• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I was going to say who won until a certain bean sprout lover spoiled it. No later, we are covering the Mother series for now. Because there are many varied characters for a dead story heavy RPG franchise, I will do two of them. The first poll being all about major Mother 3 characters (Porky, Kumatora, Duster, and Masked Man). I can tell that you'll like this one FalKoopa FalKoopa .

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Let's see if the Masked Man still holds up today.
All of them would be great additions, but I'll have to give it to the Pig King.

Not only he has his own city and spider mech, but he's a villain that you would love to hate.

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614

If any of you guys are active Twitch users, you can now finally change your username. Already changed mine around to be uniform across my accounts. I'm actually looking forward to trying to stream actually. Perhaps look into that in the future.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So I did some searching on the Steven Universe Gem they teased:

It looks like this is it imo.

So get ready to meet Bloodstone the hedgehog gem

D

Deleted member

Booooooooorrrrring,uuuuuggggghhhh both this and class are so boring.

So here's a stupid question: If you could live in one video game world, which would it be?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Looking at Zelda stuff, gonna double wrap for you kids so nobody accidentally sees a spoiler.

First, the plot is apparently really dark and depressing, which is. . .not really my kind of thing. At all. Hopefully it's not too suffocatingly depressing and has enough positive stuff to balance it out.

Second, mounting deer?! That's AWESOME! Well I'm gonna probably try that, then. I wonder if you can keep them? I hope so!

That's probably i-. . .OH *EXPLETIVE*, A BLOOD MOON.

. . .Naaaah. That's probably just aesthetic. They wouldn't be like Terraria and randomly-

>Enemies are incapable of being defeated during a Blood Moon

OH *EXPLETIVE*

*EDIT* Oh gosh, looking at it there's Ganon dust all over the place, the clouds are colored so they almost look like pulsating blood, and there's scary music playing during it. And this apparently happens once every couple of nights? Oh my gosh, no wonder you can speed up the day/night cycle.

Will keep reading through impressions for more.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
If you're wondering who this guy is, he's the one who had a source telling him Sonic's inclusion as well as the rest of year 2 I believe.

If this and the Skylanders cancellation are true, the only toys-to-life thing on the market will be amiibo.

It's disappointing LEGO Dimensions won't possibly make it to year 3, as I really got into the game.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Looking at Zelda stuff, gonna double wrap for you kids so nobody accidentally sees a spoiler.

First, the plot is apparently really dark and depressing, which is. . .not really my kind of thing. At all. Hopefully it's not too suffocatingly depressing and has enough positive stuff to balance it out.

Second, mounting deer?! That's AWESOME! Well I'm gonna probably try that, then. I wonder if you can keep them? I hope so!

. . .Naaaah. That's probably just aesthetic. They wouldn't be like Terraria and randomly-

OH *EXPLETIVE*

Will keep reading through impressions for more.
holy ****ing **** that is scary

Last edited:

So here's a stupid question: If you could live in one video game world, which would it be?
Pokemon

Logic doesnt exist anymore and I get to go out and catch creatures and adventure and stuff

Honorable mention XCX: being an Agent of Blade would be pretty rad. But then I would probably get killed. . .and that isn't as rad
Dishonorable mention: Fire Emblem
I would be dead within seconds

:061:

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Kirby Robobot is pretty good. I'm almost done with the main story mode. After that, I want to finish Super Metroid, haven't played it in a good while.

Though I finished the second Shantae game recently.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

I think I'd go with the ever-cliche Pokemon. Although logically speaking Animal Crossing would probably be much safer.

The idea would be to pick a place that's an upgrade over our world overall. Pokemon likely qualifies despite all the gangs and animals capable of killing you horribly, but most other video game worlds would probably be like ours with extra problems at best or just outright horrible at worst, LOL. It's much safer to pick characters to pull out of worlds than to pick worlds to go into, gaming is a huge mass of perfectly charming characters living on the brink of the apocalypse, assuming the apocalypse isn't already happening or hasn't already happened.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Kind of hard to say. I guess any world where I get to do cool **** myself. Maybe Mortal Kombat, or any fighting game really. Even if I die, I come back.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Mass Effect would be alright.
Until...

So...
Overwatch or Wonderful 101.
Yeah they're not too different from real life but things would be a bit more exciting without getting too bad.

. . .Naaaah. That's probably just aesthetic. They would be like Terraria and randomly-

OH *EXPLETIVE*
We Bloodborne now.
Praise the Good Blood.
\[T]/

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

Honestly a lot of video game worlds would be terrible to live in. :|

I guess Pokémon would be a pretty neat world to live in.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Mass Effect would be alright.
Until...

So...
Overwatch or Wonderful 101.
Yeah they're not too different from real life but things would be a bit more exciting without getting too bad.

We Bloodborne now.
Praise the Good Blood.
\[T]/

I'm starting to second guess whether it meant you can't defeat them or if it's just in-universe justification for enemy respawn, but this was the wording:

Whenever the clock strikes midnight on unlucky nights, the sky turns blood red. That's the blood moon. When that happens, monsters come back to life, no matter how many times you've defeated them.
Get a load of a coupls GIFs of it if you dare. This has to be seen to be fully appreciated.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm starting to second guess whether it meant you can't defeat them or if it's just in-universe justification for enemy respawn, but this was the wording:

Get a load of a coupls GIFs of it if you dare. This has to be seen to be fully appreciated.

Yeah, it's basically how the game respawns enemies. How many times gives that away.

D

Deleted member

Well, let's see:
Any FE world Pros: you can learn magic and ride dragons in both meanings of the word. Cons: it's the Middle Ages except dragons and magic are real and can kill you. Also, constant wars.

Totally not Earth(Etrian Odyssey)-Pros: medieval-sorta setting where you can become a powerful adventurer through the power of SCIENCE and lots of cash. Cons: Middle Ages again, except it's a post-apocalyptic world, you have higher chances of surviving a 300m fall than to be an adventurer and everything wants to kill you, including squirrels.

Non-specific Pokemon Earth-Pros: you get to explore the world with superpowered pets who may-or-may-not-actually-be animals, also, you finish school at the age of 10. Cons: depending on how accurate some dex descriptions are, it'd be nearly impossible to actually survive, you have nowhere to sleep, no human hospitals and everything is way too expensive.

Hyrule-Pros: nothing(?) really. Cons: watch out for green tunic-wearing elfs because **** is about to go down.

Xenoblade X(Mira)-Pros: you get to ride a Mecha. Cons: none, didn't you hear me say that YOU CAN RIDE A ****ING MECHA!?!?!?

D

Deleted member

Wow, I'm surprised nobody said Dead or Alive: beach volley ball, knowing some of you. :p

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
OK, here's another new Zelda thing. Not plot related, but it's a GIF so I'm triple wrapping.

Have you ever wanted to strafe with a horse?

n8han11

Smash Journeyman
If you're wondering who this guy is, he's the one who had a source telling him Sonic's inclusion as well as the rest of year 2 I believe.

If this and the Skylanders cancellation are true, the only toys-to-life thing on the market will be amiibo.

It's disappointing LEGO Dimensions won't possibly make it to year 3, as I really got into the game.
You shouldn't just blindly believe every rumour you see, especially without sources. Leakers like him have been disproven plenty of times.

You shouldn't just blindly believe every rumour you see, especially without sources. Leakers like him have been disproven plenty of times.
He sort of does mention the source though

"this guy is. . . the one who had a source telling him Sonic's inclusion as well as the rest of year 2. . ."

Wow, I'm surprised nobody said Dead or Alive: beach volley ball, knowing some of you. :p
Ahhh yes, an entire world of women out of my league
Whether you want to take that as im bad at volleyball or bad at socializing take your pick

You're right either way :p
:061:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Oh I'm not going on full "LEGO Dimensions is dead!"

Hence why I use words like "if this is true."

I'm fully prepared for this not to be true (heck, I'd prefer it not to be true), I just thought it would be interesting to share.

D

Deleted member

I'd live in the universe of Xenoblade 1, specifically after...
...Shulk wishes for a world with no need for gods. But wait... That includes shade-wearing fierce deities... I'm screwed.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You know, the general answer seems to be Pokémon, so I'll choose something else.

You might think I'd say Undertale, but considering how suicidal I can get, I can't imagine living in a world with a resetting timeline. Also, being a human myself unless given an option to not be, I would probably have a really ****ty time there. That being said, I could find the best of it mayhaps, like Sans did.

I guess I'd have to say Minecraft.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I was going to say who won until a certain bean sprout lover spoiled it. No later, we are covering the Mother series for now. Because there are many varied characters for a dead story heavy RPG franchise, I will do two of them. The first poll being all about major Mother 3 characters (Porky, Kumatora, Duster, and Masked Man). I can tell that you'll like this one FalKoopa FalKoopa .

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Let's see if the Masked Man still holds up today.
I'm surprised people still remember my Porky Support thread from back in the day. Voted for him again.

We need a mech user in Smash though, and Porky fits the bill.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Read the edit if you haven't. It gets even better.

Actually, forget the edit, just take this link to the video I watched, you'll see.

TRIPLE wrapping.

I thinknI saw that already,its the best thing ever
How about Professor Layton? I mean, that would be a puzzle expert or archaeologist's dream and it's one of the more safer video game worlds.
A lot of **** goes on in London in those games, it isnt 100% safe lol

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Well probably not Advance Wars since people in that world find it acceptable to have people die in wars for their own amusement.

Framblam sounds nice since I don't even have to be that strong of a unit. Just let all the broken units do all the fighting and i'll chill in the back.

Pokemon seems like a fun world to live in though it's world is run by 10-11 year olds so that could be problematic.

LoZ would be a meh world to live in. Seems pretty dull and even horrifying when Ganon's running the place.

Golden Sun would be my favorite out of them all. I would have all these cool powers and I would be exploring the world with allies. Doesn't get much better than that.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
*BotW spoilers are leaking*
View attachment 126486
I might just buy the Wii U version just to avoid the spoilers
Thats why they are in a GASP Spoiler box. Not just one, but three. so you have 3 chances to stop yourself

Dont want spoilers, dont open the boxes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom