• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Rise and shine, because it's time for the F-Zero Grand Prix (That means you too @Thatkidwiththeafro and @Freduardo). Between these four racers (Samurai Goroh, Jody Summers, Pico, and Black Shadow), you have to pick which ones these shall win the race to Smash. Of course expect things to get intense at points. Furthermore, let the Grand Prix begin.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Seeing dozens of new thumbnails about Zelda popping up on YT...

Must. Resist. Must wait. One Week! >.>

Wait, One Week!? oh ****!

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Rise and shine, because it's time for the F-Zero Grand Prix (That means you too @Thatkidwiththeafro and @Freduardo). Between these four racers (Samurai Goroh, Jody Summers, Pico, and Black Shadow), you have to pick which ones these shall win the race to Smash. Of course expect things to get intense at points. Furthermore, let the Grand Prix begin.

Booooooooo! Literally one of the most onesided races ever. It as obvious from day one that Samurai Goroh would win.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Booooooooo! Literally one of the most onesided races ever. It as obvious from day one that Samurai Goroh would win.
Wouldn't count out Shadow the Edge Bull just yet.

He's picking up, albeit slowly. I wouldn't call it over just yet.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Wouldn't count out Shadow the Edge Bull just yet.

He's picking up, albeit slowly. I wouldn't call it over just yet.
Though you've got to admit, Samurai Goroh fans are far louder than Black Shadow fans.

Even if the latter is voiced by a big anime celebrity, I just don't hear much from them.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Oh, that reminds me, @Shiny Metal Bass can we have a rule about BotW spoilers? 2 infractions if you post spoilers outside spoiler tags or something?
Just leave a reminder in the thread title for a few days or start taking discussion to the LoZ board.

Unless it's someone acting like a jerk, there's no major reason to get warnings/infractions involved.

D

Deleted member

I don't even think I'll be able to play BotW that much even if I can find it here. And even IF I DO, it's gonna be expensive as hell.

Well, at least there's Carnaval this week and god, I already need a break from cram school
CNET compared BotW to a Miyazaki film

Legend of Zelda: Prepare to Die edition.

Weren't we already doing that with the very first trailer which was literally not!Princess Mononoke?

Spurdo

Smash Apprentice
If you sit down and think about it, Garfield is probably the edgiest character ever
>Hates Mondays
>Is eats and sleeps a lot
>Is rude and anti social
>Arrogant
>Gets into fights and beats Odie
>Wears black
>Poorly groomed
>Orange, probably due to cheeto dust
>Poorly groomed
>Would probably own a katana if he could
>Probably argues that traps aren't gay, the **** just makes it better
with how liberally everybody likes to throw around the word edgy nowadays Garfield isn't out of the question. But if you want the hardcore version of Garfield then Heathcliff is your man, he'll mess you up

Chrono.

Playing some more Next Order and found another funny error.
For reference, the Digimon the description actually talks about is this guy.
In other news, I'm seeing Breath of the Wild get REALLY glowing praise. Like, I haven't seen such a positive outlook on a game in a really long time.

God I hope I'm able to get my Switch/BOTW on Friday...

D

Deleted member

Corrin ****ing dies
Screenshot_2017-02-24-14-16-37-1.png

God, I love Julia and her Naga tome. I was having trouble with Manaketes in Heroes but now I can just straight out murder them
Oh, and btw, that damage is before the Dragon Gaze skill bonus, the total was 67 damage

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Breath of the Wild getting praise?
Well, I hope it's good praise and not bad praise like how MGSV was really liked by alot of website saying that the game have the best story of any MGS game, which make go like.

MGSV is many thing, but the one point that everyone who actual pay attention to the game know that the story is baaaaaaaaaad. (Not the mention all the cut content and the second part of the game being filled with filler)

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Even if it is everything the reviewers are saying...

People will still find something to complain about.

They have with every Zelda. Some deserved. Some not.

Chrono.

Breath of the Wild getting praise?
Well, I hope it's good praise and not bad praise like how MGSV was really liked by alot of website saying that the game have the best story of any MGS game, which make go like.

MGSV is many thing, but the one point that everyone who actual pay attention to the game know that the story is baaaaaaaaaad. (Not the mention all the cut content and the second part of the game being filled with filler)
To be fair even fans in the first month were more positive about the game (even a couple of youtubers like Rabbidluigi called the best in the series before backpedalling later).

It wasn't until people found out there was supposed to be a 3rd chapter that things went out of whack.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
To be fair even fans in the first month were more positive about the game (even a couple of youtubers like Rabbidluigi called the best in the series before backpedalling later).

It wasn't until people found out there was supposed to be a 3rd chapter that things went out of whack.
Yeah, but when I heard that Jim Freaking Sterling Son gived a positif review to the game. I honestly think that they just rushed game to see everything in the little time they had.

And come on, everyone could see how Chapter 2 was empty when it come to the story or even actual original mission. The 3rd chapter is one thing but it isn't the only point as to why this game isn't as good as the first few review told (10/10? Perfect score? Best story ever? Really?).

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
So...I just learned something about the High Entia in Xenoblade...

They CAN fly with those wings!!:p

D

Deleted member

with how liberally everybody likes to throw around the word edgy nowadays Garfield isn't out of the question. But if you want the hardcore version of Garfield then Heathcliff is your man, he'll mess you up

Nah, Garflied is edgier, just watch this this.(Minor blood warning, but it's jelly.)

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Imma go on another haitus. Very limited twitter (eventually none), youtube, feh and apart from that no other Internet except for study.

See you guys after 26th of June, have great fun with Zelda and the Switch in general and wish me good luck! ツ

if any new kid icarus news pls tag.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
"Is there a way to fix Sonic, guys?"
"Turn him into Hipster indie platformer #165 and make his design simple and worst"

Ain't like Mania doesn't exist and have a foundation on saving the blue guy
That design really isn't appealing. And I'm not even a huge Sonic fan. Redesigns are a tricky thing to handle. The best means of doing so is still keeping the spirit of the original intact. That design intentionally does the opposite.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

And this is why he needs to be in Death Battle with Garfield.

Also, Samurai Goroh won baby!

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Wow. Using wake up DP? He really is a piece of trash then, ain't he?

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I was going to say who won until a certain bean sprout lover spoiled it. No later, we are covering the Mother series for now. Because there are many varied characters for a dead story heavy RPG franchise, I will do two of them. The first poll being all about major Mother 3 characters (Porky, Kumatora, Duster, and Masked Man). I can tell that you'll like this one @Dr. FalКoopa.

Let's see if the Masked Man still holds up today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom