• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
User was warned for this post
Because everyone's now too sensitive to everything that exists ever....

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Well, I'm lost. I've tried to figure out how the elemental menu is coded in Quest 64. Failed miserably. Even worse is messing with it basically sets whatever spell to the first possible spell in whichever element it's under(Earth, Fire, Water, Wind). Oy.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
I've been seeing a ton of Universal Studio Japan trailers. What happening? Did Japan never have a Universal Studios before, or is the one they currently have getting a major revamp?

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
I've been seeing a ton of Universal Studio Japan trailers. What happening? Did Japan never have a Universal Studios before, or is the one they currently have getting a major revamp?
The park has been around since 2001. You're probably seeing all the new trailers because of the upcoming Mario attractions coming up.

http://www.insidethemagic.net/2017/...eveal-event-life-sized-iconic-video-game-set/

The deal was made around 2015 iirc and it's finally becoming reality.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I've been reading through the Fire Emblem Heroes update info, and Masked Lucina is once again voiced by Alexis Tipton.

This further cements that she's very likely the indefinite replacement for Laura Bailey, at least until the voice actor strike ends. Between voicing Spring Lucina, Masked Lucina, and taking over for Palla in Echoes, it's pretty telling. She's definitely a good replacement, though. Pretty seamless.

Though that does make me wonder whether or not Laura Bailey was originally supposed to voice Clair, or whether Alexis had her from the beginning.

D

Deleted member

No Zelda?

-1 for white theme. :p
Good question. The black theme is more easier for the eyes, but the white one looks classy. I use both.

And as for Breath of the Wild... well, I can play that on Wii U. I already own a copy of the game for that system. Normally, I wouldn't mind replaying it on the Switch, but considering that it's a pretty huge game and all, I'd probably just want to play it only once. So I'd say Wii U is the way to go.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Really looking forward to the final results of Super Nintendo World.

Still, I'm a bit worried about the Orlando version being much smaller. I don't think there's much land left that Universal Studios Orlando can use without removing something pretty big.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
The only part of the Super Nintendo World trailer that confuses me is where the rest of Nintendo is. :p

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The only part of the Super Nintendo World trailer that confuses me is where the rest of Nintendo is. :p
I can see the amusement park review scores now.

7.8/10 too much Mario, not enough Nintendo

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Aw damn it.

Was hoping we would see this at E3.

Ahhhh, damn. Was really looking forward to another Kojima style vague as **** trailer. Oh well.

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The best part about the new Super Nintendo World trailer, there are too many pole dancing Mario jokes now.

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
Guys

What if All the characters in Super Nintendo World are voiced by David Hasslehoff. How great would that be? So great.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Mario Land is looking pretty nice. I hope we do see other Nintendo franchises in future though.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Really looking forward to the final results of Super Nintendo World.

Still, I'm a bit worried about the Orlando version being much smaller. I don't think there's much land left that Universal Studios Orlando can use without removing something pretty big.
How big is the Japan one supposed to be? Like 200 acres or so?
I do know that Universal Orlando bought an extra 475 acres this year which is almost definitely reserved for Nintendo. 475 acres is a pretty good bit man.

Doesn't matter though, anyways. Orlando's Super Nintendo World probably won't be open til 2022-2024 so you got a while before you can even realize it's potential fulfilled.

Universal has somehow become the most amazing theme park owners ever with Nintendo, Harry Potter, Marvel, Kong, Jurassic Park, and (bleh) The Simpsons. Not even mentioning the old-school stuff like Terminator 2 (which is definitely showing age), Men In Black (Still fun as hell), The Mummy's Revenge (which is still one of the funnest rollercoasters ever), and even their overly popular Transformer's ride. It's got something for everyone honestly. Even a water park which even though it was open when we went we didn't go to it just cause, I still heard it was fun.

Lucky them because, besides the Fast and Furious Franchise, their franchises aren't doing so hot in movies. Early R.I.P. to The Mummy for opening so close to Wonder Woman and to the Dark Universe for The Mummy sucking apparently.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So I've been wanting to bring this up as a discussion topic for quite some time, but I wanted to wait until a good number of people here finished playing Echoes. Now that a good number of people have finished playing Echoes, I have a question to ask to all those that have either beat the game or at least reached the middle of Act 4 on Celica's route:

There were a few new characters added into the game that were absent from the game. One of these was Faye, but she has been heavily discussed here already. Another new character that was added was this guy: The Masked Knight.

Let's talk about him:

1) What is your opinion of the Masked Knight? Do you like him or not?
2) Would you say that the Masked Knight is the Hinoka* of Echoes?

*When I mean "Hinoka", I use the term to describe character who is considered to be completely irrelevant to said character's plot and was very unmemorable overall, to the point you could remove said character from the story and it wouldn't make a difference.

If you choose to answer this topic, I encourage you to enclose your answer in spoiler tags just to be safe. You are also open to use the Masked Knight's real name in your answer.

My answer:

1) Well if my current avatar didn't made make it clear, Conrad is one of my favorite characters in Echoes (in the top 3 if I'm being honest). What really draws me to him is that he has two different personas depending on whether or not he wears a mask. If the mask is on, he is a calm and collected badass. When he doesn't wear the mask, he's dorky. Most masked characters I see in video games or other media usually retain their personality even when not wearing a mask. Conrad stands out he's a masked character who is secretly dorky yet kind deep-down. We also learn he can be quite the sensitive individual, demonstrated how he decides whether or not to wear the mask in his supports with Celica, and I'm drawn to characters that are very sensitive. Takumi and Forsyth are also like that, and I love them both. I'm a sensitive guy myself, so I consider Conrad relatable just like the other two.

I also enjoyed Conrad's backstory. Turns out he was bullied by the other Zofian children because he was the illegitimate child to the king and a Rigelian woman, but Celica and Liprica were the only two people that were kind to him. It's due to this that he is attached to Celica. What I really like about his relationship with Celica is that he has genuine kind of sibling affection her. I really appreciate that, especially after how disappointing Camilla was with the way how she viewed Corrin more than a sibling. I also like how his attachment to Celica doesn't reach creepy, obsessive levels, unlike how Camilla and Faye are to their respective lovers.

Although he joins late, I managed to grind Conrad up in the Treescape dungeon and promote him before tackling Jamil's map, and he easily became one of my best units. He takes on mages really well, and he got some solid level ups to the point he could double enemies and tank most hits. He was my MVP during the Duma Tower dungeon, able to tank hits and deliver some pretty good damage with a forged Silver Lance. He was also one of my most reliable units during the final map, and he even did pretty well in the postgame pirate maps and the first half of the Thames Labyrinth before I had to retreat for the time being. The only Cavalier that outclassed him was War Goddess Mathilda.

Now, do I think Conrad is the best thing to happen in Echoes? Heck no! I won't deny there were issues how he was handled in the plot. He felt like a walking deus ex machina in his three appearances prior to his identity reveal: saving Celica and Saber from the Arcanist at the front of Zofia Castle, warning Celica and then saving her from a landslide after her argument with Alm, and giving Celica the Circlet that was thought to have went missing. While I did enjoy the scene when he slapped Celica for saying no one cared about her and then revealing his identity afterward, the scene's importance went down the drain when Celica decided to still be a moron and offer up her soul to Duma.

I do appreciate he at least called her out on it before being teleported away, and I really liked how he smack-talked Saber and Boey when they had to deal with the Moghalls. The latter of which actually made me go, "Damn Conrad, you tell them!"

I also wish Conrad had more supports. He definitely could've supported with Boey considering how Celica told Boey that he reminded her of his brother, so Boey and Conrad's supports could've involved the two discussing their similarities. I think Conrad could've had a support with Atlas as well. Maybe Atlas could ask what life was like in the Sage's Hamlet because he wants to learn about what other villages are like, and Conrad could take more about his time there. I also think it'd be pretty cool to see a DLC map in the future that fleshed out Conrad more similar to what the Rise of the Deliverance DLC did to the main Deliverance members.

So while Conrad was not the best in the story and definitely could've been handled better in that regard, I still really like Conrad as a character and as a unit, and when compared to Faye, the other new playable character, he is a far better and more likable individual. I don't think Conrad is dropping out of my favorite Echoes character list anytime soon.

2) This is a tough one to lay my finger on. In the original Gaiden, Conrad didn't exist. If Conrad wasn't around during the landslide scene, the Zofia Castle scene, and Celica's promotion scene in the original game, that tells me he wasn't a necessity to the story. Similarly, Hinoka wasn't in the original script, and the way she was handled in Fates made her feel like she didn't have to show up in the story at all. I guess this means Conrad is like Hinoka in that regard. In terms of being unmemorable overall? Well, to me, they weren't unmemorable. I like them both as characters, but I do think they could've been better handled in their respective plots.

I am curious to hear if any of you would call Conrad the Hinoka of Echoes, because something tells me this is debatable.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
How big is the Japan one supposed to be? Like 200 acres or so?
I do know that Universal Orlando bought an extra 475 acres this year which is almost definitely reserved for Nintendo. 475 acres is a pretty good bit man.

Doesn't matter though, anyways. Orlando's Super Nintendo World probably won't be open til 2022-2024 so you got a while before you can even realize it's potential fulfilled.

Universal has somehow become the most amazing theme park owners ever with Nintendo, Harry Potter, Marvel, Kong, Jurassic Park, and (bleh) The Simpsons. Not even mentioning the old-school stuff like Terminator 2 (which is definitely showing age), Men In Black (Still fun as hell), The Mummy's Revenge (which is still one of the funnest rollercoasters ever), and even their overly popular Transformer's ride. It's got something for everyone honestly. Even a water park which even though it was open when we went we didn't go to it just cause, I still heard it was fun.

Lucky them because, besides the Fast and Furious Franchise, their franchises aren't doing so hot in movies. Early R.I.P. to The Mummy for opening so close to Wonder Woman and to the Dark Universe for The Mummy sucking apparently.
Oh they bought up a bunch of land? That eases my worries by a large margin.

It's funny that the Universal name doesn't just represent the movie company, but all the different IPs it has in its parks.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
That's fair enough, though you still haven't adressed my latter question about why Roy would be the cut Melee rep when Dr. Mario is already there and there is also the poor logic inherent (if true) regarding choosing one Melee rep and one Brawl rep.
Dr. Mario was in the base game, and was originally an alt. He was made into a separate character when Sakurai decided to separate alts with different stats in order for record keeping purposes.

Roy and Lucas were DLC characters.

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
Early R.I.P. to The Mummy for opening so close to Wonder Woman and to the Dark Universe for The Mummy sucking apparently.
Rest in piece Dark Universe, an idea, which, much like Dracula, sounds cool and keeps getting ressurected every few years, but is constantly held back by incompetent filmmakers.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Playing Tekken for 3 hours straight (6 hours total), this really is what Pokken should've been imo, at least a lighter version of.

It's just so satisfying to play and there's so much to learn

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So I've been wanting to bring this up as a discussion topic for quite some time, but I wanted to wait until a good number of people here finished playing Echoes. Now that a good number of people have finished playing Echoes, I have a question to ask to all those that have either beat the game or at least reached the middle of Act 4 on Celica's route:

There were a few new characters added into the game that were absent from the game. One of these was Faye, but she has been heavily discussed here already. Another new character that was added was this guy: The Masked Knight.

Let's talk about him:

1) What is your opinion of the Masked Knight? Do you like him or not?
2) Would you say that the Masked Knight is the Hinoka* of Echoes?

*When I mean "Hinoka", I use the term to describe character who is considered to be completely irrelevant to said character's plot and was very unmemorable overall, to the point you could remove said character from the story and it wouldn't make a difference.

If you choose to answer this topic, I encourage you to enclose your answer in spoiler tags just to be safe. You are also open to use the Masked Knight's real name in your answer.

My answer:

1) Well if my current avatar didn't made make it clear, Conrad is one of my favorite characters in Echoes (in the top 3 if I'm being honest). What really draws me to him is that he has two different personas depending on whether or not he wears a mask. If the mask is on, he is a calm and collected badass. When he doesn't wear the mask, he's dorky. Most masked characters I see in video games or other media usually retain their personality even when not wearing a mask. Conrad stands out he's a masked character who is secretly dorky yet kind deep-down. We also learn he can be quite the sensitive individual, demonstrated how he decides whether or not to wear the mask in his supports with Celica, and I'm drawn to characters that are very sensitive. Takumi and Forsyth are also like that, and I love them both. I'm a sensitive guy myself, so I consider Conrad relatable just like the other two.

I also enjoyed Conrad's backstory. Turns out he was bullied by the other Zofian children because he was the ******* children to the king and a Rigelian woman, but Celica and Liprica were the only two people that were kind to him. It's due to this that he is attached to Celica. What I really like about his relationship with Celica is that he has genuine kind of sibling affection her. I really appreciate that, especially after how disappointing Camilla was with the way how she viewed Corrin more than a sibling. I also like how his attachment to Celica doesn't reach creepy, obsessive levels, unlike how Camilla and Faye are to their respective lovers.

Although he joins late, I managed to grind Conrad up in the Treescape dungeon and promote him before tackling Jamil's map, and he easily became one of my best units. He takes on mages really well, and he got some solid level ups to the point he could double enemies and tank most hits. He was my MVP during the Duma Tower dungeon, able to tank hits and deliver some pretty good damage with a forged Silver Lance. He was also one of my most reliable units during the final map, and he even did pretty well in the postgame pirate maps and the first half of the Thames Labyrinth before I had to retreat for the time being. The only Cavalier that outclassed him was War Goddess Mathilda.

Now, do I think Conrad is the best thing to happen in Echoes? Heck no! I won't deny there were issues how he was handled in the plot. He felt like a walking deus ex machina in his three appearances prior to his identity reveal: saving Celica and Saber from the Arcanist at the front of Zofia Castle, warning Celica and then saving her from a landslide after her argument with Alm, and giving Celica the Circlet that was thought to have went missing. While I did enjoy the scene when he slapped Celica for saying no one cared about her and then revealing his identity afterward, the scene's importance went down the drain when Celica decided to still be a moron and offer up her soul to Jedah.

I do appreciate he at least called her out on it before being teleported away, and I really liked how he smack-talked Saber and Boey when they had to deal with the Moghalls. The latter of which actually made me go, "Damn Conrad, you tell them!"

I also wish Conrad had more supports. He definitely could've supported with Boey considering how Celica told Boey that he reminded her of his brother, so Boey and Conrad's supports could've involved the two discussing their similarities. I think Conrad could've had a support with Atlas as well. Maybe Atlas could ask what life was like in the Sage's Hamlet because he wants to learn about what other villages are like, and Conrad could take more about his time there. I also think it'd be pretty cool to see a DLC map in the future that fleshed out Conrad more similar to what the Rise of the Deliverance DLC did to the main Deliverance members.

So while Conrad was not the best in the story and definitely could've been handled better in that regard, I still really like Conrad as a character and as a unit, and when compared to Faye, the other new playable character, he is a far better and more likable individual. I don't think Conrad is dropping out of my favorite Echoes character list anytime soon.

2) This is a tough one to lay my finger on. In the original Gaiden, Conrad didn't exist. If Conrad wasn't around during the landslide scene, the Zofia Castle scene, and Celica's promotion scene in the original game, that tells me he wasn't a necessity to the story. Similarly, Hinoka wasn't in the original script, and the way she was handled in Fates made her feel like she didn't have to show up in the story at all. I guess this means Conrad is like Hinoka in that regard. In terms of being unmemorable overall? Well, to me, they weren't unmemorable. I like them both as characters, but I do think they could've been better handled in their respective plots.

I am curious to hear if any of you would call Conrad the Hinoka of Echoes, because something tells me this is debatable.
He had potential but ultimately was relegated to being Celica's walking character development since she seems incapable of learning lessons and common sense on her own, which is a larger issue I have with the story and Celica as a whole.

The supports with Celica and what little he does mention about himself are nice, but it doesn't happen enough, so I ended up being indifferent to him as a character. At least Hinoka had lots of characterisation outside of the main plot. Hate me all you want for this, but I honestly felt Faye was a more interesting new addition. Her implementation has flaws too, but I at least feel her characterisation comes with a nice, thought provoking message. And for as much as she goes on about Alm, there are a good few moments where we learn about stuff past her Alm obsession. Conrad doesn't really offer us much, in large part due to him only having one base conversation that's easily missable.

He makes for a great end-game unit though. His Res being the highlight in a game where few characters have usable Res.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Playing Tekken for 3 hours straight (6 hours total), this really is what Pokken should've been imo, at least a lighter version of.
So literally make Pokken, Tekken?

I dunno about that decision. It robs the game of any identity it has.

EDIT:

Like we have creatures who have all sorts of abilities and when we add Tekken's relatively realistic and grounded style, the characters might feel a bit bland compared to usual depictions of said characters. The usual Pokemon flair would be gone.

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902

I dunno about. There's still ways for it to differentiate from Tekken and forge it's own identity. It's not like Tekken is the only 3D fighter ever made, there's still Dead or Alive, Virtua Fighter, and Soul Caliber. It doesn't have to exactly be like Tekken, just more similar.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

It's just so satisfying to play and there's so much to learn
Pokken was never meant to be like Tekken. It was made in mind for casual players, hence why its more simplistic then other fighters.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
There's still ways for it to differentiate from Tekken and forge it's own identity. It's not like Tekken is the only 3D fighter ever made, there's still Dead or Alive, Virtua Fighter, and Soul Caliber.
I'm aware but none of those styles fix this issue.

Like we have creatures who have all sorts of abilities and when we add Tekken's relatively realistic and grounded style, the characters might feel a bit bland compared to usual depictions of said characters. The usual Pokemon flair would be gone.
This same stuff applies for the other fighters too. Even if Tekken has characters like Kuma, they aren't particularly agile or fight like Pokemon have been shown to do. The reason Pokken has wide open spaces is so that Pokemon can show how they move and several key and iconic attacks that are projectiles or just wouldn't work in a Tekken,DoA, SC or VF game. Characters like Pikachu would be impossible due to the huge difference in size or we have a situation like Yoda in SC.

It doesn't have to exactly be like Tekken, just more similar.
In what ways though?

You haven't even brought up how you'd change it more.

You just said this.

t's just so satisfying to play and there's so much to learn
Which Pokken has. Pokken is fun and has a surprisingly high skill ceiling.

Kurri I love ya, but this sounds less like Pokken critique and more like Tekken hype.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

EDIT:

Tekken has Devil Jin, Angel, Jack, Roger/Alex, Alisa, and other similarly bonkers characters. It's hardly incapable of portraying more fantastical movesets.

Pokken was never meant to be like Tekken. It was made in mind for casual players, hence why its more simplistic then other fighters.
Could of fooled me.

I find Tekken way more accessible and casual friendly than Pokken.

I don't consider myself hardcore in Tekken, yet I feel I have to be hardcore to even enjoy Pokken.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Tekken has Devil Jin, Angel, Jack, Roger/Alex, Alisa, and other similarly bonkers characters. It's hardly incapable of portraying more fantastical movesets.
This same stuff applies for the other fighters too. Even if Tekken has characters like Kuma, they aren't particularly agile or fight like Pokemon have been shown to do. The reason Pokken has wide open spaces is so that Pokemon can show how they move and several key and iconic attacks that are projectiles or just wouldn't work in a Tekken,DoA, SC or VF game. Characters like Pikachu would be impossible due to the huge difference in size or we have a situation like Yoda in SC.
Already responded to that bud.

Could of fooled me.

I don't consider myself hardcore in Tekken, yet I feel I have to be hardcore to even enjoy Pokken.
Now see its the opposite for me.

I understood Pokken pretty quickly but Tekken took some real work.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Tekken had Gon, he was half the height of everyone.

Besides, it's not like Pikachu hasn't been made larger in fighting games before (Smash).

Now I'm not much of a traditional fighting game fan myself but I always found Tekken a lot more accessible and enjoyable for someone who'd only play it casually. Plus I've always enjoyed the more out there characters, like Kuma, Roger, Alex, Mokujin, etc. I guess Pokken could have been straight up Tekken with Pokemon but even then, I feel it might not have been as simple as desired, even if Tekken is more accessible than other titles.

Now the real missed opportunity was to not have a Tekken character make a guest appearance. Heihachi vs Pokemon? Yes please. Even funnier would be if he still had a trainer in game.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Could of fooled me.

Hey uh. If you're playing Pokken "hardcore", that might be a sign that you need some fresh air. Just saying. :4megaman:

That or you're backwards simplistic. I dunno if that's a thing, but that's what I'm calling it. Getting the harder stuff better then the easier stuff.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Kurri I love ya, but this sounds less like Pokken critique and more like Tekken hype.
That's cause it is Tekken hype. It wasn't meant to be anything more than Tekken hype, I'm just really loving my time with this, and think it would've been amazing if Pokken was similar.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Tekken had Gon, he was half the height of everyone.
And Gon was terrible to compensate. He's bottom tier and barely functions.

Besides, it's not like Pikachu hasn't been made larger in fighting games before (Smash).
Yeah but the increase in size would have to be much bigger.

Now the real missed opportunity was to not have a Tekken character make a guest appearance. Heihachi vs Pokemon? Yes please. Even funnier would be if he still had an a trainer in game.
Yes.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
The developer's intent is that Pokken is easier to get into than Tekken.

That doesn't mean it applies to literally everyone. Some might have different experiences. Nothing unusual about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom