• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
After enough hand picking, Capcom officially won. Sorry Namco and Square fans, juts have to wait a bit longer. There's a gold mine of Smash worthy series under their belt, so I'll personally find this fun.

After doing Street Fighter and Mega Man not too long ago, why not start with another fan favorite fighting game series Capcom is known for that makes its way in plenty of crossovers. Because it's nighttime where I am, the Darkstalkers poll has no other fitting time to start. Your choices are Morrigan Aensland, Dimitri Maximoff, Felicia, and Donovan Baine. That leaves most of the main characters and the rest of the roster to explore for tomorrow.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Happy voting and thanks for participating!
Congrats for Capcom.

But sadly, I feel like the only Dimitri fan around here since the ladies always tend to overshadow him from time to time despite him being the second most important Darkstalker plotwise.

Hell, the Namco X series are the only crossovers that actually give him any love (plus SNK vs Capcom).

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
After enough hand picking, Capcom officially won. Sorry Namco and Square fans, juts have to wait a bit longer. There's a gold mine of Smash worthy series under their belt, so I'll personally find this fun.

After doing Street Fighter and Mega Man not too long ago, why not start with another fan favorite fighting game series Capcom is known for that makes its way in plenty of crossovers. Because it's nighttime where I am, the Darkstalkers poll has no other fitting time to start. Your choices are Morrigan Aensland, Dimitri Maximoff, Felicia, and Donovan Baine. That leaves most of the main characters and the rest of the roster to explore for tomorrow.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Happy voting and thanks for participating!
Donavan's moves would be the coolest to see re-made in 3D. So'd I'd pick him.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Congrats for Capcom.

But sadly, I feel like the only Dimitri fan around here since the ladies always tend to overshadow him from time to time despite him being the second most important Darkstalker plotwise.

Hell, the Namco X series are the only crossovers that actually give him any love (plus SNK vs Capcom).
Doesn't help that Dimitri being there would mean having to make alternate models for every single character just for one move (Midnight Bliss). That includes boys and girls.

But nonetheless, he's still a cool character in his own right. Just held back by some many demanding development decisions in 3D.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Doesn't help that Dimitri being there would mean having to make alternate models for every single character just for one move (Midnight Bliss). That includes boys and girls.

But nonetheless, he's still a cool character in his own right. Just held back by some many demanding development decisions in 3D.
But I want to see Bowletta in 3D.

That would be awesome.

D

Deleted member

I realize this would probably include the following.

:4corrin: -> :4corrinf:
:4robinm: -> :4robinf:
:4villager: -> :4villagerf:
:4wiifitm: -> :4wiifit:
And maybe :4marth: -> :4lucina:

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Stepfather came home drunk, got into a fight with my mother and threatened to call the cops on her for some stupid reason in his drunken stupor. Literally no reason

Yeah, because in a domestic violence dispute the cops are going to take the side of the drunken man that pissed his pants over the woman

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I realize this would probably include the following.

:4corrin: -> :4corrinf:
:4robinm: -> :4robinf:
:4villager: -> :4villagerf:
And maybe :4marth: -> :4lucina:
Take that plus a whole lot of custom gender swaps and prettier costumes for the ladies.

That potential is there, but it would be a nightmare for Sakurai.

Chrono.

Okay I don't follow FE too much... But I just learned the content where Fates takes place was never named. Just the countries.

That seems like a pretty weird oversight.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Stepfather came home drunk, got into a fight with my mother and threatened to call the cops on her for some stupid reason in his drunken stupor. Literally no reason

Yeah, because in a domestic violence dispute the cops are going to take the side of the drunken man that pissed his pants over the woman
Strange, normaly from what ive seen they Take the side of the woman, no matter what

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

You and your mom okay?

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
I'm listening and thinking about calling the cops if it gets worse
It's up to you to decide, but honestly, this situation already sounds real bad.

As someone who had to live with an abusive father, waiting for it to "get worse" really isn't the best idea.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
One of these days randomly browsing tumblr will be a bad idea.

Today is not that day
Iunno.

upload_2017-6-2_23-59-12.png

Mouth looks off to me for some reason. Can't describe it as other than either it's a little too quadrilateral, or it isn't smoothly delineated where it meets his cheek, and maybe both. Makes it hard to tell where mouth ends and cheek begins, I guess; makes it look elongated in an uncanny valley way.

Really cool concept though. I'd play it.

Okay I don't follow FE too much... But I just learned the content where Fates takes place was never named. Just the countries.

Not really.

Without larger ties to other games in the franchise (other than the Awakening kids) It wasn't really necessary for the story per se. Less detail then gives IS more flexibility if and when they decide to reference Fates in the future.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Forgot the testpunch was today but Hedlok looks pretty cool.

I wonder if he could be playable in the final game and what his story is..

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

Just comes to show how bad the world building is in Fates.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Step father has called me stupid and worthless nearly my whole life and people wonder why I lack self esteem.

Then he starts getting aggressive when drunk

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well thats it, I just chucged a bottle of sleeping pills. I just need sleep. If I can sleep through my mothers or as I like to call her, this annoyences, yelling, Ill be good
Having a sore eyeball its pretty annoying.

Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo here's the full video.
This is almost like those Japanese horse racing games, weird as hell

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Since the NBA is on topic right now, I'm not rooting for the Warriors or the Cavs. I'm neutral...first time ever the same exact matchup has been a three-peater, and I've grown tired of it. My interest in the NBA playoffs evaporated completely when the only team that was left that I liked (Boston) got eliminated. rip

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I like Ruby, Yang, that one coffee guy, and Pyrrha. I think Blake is alright, not a fan of Weiss though.
I'm guessing the coffee guy you were mentioning is Ozpin. If not then it's Oobleck, I didn't like Oobleck at first, but after later episodes he's a really cool character.
My most fav still has to be Coco.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Well thats it, I just chucged a bottle of sleeping pills. I just need sleep. If I can sleep through my mothers or as I like to call her, this annoyences, yelling, Ill be good

This is almost like those Japanese horse racing games, weird as hell
You what?!

Don't you dare OD on me, call a doc.

lady_sky skipper

Smash Ace
But why can't they get back to their Earth? Did something happen to their Earth that made it uninhabitable or inaccessible (cut off from the multiverse)?
Post-Crisis Earth got erased so they had to live on the New 52 Earth. Then it turned out that New 52 Superman and Post-Crisis Superman were the same Superman but they were split into Superman Red and Superman Blue and had to fuse together. The same thing happened with New 52 and Post-Crisis Lois.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I also found Min min's theme.
I already love her theme, so I already download this music. I just love Chinese vibe of this theme.
Since the NBA is on topic right now, I'm not rooting for the Warriors or the Cavs. I'm neutral...first time ever the same exact matchup has been a three-peater, and I've grown tired of it. My interest in the NBA playoffs evaporated completely when the only team that was left that I liked (Boston) got eliminated. rip
You mean the Celtics? Yeah, I remember they were the No.1 seed, a bummer that they didn't win.
My fav Spurs didn't either...

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Post-Crisis Earth got erased so they had to live on the New 52 Earth. Then it turned out that New 52 Superman and Post-Crisis Superman were the same Superman but they were split into Superman Red and Superman Blue and had to fuse together. The same thing happened with New 52 and Post-Crisis Lois.
What? Now I am confused... I thought New 52 Superman and New 52 Lois Lane died (which I suspect is a plot excuse to make Post-Crisis Superman and Post-Crisis Lois Lane the only Superman and Lois Lane in New 52 Earth)... but damn, Post Crisis Earth got erased?! I thought they were from Pre-Flashpoint Earth and not from Post-Crisis Earth (aka Pre-Zero Hour Earth).

Chrono.

I also found Min min's theme.
I already love her theme, so I already download this music. I just love Chinese vibe of this theme.

You mean the Celtics? Yeah, I remember they were the No.1 seed, a bummer that they didn't win.
My fav Spurs didn't either...
ARMS's soundtrack seems nice enough (like it way more than Splatoon's), but man, that vocalist that shows up in a couple songs (and the main theme) is more annoying than anything else.

Min Min's theme is pretty cool though.

lady_sky skipper

Smash Ace
What? Now I am confused... I thought New 52 Superman and New 52 Lois Lane died (which I suspect is a plot excuse to make Post-Crisis Superman and Post-Crisis Lois Lane the only Superman and Lois Lane in New 52 Earth)... but damn, Post Crisis Earth got erased?! I thought they were from Pre-Flashpoint Earth and not from Post-Crisis Earth (aka Pre-Zero Hour Earth).
They did die but were brought back for the Superman Reborn miniseries which fused them together. The New 52 turned out to be a rebooted Post-Crisis Earth, but since DC Comics said they weren't going to do another hard reboot for all purposes the original timeline is gone.(To be fair, I always thought Pre-Flashpoint Earth was Post-Crisis Earth. Zero Hour wasn't a hard reboot.)

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Superman X Wonderwoman is not not canon anymore

That was weird

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
That's a little disappointing... all the original continuities are back... except for Post Crisis Earth.

I was under the impression that Pre Flashpoint Earth and Post Crisis Earth (aka Pre Zero Hour Earth) were two separate Earths according to Convergence.

Pre Zero Hour Earth had Superman dead from his fight with Doomsday while Lois was present in Superboy's book.

Pre Flashpoint Earth had Superman alive and Lois was 9 months pregnant.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

This was funny and kind of neat to see. The ending caught me off guard, I'm impressed he knows that. Butch's channel seems pretty good from what I've seen so far.

Last edited:

lady_sky skipper

Smash Ace
That's a little disappointing... all the original continuities are back... except for Post Crisis Earth.

I was under the impression that Pre Flashpoint Earth and Post Crisis Earth (aka Pre Zero Hour Earth) were two separate Earths according to Convergence.

Pre Zero Hour Earth had Superman dead from his fight with Doomsday while Lois was present in Superboy's book.

Pre Flashpoint Earth had Superman alive and Lois was 9 months pregnant.
Actually, from what I've heard from my sister, Convergence is no longer canon so the reason why the Post-Crisis Kent family moved to New 52 Earth hasn't been revealed yet.

Superman X Wonderwoman is not not canon anymore

That was weird
My sister was disappointed, she actually liked the pairing and thought they made a cute couple.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
At least Boston learned something; not max Isaiah Thomas next season. :v

CLE/GSW again is kinda interesting, as they're 1-1 in the Finals, making this one very decisive.
LeBron has the strong mentality but Durant has the hunger for a ring to the point he can be unstoppble and the factor of this series.
I see the Cavs getting "out-superteamed" in 6.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
ARMS's soundtrack seems nice enough (like it way more than Splatoon's), but man, that vocalist that shows up in a couple songs (and the main theme) is more annoying than anything else.

Min Min's theme is pretty cool though.
Really?

I quite dig the vocals.

Though the do show up everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom