• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Well Chrono is gender fluid like me so who knows.

It doesn’t really matter to me though.
Does "gender-fluid" mean hermaphroditic or something else entirely? I'm now thinking about how certain species of fish can actually change their own biological sex...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Does "gender-fluid" mean hermaphroditic or something else entirely? I'm now thinking about how certain species of fish can actually change their own biological sex...
Umm lol. It’s definitely something else.

“A person who is genderfluid prefers to remain flexible about their gender identity rather than committing to a single gender. They may fluctuate between genders or express multiple genders at the same time.”

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I think I'm coming down with something. At work my throat and stomach decided to be jerks and now I got a headache.

I got no idea what type of bug I got but it's got **** timing.

D

Deleted member

Well, I am going back to my den like the Bidoof I am.

Have fun with your boob talk.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Is this possible? That's incredible talent if so.
Some genders do weird things like that. Unfortunately I'm no gender expert and I'd rather not touch it before my opinions leak and I get bombarded with 1,000 nukes.

D

Deleted member

Who is more flat? Mr. Game and Watch, Lucina or Cutie Gwen?

D

Deleted member

I am having fun with Let's Go Eevee and stuff and here you are all talking about Chrono.'s boobs.

You all are weird, just like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom