• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Thats assuming the kids parents wont go "Anything for little Johnny"
which we all know they will then cry when the kid gets told "I ****ed your mom"
And that's where it's up to the parents to lay some ground rules and not give in. That's not on Nintendo.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
https://notalwaysright.com/

It's obviously not.

For that to actually matter on the other hand would imply humanity has proven it's worth having faith in.
I think you're going a bit past the point.

Just because humanity is stupid doesn't mean Nintendo would be seen as responsible legally or by the general populace.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I think you're going a bit past the point.

Just because humanity is stupid doesn't mean Nintendo would be seen as responsible legally or by the general populace.
Responsible legally no.

By the general populace. . .

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So there's a ROM hack for the bootleg NES Super Mario World game that makes it way more playable and prettier looking.

Worth looking into.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
All I know is I'm probably gonna end up buying all the joycons that come out. lol
I'm waiting to pick out another set of Joycons until they release one with more custom detail than colors. I'd have to like the looks and franchise too, of course.

That Splatoon 2 Pro Controller, on the other hand. . .I have to admit that while I wasn't really that interested in a Pro Controller before that if it's announced for the US it has me at least tempted. A little extra detail goes a long way.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
They should do for the next Smash what they do for likeStreet Fighter and other fighting games where when you play as any character you get levels so that it's easier to tell who you're best with.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Camus is coming to Fire Emblem Heroes tomorrow. :joyful:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Warchamp would obviously be the Smashboards rep though
His Final Smash would be tutning everyone in the stage into a broken img
You know I don't lie.

And ah, I forgot, your birthday is in the summer. I was just assumed you were 18 because you were still 17 when I was 16. But now, that just proves my point even more.

I have the evidence for that too though. ; ^ )
I-it's forged! It's gotta be forged!
Camus is coming to Fire Emblem Heroes tomorrow. :joyful:
You mean Zeke?

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So I found out what some popular manga where doing when Guts got on the infamous boat in Beserk and Hiatus struck fans deeply. Fairy Tail had it's first volume, Naruto JUST did the timeskip and Bleach was apparently in the Soul Society arc. ****, that stung like hell and I haven't even started reading the manga yet

D

Deleted member

And I thought my conversations were weird.
There's nothing lewd about it though, we're just besties, okay?

This is considered normal for our convo

Oh ****, @Prince Alucard is now @Prince Dio.
Za Warudo is not ready for this.
It's not that big of a change, both can stop time and throw knives.

Clearly if there was a ROAD ROLLER DA(Or tank truck in the 90s OVA...) around him, Alucard would it. :p

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
There's nothing lewd about it though, we're just besties, okay?

This is considered normal for our convo

It's not that big of a change, both can stop time and throw knives.

Clearly if there was a ROAD ROLLER DA(Or tank truck in the 90s OVA...) around him, Alucard would it. :p
I don't know, Prince God sound cooler than Prince Alucard, just sayin'.:4wario:

D

Deleted member

I don't know, Prince God sound cooler than Prince Alucard, just sayin'.:4wario:
Oh yeah? Well, people tend to message me that they've just realized that Alucard is Dracula backwards. I doubt people would do that because Dio is Italian for God. :p

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh yeah? Well, people tend to message me that they've just realized that Alucard is Dracula backwards. I doubt people would do that because Dio is Italian for God. :p
Atleast no one know that Dio name come from a rapper. Imagine, Dio, the Vampire God of Rap.:4iggy:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
r/nintendoswitch love to complain about things we know nothing about ,dont they?

They have even told us how online is gonna be and people already say it sucks. And anyone that said "We dont even know anything about online yet" gets downvoted lol

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I mean, Dio does actually have his own rap song. :p
He still doesn't have the godly dubstep from the Aztec God of Fitness. And due to this, even with a Stand. Dio will still be inferior to the Piliar Men in every way, Rest In Spaghetti Dio.:gw:

Chrono.

So I found out what some popular manga where doing when Guts got on the infamous boat in Beserk and Hiatus struck fans deeply. Fairy Tail had it's first volume, Naruto JUST did the timeskip and Bleach was apparently in the Soul Society arc. ****, that stung like hell and I haven't even started reading the manga yet
Bleach was definitely not in the Soul Society arc, it was in the middle of the Arrancar arc.

Everything else is true though, and adding to this is that Luffy was fighting CP9.

D

Deleted member

He still doesn't have the godly dubstep from the Aztec God of Fitness. And due to this, even with a Stand. Dio will still be inferior to the Piliar Men in every way, Rest In Spaghetti Dio.:gw:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uua_GIQsbqg&t=253s
IDK, it even has engrish. :p Plus this is before Dubsteb was big, it was featured in the unreleased 2007 phantom blood film.(That unless someone uploads it again without it being taken down, both you and I will never see.) It's not good though from what I've heard, it's like the OVA but with even more creative liberties. It shows a bit of the movie in this video.

The pillarman theme is brilliant tho and can't be topped, there's a reason why it has over 6 million views.

Speaking of the superiority of the pillarman though, that reminds me that in this infamous what if novel, because Kars is the ultimate lifeform, not only is he able to use whatever stand he wants, but he can make the stand even stronger.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uua_GIQsbqg&t=253s
IDK, it even has engrish. :p Plus this is before Dubsteb was big, it was featured in the unreleased 2007 phantom blood film.(That unless someone uploads it again without it being taken down, both you and I will never see.) It's not good though from what I've heard, it's like the OVA but with even more creative liberties. It shows a bit of the movie in this video.

The pillarman theme is brilliant tho and can't be topped, there's a reason why it has over 6 million views.

Speaking of the superiority of the pillarman though, that reminds me that in this infamous what if novel, because Kars is the ultimate lifeform, not only is he able to use whatever stand he wants, but he can make the stand even stronger.
32 KARS ON MARS.
God, and peoples tough Golden Experience Requiem was broken, the Kars in Jorge Joestar are the ****ing strong.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I don't see how that site has anything to do with my point at all.
Partially I just find it funny, TBH.

The relevant part is that no matter how much a company shouldn't be blamed for a customer's stupidity, the customer will always find a way to twist it around to being the fault of anyone but themselves. Nintendo shouldn't be blamed for parental stupidity, but if thousands of people like this exist they inevitably will be.

D

Deleted member

32 KARS ON MARS.
God, and peoples tough Golden Experience Requiem was broken, the Kars in Jorge Joestar are the ****ing strong.
People say no stand could defeat GER, but Tusk Act 4 could defeat it because it wouldn't be affected by GER.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Well, this is just great...

The first two pirate maps weren't difficult at all, but the third one is just stupid.

All of your units are on a very small boat. You have three OP water dragons on that boat that will deal huge damage to any of your units, both with Talons or a Water Breath, and you have to deal with Reinforcements every other turn. The reinforcements aren't too troublesome outside of dragons that can silence your mages and healers, but those OP water dragons move after a few turns, and you can't take them out all at once.

I guess I'll have to retry that map using some Invoke units, but man, I didn't think the postgame would dramatically pick up in difficulty with that final pirate map.

D

Deleted member

Beat Desaix on Alm's side and Grieth on Celica's
God, why does that ****ing cemetery need to be in the way of literally anything on Celica's route?
Want to forge? Zombies. Want to go back and promote? Zombies. Want to clear the game? DOUBLE ZOMBIES.
Clearly this can't be forged. 100% real.

And I changed my avatar so this isn't lewd.
How many times have I changed my avatar now? Geeze

Clearly both of you have never played FE before. It's definitely Xander. :p
Nah, it's probably Siegbert
32 KARS ON MARS.
Something something relevant

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Partially I just find it funny, TBH.

The relevant part is that no matter how much a company shouldn't be blamed for a customer's stupidity, the customer will always find a way to twist it around to being the fault of anyone but themselves. Nintendo shouldn't be blamed for parental stupidity, but if thousands of people like this exist they inevitably will be.
But Nintendo would never actually get in legal trouble over one parent. Unless, I dunno, someone actually got killed through one of their products not being fully safe, but that's a very extreme example. They're a multi-million dollar corporation, and have won far more challenging cases than anything the average soccer mom could bring to the table.

Not that common folk would have the money to take Nintendo to court anyway.

Well, this is just great...

The first two pirate maps weren't difficult at all, but the third one is just stupid.

All of your units are on a very small boat. You have three OP water dragons on that boat that will deal huge damage to any of your units, both with Talons or a Water Breath, and you have to deal with Reinforcements every other turn. The reinforcements aren't too troublesome outside of dragons that can silence your mages and healers, but those OP water dragons move after a few turns, and you can't take them out all at once.

I guess I'll have to retry that map using some Invoke units, but man, I didn't think the postgame would dramatically pick up in difficulty with that final pirate map.
You ain't seen nothing yet.

>Be me,
>Playing the post-game dungeon
>Played it for four hours and was getting close to the end. On the ninth floor.
>Engage some tough enemies
>The game actually loads three groups of them into the fight
>oh bother
>Try my best but RNG wasn't on my side
>Celica gets rekt
>This dungeon has no save points
>mfw

IMG_20170601_172222.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom