• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
> Tumblr
> Netflix

That explains everything.

Just hope this meme won't be bad as Harambe.
Honestly at this point you're basically the only one still bringing up Harambe. He died a year and eleven days ago.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I bought him up as an example, Opo.

Would you have preferred if I mentioned "What Are Those" instead?
Honestly at this point you're basically the only one still bringing up Harambe. He died a year and eleven days ago.
Ladies, ladies. We all know Sanic is the best meme of all time. :^)

Fact.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
"Luigi's Mansion 3: Sarasaland Spirits" legit sounds like the sort of thing someone would come up with for a DeviantArt cover mockup.
That's...that's the perfect description. Pretty much comes to mind exactly.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Local Worshipper Of Sanic Needs To Step It Up After Never Playing Sanic Ball Before

THIS IS BIG NEWS!
Commander Peepers Became So Insane After Wander Over Yonder's Cancellation That He Think He Is A Newsreporter On Earth

THIS IS BIG NEWS.

Only One Pieces will get the joke. :p

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Commander Peepers Became So Insane After Wander Over Yonder's Cancellation That He Think He Is A Newsreporter On Earth

THIS IS BIG NEWS.

Only One Pieces will get the joke. :p
Fake News Morgans, Wander Over Yonder was never cancelled. Disney told Craig McCrakken to take a break and he's free to make a third season if fans sign the petition. It really will happen, just wait and see. If they can make a new season of Pickle & Peanut, Wander Over Yonder can come back.

WHYYYYYYY, OH WHY DID YOU CANCEL WOY, DISNEY! LIFE ISN'T FAIR! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Fake News Morgans, Wander Over Yonder was never cancelled. Disney told Craig McCrakken to take a break and he's free to make a third season if fans sign the petition. It really will happen, just wait and see. If they can make a new season of Pickle & Peanut, Wander Over Yonder can come back.

WHYYYYYYY, OH WHY DID YOU CANCEL WOY, DISNEY! LIFE ISN'T FAIR! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Who do you think was responsible for your beloved animated films and shows? I did. This is about one thing and one think only.

Cash and lots of it. You see, I've been paying for ever single show that creators produce and host onto my network. Once the views roll in, I will blacklist that show and cancel it. Then the whole thing starts all over again. Ah, brilliant.

D

Deleted member

So I got a Nintendo Switch system, a Neon Joy-Con set, and a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.
And Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, which is a port of a three-year old Wii U game.

But it's been pretty cool so far.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

So I got a Nintendo Switch system, a Neon Joy-Con set, and a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.
And Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, which is a port of a three-year old Wii U game.

But it's been pretty cool so far.
No Zelda?

-1 for white theme. :p

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Here's the FE Echoes cutscenes in Blu-Ray quality if any of you want to watch them.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Dangit, I started listening to Zero no Kiseki's OST and now I'm even more bummed this game and Ao will likely never get an official English release. And I'm not sure the fan translations will ever get finished either. :<

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Ada Wong, the finest Asian zombie killer had no problem winning this poll. Especiallly when her competition was Jake, Sherry, and a certain ally nobody talks about. That hate for Resident Evil 5 never died.

Next up are the true meat and bones of Resident Evil, the monsters themselves. Most of these are vile beasts that are unstable forces that need more than bullets to take them down. Some that are even smart to follow your every move and activitely hunt you. Your choices are Nemesis, T-103 Tyrant, Hunter, and William Birkin.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

And can spellcheck stop making me type "Buckingham" than "Birkin".

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
"Luigi's Mansion 3: Sarasaland Spirits" legit sounds like the sort of thing someone would come up with for a DeviantArt cover mockup.
Not only is this very accurate but who would honestly think of this?

Actually I know a person....

honestly, not only would i love a nee luigi's mansion game, it being in sarassaland would be awesome.

we really dont ser that location very much, plus, it makes senss luigi would be there to see daisy.

Chrono.

Dangit, I started listening to Zero no Kiseki's OST and now I'm even more bummed this game and Ao will likely never get an official English release. And I'm not sure the fan translations will ever get finished either. :<
Always been interested in the Kiseki/Trails series, but they've always looked a bit overwhelming/outdated to me.

They any good?

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
I normally don't talk about real-life stuff, but I've been sad and stressed for the past few weeks. Cheer me up, dawgs.

Also, seeing the return of Sarasaland in a future Mario game would be cool. Super Mario Land is underrated in my opinon.

----

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I normally don't talk about real-life stuff, but I've been sad and stressed for the past few weeks. Cheer me up, dawgs.

Also, seeing the return of Sarasaland in a future Mario game would be cool. Super Mario Land is underrated in my opinon.

----
I found a funny comic dub about Corrin being in Smash that is funny regardless of one's familiarity with Fire Emblem.

It's also voiced by the guy who voices Torque in Freedom Planet as a bonus tidbit.

Maybe it will give you a good chuckle on your sad and stressful day. Hope you feel better.

D

Deleted member

Ada Wong, the finest Asian zombie killer had no problem winning this poll. Especiallly when her competition was Jake, Sherry, and a certain ally nobody talks about. That hate for Resident Evil 5 never died.

Next up are the true meat and bones of Resident Evil, the monsters themselves. Most of these are vile beasts that are unstable forces that need more than bullets to take them down. Some that are even smart to follow your every move and activitely hunt you. Your choices are Nemesis, T-103 Tyrant, Hunter, and William Birkin.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

And can spellcheck stop making me type "Buckingham" than "Birkin".
STARS....

(Not going to lie, Nemesis would be cool.)

D

Deleted member

I can't wait to log on Tumblr and see the meltdown.
"Early 2018"

The first trailer, and it's already been delayed? I knew that "leak" seemed dodgy. Hmph. But now I know to plan for a 2028-ish EU release.

The 3DS will never die at this rate. :p (Not that I'm complaining, since I don't plan on buying a Switch just yet.)
You almost gave me a heart attack dude, don't do this to me
Wait. . .WAIT. . .

Wasn't someone here wanting one of these games but thinking there was no chance it would be localized or something??
I love how I left enough of an impression for people to remember me like "the guy that keeps talking about this weird japanese game"
Most submissive casual kinks can apply to @Shishœ tbh... It's hard to choose just one.(And none worth shaming at that.)
Edit: Actually, if you had a localised copy of EOV, you can easily make him submit to you.
I'd honestly do anything for a copy of EOV
Except selling my body
Not sexually, I mean like, organs and stuff, those are no go.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Gaaah sorry, 5 was my first Disgaea and I just only read about the others. Sorry

oh look, Atlus DOES love him

Now accept Peraona as your older brother
In short.
Disgaea 5 ties into Disgaea 1.
Disgaea 3 happens before 1 because of how far mankind is.
Both 2 and Dimension 2 come in a short span afterr 1.
4 happens last due to the state of Celstia.

5 ~ 3 > 1 (> Prinny 1 & 2) > 2 ~ D2 > 4.
That's main stories.
Post games and side stories are crazier.

{5 Main + Post} ~ {3 Main + Battle For The Test + Culture Festival} > 1 Main (> Prinny 1 & 2, normal and asagi modes happen together) > {Axel mode > 2 main + post} > 1 Post > 3 Post > D2 Main {Raspberyl mode coincides} > {4 Main + Post + All 4 of its Side Stories} > D2 Post

If it all coincides, D2 actually HAS to come after 2.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

----
Have this cute dancing Treeco.

It's your favorite Pokemon after all, or was it Grovyle?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
honestly, not only would i love a nee luigi's mansion game, it being in sarassaland would be awesome.

we really dont ser that location very much, plus, it makes senss luigi would be there to see daisy.
All this typos made this look really weird to me lmao.

We should be used to this though.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Always been interested in the Kiseki/Trails series, but they've always looked a bit overwhelming/outdated to me.

They any good?

....ahem. Yes, they're very good.

Pick whichever subseries(Trails in the Sky/Trails of Cold Steel) looks best to you and start at the beginning of that. I would recommend the Sky series first since it's, well, the first series. However a lot of people find that First Chapter(the first game) is kind of a drag to play until a certain point. The Cold Steel games are probably more "fun" but they'll also spoil some stuff for you if you ever plan to go and play the Sky series. Plus to me personally i think the story is worse overall and less interesting, but YMMV.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

----

I found this recently and I'm sure this would make you feel a bit better.

And I can agree. A return to Sarasaland would be nice. There's more untapped potential in that kingdom that was never explored since SML by the current Mario team.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Still can't believe we're less than a week away from E3.

And I found out I got my request for the 13th off so I won't miss Nintendo's show. :awesome:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

I found a shirt, shared by a TMNT community page, that's a little too appropriate

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I hope Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon has more Alolan forms.

And if it's only Generation I again I'll be super ticked.
I have a feeling we'll see more forms, primarily from Gen 2 and Gen 4. Gen 2 Poke really needs some new life in some existing 'mon, particularly Sunflora, Quilfish, Xatu, Octillery, Bellosom...

And tbh... give all 3 starters a reimagining.

Chrono.

So Twitter shadow banned me after I reposted that hilariously fake Nintendo leak I saw here. I guess the only conclusion as to why is because it's actually real.

Nah I know Twitter's been shadow banning people out of nowhere lately. Kinda sucks but I'll live, it should be overturned in a couple days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom