• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Y'know, I've been playing Super Mario Bros 3 the other day and it made me realize how much modern Mario sucks.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Every time someone praises the classic games at this point, I think I die a little inside because it apparently can't come without throwing shade at the modern games.

I'm just. . .tired of constantly listening to how terrible things I enjoyed are. Like my feelings somehow aren't legitimate. And of course, I go to look for other things to enjoy then by watching what other people enjoy, and what happens? Oh, they're all terrible too. All of them.

Ever-y. Single. One. Of. Them.

*sigh* It's just. . .I know I should be my own person, but it's tiring, OK? To have every single thing you like get insulted constantly. It's tiring.
People aren't going to stop sharing their opinions so your options are either to try and ignore them or take solace in the fact that one doesn't need to have their opinions validated by those of others to still value them.

You complain about this kind of thing a lot, and I'm starting to think you're only taking the negative to heart for some reason. Don't limit yourself. For a period this thread was me railing on Sonic and having like five separate people speaking positively of him. I know you like Kid Icarus, and people speak positively of Uprising pretty frequently when it comes up in conversation. It's not all frowning and rainclouds. But the games and series aren't perfect, none are, and this is the internet, so there's going to be negativity as well. Don't trouble yourself with it. Don't get invested in it. This is all, ultimately, inconsequential.

Your opinion is the opinion that should matter most to you. Yours is not less true than that of anyone else, because opinions are subjective. But you'll get nowhere just complaining about how much everyone hates everything, because not only is it untrue, but negativity also breeds negativity. Don't subject yourself to more of what you hate, focus on the positivity.

Um, what it says is ACTUALLY

"Switch the virtual console was disappointed to hear that none Release Date implementation, yan come Neo Geo!"
Thank you sensei. :p

D

Deleted member

Eh, I've lost interest in Mario, Sonic, abd EVEN Kirby because my BF finds all of them to be cringey, in his words.

I mean, it's not like I was forced to or anything. I just love to talk about what I play, so I've been playing stuff he finds interest in too. And it's not because he dislikes "kid's games" or anything, he loves Crash and Pokemon. I guess it's because of experiences he's had with those franchises.

Last edited by a moderator:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Ahhhh Metal Slug. Always remember playing those games on my bother's old computer along with KOF and Last Blade.
One of my favourite series of all time. Metal Slug 3 and X are still the best in the series, with 5 having the best music.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Every time someone praises the classic games at this point, I think I die a little inside because it apparently can't come without throwing shade at the modern games.

I'm just. . .tired of constantly listening to how terrible things I enjoyed are. Like my feelings somehow aren't legitimate. And of course, I go to look for other things to enjoy then by watching what other people enjoy, and what happens? Oh, they're all terrible too. All of them.

Ever-y. Single. One. Of. Them.

*sigh* It's just. . .I know I should be my own person, but it's tiring, OK? To have every single thing you like get insulted constantly. It's tiring.
Buddy, if I can tell you something. Is that, I understand you, no really, I am also tired of peoples saying that old games that were good are now "bad" because of this or this.
The Sonic community is full of this sadly, every games are controversial, no one can just say: "Yeah those games are good even tough I don't like them or old". No, it's always: "Man, those games weren't that great to be honest". Peoples can have their opinion, but geez, you think some old games would get to a point where everyone can agree that they have flaw but are still good for their times. Instead of comparing the past and the present and saying that the past suck until someone say that the past was great and that the present suck or something.
Super Mario Bros 1 is as old as a dinosaur. And nobody complain that it's outdated compared to New Super Mario Bros DS when it come to gameplay for exemple. Again, Sonic is controversy the video game, but it's always amaze me that peoples are still talking about what make a Sonic game "good" and how the next Sonic should be. God, the poor blue hedgedog can't take a break for once.

But in all, I think you should stop focusing on the negatif and instead focus on what you love and stop taking other opinion so seriously. I did that before and I was on a point where I just wanted peoples to shut up. Which is stupid in itself, heck, what I just said is just my opinion on the matter. And it's probably has alot of problem in it and not everyone is going to agree with me with that and it's OK. Because in the end I kinda of care and don't care at the same time. Because the internet is like that: full of different opinion that word sometime can't change. And it's not bad...most of the time.

In short, play a fun game that you like and don't think about the world. You are you and nobody is going to steal that.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Eh, I've lost interest in Mario, Sonic, abd EVEN Kirby because my BF finds all of them to be cringey, in his words.

I mean, it's not like I was forced to or anything. I just love to talk about what I play, so I've been playing stuff he finds interest in too. And it's not because he dislikes "kid's games" or anything, he loves Crash and Pokemon. I guess it's because of experiences he's had with those franchises.
If someone said to me that Kirby was cringey

I'd be checking to see if something was up with them

Untitled-5.jpg

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
People aren't going to stop sharing their opinions so your options are either to try and ignore them or take solace in the fact that one doesn't need to have their opinions validated by those of others to still value them.

You complain about this kind of thing a lot, and I'm starting to think you're only taking the negative to heart for some reason. Don't limit yourself. For a period this thread was me railing on Sonic and having like five separate people speaking positively of him. I know you like Kid Icarus, and people speak positively of Uprising pretty frequently when it comes up in conversation. It's not all frowning and rainclouds. But the games and series aren't perfect, none are, and this is the internet, so there's going to be negativity as well. Don't trouble yourself with it. Don't get invested in it. This is all, ultimately, inconsequential.

Your opinion is the opinion that should matter most to you. Yours is not less true than that of anyone else, because opinions are subjective. But you'll get nowhere just complaining about how much everyone hates everything, because not only is it untrue, but negativity also breeds negativity. Don't subject yourself to more of what you hate, focus on the positivity.

Thank you sensei. :p
Buddy, if I can tell you something. Is that, I understand you, no really, I am also tired of peoples saying that old games that were good are now "bad" because of this or this.
The Sonic community is full of this sadly, every games are controversial, no one can just say: "Yeah those games are good even tough I don't like them or old". No, it's always: "Man, those games weren't that great to be honest". Peoples can have their opinion, but geez, you think some old games would get to a point where everyone can agree that they have flaw but are still good for their times. Instead of comparing the past and the present and saying that the past suck until someone say that the past was great and that the present suck or something.
Super Mario Bros 1 is as old as a dinosaur. And nobody complain that it's outdated compared to New Super Mario Bros DS when it come to gameplay for exemple. Again, Sonic is controversy the video game, but it's always amaze me that peoples are still talking about what make a Sonic game "good" and how the next Sonic should be. God, the poor blue hedgedog can't take a break for once.

But in all, I think you should stop focusing on the negatif and instead focus on what you love and stop taking other opinion so seriously. I did that before and I was on a point where I just wanted peoples to shut up. Which is stupid in itself, heck, what I just said is just my opinion on the matter. And it's probably has alot of problem in it and not everyone is going to agree with me with that and it's OK. Because in the end I kinda of care and don't care at the same time. Because the internet is like that: full of different opinion that word sometime can't change. And it's not bad...most of the time.

In short, play a fun game that you like and don't think about the world. You are you and nobody is going to steal that.
*softer sigh* I probably take only the negative to heart for the same reason that people tend to talk more readily about how much they dislike a game than like it in the first place: negativity just hits stronger emotionally than positivity.

It's getting to a point where I'm self aware that I SHOULD just have my own opinion, but at the same time the natural gregarious nature of humanity drives a sense of wanting to "fit in" that just doesn't appropriately work when your preferences wildly skew in opposite directions of various people around you.

And I feel self aware that no one is going to change their mind, but somehow I feel the need to voice it anyway in the hopes that somehow it will make a difference in presentation for someone out there knowing that it's a bit tedious to keep hearing instead of just causing people to get defensive about complaining about complaining like what actually happens.

I think it hits a bit worse when there isn't a reason given. If there's a reason, I can either respect it if at times grudgingly if it's valid or debate it if I think it isn't. But most complaints on the internet are on an "LOL this sucks" level, and it leaves me a bit stuck mentally because there's no way to even rationalize anything from that. There's also a matter of the tone of presentation, I'll take a respectful rejection a thousand times over the "LOL this sucks" type.

I'll have to teach myself to enjoy games on my own, but it's going to be a slow journey if I can manage and I'm not sure if I'll feel comfortable enough alone on that. There's a certain joy to people being excited about something together that I either haven't seen or I haven't been able to bring myself to see in a long while. And there's always something that's wrong with any game I like that people dwell on in anger and resentment, there's always some catch. Maybe it's the controls, maybe it's the marriage, maybe they just didn't get enough out of the plot or the game just didn't click. But for every person that has something positive to say, there's another two to say how "meh" or "trash" it is, assuming positive conversations about something can even be kept up at all. And when negativity feels stronger. . .

I saw a post by PsychoIncarnate a few days ago about how people with Aspergers might have their empathy cranked up to a point that it can no longer be properly comprehended. I wonder if that might have to do with it. I don't just read an opinion, I read every feeling that comes laced into every word in it. And when someone feels that strongly against something, not even something I particularly like anymore despite that being stronger, just really feeling strongly against something in general, it feels a lot easier to take to heart than it was probably intended. Like the monsters in Undertale accidentally injuring Frisk trying to interact.

But no matter what, even feeling overwhelmed doesn't feel as bad as not having anyone there at all, or as bad as no more second chances to actually do something right instead of wrong. . .

D

Deleted member

Lost World didn't seem so bad from the demo, I don't know why it gets so much ****.
But yeah, it doesn't matter if Mania is good, we all know it is, it's classic Sonic.
The problem is Project 2017 being good and that's a whole other variable
If you sit down and think about it, Garfield is probably the edgiest character ever
>Hates Mondays
>Is eats and sleeps a lot
>Is rude and anti social
>Arrogant
>Gets into fights and beats Odie
>Wears black
>Poorly groomed
>Orange, probably due to cheeto dust
>Poorly groomed
>Would probably own a katana if he could
>Probably argues that traps aren't gay, the **** just makes it better
That doesn't sound edgy, looks more like a 4chan neckbeard to me

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer

Heads up to everyone in here. Start changing those passwords.
Just to bring this up again since I don't think it got enough attention; this is a Cloudflare issue - that means it doesn't just affect the handful of websites listed here. Cloudflare is a pretty big deal, and far more websites use it than you might think. Here's a full list: https://github.com/pirate/sites-using-cloudflare/blob/master/sorted_unique_cf.txt

I recommend looking through it for any websites you use regularly, anything that deals in money, and such, and changing your passwords on those sites if they're affected. Smashboards is one of these sites; I can't speak for the server admins here, but as an admin on several other websites I do recommend changing your passwords here too (for my sites, I've gone as far as to forcibly log out all users, in order to force potentially compromised cookies to reset). There is only a very tiny chance anyone's data was actually compromised, but it's still a chance, and it's a good idea to change your passwords regularly anyway.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I just had a game of TF2 where things devolved into conga fortress very quickly.

So I got up on some boxes and offered to tell a story.

Everyone in the server came around to listen and I told the mighty tale of the mighty Cacancha Beast and the hero who stopped it. The mighty Gabe Newell.

Apparently they loved it.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
*softer sigh* I probably take only the negative to heart for the same reason that people tend to talk more readily about how much they dislike a game than like it in the first place: negativity just hits stronger emotionally than positivity.

It's getting to a point where I'm self aware that I SHOULD just have my own opinion, but at the same time the natural gregarious nature of humanity drives a sense of wanting to "fit in" that just doesn't appropriately work when your preferences wildly skew in opposite directions of various people around you.

And I feel self aware that no one is going to change their mind, but somehow I feel the need to voice it anyway in the hopes that somehow it will make a difference in presentation for someone out there knowing that it's a bit tedious to keep hearing instead of just causing people to get defensive about complaining about complaining like what actually happens.

I think it hits a bit worse when there isn't a reason given. If there's a reason, I can either respect it if at times grudgingly if it's valid or debate it if I think it isn't. But most complaints on the internet are on an "LOL this sucks" level, and it leaves me a bit stuck mentally because there's no way to even rationalize anything from that. There's also a matter of the tone of presentation, I'll take a respectful rejection a thousand times over the "LOL this sucks" type.

I'll have to teach myself to enjoy games on my own, but it's going to be a slow journey if I can manage and I'm not sure if I'll feel comfortable enough alone on that. There's a certain joy to people being excited about something together that I either haven't seen or I haven't been able to bring myself to see in a long while. And there's always something that's wrong with any game I like that people dwell on in anger and resentment, there's always some catch. Maybe it's the controls, maybe it's the marriage, maybe they just didn't get enough out of the plot or the game just didn't click. But for every person that has something positive to say, there's another two to say how "meh" or "trash" it is, assuming positive conversations about something can even be kept up at all. And when negativity feels stronger. . .

I saw a post by PsychoIncarnate a few days ago about how people with Aspergers might have their empathy cranked up to a point that it can no longer be properly comprehended. I wonder if that might have to do with it. I don't just read an opinion, I read every feeling that comes laced into every word in it. And when someone feels that strongly against something, not even something I particularly like anymore despite that being stronger, just really feeling strongly against something in general, it feels a lot easier to take to heart than it was probably intended. Like the monsters in Undertale accidentally injuring Frisk trying to interact.

But no matter what, even feeling overwhelmed doesn't feel as bad as not having anyone there at all, or as bad as no more second chances to actually do something right instead of wrong. . .
Hmmm...This is going to be a hard one.
Before I talk, I suggest you to listen this while you're reading or after if you don't want right now. This music is like, what you need right now.
Now with that out of the way, let's go into the main topic.

You see, it's crazy how I see myself in you. Trust me, I don't talk alot about it (because peoples would get sick of me if I had to complain everytime someone trigger me) but I know how you feel. Everyday and even a little bit now, I try to not let others change my opinion in a negatif way. Because the internet is full of peoples like that and some place are even worse. (Hello Youtube comment section and GameFAQ!)

But after month, I started to distance myself from other opinion. If I take everyone opinion word for word, then how I am able to enjoy games or movie on my own? What about all the game, movie, manga that shaped into the person I am today?

The answer? Well...It's hard to say it like that. But I learned with times to pay attention to just me and not search negatif opinion. Hearing peoples opinion is boring to me when they are negatif for nothing. Arin from Game Grumps is the perfect exemple. He complain about every game he play for nothing, he constantly ruin Dan enjoyement of the game and he just scream and act like a moron because he is a lazy prick.

On the other side, there is Night Mind. A Youtuber who do analyze video for th most part. Mostly about Internet scary metafiction. And his video are fantastic! He is always positif and never let his opinion slip in most of the time. He dislike bad movie and let a very great explaination as to why those movie weren't great to him or even for anyone else due to how bad hey were. And it wasn't because he tough the movie will be bad, no, he watched the movie with a open mind and was dissapointed by what he saw. THIS, this si what the kind of peoples I love to follow and hear.

In all, you may need to search positif content and stop going in the easy place where you will more negatif than positif. GameFAQ and all those gaming forum with prick in it? Stop watching them, it's not worth it even for a cheap laugh. Don't let those idiot change who you are! Be the person you want! Like the games you love! Do the impossible! See the invisible! RAW RAW, FIGHT THE POWAH!! And just be who you are, nobody can be you, and that's why you're unique. Because everyone is different and nobody should be changed by troll or peoples who like to talk like they know everything who just want to ruin everyone day. Just, be yourself.

Oh and, watch Gurren Lagann, it's a good anime and if you're feeling negatif. Then watch it, and if you have already, then watch it again. It's positif: the anime.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Just to bring this up again since I don't think it got enough attention; this is a Cloudflare issue - that means it doesn't just affect the handful of websites listed here. Cloudflare is a pretty big deal, and far more websites use it than you might think. Here's a full list: https://github.com/pirate/sites-using-cloudflare

I recommend looking through it for any websites you use regularly, anything that deals in money, and such, and changing your passwords on those sites if they're affected. Smashboards is one of these sites; I can't speak for the server admins here, but as an admin on several other websites I do recommend changing your passwords here too (for my sites, I've gone as far as to forcibly log out all users, in order to force potentially compromised cookies to reset). There is only a very tiny chance anyone's data was actually compromised, but it's still a chance, and it's a good idea to change your passwords regularly anyway.
LOL Ashley Madison got hacked again. I imagine blackmail material with that

Patreon's going to be a killer one for people

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Patreon is really unfortunate.

Ashley Madison though. Lol.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Hmmm...This is going to be a hard one.
Before I talk, I suggest you to listen this while you're reading or after if you don't want right now. This music is like, what you need right now.
Now with that out of the way, let's go into the main topic.

You see, it's crazy how I see myself in you. Trust me, I don't talk alot about it (because peoples would get sick of me if I had to complain everytime someone trigger me) but I know how you feel. Everyday and even a little bit now, I try to not let others change my opinion in a negatif way. Because the internet is full of peoples like that and some place are even worse. (Hello Youtube comment section and GameFAQ!)

But after month, I started to distance myself from other opinion. If I take everyone opinion word for word, then how I am able to enjoy games or movie on my own? What about all the game, movie, manga that shaped into the person I am today?

The answer? Well...It's hard to say it like that. But I learned with times to pay attention to just me and not search negatif opinion. Hearing peoples opinion is boring to me when they are negatif for nothing. Arin from Game Grumps is the perfect exemple. He complain about every game he play for nothing, he constantly ruin Dan enjoyement of the game and he just scream and act like a moron because he is a lazy prick.

On the other side, there is Night Mind. A Youtuber who do analyze video for th most part. Mostly about Internet scary metafiction. And his video are fantastic! He is always positif and never let his opinion slip in most of the time. He dislike bad movie and let a very great explaination as to why those movie weren't great to him or even for anyone else due to how bad hey were. And it wasn't because he tough the movie will be bad, no, he watched the movie with a open mind and was dissapointed by what he saw. THIS, this si what the kind of peoples I love to follow and hear.

In all, you may need to search positif content and stop going in the easy place where you will more negatif than positif. GameFAQ and all those gaming forum with prick in it? Stop watching them, it's not worth it even for a cheap laugh. Don't let those idiot change who you are! Be the person you want! Like the games you love! Do the impossible! See the invisible! RAW RAW, FIGHT THE POWAH!! And just be who you are, nobody can be you, and that's why you're unique. Because everyone is different and nobody should be changed by troll or peoples who like to talk like they know everything who just want to ruin everyone day. Just, be yourself.

Oh and, watch Gurren Lagann, it's a good anime and if you're feeling negatif. Then watch it, and if you have already, then watch it again. It's positif: the anime.
I feel in a weird void right now. I know how it feels to be depressed, for no light to shine into your heart. I know how it feels to feel joy, to see the light shine down. Right now I feel like I'm in the dark, and the door is hanging open just enough to see a glimpse of the green grass and blue skies outside and shine a light across my face. Will I walk to the door and go outside? Will I linger as it drifts shut again? Not even I know.

This is the jutaxposition in my heart, the world of joy and sorrow intertwined.

But somehow, the music is what I needed most. Almost feel like my eyes are fogging up from joy.

So thanks for the advice, and the song. I may end up being too dumb to remember the advice, but the song definitely helped. :3

I wonder if Gurren Lagann is still on Netflix. . .that's probably for another time.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think I'm having an existential crisis currenlty, but it's nowhere near as strong as the one I have in 2014 where I couldn't do anything for months without a massive feeling of dread

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just to bring this up again since I don't think it got enough attention; this is a Cloudflare issue - that means it doesn't just affect the handful of websites listed here. Cloudflare is a pretty big deal, and far more websites use it than you might think. Here's a full list: https://github.com/pirate/sites-using-cloudflare/blob/master/sorted_unique_cf.txt

I can't see the list, it says it's too big or something

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I wonder how good an April Fool's prank where you leave the open tab on AshleyMadison.com for your wife to see would be

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I feel in a weird void right now. I know how it feels to be depressed, for no light to shine into your heart. I know how it feels to feel joy, to see the light shine down. Right now I feel like I'm in the dark, and the door is hanging open just enough to see a glimpse of the green grass and blue skies outside and shine a light across my face. Will I walk to the door and go outside? Will I linger as it drifts shut again? Not even I know.

This is the jutaxposition in my heart, the world of joy and sorrow intertwined.

But somehow, the music is what I needed most. Almost feel like my eyes are fogging up from joy.

So thanks for the advice, and the song. I may end up being too dumb to remember the advice, but the song definitely helped. :3

I wonder if Gurren Lagann is still on Netflix. . .that's probably for another time.
'Glad I helped you and that you liked the song! :)
Also, if you want to watch the serie, watch it here.
http://anilinkz.io/series/tengen-toppa-gurren-lagann
It's free and every episode is here, even the movie who are big recap of the series. So, do as your please!
Really, I wish you the best and that my advice, while may or may not be useful in the long run, help you for aslong as it's possible!:D

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just realized I was a ****:

Earlier on FB:
Her: "Long time I haven't seen you, wanna eat lunch tomorrow?"
Me: "Sorry, I'll be busy watching Nascar, you know, season begins and my bros will come to watch it."
Her: "How about this weekend?"
Me: "Nascar"
Her: "Both days?"
Me: "Ye"

The plot twist is that I don't wanna see her anyway due her attitude and Turn Left served me and will continue to serve me as a perfect excuse.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I just realized I was a ****:

Earlier on FB:
Her: "Long time I haven't seen you, wanna eat lunch tomorrow?"
Me: "Sorry, I'll be busy watching Nascar, you know, season begins and my bros will come to watch it."
Her: "How about this weekend?"
Me: "Nascar"
Her: "Both days?"
Me: "Ye"

The plot twist is that I don't wanna see her anyway due her attitude and Turn Left served me and will continue to serve me as a perfect excuse.
I have that "whoops I was accidentally rude" fridge realization moment sometimes, too. Although I usually just get uncomfortable or end up mentally not registering my rudeness when I don't wanna see someone so I'd probably just feel guilty myself, LOL. That's just me being me, though, I can feel the relief from you.

In other topics, I have relatives that are into Turn Left. Any basics I should know just in case?

Last edited:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
The SplatoonJP twitter just shared a new song from Splatoon 2 called "Rip Entry"

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
The SplatoonJP twitter just shared a new song from Splatoon 2 called "Wet Floor"
I was gonna share Wet Floor, but I didn't notice it until after I posted last so I had to wait for someone else to post. At least someone else posted it! :D

I wonder if they'll share any other songs? I'm gonna be curious!

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I have that "whoops I was accidentally rude" fridge realization moment sometimes, too. Although I usually just get uncomfortable or end up mentally not registering my rudeness when I don't wanna see someone so I'd probably just feel guilty myself, LOL. That's just me being me, though, I can feel the relief from you.
Yeah, I realized that I was kinda rude by putting my motorsports over, but you're right, Im relieved lol.

In other topics, I have relatives that are into Turn Left. Any basics I should know just in case?
:denzel:

-There's also races in circuits where you turn right, they're very limited tho.
-Apart from going in circles there's a lot of aerodynamic stuff; like drafting, air tunnels, etc.
-Tracks are very diverse: we have ovals, tri-ovals, quad-ovals and a triangle, the age of the surface (asphalt or concrete), track banking and weather always guarantees a diverse racing experience.
-Chevrolet, Ford and Toyota are the manufacturers.
-People hate Toyota because its success while being non-american.
-Jimmie Johnson (#48) is the defending champ.
-We universally hate Brian France
-The fandom complains about everything.
-Cars are safe af.
-r/nascar is the only place where you can find civil discussion.
-Dale Earnhardt Jr. (#88) is Jesus, Redneck Jesus.
-The car numbers 3, 24 and 43 are considered sacred by some.
-The over the top wrecks seen on the Ricky Bobby movie can actually happen.
-The Daytona 500 is this sunday.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Here's the issue with Sonic
SEGA keeps changing the formula, which honestly, just hurts everyone
It hurts SEGA because the games need more development time and testing
It hurts fans because if they enjoyed one of the older formulas they don't get to see it again
Look at games like Kirby, changes to Kirby aren't NEARLY as extreme, and fans still love the franchise to bits. Or Mega Man, in which the changed formula is usually a spin off series, so if you enjoy the style of X more, Capcom would have some X games for you! Sonic needs to look at a specific formula, strike gold with it and stick to it for a long time

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I kind of just want Sonic Generations but with Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I kind of just want Sonic Generations but with Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles
I can't think of a way to make them play in that style honestly. Though multiple characters is good, there's a reason why people cheered at Mania putting them back. People go 'lol saniks ****ty frendz' and the giant growing cast WAS a bit of a problem as you lose use for them. That, and Sonic's been the only playable character in his franchise for quite a while Boom withstanding. I'd love to see the likes of Blaze and Shadow playable again honestly

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Oh boy, first the Yahoo one a few months ago and now this cloudflare one. Users can't catch a break.
Though I guess it's good that it makes them change passwords.

Thankfully the only affected sites that I use are Discord and SmashBoards, so it was simple enough.

D

Deleted member

Still one week before the beast's release.

How about some puns in the meantime ?

I can't Switch for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom