• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

*reaches Sylvan Shrine*
"Oh cool, it has been a while since I last went in a dungeon"
"Uhm, what are these... bloody... sacks... hanging in the cells walls...?"
>Map description: "Its original purpose is still unknown"
Yeah, I think I might just have figured it out

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Japan is getting a Splatoon headset.

Honestly? The design looks pretty good, it's slick.

Still don't like the whole mobile app thing though. Just let us do all of that in-game or on the system itself Nintendo

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Honestly? The design looks pretty good, it's slick.

Still don't like the whole mobile app thing though. Just let us do all of that in-game or on the system itself Nintendo
Yeah, but that would be too easy. Clearly you gotta have some bull**** going on. It's unavoidable.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
There it is. 100% confirmed fake. Artsy Omni all over again
Not surprised knowing how terribly it was made.

Also, I'm slowly catching up on the MCU films. I just saw Iron Man 3 & Thor: The Dark World. Still need to see The Incredible Hulk, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Captain America: Civil War, & Doctor Strange. Not going to bother with the TV shows, X-Men stuff, Ghost Rider, and definitely not Fant4stic.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Just saw Wonder Woman.

It's actually really good unlike the other DCEU films.

The new DC logo is pretty cool. Even Green Lantern gets focused on in it alongside the other DCEU League members.

Ares was pretty ****ing cool as was the fight.
Those Amazonians better get some good upgrades for Justice League because the Germans did some good damage to them.
The side characters were alright.
Gal Gadot still can't act very well, she didn't pull off any of the emotional scenes.

Press F to pay respects to Steve Trevor.

There's no post-credits scene of any kind.

Actually Good DCEU film
/10

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen : While I enjoyed the CCS anime dub, I agree they really did a poor job with how the story was intended to be. That said, the theme song still rocks anyway.

I mean, I re-watched the whole series. I still enjoyed it quite a bit. I'm more annoyed by the cut episodes because we don't see her capture certain cards. It being out of order is also annoying(I've watched some of the Japanese subs). Of course, being made for kids, I don't mind that they removed a lot of the swearing in general. As for the One Piece example, while they did cut at least one arc, which changes the story a bit, they still kept the general story intact(and the dub voices weren't bad either, imo. Not to say there isn't issues with how 4kids dubbed it. The theme song just isn't inherently one of them, not that everybody will like it. Changing a gun to some stupid hammer contraption? Just... what? Could've been a sword or even a mallet or something, that wouldn't look as dumb).

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Just saw Wonder Woman.

It's actually really good unlike the other DCEU films.

The new DC logo is pretty cool. Even Green Lantern gets focused on in it alongside the other DCEU League members.

Ares was pretty ****ing cool as was the fight.
Those Amazonians better get some good upgrades for Justice League because the Germans did some good damage to them.
The side characters were alright.
Gal Gadot still can't act very well, she didn't pull off any of the emotional scenes.

Press F to pay respects to Steve Trevor.

There's no post-credits scene of any kind.

Actually Good DCEU film
/10

I'm sitting in the theater for it right now

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
So hype completely died in regards to that Splatoon headset because of Nintendo's ass backwards tech.

Voice audio comes from the phone. Game audio from the switch. Audio is then combined in the headset.

Like, what year is it? How is that a viable solution. It's a tangled mess, literally.

D

Deleted member

If nothing else, Saggitae just proves even more that Boey is secretely Archer in disguise
It's such a cool-looking spell, too bad you'll never use it because lol 11 Weight
Unless you're still not doubling with Thunder, then I guess it's good for sniping.

WHO THOUGHT 8 MOV 5 RNG ARCHERS WERE OKAY????

Got almost everyone promoted on both sides, Mathilda and Forsyth still need to catch up, Jesse and Atlas are at Lv7, and Luthier and Sonya have a LONG way to go.

And OH GOD, THESE VILLAIN SEGMENTS HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU!
Fates had the usual scene with Garon thinking how he could make Corrin hate him more but these ones remind me of the good ol' days with stuff like the scenes in Grado Keep from FE8
should politics really be mixed...in...wha
Being a white supremacist has nothing to do with politics
It has to do with being a sensible person or not

Last edited by a moderator:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I didn't like his videos.

Now I don't like the man.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
45% crit? How cute. But maybe you'd better leave this to a man with a bigger skill stat.

(disclaimer: I don't use Valbar often for the post-game, but that's still 63% crit without him)

Nothing beats Dread Fighter Tobin, though:
I mean it's not like you can't just craft one for both if you want.

Atlas has better Attack than Leon so it makes his Crits and normals more powerful. And tbqh anything over 50% Crit is unnecessary when Hunter's Volley is doing two hits and there's a 1 in 2 chance of critting.

I give my Leon a Silver Bow most of the time to silence mages and since his Skill is high enough to Crit often enough anyway.

And Tobin a Longbow for Encloser, which is a god send.

And Python just uses whatever I have lying around. Right now, it's Mila's Bow.

About to take down The Creation, hopefully all goes well and he doesn't have a stupid gimmick.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So hype completely died in regards to that Splatoon headset because of Nintendo's *** backwards tech.

Voice audio comes from the phone. Game audio from the switch. Audio is then combined in the headset.

Like, what year is it? How is that a viable solution. It's a tangled mess, literally.
Killing of hype on Splatoon may cause people to look into ARMS, leaving only dedicated Splatoon players buying the game that will convince the players that bought ARMS to get the squid game for its good plot just in time for the Splatfests.

Pushing the new IP by burying the previous one and wait until it resurfaces by itself.

Boom, Nintendo plays 78D Mahjong.

Still, **** that accessory, it might end draining batteries fast.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Killing of hype on Splatoon may cause people to look into ARMS, leaving only dedicated Splatoon players buying the game that will convince the players that bought ARMS to get the squid game for its good plot just in time for the Splatfests.

Pushing the new IP by burying the previous one and wait until it resurfaces by itself.

Boom, Nintendo plays 78D Mahjong.

Still, **** that accessory, it might end draining batteries fast.
If the switch is in docked mode you can only use your phone so you only get voice audio.

I can use my XB1, send the Switch feed into the HDMI In, and use party chat.

RIDICULOUS.

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
I saw a fairly rare Looney Tunes skit of the original Bugs Bunny.

He was such a prick back then.
In my Modern US history class, we watched one of the old loony toons cartoons that was basically anti-japan propaganda, and bugs bunny said some pretty racist stuff...

It was actually pretty funny. :p

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Saw Nibel posting about it on Twitter, apparently he's also a white supremacist.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
I used to be a big fan of his content in the WiiFolderJosh days, what happened?

Happy that GameXplain cut ties with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom