• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I have lived so many lives... in so many worlds... many of which ended by you...

And yet, like a masochist, I stand beside you...
not anymore

i've pretty much left the stoopid gang and your side for just being flat out awful a person, in all seriousness your dispicable, i at least have values and won't stick to your manors of low >->

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
nah don't worry about it, plus i'm relitivly minor here all things considered so it makes sense if i'm not in :V

well...i'm a pryomanic who stab happy and very violent and bloodthirsty whos also overly peppy cheerful and happy with people wishing and supporting the best while being incredible psychopathic and loves to inflect pain and see blood all in the same sentence

no

if anything i'm the secretary who'll constantly put a knife in the back of your head for all the stupid **** you do to ruin your plans

as we've seen, happens a lot
You'll fit right in as a party member/NPC.

I have this fear I am going to mess up and you guys are going to be done with me.
There ain't nothing you can do to make me be "done with you". I'm a very live and let live guy, go ahead and like as much of my stuff that you want.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Speaking of my pumpkin pokemon I need help naming the first form.

It’s a grass type it evolves into either Pumprince(grass/fire) or pumprincess(grass/water). The final form names should be obvious.

What’s a good name for the base form?
Help... please?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
not anymore

i've pretty much left the stoopid gang and your side for just being flat out awful a person, in all seriousness your dispicable, i at least have values and won't stick to your manors of low >->
But... you... my best friend... you're the one thing preventing me from truly going insane...

Please... I... I can hear the voices of my past vessels... the ones you killed... they're... haunting...

Last edited:

Chrono.

As a native Latin American Spanish speaker, seeing the EU Spanish as the only spanish in some games pisses me a lot.

Either the translations are unsatisfactory or use phrases that can only be understood by Castillan Spanish speakers (glaring at you Pokémon)

Also some terms used in Spain are sexual innuendos in México.

Thankfully BotW having an actual Latin American dub seems to be the first right step.
Completely agreed. It always bums me out when you switch a game to Spanish and it's just ****ing Castellano. Which unfortunately is a lot.

It's one reason why I was shocked to see the last Naruto game had the Latino Spanish.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
You'll fit right in as a party member/NPC.

There ain't nothing you can do to make me be "done with you". I'm a very live and let live guy, go ahead and like as much of my stuff that you want.
yay~
But... you... my best friend... you're the one thing preventing me from truly going insane...

Please... I... I can hear the voices of my past vessels... the ones you killed... they're... haunting...
no

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
So whatever this RPG thing is, I want in

Make my weapon an axe and have me randomly scream MASTODON in my specials

Chrono.

I still hate how Thanos looks like someone's weird uncle without the helmet.

It really made him less threatening looking.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
praline praline Anyone I can manage. The idea is to make mostly everyone an optional fighter or at least a special attack name with lore behind it, for instance, red could be a spirit of a trickster who travels as a raven, etc etc.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

Simple solution Uni, just build another manor, but this time on top of a spooky hill where a murder mystery would likely take place.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
praline praline Anyone I can manage. The idea is to make mostly everyone an optional fighter or at least a special attack name with lore behind it, for instance, red could be a spirit of a trickster who travels as a raven, etc etc.
I imagine Pumpkaboo will be attached to my character in some way. Yeah?

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Finally had to rearrange my decks a bit. Currently made a Grass/Water deck that might be a 7/10

Most likely going to find a way to make some kind of a Fighting/Psychic/Dark combo for a second deck thanks to the new cards

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
not anymore

Uh oh... trouble in paradise?

K-Katt... :urg:

Murder mystery is what happened on my last kill...

And I got away with it :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I imagine Pumpkaboo will be attached to my character in some way. Yeah?
Probably. I'll have open auditions in about a month or two after I get the hang of RPG Maker. I'll open a thread and you can PM me specifics of what you'd want your character/move to have.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

I wasn't a fan too, but after watching the movie. Beside maybe some shots, I did ended up liking this "casual" Thanos.

Though, you won't see complain if we see Thanos in his full armor later on.
Not wanting to be a party pooper, but you need some text bro.:4rob:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Probably. I'll have open auditions in about a month or two after I get the hang of RPG Maker. I'll open a thread and you can PM me specifics of what you'd want your character/move to have.
Wonderful!

You'll be hearing from my agent soon

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
N-Nothing personal, praline...

It was a purely strategic move.

Katt told me you aimed for Pokechu on night 1, so murdering you the next night seemed like a good option since I'd have a free target right away... and arrow priority too.
And I reply with a resounding “**** you”

I wasn't a fan too, but after watching the movie. Beside maybe some shots, I did ended up liking this "casual" Thanos.

Though, you won't see complain if we see Thanos in his full armor later on.

Not wanting to be a party pooper, but you need some text bro.:4rob:
Hmm really? Obviously there’s no possibility that it’s under another post by me, and I definitely couldn’t have reported my post so a mod merged them.

The chance of that is very low.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
K-Katt... :urg:
i maybe a brutal psychopath, but even i can't agree with your ideals :glare:
Uh oh... trouble in paradise?
he murdered you in cold blood to get the frist of many stones, he flat out refuses to care about betraying his friends and love one, and hes so full grown of madness

katt refuses to stick with that person anymore >->
wait wait wait...this is gonna be a real thing? :O

wow awesome~

N-Nothing personal, praline...

It was a purely strategic move.

Katt told me you aimed for Pokechu on night 1, so murdering you the next night seemed like a good option since I'd have a free target right away... and arrow priority too.
wati.....I GOT PRALINE MURDERED?

I'M SO SORRY PRALINE :cry:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I decided to pay a visit to Squidboards, after two freaking years.

God. Damn. Is it dead there. Lol

There were a total of E I G H T members on when I was there.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
And I reply with a resounding “**** you”

Hmm really? Obviously there’s no possibility that it’s under another post by me, and I definitely couldn’t have reported my post so a mod merged them.

The chance of that is very low.
Holy Reality Stone, that was fast.:eek:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
The current plan is to have a balance of 15% characters, 15% NPCs, 30% summons, 30% Weapons/Moves, and 10% Bosses.

There will be a Battle Royal for top billing.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

You aren't wrong but it humanizes him a bit more
Hey
The gems aren't in the order that they are in the movie! That ain't the real Thanos!

:p
Begone, plagiarist!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The current plan is to have a balance of 15% characters, 15% NPCs, 30% summons, 30% Weapons/Moves, and 10% Bosses.

So which of us gets Wolverine Publicity? :p

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Fine. Nobody help me in my problem, I don’t care anymore, I’m going to bed.

Nah we’re good. He’s the *** weave.
i would of helped but i had zero idea on pumpkin royalty names

okay~

can you make @LoneKonWolf either an npc or a summon? or maybe even a name based off him for a weapon, he is my brother

perks are he drinks to much coffee, can never die and literally survived impossible odds, an stoic anti nihilist and can be a jackass cinamon roll

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You aren't wrong but it humanizes him a bit more

Begone, plagiarist!
Dang it, if the Spiderman Reality Stone combo wasn't removed in MvC:I, I would have gotten away with it!

You Meddling Gwen!

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Mfw I have enough orbs to summon many things in the Lyn Banner but I keep remembering Im lacking in the Green and Bow unit department.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
One of the kickers of that Squidboards visit was the nostalgia.

A Lucario avatar. I haven't had a Lucario avatar in years. I use to all the time though. Here too.

Damn. I feel old. Why did I do this to myself?

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

Much as I'd love to be a character in this kind of thing, I'd probably fit better as an NPC. One with a side/fetchquest.
Probably something 8 related.

Hmm... Now I'm starting to think up ideas...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
oh, that guy.... I like how he often starts his word by saying "Hey man." in a funny voice.

But still, I think he is pretty much dead. . But chances are he might be with Valkyrie as well.

Also it might be obvious that Ant Man and the Wasp will be in the post Civil War and Pre Infinity War, but it will give us a glimpse on what is Ant Man doing during the Infinity War in the Easter egg clips.

And okay, Nintendo's new RPG mobile game is on my county's Google Play store, I think I will pick it up when it arrives.
View attachment 142596
I believe that him being with Valkyrie would make sense. We don't see what happened, so maybe they escaped somehow or for some reason. Possibly so they would live as Thor seemed to know what was coming.

Plus Corg is apparently in the talks to maybe get a solo film, so maybe that could show what happened here if he did live and escape, possibly with Valkyrie in it and maybe more characters who could show up in IW part 2.

After all the entire universe has now been thrown into peril, so they have some great options to bring Cosmic heroes into the plot as they were affected by Thanos and would probably want in.

Ant and Wasp apparently leads directly into IW. So I think they are definitely playing a big role for the sequel and should be fun to have.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Mfw I have enough orbs to summon many things in the Lyn Banner but I keep remembering Im lacking in the Green and Bow unit department.
If you're going for Lyn on the Banner, you're going to be getting plenty of Green. Colorless is also good on the Lyn Banner, thanks to H!Jakob, who is a pretty good Bow user, Genny, who has Wrathful Staff and F!Robin, who is a good Flying Dragon. I suggest saving.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom