• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Tbh, Skyward Sword is an underrated game...although I do consider it my least favourite Zelda game that I've played but that's because something's got to be last and I just liked the other games so much better...

The issues the game has are very apparent but it's not a bad game by any means...If BotW wasn't coming out in less than a week that would be my next playthrough cuz I've been meaning to playthrough the game again just haven't gotten around to it...

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I still need to beat Skyward Sword. Still trying to get the Hylian Shield (but rebattling The Imprisoned is a total *****)

D

Deleted member

@Shishœ Aaaaaaah, ****. I guess your right, there really was a better scythe character I almost forgot about.
I'm totally not biased on this. Clearly no taste of mine comes into play into play here. Nope, none at all. Not even close, clearly I've never expressed my taste ever before. Nope.

Then again, Skeletons are still pretty awesome, so hmmmm...

He's having fun with Skyward Sword, I'm pretty sure that game alone has enough for people to complain about
Exactly my point, even though I've never played a Zelda game in my life.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
@Shishœ Aaaaaaah, ****. I guess your right, there really was a better scythe character I almost forgot about.
I'm totally not biased on this. Clearly no taste of mine comes into play into play here. Nope, none at all. Not even close, clearly I've never expressed my taste ever before. Nope.

Then again, Skeletons are still pretty awesome, so hmmmm...

Exactly my point, even though I've never played a Zelda game in my life.
*chloroforms Alucard and drags him into a small room*
He only leaves after beating at least one game in the franchise

Burruni

Smash Hero
So.
To prep for BotW and to scratch it off the list.
Finally playing through LttP.
1 row complete with the end of Palace of Shadows.
WHY does everything hurt so bad?
3 full hearts taken off by one of those clam ravens in a single hit!

D

Deleted member

*chloroforms Alucard and drags him into a small room*
He only leaves after beating at least one game in the franchise
Fine. I know which one I'm playing first: Wand of Gamelon. Pretty sure that's what most people start with, correct?

D

Deleted member

Yes. Truly, the pinnacle of the franchise, possibly the best game of all time

At this point you're just asking for Zelda 1 Wizrobes to hunt you down
*Cries* I don't want to go through a water temple though. ;-;

Who ever thought it was a good idea to put water in video games? It's only brought misery.

D

Deleted member

Without water we wouldn't have RSE--

...Hmm. Now I'm asking questions.
Exactly, screw Kyogre, give me ALL of the Groudon. DESOLATE LAND *******!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Who ever thought it was a good idea to put water in video games? It's only brought misery.
How can you forget the insta health benefits of water in Super Mario 64 though.

One dip in water and rise up = full health.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I just realized....

If Breath of the Wild ends up being my new favourite Zelda game, or is at least Top 3....

That means the Wii U will have my three favourite Zelda games on the system...

Honestly though, the Wii U is only missing a solid Metroid title from making it one of my favourite Nintendo platforms alongside the Gamecube...tis a shame though cuz it is a pretty good system despite missing substantial sales and third parties...

Finished SS.

As much as many loathe to hear it, it's probably my new favorite Zelda (out of 3 but still)
Usually I go into a big rant about every game I finish. . .but I already wrote one for SG so it isnt really worth it.

i guess in the realm of smash. . .I feel like I understand Impa support less. All of her support comes from OoT and SS (well HW too but that isnt happening lol)

. . .but it feels like she really doesnt fdo much in either. She at least has some story relevance this time, but mosly in her granny form.

As for combat. . .I think she put up a shield once?

IDK I feel hipped, like I was finally going to understand a support group but. . .nope.

Still. Fun game. Loved it. You can read about opinions that are more than one dimensional when SG posts game club :p
:061:

D

Deleted member

How can you forget the insta health benefits of water in Super Mario 64 though.

One dip in water and rise up = full health.
Coins can't kill you, but water can. M I S E R Y
(Image is broken just for now, just quote it.)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

To be fair, not ALL water levels are terrible. Mario Sunshine was dope. And that had a lot of water. Also Launch Octopus and Bubble Crab were cool too.

**** the water levels in Kirby though. Taking all the cool power-ups from you.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Finished SS.

As much as many loathe to hear it, it's probably my new favorite Zelda (out of 3 but still)
Usually I go into a big rant about every game I finish. . .but I already wrote one for SG so it isnt really worth it.

i guess in the realm of smash. . .I feel like I understand Impa support less. All of her support comes from OoT and SS (well HW too but that isnt happening lol)

. . .but it feels like she really doesnt fdo much in either. She at least has some story relevance this time, but mosly in her granny form.

As for combat. . .I think she put up a shield once?

IDK I feel hipped, like I was finally going to understand a support group but. . .nope.

Still. Fun game. Loved it. You can read about opinions that are more than one dimensional when SG posts game club :p
:061:
Good.
Good.
Abandon the Impa fools
Join the Porky Goodness of Ganon Supporters.
Someone who actually impacts the damn series.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Oh, and Bravely Default update.
  • I'm in the Vestment cave. The sage is quite a playboy, lol.
  • I like how all the story important cutscenes are voice-acted. I can't comment on how good they are, but they are indeed a nice touch.
  • Currently Tiz is a white mage, Agnès is a monk, Ringabel is a black mage and Edea is a knight.
  • The game's difficulty is quite good imo. It's approachable enough for a casual player to get into and offers a good amount of challenge if you go after bonus bosses and all.
  • I also finished (I think) the Khamer & Profiteur sub-quest and have the thief and merchant asterisks. There was a cryptic hint at the end though, so I'm not sure if it's over or not.
  • I really like how the merchant class is designed. With that long top hat and the coats for the men and gowns for the women.
  • I guess "Unacceptable" is Agnès's catchphrase. :p

D

Deleted member

To be fair, not ALL water levels are terrible. Mario Sunshine was dope. And that had a lot of water. Also Launch Octopus and Bubble Crab were cool too.

**** the water levels in Kirby though. Taking all the cool power-ups from you.
I know there's good water levels, I was just joking around.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So things are wild in the Overwatch department, specifically in PTR Numbani.
Already this is looking more exciting than the Sombra ARG.

That being said, someone actually said something so hilariously fitting for the first pic.

Edit: Why broken images?
https://i.imgur.com/Z8s2VAY.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Sj1HIp6.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/SWsyBqp.jpg
I'm just glad they realized the problem with their Sombra arg and are pumping out the plot for Efi's creation and Doomfist much faster.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
The Water Temple (OoT) and the Great Bay Temple were easily the banes of my existance on my first playthrough...

Ancient Cistern and Lakebed Temple are actually pretty great...The former has one of the best bosses in the series as well...

D

Deleted member

@Aussie the Shinobi
@Shishœ
(Also, sorry for tagging you again even though you haven't even been online to see the first tag yet.)

Oooooh, okay, I see why the episode is regarded as so now, at least from what my little bro showed me. Ronaldo has some fancy katana and says it's a replica of an anime one.

Dammit, I knew I should've called that Bloodstone was Garfield.

Good.
Good.
Abandon the Impa fools
Join the Porky Goodness of Ganon Supporters.
Someone who actually impacts the damn series.
How can I join something i've already been a part of?
  • I also finished (I think) the Khamer & Profiteur sub-quest and have the thief and merchant asterisks. There was a cryptic hint at the end though, so I'm not sure if it's over or not.
If that is all you have you arent done
  • I guess "Unacceptable" is Agnès's catchphrase. :p

EDIT
DAMMIT SMASHBOARDS
http://i.imgur.com/UUsViS9.png?1
:186:

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Where are all these "Blue Pill friends and family" MGTOW keep talking about that pressure you into getting married

No one has EVER asked me "So when are you getting married" or tried to shame me into getting a girlfriend. Although I have heard the insult of "You need to get laid" like years and years ago

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So things are wild in the Overwatch department, specifically in PTR Numbani.
Already this is looking more exciting than the Sombra ARG.

That being said, someone actually said something so hilariously fitting for the first pic.

Edit: Why broken images?
https://i.imgur.com/Z8s2VAY.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Sj1HIp6.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/SWsyBqp.jpg
I have to question though. Why attack the airport spawn?

They...
They stole the gauntlet from the payload that's at least 50 feet from the airport. Why go through the airport at all? If your stealing, you don't come in through an open area like that. And they stole from the museum at the the other end of the map, meaning that they covered the whole town. But why the airport? It be more logically to enter near the payload and then continue on to the museum.

And why was Efi there? If she wasn't at the airport, who let a little girl run all the way there? If she was, why? Her trip shouldn't be that soon, and we heard nothing of her parents.

Something strange, but interesting is afoot. I wonder where they'll go with this.

I wish the touch was not in just PTR though. It would be cool if the map was like that in the actual game.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Flame Stag's one of my favorite bosses. From his weapon, to the stage itself. And his theme is sick.

So here's a cover of it. Glad it captures the tone of the original.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Where are all these "Blue Pill friends and family" MGTOW keep talking about that pressure you into getting married

No one has EVER asked me "So when are you getting married" or tried to shame me into getting a girlfriend. Although I have heard the insult of "You need to get laid" like years and years ago
From time to time I have had those people say that I should get married...Only every so often, it's not really that common...

I simply ask 'why?'

'You just should, it's good, get kids, have a family'

'Once again, why?'

I never get a straight answer...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
From time to time I have had those people say that I should get married...Only every so often, it's not really that common...

I simply ask 'why?'

'You just should, it's good, get kids, have a family'

'Once again, why?'

I never get a straight answer...
because "Get kids" is never a good thing imo

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My family always tell me that I should skip getting married and focus completely on bettering myself and making a career.

Even the female members who always talk about "Women these days"

It's like my family tried to raise me on the red pill. (Without even knowing what it was)

And my rebellion was trying to do the opposite, which I completely failed at

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
*Playing Pokemon duel

Gets a win streak of 2 in the Gym Cup.

Loses, and opens up the two figure box.

First figure is a freaking EX Deoxys.

That luck is insane.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
My mother says I should get married in a few years because she wants grandchildren.

I went though high school and college with any relationship and I have no interest in getting married though.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
My mother says I should get married in a few years because she wants grandchildren.

I went though high school and college with any relationship and I have no interest in getting married though.
Well said.

Never be pressured in to any type of relationship.

If my parents told me that I needed to get in a relationship of any kind i'd tell them to **** off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom