• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Real talk for a second....

Am I annoying and argumentative?

Be honest.
Now there's the old unsure Swampy that I remember. Good because confidence intimidates me. :smirk:
If you're worried about some things, think about each step you're about to make instead of getting caught up about the ones you've already made.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303

Be honest.
No, you're Swampasaur.

And by that, I mean you're neither of those. Most certainly not the former, and the closest you get to the latter is that you stand your ground when it comes to debate/discussion. Which is a good trait to have.

Curious as to what brought up the question, but it's not my business.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'm watching the Prologue chapters of Ghast's Revelations randomiser and it's the best.

>Xander in Sakura's outfit is nightmare fuel
>Odin is Camilla and I can actually see some of these lines coming from him
>Marth and Lucina are Kaze and Rinkah, Garon is keeping Archanaen prisoners now
>LORD RINKAH AND LORD EFFIE THIS COULD NOT BE MORE PERFECT

IronTed

Smash Ace
I don't follow Animal Crossing, but has it been confirmed the mobile game is coming in 2018? Because there's somewhat of a trend with respect to Nintendo and mobile.

Miitomo and Miitopia launched in 2016 (although Miitopia is far from a global launch). Same for Pokemon Go and Pokemon SM, as well as Super Mario Run and Mario Maker for 3DS.

If AC mobile is releasing soon, AC Switch should be releasing shortly thereafter. This also makes sense, considering Japan is AC's biggest market, and Japan is very hard for mobile games.

Fun fact, Animal Crossing New Leaf is the best selling console game in Japan this gen, as well as the 10th best selling console game in Japan overall.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Anyone else mostly just listen to female singers? I listen to like 30 bands/singers and like only 5are male.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095

Be honest.
I don't think you're either of those. You've got a number of people around here that like and respect you for what you contribute here on this forum. When you do get into arguments or discussion, you always do your best to hold your views or keep things level, even if there's a hefty opposition.

I think you're fine the way you are, Swampy.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Anyone else mostly just listen to female singers? I listen to like 30 bands/singers and like only 5are male.
This is me except replace "female singers" with "OSTs that have no vocals" and "male singers" with "songs with vocals that are usually still from a video game OST or something".

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
This is me except replace "female singers" with "OSTs that have no vocals" and "male singers" with "songs with vocals that are usually still from a video game OST or something".
Video game music with vocals is no good.

It has to have no vocals for me to listen to it.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Jeez, didn't realize the amount of work I need to make a wedding toast.

But I'll try to be short (~1 minute) and sweet but I have one tiny joke to ad to it.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Sonic’s butt rock is musical diarrhea.
Persona ost though. All of them are fantastic, especially the ones from 4. Persona 5 takes it to a whole new level (up until 5's River in a Desert, I thought there could be no other music that would EVER top I'll Face Myself Reincarnation remix as the most bad*** boss theme in my opinion for a long time.)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Persona ost though. All of them are fantastic, especially the ones from 4. Persona 5 takes it to a whole new level (up until 5's River in a Desert, I thought there could be no other music that would EVER top I'll Face Myself Reincarnation remix as the most bad*** boss theme in my opinion for a long time.)
Well I’ll take your word for it.

Also your text colour is literally impossible for me to read.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I mean you're not wrong.

It DOES flow pretty fast...
Now I imagine Sonic breaking the speed of sound by pooping really hard.

I hope all of you share the same mental picture as me.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I mostly listen to males, well in japanese music at least. japanese girls sound so high pitched
A River in a Dryyyy laaand!:250:

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Maybe it wasn't the smartest to share what just happened, but I feel really weird about this right now so eh.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Coricus_SSB/status/922637419668746240?p=v

Be sure to read every comment as you go through it, it's a bit of a rant.

*EDIT* Ah crud, hopefully I didn't kill the thread posting this. Just felt kind of uncomfortable about something. Some regular conversation might help me feel less creeped out, I don't know.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Really? Not Omega and Pan? Though if GT stuff is in, it'll probably be DLC. I think the game just confirmed it'd have 8 or so DLC characters in a season pass. 8 is KIND OF a high number, but this is a 3 v 3 game, and some stuff is shared among most of the cast, like fireballs, which look similar with most of them so far.

Well aside from that, I'm pretty sure they mentioned early on they'd take from all corners of Dragon Ball's world. Which could mean even game exclusive characters(other than 21) could be included down the line.

I think its likely Broly and Bardock might show up, but it's not a 100% lock they'd be base roster.
I knew I forgot someone. Pan would be great.

More female characters is a plus in general. I need my all girls team.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Really? Not Omega and Pan? Though if GT stuff is in, it'll probably be DLC. I think the game just confirmed it'd have 8 or so DLC characters in a season pass. 8 is KIND OF a high number, but this is a 3 v 3 game, and some stuff is shared among most of the cast, like fireballs, which look similar with most of them so far.

Well aside from that, I'm pretty sure they mentioned early on they'd take from all corners of Dragon Ball's world. Which could mean even game exclusive characters(other than 21) could be included down the line.

I think its likely Broly and Bardock might show up, but it's not a 100% lock they'd be base roster.
If they are taking from all corners then Broly is a definite character for dlc.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Maybe it wasn't the smartest to share what just happened, but I feel really weird about this right now so eh.

*EDIT* Ah crud, hopefully I didn't kill the thread posting this. Just felt kind of uncomfortable about something. Some regular conversation might help me feel less creeped out, I don't know.
I don't think I fully understand what happened here, but what I'm getting from it is that someone tracked you down on the GAF Discord and mistook you for someone else and started being a butt.

Honestly you should probably just leave the Discord group at that point, it sounds like it's in flames anyway and there's nothing to really talk about.

Also don't worry, you didn't kill the thread. That's my job.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Hats been a word for a long timelike Audiophile, a person very enthusiastic about sound quality of stuff

Yeah I know this was answered already.. i was... Playing FE:W all day
Got it, learning new things everyday huh? Nevertheless, I feel like I am more of an Animephile... if this even makes sense, I think it's still a better way of saying rather than weeb and otaku... it's different since I just like to watch animes and aren't really interested of buying anime merch... yet...

To some extent I think I am also being an Audiophile recently... also Xenobladephile.... Switchophile...

And when I think that I am spending too much money on Switch games... guess I am not alone when November arrives...

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Really sorry you got doxed man.

That's never cool.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I don't think I fully understand what happened here, but what I'm getting from it is that someone tracked you down on the GAF Discord and mistook you for someone else and started being a butt.

Honestly you should probably just leave the Discord group at that point, it sounds like it's in flames anyway and there's nothing to really talk about.

I was worried I put it wrong, they didn't really give any kind of personal insult so much as lump me in with the entire stereotype of the community and implied the community as a whole was on a high horse.

The conversation in the Discord was largely fine, but there's obviously someone running around watching it from the shadows to at minimum make fun of it and after hearing about a larger Discord having all it's users doxxed. . .

. . .

. . .But I guess it's not important. The important part is that it somehow took me until someone with no idea how to play the game started playing with me and button mashing for me to realize Fire Emblem Warriors has weak attack-strong attack combos.

I think all of Robin's specials from Smash are secretly hidden in their moveset?? Or at least spells that closely resemble them.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Frederick is really not fun in FEW.

Same with Leo, Robin, Sakura and Takumi.

I do love playing as anyone on a horse when they go into sprint mode and they barrel through the mobs taking them out still.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Main thing coming to mind at the moment for vocal music in video games is this
Then again, the other vocal theme from the game, Otherworld, is fantastic as well.
I though killing the thread was my job.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I wonder if Owain will have magic in his moveset.

Also it makes me want to change my name back to his when I can change it.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>tfw my Clair just about clutch ORKO's the boss Julia in Tempest Trials after me messing up and losing my own Julia earlier on

(slightly graphic image warning)

IMG_20171024_035459.jpg

Also the game seems to load a bit faster after the maintenance.

Main thing coming to mind at the moment for vocal music in video games is this
Then again, the other vocal theme from the game, Otherworld, is fantastic as well.

I though killing the thread was my job.
Guess whoever the employer is will have to re-negotiate wages...

D

Deleted member

Thanks to the newest update, the Switch is now compatible with the GameCube Controller Adapter.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
The opposite for me actually. Though my taste in music is very foreign to a lot of people. Especially on here.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Thanks to the newest update, the Switch is now compatible with the GameCube Controller Adapter.

Beat me to it.

The great thing about it is that it works globally. This means that the Switch is literally prepared to have GameCube Controller support for Smash Bros if it gets it, as well as GameCube VC games if they do that.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Well, Halloween is in a couple of days so I figured I might as well change my avatar for the occasion.

This could mean a multitude of things and all of them make me cautiously optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom