• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Text bro, text is important.:4rob:
EDIT: Welp, you were too late.
At first I was confused, then I realized that you can't just post videos or images without text.
I really forgot that rule to be honest sorry about that.
But... with that said, Splatoon anime coming is just heaven but it said it is going to adapt from the corocoro manga made my hype tone down just a bit. Don't get me wrong I like the manga but I don't really have that much excitement of it turning into an anime.
Going to wait for previews then.
Well, I did give him over 10 minutes. Gotta be fair, after all.
Never gonna do that again.

It doesn't really matter actually because I was doing other stuff...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

How can Melee even compete?
Man, Lucina look great. They finally make her different from Marth.:denzel:
At first I was confused, then I realized that you can't just post videos or images without text.
I really forgot that rule to be honest sorry about that.
But... with that said, Splatoon anime coming is just heaven but it said it is going to adapt from the corocoro manga made my hype tone down just a bit. Don't get me wrong I like the manga but I don't really have that much excitement of it turning into an anime.
Going to wait for previews then.

Never gonna do that again.

It doesn't really matter actually because I was doing other stuff...
It's alright bro, we all do error, especially me.:lol:
The important thing is that now you know better for next time and that you apologized. So, everything is good on my book. :)

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Nintendo won.

They didn't win anything, they just won.
If they release Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Fire Emblem Awakening/Fates/Echoes anime, it will be done.

Also here are my thoughts on MHA episode 15:
There were a couple of things that were shown in the anime and not in the manga:
- We saw one of Nomu's original individual background before being modified, he looks... kind of stupid in my opinion...
- Bakugo hair "explodes" back by itself in anime, 10/10

- The heros appeared on the newspaper that were killed by Stain three of them actually appeared in the sports festival.

This may sound weird but I feel sorry about these heros... more thoughts about Stain killing hero is at the end of this spoiler
To be fair though despite I understand and awes Stain's ideals. Let's face the fact that we haven't really seen Stain murder the heros that are really known to be only care about themselves (Like Todoroki's dad Endeavor...) or fame and glory. We only saw him badly injured his brother who is indeed rich and from a well known hero family, but he really does save people and willing to think for the others. And that hero Native who even though he was being saved by Iida, you will later saw that he didn't run away but try to warn Iida and Izuku after he arrives. Those three heros on the other hand we will never know. But you can also say that Stain's ideal is a bit too Utopia-tic despite I really agree with his ideal. Looking at Endeavor, he is really an ah*le as a person and hero, but you really can't criticize him on his duty as a hero, in the manga and probably later in the anime you will see that Todoroki change his viewpoint on his father after seeing how effective he is as a hero. Unfortunate is that Endeavor is a d**k but he has his achievement and ability to back it up. My example of this is we often say that athletes need to have a proper "sportsman ethic" such as no bragging, being nice to fans, play fair etc. We still see those who are just excel at their ability but has a bad attitude. I also believe that Stain doesn't really have a good job on picking targets when it comes to "kill heros that are just scumbags"... at least what we have seen. Another hero as an example might be Uwabami who is a model and yes... we do see her saving people during the Villain ambush, and according to the Ultra Archive she even used to live in a zoo. So I guess she had went through poverty, so I guess she also fits the target for Stain since she probably also before a hero mostly for "money and glory". Also Ochako as well, but we do see her wanting to become better as a hero. So my conflict with Stain's ideal is I am actually ok with "money and glory" as one of a motive to become a hero, and if you do your job as well as or even better than those who regarded as a real hero, there's really no compliant in my opinion.

-The end where Stain just say:死ね, this quote will make Reaper from Overwatch proud(JK).

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Doxxing is leaking personal information. Zero publicly shared Alpharad and Mang0's phone numbers, and as Alpharad lived with his parents, that included them. ALPHARAD threatened the fans of ALPHARAD that he'd take down ALPHARAD's videos because people were harassing ALPHARAD and his family for prank calls and **** because ZERO leaked his phone number
Protip, never take ANYTHING Alpharad ssys seriously. Half of the time, he is taking the piss and by half of the time, I mean all of the time

Last edited:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
I admit I was quite speechless the first time I saw Abigail. Mostly out of confusion and just stunned at how big he is compared to everyone who's in SFV. Design-wise he's probably one of the most unappealing Street Fighter characters, even more so than guys like Rufus or Birdie. With the direction SFV has taken, I don't ever see it coming back to my gaming library any time soon. For those who are interested in Abigail, more power to you, but he's definitely been painted with a giant target on his body for the Internet to mock, especially after the hype generated from Namco's announcement of Geese in T7 and ArcSys throwing punches with yet another Tag-Team fighting game.

And I don't think Wavedash's game will hold my interest if they're going to just copy Melee 1:1. Yes, Melee is an iconic hallmark in fighting games to the extent that it's still played today thanks to the competitive world publicising a physics glitch and the fast gameplay, but that feels better suited to the colourful cast of Nintendo's stars over a generic world that wants to feel exactly like it. Sometimes imitation may not be the sincerest form of flattery after all.

Well, off to bed now...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Cant wait for the fanservice
Whats anime, without. Fanservice
It said it is going to be a web anime and based on the corocoro manga (Which is the manga for lower age audience compare to Shonen)... the only "fanservice" we will see probably just that stupid main blue Inkling being naked and taking other Inkling's pant's off, at least that's what I have seen in the manga.

Also here's some Pearl Marina fanarts:
This pic is lit:
Marina is putting salt on Pearl's open wound...
Cheer up Pearl, at least you won in the Japan region (Rock wins over Pop in Japan).
Good to see more awesome Pearl fanarts
Anyone prefer this Pearl with an normal Inkling hairstyle?
Let's just say after Splatfest, I actually like Pearl and Marina equally. Better as Off The Hook.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
It said it is going to be a web anime and based on the corocoro manga... the only "fanservice" we will see probably just that stupid main blue Inkling being naked and taking other Inkling's pant's off, at least that's what I have seen in the manga.
I hope thats as far as it goes because Im seeing a trend of lolicon in Japans anime recently

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I hope thats as far as it goes because Im seeing a trend of sexualized little girls in Japans anime recently
Not really recently... it has been a while... and there's a special term for sexualized little girls in Japan anime
They are called lollis...hope I spell it right.
Actually even just little girl that just acts a bit mature tend to be called lollis too (Like Tanya from Youjo Senki), my sister called Acerola a lolli as well, she said "I can't believe one of Aola's Elite four is a lolli!" on her facebook page.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Not really recently... it has been a while... and there's a special term for sexualized little girls in Japan anime
They are called lollis...hope I spell it right.
Yeah, its called Lolicon and recently that trash anime Eromanga sensei had it and that was this year I think

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Protip, never take ANYTHING Alpharad ssys seriously. Half of the time, he is taking the piss and by half of the time, I mean all of the time
True, but this was serious. He put ALL his videos on private meaning nobody but him would be able to see them, and considering how it took a few days for them to come back, I'd say he was serious
Morning, users.
Hello, new guy! Would you like a soda or cup of coffee?

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Ayyy! Can anyone give me a rundown of what I missed from EVO? Saw DBFZ, Tekken 7 Geese, and the Arc System stuff. Did I miss anything else?
Jedah (from Darkstalkers) got revealed for MvCI, Abigal got revealed for SFV (But you might have already known that going by this thread atm), and Dissidia is getting a closed beta.
Also Evo Japan's lineup was announced. It's pretty much the Evo lineup minus Injustice, MvC3, and Melee, but ARMS has been announced as part of the lineup.

Also, Happy Birthday Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo !

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Best girl has come and so have I

I love how the show keeps on improving so much every volume.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Best girl has come and so have I

I love how the show keeps on improving so much every volume.

The animation continues to improve, I especially love the wide shot at the 2:00 mark.

The show itself is also looking really beautiful and soundtrack continues to be great.

Hopefully the Blake and Yang trailers aren't too far off from now.

D

Deleted member

Yes. That's why I waited a while and even refreshed the page more than once, hoping he'd catch it on his own. I've reminded people of the rules before, so... well, can't do much here. Part of it is them following the rules on their own. I try to help push it, but it's not my decision to follow them or not, you know?
I have to say it's pretty severe to give someone a warning for a textless post.

I did also make posts with only video and pics for 3 years following my inscription and I did not receive any warning.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I have to say it's pretty severe to give someone a warning for a textless post.

I did also make posts with only video and pics for 3 years following my inscription and I did not receive any warning.
Anti-spam rules as a whole are much stricter nowadays than they were in the past.

The funny thing is I can remember the sole user who was responsible for the increased anti-spam moderation. :p

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Good lord, I finally managed to get my Switch today, it was even the last in the store.
For now I only(finally) bought BotW, well, it was a bundle but I was gonna get it anyways.
And I just realised this is the first physical game I have bought since XCX, my last three games were Fates, Moon and Echoes, all digital purchases.
I think I'll only buy Extella once it is released if it does have a digital version because I don't believe it has.

I'll give some thought on the Switch once I actually play it.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Chrono.

Interesting.

I'll wait and see what happens before I judge.
It's probably crap but the design is sleek if nothing else.

People are probably just gonna mod the hell out of it (because who's gonna play old Atari games in 2017)

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Atari's new console thing got revealed.
Not a lot has been said other than "we will be delivering classic gaming content and current gaming content."
I like the look of the console.

Other than that, I have no other thoughts on it.

I'll keep my eye on it, though.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom