• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Let's Go has its flaws, but it is still a really nice game.

The only glaring flaw is that it plays way too safe. The ability for a Pokémon to hold items and abilities being removed for more casual play, and restricted it to only 153 Pokémon ( Counting event Pokémon ). I have not beaten it, so I am not sure how I will feel about the story.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

Let's Go has its flaws, but it is still a really nice game.

The only glaring flaw is that it plays way too safe. The ability for a Pokémon to hold items and abilities being removed for more casual play, and restricted it to only 153 Pokémon ( Counting event Pokémon ). I have not beaten it, so I am not sure how I will feel about the story.
Supposedly their way of making up for this is making the important battles more difficult than the norm.

Champion opens up with a Mega Evolution for example, E4 have some crazy movesets, etc.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Supposedly their way of making up for this is making the important battles more difficult than the norm.

Champion opens up with a Mega Evolution for example, E4 have some crazy movesets, etc.
And even those teams job to the starter Eevee

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Those starters are part of why I don't want to play Let's Go. They're outrageously overpowered and completely belittle any experience to be had in the game's base story. I'm sure the post game makes up for this in challenge, but I don't play a video game to get to the end. I play it to enjoy getting to the end.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Those starters are part of why I don't want to play Let's Go. They're outrageously overpowered and completely belittle any experience to be had in the game's base story. I'm sure the post game makes up for this in challenge, but I don't play a video game to get to the end. I play it to enjoy getting to the end.
So you could box them and do a Locke. I’m thinking of doing a shiny poison Locke for fun if I get it

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
You know what I want to see?

Let's Go Hard Mode.

Give every trainer one to two additional 'mons, boost their levels and movepools, and take the freebie coverage moves' power down to 75.

Nothing more than a few table tweaks, coding-wise, very technically feasible. And it would shut so very many people up.

You're welcome, Game Freak. Take it for free.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You know what I want to see?

Let's Go Hard Mode.

Give every trainer one to two additional 'mons, boost their levels and movepools, and take the freebie coverage moves' power down to 75.

Nothing more than a few table tweaks, coding-wise, very technically feasible. And it would shut so very many people up.

You're welcome, Game Freak. Take it for free.
This is a good idea, so we'll never see it in fruition.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
This is a good idea, so we'll never see it in fruition.
Alas, I know it to be true.

But it would probably improve any mainline game for veteran players, and it's not exactly a novel idea. I can't be the first to have proposed it.

Masuda's probably passing the torch after Let's Go. Perhaps the Gen 8 team will consider it.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I will admit that reading Eevee's new attacks makes me laugh.

>Sappy Seed/Sizzle Slide/Bouncy Bubble/Baddy Bad
>essentially makes Eevee a physical wall
>Eevee
>wall
2018-11-16_10-15-29.jpg

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
After work I went to this Chinese/American place called Yum's where it was basically just a chinese takeout combined with a subway.
I ordered a sub cause I was mad hungry and boy was it

1503122620678.png

for 5 buckaroos that **** was amazing

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Has anyone here tried Mega Man 11?
Yeah. Admittedly, I only played through the game on easy mode (or whatever the second-easiest difficulty is), but I found the game to be fun, albeit short.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I have now made it to the water temple. My body is ready for the most infamous dungeon in Ocarina of Time.

Oh, and I got the special Biggoron's sword, which is neat.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I have now made it to the water temple. My body is ready for the most infamous dungeon in Ocarina of Time.

Oh, and I got the special Biggoron's sword, which is neat.
The thing about the Water Temple is that it's not actually possible to soft-lock yourself (even though it might seem that way).

There's an exit in a certain room (I won't say which) that people tend to miss, which results in them getting stuck.

The 3DS version makes the exit more obvious when it opens, part of the little changes they made to make it easier.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
The thing about the Water Temple is that it's not actually possible to soft-lock yourself (even though it might seem that way).

There's an exit in a certain room (I won't say which) that people tend to miss, which results in them getting stuck.

The 3DS version makes the exit more obvious when it opens, part of the little changes they made to make it easier.
Yes, I heard. I'm glad the 3ds version is a little easier, but I still expect the temple to be harder than Fire Temple. For me personally, I LOVE Fire Temple. My favorite dungeon in OOT so far.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Not yet, you need to grow boobs and rest a N64 controller on them
I can kinda see how a woman could shove an N64 controller onto her rack if her boobs are big enough (like, B or C cup-ish), but she'd have to squish them together and compress them to make it fit, and I'm already cringing as I imagine how uncomfortable that would be. And I'm a man.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom