• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
OK but this is the real reason why we got him back.

We need to ask the meme man to ask us who owns the rights to our favourite franchises stuck in purgatory.

This is the sound of a man who has unleashed a monster he regrets.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Yeah, but years ago.

They never left was my point. :V
See man, this is where you're wrong.
They did leave at point, but then we got new Rabbids. Stronger Rabbids, demon Rabbids.
The ones from the Rayman games are different from the ones in the Rabbids games. That's all I'm saying.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
First Rabbids, now Bubsy. What planets have aligned to resurrect all the mascots I hate?

Pluto? Is this revenge for the demotion to Dwarf Planet?

What I can't figure is that it's PS4 console exclusive. Did Sony actually pay them money for exclusivity? They can keep it.
They were summoned by the lord Satan himself to bring misery upon humankind.
Commonly confused I know.
Hmm. . .Pluto. . .Satan. . .

I think we're all getting warmer here, but it's not quite exact. The real answer to our question clearly lies right under our noses.

Now, who do we know that has the sense of humor for something like this? Surely we can think of someone.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Ok guys, here's something important.
Is Hill Top Zone from Sonic 2 good or bad? Arguing with an ABSOLUTE PLEBIAN about it. Hill Top ****ing sucks, boring music, looks boring, boring to play in, etc.
It's never been a favorite level of mine, but I don't mind Hill Top. I personally enjoy the music because I find it catchy, and I enjoy platforming in the cavern sections.

Other than that, it's just sorta there, and the outside sections still bother me a bit.

So in summary, i'd say it's half-good, or half-bad, but not completely in one direction or the other.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
So, I know people don't want to hear politics, but I have an announcement for residents of the UK who are on here:

Its very simple, go and vote.

That ends this political broadcast.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Is Hill Top Zone from Sonic 2 good or bad? Arguing with an ABSOLUTE PLEBIAN about it. Hill Top ****ing sucks, boring music, looks boring, boring to play in, etc.
I honestly think it's a fun level.

I like it more than Oil Ocean tbh.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
So let see what we have for revivals in 2017:

Bomberman
Crash Bandicoot
Shaq-Fu
Bubsy

Any I'm missing?
Most likely nothing will come of it in 2017, but Bomberman's success and the Castlevania Netflix show has Konami at least mulling over the idea of Castlevania IIRC.

Add me to the plebian list, I guess. I like it. The music's fun, the stage has a refreshing appearance despite the checkers, gameplay might be a bit iffier but there's stages I like a whole lot less.

*EDIT* WHY did I delete the part about Oil Ocean being the stage I don't like? Apparently I'm not the only one.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
And concerning Sonic 2 levels, my favorite is Chemical Plant. It's incredibly well-designed and always fun to play through.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
It's fine. It has a lot of secret paths, one of the more explorative levels in Sonic 2.

Hidden Palace Zone is best zone though.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Going by the responses here it's just another example of your **** taste

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
BTW I kind of need to ask you how I should be level grinding for Disgaea 5's postgame
I lvl grindied on the final Martial training with EXP cranked up to max. You unlock the final ones bill you need to pass in post game when you get
Void Dark
into your party in post game

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I lvl grindied on the final Martial training with EXP cranked up to max
I need a spot before that for in the meanwhile. I'm at a spot I think is right before I can unlock it and I'm not liking my prospects, LOL. That and I still need to unlock the fourth one anyway, but that 1% pass percentage is getting an awkward look from me LOL.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Just heard about the new Bubsy.

I want to think it's going to be a train wreck but at the same time I somewhat want to hope it'll do better than it's previous installments (if nothing else, i think it's safe to say it's going to do a lot better than Bubsy 3D did :p).

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I need a spot before that for in the meanwhile. I'm at a spot I think is right before I can unlock it and I'm not liking my prospects, LOL. That and I still need to unlock the fourth one anyway, but that 1% pass percentage is getting an awkward look from me LOL.
I say just go ahead and try the 4th and fight if and when it fails and grind there for a while. after a while, I stopped grinding in the story maps and stuck to Martial training

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>Bubsy is back.

I'm honestly more flabbergasted than mad.

I just hope they're going to try and make a legit good game and not make it purposely bad.

Now to wait for the Wild Woody revival.

Calling it now. Crash Team Racing remastered as DLC.
As cool as that would be, I don't think that'd quite work. Crash 1-3 can be put together as the same game since it's just different levels under the same gameplay style with a few different moves for Crash in each game. They didn't have to program how Crash controls in all three games because he controls the same in all three games (and they just disable the new moves in Crash 1). I'd imagine the mini-game playstyles were enough extra work as is.

I reckon it's more likely it'd be it's own game release if they announce it that comes later this year or early next year, though perhaps a digital only title at a €15-€20 price tag since they priced N.Sane Trilogy at €40-€45 IIRC.

My guess is that they'll show off some cut content from the original games as "new levels" in the game (which they've already teased), or it will be CTR.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom