• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Well, sorry for ticking everyone off.
I am going to calm myself down, if that helps you all.

Also @Das Koopa I see you lurking.
4rororfo.PNG

Long time no see.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Too bad we will probably be going over this again in a couple days.
It is a tradition right now.

Like the Zelda review cycle.

EDIT: And of course he likes this post about not having faith on him.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Did anyone here play Spark the Electric Jester?

I played Sonic ATS and BTS by the same guy and loved both a lot. But I'm kinda hesitant to buy Spark.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower

I don't know who you are, but I'm not letting a pure-blooded Tails fan get away without a hug and a hello.

*hugs and tackles to the ground so they can't escape*

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Seems like the rest of the Kirby Star Allies Dream Friends were leaked.

Wave 2 has Adeleine, Daroach, and Dark Meta Knight.

Wave 3 has Magolor, Susie, Taranza and the Jambastion Mages.

Out of all of these, Dark Meta Knight is honestly the most shocking to me. Cool to see Adeleine and Daroach finally return.
Where's that Dark Kirby, though?

What the hell, they announced sequel movies to PriPri
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ne...-gets-6-sequel-films-starting-in-2019/.130989
It's odd because original anime usually get one season only unless they're absurdly popular like Soup Geass.
This is probably a result of the Gacha game it had in Japan though.
Gacha will dominate the world-market in some years, just you all wait
Wait, Princess Principal has a Gacha game? Also, I heard good things about Princess Principal, I need to sit down and watch it sometime.

What, just because I'm a Yuri fan, I'm supposed to have watched every show show with just a hint of Yuri subtext in it? Okay, that's not how things work, for me at all. If you seriously think this, I'm reporting you for profiling.

So nothing from Canvas Curse, Mass Attack, Epic Yarn or Rainbow Curse? I mean, Drawcia would be pretty cool. Prince Fluff would be nice as well.

If Star Allies ever got a "Kirby Fighters" mode that allows you to choose any of the characters in the game to play as to fight each other ala Smash Bros, that's be pretty dang cool. But I doubt it will happen.
Yes, please add Prince Fluff, so who exactly could they add from Mass Attack anyway? Or are you suggesting they should add Mass Attack's version of Kirby into Dream Friend?

If you're gonna spoil people like that, at least do it right.
Thanos doesn't kill Shrek, Cory Baxter does after betraying Earth and revealing himself to be the true mastermind behind everything, with Sans from Undertale not being able to do anything as he has to watch Shrek, the love of his life, die in front of him.
No, no, you forgot the scene where Goku flies in a pointless sacrifices himself for the millionth time, to save Cory Baxtor from being ripped about by the Mario T-Rex, only for Cory to feed the Mario T-rex a dino treat, making it no longer hostile. :v

Speakin' of that, we're running low on webcomics.

BitF is dead, two of the three replacements that I found that popped up in the aftermath are dead, the last one's on hiatus, Awkward Zombie doesn't even really cover Smash stuff anymore. . .

All right on the cusp of a new Smash game, so that adds to the bittersweet fun.

Somebody out there needs to get on that.
So good of you to graciously to volunteer yourself to be the Smash fandoms gag comic artist and writer.

And you can't deny this position, when you've already started to do it.

So far your names are worse then mine.

He's meant to be taken seriously folks.
Your asking for a German scientist to be taken seriously Swamp, that tropes been done to death, people can only think of the Hollywood stereotypes now :v

Dr. Kruel

It's not just Cruel with a K.
So, character confirmed to be K. Rool. :p

Does it help if I say he's currently supposed to be American?

What do I win?

Pun included :troll:
You win

A well done from me, for remembering a good Power Rangers season, you might also win a like from @Metal Tyrannomon X, if she sees your post and remembers to like it.

I'm not stabbing at the back.

I'm shooting straight in front of their faces.

For you, maybe, but I'm not you, am I?

Who said we were heroes?

... :crying:

-tragic backstory achieved; unlocking true villainy-
Don't forget the dead parents and doomed home town.:troll:

Yes.

You need to use a Canadian accent, eh.
Wouldn't yours be a French Canadian accent though?

Though, we all know your true accent is one of an American failing miserably to fake a Canadian accent, eh. :troll:

Guess what?: Super Mario Odyssey and Kirby Star Allies ain't the only ones with juicy datamine details

Splatoon 2 version 3.0 has plenty too. Of course there are basic weapons and gear but of cource stuff for the upcoming Octo Expansion.
Octoling gear & Octoshot

Octo Expansion mission gear

Pearl's amiibo gear

Marina's amiibo gear

Splatoon 2 World Championship

Stage with the filename "Nakasu"

I didn't post everything but I found them here https://twitter.com/WemI0
Oh, World Championship gear, makes me wonder if they'll do a splatfest for the 2 finalist teams during the Splatoon tournament. Or just do what they are doing like they did with the TMNT, and have people choose from the final teams before they switch it up in the next splatfest.
Or maybe, I can't remember how many teams had to qualify to go to the World finals, say if its 2 teams, have a Splatfest in each region choose the preferred team they'd want to win in that region for a Splatfest, it would be a great way to let people know about the World Championship is happening.

Also, I'm properly going to be a bit in active this week guys, I've got some stuff to plan, for red, Cori, Opo, Zeb and Natz~, need to get a clear plot or structure they can follow.

So' I'll only be popping in and out this thread for the week.

Anyway, I need to go.

Got a find a could gang of ducks to run over red with.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Your asking for a German scientist to be taken seriously Swamp, that tropes been done to death, people can only think of the Hollywood stereotypes now :v

I said he was American....

D

Deleted member

Believe me. Not trying to impress people takes a lot of stress and pressure off of you. I know all too well how much better it feels when you aren't pressuring yourself to fit in.
AHA!
That is what I was trying to do, fit in with you guys.
I wanted to be like you guys.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Since the goal is a word count - not coherence, or consistent narrative, or anything similar, just words - writer's block can be alleviated pretty effectively with writing exercises.

When I did it consistently back in the day, I would hit up random generators and write character bios, histories, or monster descriptions based on what I got. Even if I never used them, it was a good flex of the mental muscle. Ain't everyone's method of attack, but it worked for me.

Anyway, if you change your mind feel free to jump in. Got all week before the first check-in.

You loved my dribble technique and you know it.
xD Can you give me an example of how you used that random generator and what things you came up with? :3 And thanks, a lot, really!

xD Well, it was pretty good, I guess? < 3 > I'm hopeless!

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight

I said he was American....
Then give him a different name, cause if you give him a German name, and his character ever gets adapted into live action, your going to end up with the actor giving him a german accent, its just to obvious it would end up happening.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Then give him a different name, cause if you give him a German name, and his character ever gets adapted into live action, your going to end up with the actor giving him a german accent, its just to obvious it would end up happening.
I guess Shiny isn't the only one who doesn't read.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Also, another thought on Infinity War, and MCU films in general...
*spoilers*
I hate it when people complain about the MCU films "being all the same." With the sheer change of tone in this film and how the different directors have inserted more creativity and brilliant writing the longer time goes on, the less formulaic the MCU seems.

I remember when Rocket was talking to Thor, and his reaction was "well, after listening to your story Thor I really could lose a lot more." This comes into play MUCH later when LITERALLY everyone of the Guardians dies except for Rocket. Rocket's the sole survivor of the Guardians (at least for now). Rocket DID lose a lot more. That statement when getting to know Thor came back to haunt him, and you couple that ironic, brilliant writing with the darker tone...the MCU has brilliant films, no doubt about it. I don't think the MCU is formulaic anymore.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
corgi is the hilarious rock person from raganork who carries around one of the most person species in existence. That line by nick fury was hilarious to see again though. As for Valkyrie Thor never mentions her to the star lord or rocket when talking about loss which is really strange to me and may mean she somehow loved
oh, that guy.... I like how he often starts his word by saying "Hey man." in a funny voice.

But still, I think he is pretty much dead. . But chances are he might be with Valkyrie as well.

Also it might be obvious that Ant Man and the Wasp will be in the post Civil War and Pre Infinity War, but it will give us a glimpse on what is Ant Man doing during the Infinity War in the Easter egg clips.

And okay, Nintendo's new RPG mobile game is on my county's Google Play store, I think I will pick it up when it arrives.
Screenshot_2018-04-30-11-14-58-862_com.android.vending.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom