• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I believe the Switch does have a touch screen, but no proper stylus, so actually drawing it would be very awkward.

The Switch is a touch screen.

If they do have EO6 on the Switch I could see Atlus including a stylus with physical releases. Something cheap but stylized. Kind of want that now, actually.

Course they'd still need another solution for docked play.

Maybe just stuff some graph paper where the manual would be and wish people the best of luck.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN
COME ON DCWu YOU KNOW TO MAKE UP FOR BVS WE NEED AVS
They're probably just afraid to split the Injustice-verse into three factions.

Batman's Buddies, Brainiac's Baddies, and Alfred Whooping Literally Everyone's Ass For Sport.

How could Kamen Rider gets sexualized for a feitsh anyway?
Don't know.

But I bet Google does.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Anyone else:
"You should spend your Hero Feathers on top tier 4-Star characters like Cordelia, Reinhardt, F!Corrin, M!Robin, etc".

Me, an intellectual:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Tbf, Alfred got killed by Victor Zsasz before the first Injustice game, so his exclusion is justified.
BARRY GO DO WHAT YOU DO BEST AND STICK YOUR SPEEDFORCE LUBRICATED **** IN THE TIMELINE AGAIN
They're probably just afraid to split the Injustice-verse into three factions.

Batman's Buddies, Brainiac's Baddies, and Alfred Whooping Literally Everyone's *** For Sport.
Then cut the 2 filler factions, we need Alfred

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
So I've been hunting demos a lot recently (gives me more to play without killing my wallet), particularly on the 3DS since there's half a billion available atm...

A couple demos that caught my eye for some games that I've been meaning to get into that I've actually been somewhat enjoying (at least as much as the demos allow) are...(paging local experts @Prince Alucard and A Distant Demon A Distant Demon )

Castlevania: Lord of Shadow - Mirror of Fate...
I can definitely appreciate the platforming the game offers (though rather limited as expected being a demo), I'm also really digging the atmosphere within the game, gives me a very similar vibe to Diablo that I've played way back in the day...
The combat at first I felt was very awkward and sluggish but the more I played around with it the more I was able to figure out how to do things more efficiently...As a $30 title I'm a little unsure how long of a game it would be...I suspect it won't be much longer than a typical 2D Metroid game which would entail anywhere from 4-10 hours on a single first-time playthrough...

Bravely Default...
so far it's pretty much what I expect from a Square RPG, though there's a few unfamiliar mechanics I'm still getting a hang of...
I actually like how you can change the jobs of each character, which makes for a better variation with each character and allows for better strategic planning...some of the abilities they get are pretty decent as well, I particularly like the Bushido ability for the Swordmaster since it gives them an automatic counter when they are attacked which can be useful...I also like the Acrobatics ability for the Valkyrie which basically works exactly the same as Fly from Pokemon...
Still going to give the demo a bit more time since it seems there's a fair amount to do which makes sense since it's an RPG...So far getting bodied a lot though (finds a dragon enemy that one shots each member of my party)

D

Deleted member

>Tatiana dodges two 81% hits that would have killed her
Clearly this strat worked because of my tactical genius.
Second half of the labyrinth has been absolutely brutal, been able to avoid Masks until the 9th floor but I ended up in a fight with three groups.
My strategy is wait 3 turns and retreat, it never fails
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN
COME ON DCWu YOU KNOW TO MAKE UP FOR BVS WE NEED AVS

I dunno, there's at least 4 fans in this thread, possibly one more.
Plus, there was some bondage **** posted a while ago with that Inkling so it's game
How could Kamen Rider gets sexualized for a feitsh anyway?
Fetishes aren't necessarily sexual though
Your **** Rider is tho and I'm gonna kinkshame you

Last edited by a moderator:
Bravely Default...
so far it's pretty much what I expect from a Square RPG, though there's a few unfamiliar mechanics I'm still getting a hang of...
I actually like how you can change the jobs of each character, which makes for a better variation with each character and allows for better strategic planning...some of the abilities they get are pretty decent as well, I particularly like the Bushido ability for the Swordmaster since it gives them an automatic counter when they are attacked which can be useful...I also like the Acrobatics ability for the Valkyrie which basically works exactly the same as Fly from Pokemon...
Still going to give the demo a bit more time since it seems there's a fair amount to do which makes sense since it's an RPG...So far getting bodied a lot though (finds a dragon enemy that one shots each member of my party)
Jeez you get Valkyrie and swordmaster in the demo? that's super late game lol

Yeah Bravely Default is a super fun game with how much it let's you customize your party with a **** ton of abilities and jobs which all feel unique. . .until it hits that one point everyone dreads. . .then the game drops down to like a 7/10 from a 10/10 :x

At least Second stays a 10/10 all the way through/

>Take a test on monday
>Feel super prepared beacuse im great at this
>numbers dont balance out
>freak out
>make up bull**** numbers to make things "balance"
>be pissed off about it until today
>get it back
>my bull**** was actually correct procedure
>perfect score

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Nero of Devil May Cry 4 won with ease of the four characters. Lucia have gotten one cute whilist Jester got a couple of his owN for being a memorable boss. Devil Bringer brings a lot of opportunities with Nero's gameplay despite being nowhere on Dante's level of strength.

Next is the trademark survival horrors series known for its creepy mutant creatures and albeit controversial changes in gameplay. There are loads of protagonists under Resident Evil's belt, but we will focus on the most reoccurring operatives of the S.T.A.R.S. and the like. Your choices are Jill Valentine, Chris Redfield, Claire Redfield, and Leon Scott Kennedy. May the best man win.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Wesker and the BOW's will come far later.

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
Tonight I started watching the DKC anime, or at least recontinuing it, as I once started watching them in order and stopped around ep 20.
I suddenly remembered this clip,and think its perfect to use whenever a hype event is about to start (ahem like a Direct).

Yeah, the non-super-powered people are who I was talking about.

The most important point isn't really whether they'd need the pill not to injure a super-powered being, but to take a punch from one. Batman could defeat Supes with prep time and a Kryptonite-laced suit (and does, in Injustice), but one good haymaker and he's bat-pulp.

Meanwhile, in the Injustice-verse, Joker initially demonstrates the pill's effects by shrugging off assault rifle fire. Green Arrow and Harley Quinn got pills too, but I don't know for sure who else did. Safest assumption is probably that whoever needed one got one.
You also have Scorpion, who can take a Superman punch because of Boon magic (sorcery) :troll:
The arcade Dissidia game got a leaked PS4 confirmation on Amazon. It's official title is "Dissidia Final Fantasy Nt".

The description says Noctis from FFXV is also playable.
My boy Nocto :d I'll have to get it just for him.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Tbf, Alfred got killed by Victor Zsasz before the first Injustice game, so his exclusion is justified.
That's noncanon because of Injustice 2 having Zsasz dying during year 1 now.
Whichever of these is canon, I couldn't find evidence that both worlds' Alfreds had been killed.

It worked for Green Arrow.

We have reserves.

You also have Scorpion, who can take a Superman punch because of Boon magic (sorcery) :troll:
Which is as reasonable an explanation as 5-U-93-R is.

Bravely Default...
Excellent game. Three step plan for success:

1. Buy it.

2. Run Pirate Swordsmen for Free Lunch > Amped Strike.

3. Make gods your *****.

Yarr.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Every Alfred in every continuity is part of the Master Alfred, and He shares their strengths to each of the other Alfreds.

The **** am I typing
Don't know.

But it sounds like one hell of a fanfic.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
ARMS reviews are coming out and they're all over the place.

I've seen as high as a 9 and as low as a 5.

D

Deleted member

Tatiana died against the Dragon on the 9th floor and I had used up all my Mila's Turnwheel uses
Thank god Revival Shrines exist otherwise I'd have lost everything from B4 to B9
@Prince Alucard you are an expert in this area. Kinkshame the **** out of Shish kebab with stuff from your gay af convo
Also how can it be nonsexual but kinkshamable? My diagnosis: Shish needs a bigger brain.
I said **** Rider IS sexual tho, thaf's why I'm kinkshaming you

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Tatiana died against the Dragon on the 9th floor and I had used up all my Mila's Turnwheel uses
Thank god Revival Shrines exist otherwise I'd have lost everything from B4 to B9

I said **** Rider IS sexual tho, thaf's why I'm kinkshaming you

I don't see any **** riding in the show
So we're good then
ARMS reviews are coming out and they're all over the place.

I've seen as high as a 9 and as low as a 5.

Average scores about 7 or 8 from what I've seen

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
That footnote in her description tho

Also, one of her talk quotes is "Honestly, I think Alm knows..."

Don't do this to me game that's just mean. SoV gave me enough AlmxClair feels I don't need this silly phone game rubbing salt in the wound.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The StreetPass functionality in FE Echoes is actually pretty cool. You can run around battle maps with the dungeon exploration mechanics.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I sort of expected Arms to have an average score of around 7 or 8...it's far from perfect and there's plenty of stuff it could use to make it a much more intuitive game...

It has quite the learning curve and to 'git gud' takes a bit of time to get used to the controls, it essentially encourages a competitive mentality when learning how to play the game...but the optional control set-ups make it a lot more approachable compared to a lot of motion controlled games from Nintendo's past...
The fairly thin single player set-up could also be a detractor as well, as is the case with most fighting games...I'd imagine trying to unlock arms will get boring after a while similarly to unlocking custom moves in Smash (ugh) except probably less furstrating...

It definitely seems to shine in online play as the party match offers a very unique lobby set-up...as well as allows for more to do for a single player, as well as testing your mettle in ranked...

It is worth noting that we are getting more content over time which includes more characters and modes so the game will progressively get deeper as we go...

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I think one of the biggest take aways with some of these reviews for Arms, especially some of the positive ones is that a lot of the reviewers were quite skeptical about the game initially...yet they ended up enjoying it quite a bit after giving it a far go...

I mean heck I was also skeptical of the game and I'm looking forward to it's release in about a week's time after playing the Testpunch...

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I'm glad I held off on buying the game because these patches seem really nice. I especially like the addition of a free camera mode.
I mainly held off on it due to waiting for the Switch version, but this updates are making the wait even more worth it.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
ARMS is getting mostly positive reviews. It's even in the green on Metacritic.

This is encouraging.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
"Early 2018"

The first trailer, and it's already been delayed? I knew that "leak" seemed dodgy. Hmph. But now I know to plan for a 2028-ish EU release.

The 3DS will never die at this rate. :p (Not that I'm complaining, since I don't plan on buying a Switch just yet.)

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Aw damn it.

Was hoping we would see this at E3.

Makes sense as they're basically rebuilding Silent Hills from Scratch. Ah well, a delayed game is eventually good... or Duke Nukem.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
"Early 2018"

The first trailer, and it's already been delayed? I knew that "leak" seemed dodgy. Hmph. But now I know to plan for a 2028-ish EU release.

The 3DS will never die at this rate. :p (Not that I'm complaining, since I don't plan on buying a Switch just yet.)
Wait @Shishœ does this means the new Kamen Rider will already have their final form leaked by the time your stupid DnD knockoff is released?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom