• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I literally won't give a **** about Pokken unless Tyranitar and/or Scolipede become playable.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Tyranitar would be cool.

Or just more Gen II Pokemon in general.

Ivander

Smash Legend

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Since we're sort of on that topic...

Most wanted fighters for Pokken
Weavile
Scizor

Haxorus
Heracross
Sableye
Tyranitar

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
This here's all the Pokemon I would like to see playable in Pokken by Generation:

Gen 1: Raichu (Regular or Alolan Form), Clefable, Sandslash (Regular or Alolan), Vaporeon
Gen 2: Typhlosion, Ampharos, Azumarill, Smeargle
Gen 3: Breloom, Zangoose, Registeel
Gen 4: Staraptor, Lopunny, Riolu, Gallade, Magmortar, Electivire, Porygon-Z, Dusknoir, Azelf
Gen 5: Serperior, Sawk, Scrafty, Braviary, Victini
Gen 6: Meowstic
Gen 7: Lycanroc (Midday), Ribombee, Kartana, Steenee, Torracat, Tapu Lele, Meowth (Alolan Form)

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Pokken Tournament wish lists? Here's mine:

1) Gallade
2) Swampert
3) Greninja
4) Salamence
5) Luxray
6) Krookodile
7) Lurantis
8) Serperior
9) Metagross
10) Tapu Koko

Honorable mentions go to Lycanroc (Midday Form), Primarina, Golurk, Noivern, Tyrantrum, Electivire, Haxorus, Hydreigon, Snorlax, Passimian, Silvally, and of course...

the luchador that should've been there in the first place!

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
No.
3 is evil academy and Mao's tale.
Comes before 1 because Humanity is still medieval in nature as opposed to space-age.
So both 5 and 3 have to happen before 1.
But given that there is no direct link between the two (bar dlc) it's impossible to know.
Gaaah sorry, 5 was my first Disgaea and I just only read about the others. Sorry
Paging @Shishœ
oh look, Atlus DOES love him

Now accept Peraona as your older brother

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
People keep saying Pokken got bad reviews.

It didn't. It got positive ones and was loved for quite a while before dying down.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's raining in my city again. I feel like it's 2015 all over.

My city isn't supposed to have this type of rain and yet keeps going. I don't even want to know what is happening in Chañaral right now.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Didn't say it did.

But that's why people are saying it got tanked reviews, because the console version didn't get the same treatment as the arcade version did with its new characters and such.
Well since they knew the wiiu was not doing anywhere close to what they hoped are you surthey didn't update the game?

Frankly I saw this coming months ago.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Time to ride the night train.

Choo choo.

Alright thread, help me out for comics and manga advice! I'm trying to dive down into this stuff so if there's anything good you recommend, please give me a list! I'm considering getting Ultimate Spiderman, Kamala Khan/Ms. Marvel, Beserk, One Piece, Mega Man, anything really as long as it's got an official English translation
Deadpool.

Get Deadpool.

How do you guys feel about online dating?

Have you ever did it before?
Met my current gf through online dating. We'll be together five years this August. Actually talked about our first meeting on SB, was quite a post.

Also met a lot of other girls that didn't work out as well before I found her. Occasionally had one night stands. Or multi-night stands. Otherwise mostly just met and split.

Bottom line, understand that it's an iterative process, same as regular dating. It offers more opportunities to meet someone and therefore start the process, but the rest of it is as normal. Expect mixed results and/or discouragement until something works properly, but keep at it and something probably will. Cautious optimism.

I've also formed friendships and had experiences tangientally that I wouldn't have been able to without meeting the people I met there. Overall very worth the go.

Anyway. Get 'em champ.

What do you mean? PNGs should still be transparent regardless of what it's on
Sometimes programs interpret alpha channels weird.

well I flipped an PNG and the background went black and it wasnt anymore
The editor might've removed the alpha channel as well, if it was sloppily coded.

PNGs can have alphas but not all do.

I drew a Link:
It is a baller Link.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Beef.

Looking forward to Cloud.

By that logic, Snorlax is a no brainer.
Real talk.

I would buy that.

Paging @Shishœ
Real talk.

I am ****ing buying that.

Most wanted fighters for Pokken
Pokken wishlist?

Well, they already gave me Mewtwo, Gardevoir, Weavile, Machamp, and Pika Libre. And now Decidueye. I'm actually pretty satisfied.

But if pressed...

I: Snorlax
II: Furret, Xatu
III: Grovyle, Mawile
IV: Glaceon, Lopunny, Dusknoir, Drifblim, Bidoof
V: Conkeldurr, Genesect, Zoroark
VI: Greninja, Goodra, Aegislash
VII: Lycanroc, Mimikyu, Buzzswole, Gumshoos

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I wonder how many updated wiiu games the switch will get.
What else is there worth switching over? Honest question.
Well since they knew the wiiu was not doing anywhere close to what they hoped are you sure they didn't update the game?

Frankly I saw this coming months ago.
They flat out ignored it, bar some balance updates. It only upset me up until I realized they were waiting for the Switch.

The Switch is more relevant than the Wii U, so it was expected to come back as a fully up to date game, and it even comes with some bonuses. Can't go wrong with that.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Double XP weekend announced for Overwatch
Time to grind out all those event lootboxes
Nice, I could use this! The last items I want from the event are Tracer's skin, Hanzo's and Genjii's.

Mei and D.va's wouldn't be to bad but the others take priority. Also trying to earn the Dva gold emblem and more dance emotes.

Now for an interesting theory by Gamexplain:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
You wanna know what pissed me off after today's announcement?

****in this.
Ultra_Asymetric.jpg

The Ultra Moon logo is asymmetric. That really bugs me a lot.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Did people seriously think that? That's surprising - not sure if it's my favourite game in the series (it's a tough call between that and DMC3, though being able to switch styles on the fly in DMC4 is a huge improvement), but it's at least in the top two. (haven't played the reboot and probably never will)

I found DMC1 to be more frustrating than fun, and I had to use a guide to find blue orbs in order to stand a chance - it goes without saying that DMC2 is my least favourite.
This is late, but yes. There were fans that hated Devil May Cry 4's story and focus on Nero than the gameplay itself. Saying that Dante was the only saving grace at the time. At least those days were over.

And funnily enough, I share the same opinion as you. Except it was me preferring Devil May Cry 4 over Devil May Cry 2 (I felt that the voice acting and Dante's character was lackluster).

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Super Mario Maker, TMS, Hyrule Warriors, Star Fox Zero sans gamepad controls, and of course Smash.

Of those, I only really expect to hear about one, maybe two.

But you never know.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

They flat out ignored it, bar some balance updates. It only upset me up until I realized they were waiting for the Switch.

The Switch is more relevant than the Wii U, so it was expected to come back as a fully up to date game, and it even comes with some bonuses. Can't go wrong with that.
Bayonetta 2, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Super Mario Maker, Captain Toad, DKC: Tropical Freeze, Starfox Zero and Smash Bros.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Super Mario Maker, TMS, Hyrule Warriors, Star Fox Zero sans gamepad controls, and of course Smash.

Of those, I only really expect to hear about one, maybe two.

But you never know.
TMS is Tokyo Mirage Sessions right?

I swear everytime I see it I immediately read it as Shin Megami Tensei just written backwards.

Unless Tensei Megami Shin is what you mean.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
If we're talking solid Wii U exclusives there's a whole tonne.

From here on out through, Smash and Mario Maker are really the big two that I can see and accept having ports.

I'll accept Bayo 2 if it's packaged with Bayo 3 in the same way Bayo 2 had Bayo 1.

Also, how good would it be if Bayonetta's name was Mayonetta and she attacked with her Mayonnaise hair and shot Mayonnaise bullets from Mayonnaise guns.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Also, how good would it be if Bayonetta's name was Mayonetta and she attacked with her Mayonnaise hair and shot Mayonnaise bullets from Mayonnaise guns.
I don't know where this train of thought came from but I'm excited to see where it goes.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
If we're talking solid Wii U exclusives there's a whole tonne.

From here on out through, Smash and Mario Maker are really the big two that I can see and accept having ports.

I'll accept Bayo 2 if it's packaged with Bayo 3 in the same way Bayo 2 had Bayo 1.

This post went from 0 to 10 real ****ing quick. :4bayonetta2:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If they port Mario Maker, I'd like to see Mario 2 added

If nothing else in texture alone. I know Mario 3 actually used some Mario 2 textures

If that isn't optimistic enough, I'd also like to see playable Luigi, Toad, and Peach

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
SMM had Shaun the Sheep.

If custom hats were permanent instead of a super mushroom variant, I'd fully support SMM's inclusion to the Switch.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
TMS is Tokyo Mirage Sessions right?

I swear everytime I see it I immediately read it as Shin Megami Tensei just written backwards.
Yep, that it is.

Also that's an interesting tidbit.

I can't unsee it.

Send help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom