have burned up all of my "Sorries".

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
....sounds like more your god has a masochistic fetish and has something literally against you

as they basically allowed something to murder you forever with no realm of escaping

Now you can see why I'm so horrible...

Zero Escape refers to these three games:
9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors
Virtue's Last Reward
Zero Time Dilemma

The thing you mentioned about transferring to another universe when dying is kinda similar to something that happens in this series.

(P.S. I recommend this series to anybody who likes visual novels. It's really good.)
I see. Thanks to informing me.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」

i'm guessing i'm just nothing then :V
Well I just don't know you well enough yet to decide a role! What do you see yourself as in an RPG?

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Anyway I saw Big Purple Boy Collects Fruity Pebbles

A few movies ago, I felt really fatigued by the MCU. I could feel how stale they were getting and the sheer numbers were overwhelming

Then came the 1-2-3 punch of Guardians 2, Ragnarok, and Black Panther. Those are by far the studio’s best output, and they came out all at once. I started feeling like I’d been too cynical and the MCU wasn’t so bad after all

But after watching Infinity War, the fatigue is back in full force

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Speaking of my pumpkin pokemon I need help naming the first form.

It’s a grass type it evolves into either Pumprince(grass/fire) or pumprincess(grass/water). The final form names should be obvious.

What’s a good name for the base form?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Only if the player learns your ultimate technique, "Final Tsunderebolt" and uses it at least once against the final boss, vaanrose .
That is too perfect.

The only way it could be better is if it’s pink/purple colour.

D

Deleted member

I have this fear I am going to mess up and you guys are going to be done with me.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
My current plan is to include as many notable Smashboards members as either cast members, NPCs, or cameos.

I like the idea of mostly everyone being a attack/optional party member.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
and it still falling on deaf ears with not even an amount of listening, just pointless drama
Oh I didn't realize that I'm falling on you guys. Carry on

/badDeafjoke

Look Shiny, don't get us wrong man. We're not trying to cause any trouble or anything, it's just there are people who are irritated with the idea of you "liking" every post. If it was a "loser has to become a like ***** for a day and like every post on the page" type of thing, I'd understand that. But you're not...so it somewhat screams "attention" in a way, and in a bad way.

Then again, it's called tough love from us. It may look like bullying for a moment, but take a step back and you'll see that we're trying to help you become a better person. But you have to stop saying you know towards things and actually do it. Saying you know and keep going isn't going to help the situation

I have this fear I am going to mess up and you guys are going to be done with me.
It takes time. Even the n00bs learn from the best like I did when I was your age.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Well I just don't know you well enough yet to decide a role! What do you see yourself as in an RPG?
nah don't worry about it, plus i'm relitivly minor here all things considered so it makes sense if i'm not in :V

well...i'm a pryomanic who stab happy and very violent and bloodthirsty whos also overly peppy cheerful and happy with people wishing and supporting the best while being incredible psychopathic and loves to inflect pain and see blood all in the same sentence
My henchwoman :troll:
no

if anything i'm the secretary who'll constantly put a knife in the back of your head for all the stupid **** you do to ruin your plans

as we've seen, happens a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom