• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
I want to be in a relationship with someone, but I don't really care about getting married, or having kids or whatever.

Looking at my parents and other families, things like marriage and children are just too limiting for my tastes. I already have a thousand things I want to do, I don't want to do anything that'll severely limit them. I'd sooner ride life solo than do that.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
My mother says I should get married in a few years because she wants grandchildren.

I went though high school and college with any relationship and I have no interest in getting married though.
I just laugh when my parents say thy want grand kids

But then I put into consideration one is in his mid 70 and another (Who I cant care for tbh) is 61 and they might wanna see me grow up before they die which I understand

I wouldn't wanna die without seeing my child grow up either, considering one of their kids has been in the hospital on and off for weeks

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah, I've never seen it too much either. If anything I've been shunned for getting into relationships. Oh wait, those were male relationships, never mind.

But still, ever since my parents have known some thinks about me they've never talked about me being married. If anything we talked about it more when I was a kid. Luckily my current boyfriend is FtM trans. So after we're done having children and things have settled, then he'll go through that.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
In terms of me wanting to be in a relationship/getting married.... based off the fact I'm still single at the moment (and finished with high school), it looks like that's not going to happen anytime soon. I'm honestly neutral on the whole subject as is right now; maybe being a guy that really likes video games and isn't into sports as much as other guys along with my other interests (anime is a notable one) is what's impacting that for me. I am aware that girls who like video games/anime do exist; they just don't appear to be as common for me (not counting Smashboards).

On a side note, I'm sorry for earlier Ura Ura . I was being really silly.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
because "Get kids" is never a good thing imo
You'd be surprised just how much some of these folks love kids...mostly the older folks are like this...they love kids

Where as I'm like...

'They're too expensive, and they're too much hard work...they also smell, especially during the early years

I know this because I used to be one'

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
You'd be surprised just how much some of these folks love kids...mostly the older folks are like this...they love kids

Where as I'm like...

'They're too expensive, and they're too much hard work...they also smell, especially during the early years

I know this because I used to be one'
And having to wake up in the morning for your god damn kids is annoying

I like having time to myself to not bend to a kids every whim

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
The only child Im taking care of now is my Rabbit, who has the temper of a child. I just dont have to wake up at 6 am to get her ready for school and she is on my time
What's a relationship? Is it something I can eat?
Yeah but it sometimes taste like a rotten egg

Last edited:

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
That depends on the relationship ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

----

Either way...relationships, eh

I'm well passed the point of caring...I've also seen first hand just how bad, bad relationships can get as my brother had a pretty heated break-up several years ago...
I've also known this couple pretty well, the ideal couple that was very close...they got married, then had a nasty divorce a couple months later after being together for years...

That and there's also the fact that I have serious trust issues...If you are not apart of my immediate family, I'm not letting you get close enough to me...and I never get far in relationships because I lose interest too quickly...

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So basically, the moral of this topic is to go at your own pace. Something I certainly agree with. Rushing into things will only leave you unhappy.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
The Oracle series of Zelda games are painfully underrated.
I want to see them represented in Smash sometime. Or maybe get full-fledged OOT-style 3D remakes. (along with a Link to the Past and Link's Awakening)

----

D

Deleted member

I want babs. Probably three, three would be nice. I don't know, I just can't imagine myself being alone, even though I already have family, I just feel so alone, I want a second chance of being part of the family, this time I'll actually be very involved. I just want my children to have the bond with me that I missed with my parents for the most part, I regret not coming out as myself sooner. I feel like I could've achieved so much.

But anyway, I just think both the decision to get married and have children should be all up to the individual. It's good that if you don't feel like getting married or having children, you don't. It prevents some potentially disastrous situations involving that.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I want to be in a relationship with someone, but I don't really care about getting married, or having kids or whatever.

Looking at my parents and other families, things like marriage and children are just too limiting for my tastes. I already have a thousand things I want to do, I don't want to do anything that'll severely limit them. I'd sooner ride life solo than do that.
I'm the opposite. I only want to be married so I can have kids. I have no interest in the actual relationship itself.
A thing where you're bound to someone else in a position where they can take your money and make you miserable.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm not opposed to children on the other hand.

Raising children is something I do want to experience because it is difficult and rewarding.

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
I'd like to be in some relationship, especially if I feel if it can really work. Maybe even something life long if it's meant to be.

As of now, I don't really have a desire to have children, but that could change over time. After all, I doubt a lot of parents intended to be parents with they were younger.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I actually heard of somebody that had their wedding dinner at Tim Horton's...

I mean, I know people love their coffee but have some standards people....

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I actually heard of somebody that had their wedding dinner at Tim Horton's...

I mean, I know people love their coffee but have some standards people....
Could have been a Minions themed wedding. So there's always that to think about.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I should of stayed with my sister today.

I should of
But I didnt

I feel like a bad sister. Im so stressed from this, Im so pissed, Im so annoyed.

Shes gonna spend her whole life there, I just know it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ah, weddings.... Now that's something I don't care about. Or at least a fully blown wedding.

But if you want embarrassing weddings, there's always Goujin Goomba's wedding...

D

Deleted member

Gaiz, gaiz, gaiz.

What if......we didn't get a Gen 7 Pokémon in Smash?

What if....instead of the birb that people flock to, we get a different birb?

One that's starring in the upcoming movie and is getting marketed lately?

How would you all react?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Gaiz, gaiz, gaiz.

One that's starring in a the upcoming movie and is getting marketed lately?

How would you all react?
Way too fab for smash.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Gaiz, gaiz, gaiz.

How would you all react?
I mean, I'd probably indifferent to it happening. But exactly how would it work? It does have rather wonky limbs.

D

Deleted member

Gaiz, gaiz, gaiz.

How would you all react?
"No Pokemon from the newest gen? That's another fan rule broken."

Spurdo

Smash Apprentice
Gaiz, gaiz, gaiz.

well it's better than another damn request for blaziken or sceptile or some other random Pokemon, I can say that

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Gaiz, gaiz, gaiz.

How would you all react?
"Too Big Part 2: Electric Boogaloo"

In all honesty, I'd actually kind of like it. It'd definitely be a unique addition.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Truly a majestic creature.

Well, what do you mean by "work"? I need specifics. :p
I mostly thinking in terms of close range attacks. Because I can see it using it beak and all, but aside from that, it could have some similarities to Charizard, given it's relative size, typing and abilities. Though it'd have a different Down-B for sure.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I should of stayed with my sister today.

I should of
But I didnt

I feel like a bad sister. Im so stressed from this, Im so pissed, Im so annoyed.

Shes gonna spend her whole life there, I just know it.
I understand what you've been going through Pumpkaboo, and I want to see your sister make a full recovery from all this, I really do; she's gone through so much.

Out of curiosity, are you able to go back tomorrow or on Sunday and stay with her? I'm sure she'd like that a whole lot. If you were busy with something that prevented you from staying with her today, that would make sense. Regardless, you have a right to feel stressed/pissed/annoyed from this based off everything that has happened these past couple of weeks, but I'm sure many, including me, would not want you to feel like this forever; I don't think that would be healthy in general. We'll be here for you until your sister feels better; which includes examples like me and @Coricus.

I hope this was helpful for you; I am doing my best to offer advice.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The Oracle series of Zelda games are painfully underrated.
I want to see them represented in Smash sometime. Or maybe get full-fledged OOT-style 3D remakes. (along with a Link to the Past and Link's Awakening)

----
It's funny cause Source Gaming's latest video is on Zelda Representation in Smash. They bring up cool Ideas that I'd like to see.

Ah, weddings.... Now that's something I don't care about. Or at least a fully blown wedding.

But if you want embarrassing weddings, there's always Goujin Goomba's wedding...
1) He's married?
2) Why do you know it was embarrassing/how?

Gaiz, gaiz, gaiz.

How would you all react?
Hm.. I didn't realize how much marketing Ho-Oh was getting lately. It's odd he's the cover of a TCG pack for Sun and Moon. Maybe it relates to the movie. Which I hope CoroCoro gives us details on soon, like maybe next month.

As for Smash, Ho-Oh is pretty big so I don't him working, especially with how he's a bird.

But if it did work, playing as Ho-Oh could be pretty sweet. It's one of my favorite legends and could do some cool stuff. He'll probably stay a Pokeball summon though.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Gaiz, gaiz, gaiz.

How would you all react?
Ho-Oh is a good Pokémon and would be a non-traditional fighter to boot.

So yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom