• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
She's a nurse and many veteran doctors are becoming frustrated with the current system. They have to give the patient antibiotics, for example, when they don't need it so the patient doesn't rate them poorly. This is helping create super bugs

Medical is a big business in the US so productivity is king

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
One doctor I know doesn't even seem to know what he's doing, my finger had a tendon rupture, he said I should just keep trying to move it despite being in agony. I asked a different doctor who x-rayed it and he looked baffled at the idea alone. The same doctor said a colleague's mother was just fine. At the hospital: "This is not okay in the slightest, we'll need to do something immediately"

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I don't know what your sister is going through, but I don't think it works like that.

They're probably doing their job, but for all we know it's difficult
Screw you, Im pissed. She has been in the hostital for weeks upon weeks upon weeks

They have done every test, ever scan and she is still here. Parden me for being "rude" but I am beyond pissed off

You dont know the stress I have been through, ive been scared, Ive been crying, Im been depressed. I want her home and I want her home as soon as they can get her home.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Omega Flowey?

(I legit don't know who you're talking about. :laugh: )
He's talking about Monita from the Wii U launch game Nintendo Land.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
My mom said doctor's are becoming less caring about the patient and more on productivity numbers because the way the pay incentives were changed and it often means misdiagnosing patients to what they want than what is reality so the patient gives them a high review score
If they dont work harder to get her out soon, Ill get my dad to drive me down to the hospital and I will let the doctors know just how distrought I am

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Xenoblade. The Shulk amiibo exists, yes, but figures of the rest of the party would be nice, too.
In the words of the 3rd Strike announcer, "Yeah, that makes sense!".

But for real, it'd be pretty cool to have one of Reyn or Fiora at the very least.

Rayman.

I suppose it's pretty hard to make merchandise for a franchise who's main character has no limbs. Though some merchandise does exist.

It's my goal in life to own this statue.
That looks pretty good though.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Today's Steven Universe episode was a real troll.

Bloodstone was nothing more than Ronaldo's gemsona and Steven wanted to get him interested in the Crystal Gems.

Can't wait for the salt.

D

Deleted member

Bloodstone was nothing more than Ronaldo's gemsona and Steven wanted to get him interested in the Crystal Gems.

Can't wait for the salt.
To be fair, the name of the episode gave it away. I knew that "Bloodstone" sounded way too OCish and edgy to be it's own thing, and once I saw the name of the episode, well, then I knew it was just going to be Ronaldo's gemsona.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Can't wait for the salt.
I found it kind of neat.

I knew the episode was about Reynaldo, so I thought they'd end up fighting or meeting a gem called bloodstone. I also was thinking maybe he'll join the gems like Connie eventually. As he episode progressed I felt he would have gotten better as a "gem".

I didn't think his personality was right in this, didn't fit his character imo.

I would have liked to see him actually become useful and a real gem as it be interesting, especially with his alien stuff. Its unlikely though.

The episode was alright. Not what I expected, but not terrible. I wonder if they'll do anything with the plot of this episode it in future.

D

Deleted member

Also, most fan pics of what bloodstone would be have her(or him in some cases because some thought it'd be a male crystal gem for some reason) with a scythe. I know we love our edgelords and all, but no one can make a scythe look as cool as Death/The Grim Reaper do.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Can't wait for the salt.

Bloodstone the Gemhog

"Psst, nothing personnel Steven"

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
And now we are dealing with older Mother characters for this new poll. Porky won the last one due to popularity (So congrats FalKoopa FalKoopa ), but Kumatora did just as well (@Zebei). Your choices are Lloyd Adonuts, Ninten, the infamous Flying Man (because they need to be better than an annoying stage hazard), and Giegue (because Giygas is a better Final Smash).

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Inb4 Giygas wins because muh Nightmare Fuel.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Can't wait for the salt.
I wanted to be mad at first but really, the episode was pretty funny tbh with some char development and the whole analogy it did was actually clever
Also, most fan pics of what bloodstone would be have her(or him in some cases because some thought it'd be a male crystal gem for some reason) with a scythe. I know we love our edgelords and all, but no one can make a scythe look as cool as Death/The Grim Reaper do.
Well, xcuse me but

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If you're gonna mention cool characters with scythes, you've got to bring up Zasalamel from Soul Calibur.

Easily one of the best designs in the series. Wish I was a bit better with his playstyle though, he's heavily based around spacing and ring outs from what I understand.

D

Deleted member

Well, xcuse me but

Tell me when one of them has a Scythe that goes *Helicopter noises that go WHOOSH WHOOSH WHOOSH* when swinging and throwing around his scythe all while tiny scythes are also all over the screen. And on top of that, he can turn into A GIANT SCYTHE for dracula to use and wreck you with. :p And that's just a few of the things that Death does with involving scythes, he's literally scythe the character. It also helps that he's the Ridley of the franchise.(Except not too big for a fighting game or smash. :p)

But I guess on top of that, I should mention that Grim's scythe allows you to perceive reality as anime, soooo...
Also, the only videos I can find of this are in foreign languages for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
And now we are dealing with older Mother characters for this new poll. Porky won the last one due to popularity (So congrats FalKoopa FalKoopa ), but Kumatora did just as well (@Zebei). Your choices are Lloyd Adonuts, Ninten, the infamous Flying Man (because they need to be better than an annoying stage hazard), and Giegue (because Giygas is a better Final Smash).

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Inb4 Giygas wins because muh Nightmare Fuel.
Who the hell would want a frightening, reality warping red mass of fever dreams in Smash?

I went with Flying Man because he's my courage.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The first major race of Turn Left started, Im really excited for this seas-
*15 trucks crash on the second lap*

Dang, I really missed this ****.

D

Deleted member

What if I really wanted her in Smash Bros though?
.....some random avatar for a fictional assistant that curates an automated news feed system.

You want that.
Unironically.

.....why?

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Who the hell would want a frightening, reality warping red mass of fever dreams in Smash?

I went with Flying Man because he's my courage.

Which is why I said Giegue will be the main playable form with the corrupted red mass as the Final Smash, genius.

I do really wonder if the Flying Men would have been more appealing with the 3D models in Smash 3DS.

D

Deleted member

Who is this Amelia anyway? I keep on hearing about her(And people wanting her in smash) yet she doesn't even show up at all on the net search yet.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Who is this Amelia anyway? I keep on hearing about her(And people wanting her in smash) yet she doesn't even show up at all on the net search yet.
She's the new guide for the Nintendo Switch, telling you news everyday.

And people love her a bit too much.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Booooooooorrrrring,uuuuuggggghhhh both this and class are so boring.

So here's a stupid question: If you could live in one video game world, which would it be?
The Pokemon world would be pretty nice. I mean, I'd love to live with Pokemon and go on adventures with them.

Professor Layton's world would be pretty cool too, especially when it comes to unearthing the secrets of the Azran civilization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom