• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
God damn it.

Spent money to pull on the Minerva banner and I only get one green orb and it's a 3-Star Barst.

One pool was literally all reds, which is the second time that's happened.

They REALLY need to do something about the appearance rate of green units.

People talk about colourless hell being a thing but pulling for greens is honestly worse in my experience. At least colourless orbs show up.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm still waiting for that FE PoR+RD HD remaster for the Switch. Does Nintendo even know how many units that'd sell simply by having Ike's face on the cover? I just want to play Tellius goddamnit, Nintendo is lucky my computer can't handle a GC emulator
God damn it.

Spent money to pull on the Minerva banner and I only get one green orb and it's a 3-Star Barst.

One pool was literally all reds, which is the second time that's happened.

They REALLY need to do something about the appearance rate of green units.

People talk about colourless hell being a thing but pulling for greens is honestly worse in my experience. At least colourless orbs show up.
The way I understand it, the units you can summon are pre-selected when you enter a summoning session. So basically, the gems are just hiding the already chosen unit behind it, the rolling was done before showing then to you.
That's why the chance of a Green showing up is lower, because there's less of a chance a Green unit got picked out of the entire summoning poll.

I think you should be able to reroll what Gems you can summon from, at least once per session. Say you get a 4 Red and 1 Colorless, you can reroll it and get any other combination of colors.
It's just a waste of Orbs to summon in a color you don't want.

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

HOLY **** The Boys are back in Town!

PREPARE FOR TROUBLE!

Team Rocket is in USUM and this finally confirms two of the biggest rumors:
https://m.imgur.com/EfjZMOp

In addition to this, the Chinese leaker says Rainbow Rocket is a think and they take over Aether. It's made of grunts and every other evil team leader brought here by Giovanni from worlds where they accomplished their goals

I'm Hyped!

D

Deleted member

PREPARE FOR TROUBLE!

In addition to this, the Chinese leaker says Rainbow Rocket is a think and they take over Aether. It's made of grunts and every other evil team leader brought here by Giovanni from worlds where they accomplished their goals

I'm Hyped!
What's the Chinese leaker and what reason do we have to believe it?

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
What's the Chinese leaker and what reason do we have to believe it?
dude said team rainbow rocket would be in the game and well look at that base
also dude was kinda the source of ALL sun and moon leaks (outside of pyuklumuku and MAAAAAYbe the starters final evos)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

>Chinese leakers
>Pokemon
Remember when these
were totally fake? :p

D

Deleted member

dude said team rainbow rocket would be in the game and well look at that base
also dude was kinda the source of ALL sun and moon leaks (outside of pyuklumuku and MAAAAAYbe the starters final evos)
Team Rocket is in but I see no rainbows in them.
I mean, I'm all in for Jessie and James becoming gay icons but I'm gonna remain skeptical on this one.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Team Rocket is in but I see no rainbows in them.
I mean, I'm all in for Jessie and James becoming gay icons but I'm gonna remain skeptical on this one.
Look a the R on their hideout. It's all Rainbow colors.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'm still waiting for that FE PoR+RD HD remaster for the Switch. Does Nintendo even know how many units that'd sell simply by having Ike's face on the cover? I just want to play Tellius goddamnit, Nintendo is lucky my computer can't handle a GC emulator

The way I understand it, the units you can summon are pre-selected when you enter a summoning session. So basically, the gems are just hiding the already chosen unit behind it, the rolling was done before showing then to you.
That's why the chance of a Green showing up is lower, because there's less of a chance a Green unit got picked out of the entire summoning poll.

I think you should be able to reroll what Gems you can summon from, at least once per session. Say you get a 4 Red and 1 Colorless, you can reroll it and get any other combination of colors.
It's just a waste of Orbs to summon in a color you don't want.
Yeah, I know.

I just want some way of getting the colours I need.

There's just an obnoxious surplus of red units so pulling for anything else is always annoying.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Wow, The Mummy Demastered is REALLY good. If you're a fan of Metroidvania then you'll like this.

Just don't expect the game to be easy on you in the beginning.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Anyone who thinks the Gematsu leak isn't accurate at this point is just burying their heads in the sand

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well well, why don't you take a look at this:

Yep, Team Rocket will be making some kind of an appearance in USUM, complete with a new base of sorts (look at the image on the left and look around Decidueye there).
That leak saying Giovanni returns because he's daddy af is becoming even more re-

PREPARE FOR TROUBLE!

I'm Hyped!
Interdimensional Daddy confirmed

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Tried the GameCube controller on my Switch. Welp, it works, but it's far from ideal for anything because of how the Switch reads inputs.

Sonic Mania works well enough, though.

Anyone who thinks the Gematsu leak isn't accurate at this point is just burying their heads in the sand
You forgot your "Hot Take™".

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

PREPARE FOR TROUBLE!

I'm Hyped!
The second rumor he's talking about is under the spoiler:

https://imgur.com/a/LP5yB
Note the 'Alolan form for gen I Grass/Poison Pokémon'. The Chinese leaker has apparently said it's for Oddish.
This rumor isn't really backed by anything, but I read another rumor that says Ghetsis one-ups Giovanni and becomes the final boss of USUM/the RR arc.

D

Deleted member

The second rumor he's talking about is under the spoiler:

https://imgur.com/a/LP5yB
Note the 'Alolan form for gen I Grass/Poison Pokémon'. The Chinese leaker has apparently said it's for Oddish.
This rumor isn't really backed by anything, but I read another rumor that says Ghetsis one-ups Giovanni and becomes the final boss of USUM/the RR arc.
>Molayne is one of the E4
Most hype thing of this entire leak.
Ghetsis needs to keep his track record of hijacking the apparent villainous leader
I want him to make the grunts badly cut off one of the R's legs to replace Rocket with Plasma but they cut off the wrong one and it becomes PR and then Ghetsis becomes Ron Swanson

D

Deleted member

Ok, I do NOT remember Sacred Stones being this hard.
All I'm doing differently is the difficulty setting, no grinding and no Seth.
The hardest difficulty doesn't even raise stats that much and I'm still on early-game where you wouldn't need to grind.
Is Seth really making this big of a difference?

EDIT: HOLY ****ING **** **** AMELIA
SHE JUST ****ING LEFT THE MAP ON THE EXACT TURN I WAS GOING TO RECRUIT HER, I HAD JUST BAITED HER OUT WITH COLM
I'M BENCHING HER WHEN SHE COMES BACK

Last edited by a moderator:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

PREPARE FOR TROUBLE!

I'm Hyped!
After seeing Masuda's picture on twitter I figured the rumor could be true, but I was still doubtful since it sounded a bit out there and it's still strange to me that it's actually true. Story-wise I do have some concerns since it has a few plot details that shouldn't work well together, but gameplay-wise it should be fun as fighting the villain leaders is usually the highlight of each game and it should be carried over to this mode. So I'm cautiously optimistic on this, it could have a few bumps, but ideally it will be a great post-game mode that pays homage to the franchise's history.

D

Deleted member

This is the greatest support in the game and you cannot tell me otherwise.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

So this is the legendary support. . .*watches*

I completely forgot about that aside from the beginning of Fates until just now and Frederick's usual quirks just went wild with it. Bravo, Warriors.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
its been a few days since i started my new file in animal crossing new leaf so ehres the update

sprinkle(the third penguin and 5th bird moved in)
i then ave her an oficewomans suit and named her my secondary secretarty
paula(a bear) moved in she then proceded to give me the nick name of buddy which is starting to catch on
Chop(a pig) is moving in currently
i made a second bridge
i paid off the campground which will be open as of tomorrow(not to be confused with rv campground)
The garden center is being built
also i donated a bunch of fish bugs fossils and a single painting(and compelted the spinosaurus)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well well, why don't you take a look at this:

Yep, Team Rocket will be making some kind of an appearance in USUM, complete with a new base of sorts (look at the image on the left and look around Decidueye there).
Quoting again because I noticed something.

Each card is supossed to represent a version.
The orange Ultra Sun card shows:
-Hala vs Burst
-Player vs Buzzwole
-Kartana's Dimension
-Riding Lunala through the Ultra Wormhole.

The blue Ultra Moon card shows:
-Hala vs Assembly
-Player vs Celesteela
-Pheromosa's Dimension
-Riding Solgaleo through the Ultra Wormhole.

The mascots are swapped.
Maybe in Ultra Sun, Necrozma takes over Solgaleo (Nebby) and flees to another dimension. Forcing you to travel to the alternate world (probably involving the Lake of the Sunne/Moone) and get Lunala to chase Necrozma through the dimensions. Similar situation happens in Ultra Moon but with the mascots swapped of course.

Add the UB Invasion, the Ultra Recon Squad and Rainbow Rocket and you get the most "****s going down" games of the franchise.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Quoting again because I noticed something.

Each card is supossed to represent a version.
The orange Ultra Sun card shows:
-Hala vs Burst
-Player vs Buzzwole
-Kartana's Dimension
-Riding Lunala through the Ultra Wormhole.

The blue Ultra Moon card shows:
-Hala vs Assembly
-Player vs Celesteela
-Pheromosa's Dimension
-Riding Solgaleo through the Ultra Wormhole.

The mascots are swapped.
Maybe in Ultra Sun, Necrozma takes over Solgaleo (Nebby) and flees to another dimension. Forcing you to travel to the alternate world (probably involving the Lake of the Sunne/Moone) and get Lunala to chase Necrozma through the dimensions. Similar situation happens in Ultra Moon but with the mascots swapped of course.

Add the UB Invasion, the Ultra Recon Squad and Rainbow Rocket and you get the most "****s going down" games of the franchise.
They better not be swapped because I dont want to get Sun

D

Deleted member

THOSE WERE 5 ****ING PEGASUS KNIGHTS AND 5 HORSES WHY THE HELL DOES SACRED STONES LOOK LIKE BINDING BLADE ALL OF A SUDDEN

Ok, but the voice acting tho, it's perfect
Screenshot_20171024-175754.png

The delivery from Frederick's VA is just perfect

Leo is me when I embarass myself
Screenshot_20171024-175810.png

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Wow, I FINALLY just died in The Mummy Demastered (not counting the opening)

Pretty clever idea that you have the kill the undead that used to be you when you died to get all your upgrades and weapons back.

Last edited:

Tom13

Smash Apprentice
They better not be swapped because I don't want to get Sun
I think the other Legendary (Example; Solgeo in UM.) is just going to be used for traveling in Ultra Space, while still catching the Mascot of UM and Lunala. Or perhaps, this was some sort of error. But we'll see what happens.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Wow, I FINALLY just died in The Mummy Demastered (not counting the opening)

Pretty clever idea that you have the kill the undead that used to be you when you died to get all your upgrades and weapons back.
I’d get this game but I’m waiting for well.. y’know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom