• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Alright, who wants to laugh at fake leaks? NeoGAF found the annual fake sheet of paper, so I figured I'd share it here.

It's that time of year again. Isn't it beautiful?
Fire Emblem: Broken Alliance
Nah, IS isn't ditching the mononyms at this point.

Luigi's Mansion 3: Sarasaland Spirits
Too confusing a name, alliteration aside. Next.

Monster Hunter Generations 2
So... two MH games are coming to the Switch simultaneously?

MvC:I
I believe the devs laughed at the game coming to the Switch. Or at least said they had no plans.

Overwatch
Keep dreaming.

Tekken 7.
iirc similar statements to MvC:I.

Metroid Prime 4: Scars...
Scars from cutting yourself on all that edge, I presume. Also I felt myself revert into a thirteen-year-old and back again as I typed out that name.

DKC: *indecipherable* Jungle
Right, because that little indie studio Playtonic has enough manpower to keep working on Yooka-Laylee and do a full fledged DKC.
EDIT: Is it Skull Jungle? THE EDGE IS SPREADING!! :OOOO

HEY WURS POKKEN DX AND SUPERULTRASUNnMOONHYPERFIGHTINGANDKNUCKLESDELUXE IT ALMOST SEEMS LIKE THIS LIST IS FAAAAAAKE

Last edited:

Chrono.

The fun is that we ignore stupid rumours.
You don't sound like you're having fun.
Fire Emblem: Broken Alliance
Nah, IS isn't ditching the mononyms at this point.

Luigi's Mansion 3: Sarasaland Spirits
Too confusing a name, alliteration aside. Next.

Monster Hunter Generations 2
So... two MH games are coming to the Switch simultaneously?

MvC:I
I believe the devs laughed at the game coming to the Switch. Or at least said they had no plans.

Overwatch
Keep dreaming.

Tekken 7.
iirc similar statements to MvC:I.

Metroid Prime 4: Scars...
Scars from cutting yourself on all that edge, I presume. Also I felt myself revert into a thirteen-year-old and back again as I typed out that name.

DKC: *indecipherable* Jungle
Right, because that little indie studio Playtonic has enough manpower to keep working on Yooka-Laylee and do a full fledged DKC.
EDIT: Is it Skull Jungle? THE EDGE IS SPREADING!! :OOOO

HEY WURS POKKEN DX AND SUPERULTRASUNnMOONHYPERFIGHTINGANDKNUCKLESDELUXE IT ALMOST SEEMS LIKE THIS LIST IS FAAAAAAKE
Monster Hunter XX (on Switch) IS Generations 2, Generations 1 on 3DS was called X in Japan, so Generations 2 is the fan name for XX right now.

As for Tekken 7, Harada just said that they're keeping quiet on anything regarding Switch. I doubt we'll ever see it there though (unless they want another Tekken 6 PSP situation).

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Rumor has it that a new Mario game is coming out. I hear it's called Super Mario Universe

You can tell it's legit cause it's blurry and tilted

D

Deleted member

@Shishœ Not only thinks I'm gay, but that that I'm SUPER gay.

IDK why anyone would think that I'm gay, let alone SUPER gay. He has no evidence.

Chrono.

So the guy behind the Oculus Rift is actually a massive weeb.

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
So the guy behind the Oculus Rift is actually a massive weeb.
Considering there is already weird waifu simulators for vr, it's only a matter of time there's something officially licensed.

D

Deleted member

What is the context from this?
I'VE BEEN ******** ABOUT THIS GAME FOR 3 ****ING YEARS AND HOW THE LACK OF ANY ANNOUNCEMENTS HAVE BEEN MENTALLY TORTURING ME IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS YOU HAVE MISSED 80% OF MY POSTS.
*ahem*

EOV, buy it u nerd
Hey, it's not my fault Atlus made a mistake in their video :p

Maybe "early 2018" is actually the European release date? Or maybe I'm being a little too optimistic.
Haha, you're such an optimist
@Shishœ Not only thinks I'm gay, but that that I'm SUPER gay.

IDK why anyone would think that I'm gay, let alone SUPER gay. He has no evidence.
Do you really want me to upload the pics you've sent me?

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
"Luigi's Mansion 3: Sarasaland Spirits" legit sounds like the sort of thing someone would come up with for a DeviantArt cover mockup.
Sarasaland Spirits are actually the most popular imported drink in the Mushroom Kingdom.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
You don't sound like you're having fun.

Monster Hunter XX (on Switch) IS Generations 2, Generations 1 on 3DS was called X in Japan, so Generations 2 is the fan name for XX right now.

As for Tekken 7, Harada just said that they're keeping quiet on anything regarding Switch. I doubt we'll ever see it there though (unless they want another Tekken 6 PSP situation).
Cause rumours either are fake and a waste of time or real and a spoiler to news I wanna see on e3 first.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Cause rumours either are fake and a waste of time or real and a spoiler to news I wanna see on e3 first.
Then don't read them.

No one should have to tailor their fun around what you like and dislike.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Still, put the leaks and rumors in spoilers for the convenience of others. That way you can discuss it without ruining someone's fun, and others can have fun without being spoiled. Win win for everyone. :)

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Still, put the leaks and rumors in spoilers for the convenience of others. That way you can discuss it without ruining someone's fun, and others can have fun without being spoiled. Win win for everyone. :)
I don't like it when we go on and on about FE, can we put that in spoilers too plz?

D

Deleted member

I don't like it when we go on and on about FE, can we put that in spoilers too plz?
Put ARMS discussion in spoilers too, I have no interest in it, so I shouldn't have to see it.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Put ARMS discussion in spoilers too, I have no interest in it, so I shouldn't have to see it.
While we're at it, Metroid stuff too. Doesn't come up as often, but I have no interest and don't want to risk seeing something I don't have interest in.

:p

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Then don't read them.

No one should have to tailor their fun around what you like and dislike.

Fun isn't allowed here, chump. So you best get you're act together, before I have you evicted from you're home, you're acres burned, you're family tarred and feathered, and you're friends friendzone'd.

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
I demand that you all put everything in spoiler tags.

I hate all kinds of discussions. /s

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
A buddy of mine works at an elementary school. He actually saw this in a display of 2nd grade projects while walking through the hallway (they had to write who their hero was).
"Young" is one of the ways he's described.

He ages backwards so it's still accurate.

Real talk though, this kid is awesome.

D

Deleted member

While we're at it, Metroid stuff too. Doesn't come up as often, but I have no interest and don't want to risk seeing something I don't have interest in.

:p
Exactly.

Don't spoiler a nine though, ban it. There should be a no-weeb tolerance policy.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

Super Nintendo World Universal hype.

Even if this is the Japanese trailer, the visuals give you a good idea of how exciting the final area will look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom