• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandana Dee3

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0379-7875-6874
User was warned for this post
Mod edit: Spoilering images does not avoid censor dodging. Either edit the image itself or link to it from offsite with a warning.

Last edited by a moderator:
If CTR gwts remade in anyway i will actually scream. Not even "haha so funny overreacting" i mean i will LITERALLY scream.

It was my second game ever and i played it more than pretty much any game for a long time. It being remade would be fantastic. . .if i could play it that is. :cry:

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
The recently started Professor Layton Twitter is teasing something.

Curious Villager Curious Villager
Erureido Erureido
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo
Oh cool, hopefully it's a new trailer, Level-5 hasn't really shown much of the game since it was announced other than some info here and there in articles and magazines.

Thanks for letting us know.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Or bait just to mess with certain Daisy enthusiasts.

Just like that old Paper Mario leak that involved Sarasaland.

These leaks are becoming too predictable.
It's not just a "fake leak" thing. When I see people's original concepts for a Mario game, 9 times out of 10, it features Daisy, the Wario Bros, and/or a character from the RPGs.

Hence why I went with the DA comparison.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'm in a weird spot where my brother is buying N.Sane Trilogy on release day via digital download so I can actually just play the game for free since our accounts are linked.

But the box art for N. Sane Trilogy looks so nice and there's the whole support the game angle.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Spyro remastered would be freaking great. Of course the only thing better would be a NEW Spyro game in the style of the old ones.

I'm in a weird spot where my brother is buying N.Sane Trilogy on release day via digital download so I can actually just play the game for free since our accounts are linked.

But the box art for N. Sane Trilogy looks so nice and there's the whole support the game angle.
Whatever, kids these days buy two versions of Pokemon and even Fire Emblem games. Besides, a physical copy is great to keep around.

Juuuust go for it.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Spyro remastered would be freaking great. Of course the only thing better would be a NEW Spyro game in the style of the old ones.

Whatever, kids these days buy two versions of Pokemon and even Fire Emblem games. Besides, a physical copy is great to keep around.

Juuuust go for it.
But I want to save the moneyz

potentially for a Switch

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The recently started Professor Layton Twitter is teasing something.

Curious Villager Curious Villager
Erureido Erureido
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo
Oh cool, hopefully it's a new trailer, Level-5 hasn't really shown much of the game since it was announced other than some info here and there in articles and magazines.

Thanks for letting us know.
Its a puzzle to find a cafe
http://www.siliconera.com/2017/06/0...ill-fans-solving-real-world-mystery-years-e3/

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I wonder if N-Sane Trilogy will include the original PS1 games?

May not make sense considering it has new and shiny versions of those games. But it would cool to have them in.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Any particular reason why Accolade is making a new Bubsy game other than a quick buck?

They can't be unironically banking on the buzz from memes.

D

Deleted member

F-Zero has memes for years thanks to Smash.

And I haven't seen **** from the series since Nintendoland.

You're on to something.
And Metroid has memes such as "why can't metroid crawl." Hmmm...

So nevermind, I guess the actual key to success is not only to be a meme, but also to be insufferable and orange.

(Or ambiguous and yellow I.)

Last edited by a moderator:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Any particular reason why Accolade is making a new Bubsy game other than a quick buck?

They can't be unironically banking on the buzz from memes.
There was that old Kickstarter for the first two games on the PC years ago.

Maybe it had something to do with that.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
A part of me is a tad disappointed that they didn't get Rob Paulsen back as Bubsy.

I know he's gone on record saying that Bubsy was one of his least favorite roles. But bringing back Bubsy at all is such a ridiculous idea I kind of want to see them go all out.

Oh well, even if they did approach him I can't blame him for turning it down.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I wonder if N-Sane Trilogy will include the original PS1 games?

May not make sense considering it has new and shiny versions of those games. But it would cool to have them in.
I'd like that but it should probably be like, the final unlockable of the game.

Don't want people just skip all their hard work.

My biggest hope for a secret in the game though is...

They announce a Spyro remaster/new game at E3, and N. Sane Trilogy contains a cheat code to play a demo of it. Like how Crash 3 had a cheat code to play a demo of the first Spyro game.

OK that's a bit too much wishful thinking, but at least a secret teaser for something Spyro related would be cool.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

They announce a Spyro remaster/new game at E3, and N. Sane Trilogy contains a cheat code to play a demo of it. Like how Crash 3 had a cheat code to play a demo of the first Spyro game.

OK that's a bit too much wishful thinking, but at least a secret teaser for something Spyro related would be cool.
That seems like the kind of thing they won't tell the public about and let it be discovered when the game releases.

Still, it would be a really cool addition.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
When does it drop?
June 30th.

That seems like the kind of thing they won't tell the public about and let it be discovered when the game releases.

Still, it would be a really cool addition.
That's kinda what I meant, hence it's my biggest hope for a "secret" in the game. :p

Which I know is oddly specific of a thing to hope for.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

That'd be amazing
When does it drop?
End of the month

D

Deleted member

In another thread, someone once asked how I would feel if Smash for Switch turns out to be a port with two additional characters, one being my most wanted and the other being one I absolutely do not want. The former would be bottom tier while the latter would be top. Also, balance changes are determined by For Glory data, so higher tier characters like Cloud and Bayo would be buffed while lower tier characters like Zelda and Ganondorf would be nerfed.

I responded with:
So if this hypothetical scenario happens, I'd get Zael, but that means Bubsy the Bobcat would be top tier.

What could possibly go wrong? /s
All this Bubsy talk reminded me of that.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
In another thread, someone once asked how I would feel if Smash for Switch turns out to be a port with two additional characters, one being my most wanted and the other being one I absolutely do not want. The former would be bottom tier while the latter would be top. Also, balance changes are determined by For Glory data, so higher tier characters like Cloud and Bayo would be buffed while lower tier characters like Zelda and Ganondorf would be nerfed.

I responded with:

All this Bubsy talk reminded me of that.
Bubsy is already in Smash, he's just so top tier that they had to lock him from normal players.

He's in the game, but his data is locked behind CIA grade encryption.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I'd like to get tge N Sane Trilogy....but unless my financial situation gets better enough for me to be able to afford a PS4 (doubt it) I'm gonna have to wait to see if it'll come to the Switch or not...

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Captain Commando was the obvious choice to some, so he won. No need to go into the details on my his partners lost because time is ticking.

Next up is a small Dreamcast fighting game series that Capcom created in the 90's. Because this series have a unique gallery of colorful characters to choose from, prepare to get comfortable. Your choices are Edward Falcon, Ryoma, Julia Whitepearl, and Ayame.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Still sad about no Power Stone representation in Marvel.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Ok Japanese is too much for me.

I am going back to learning Dutch.
Ik wens jouw feel geluk met dat!

Uhm.... I wish you luck!

Anyway, I found it quite funny how Bubsy's trailer involves him getting beaten up, it's like the dev's know.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I would like Cresh Trilogy but I have no interest in picking up a PS4.
My friend has one, so what I'm doing is I'm buying it for us, because I wanna play it and my friend's never played Crash games and he wants to try it. He bought us Halo 5 for my Xbox One the same reasons.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Ik wens jouw feel geluk met dat!

Uhm.... I wish you luck!

Anyway, I found it quite funny how Bubsy's trailer involves him getting beaten up, it's like the dev's know.
Dutch is like 1/4 the difficulty of Japanese. Plus I have 2 people I talk to everyday with that live in the Netherlands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom