• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I could of sworn he wasnt 18 at all. All this time I thought he was a tween
and wonderful I just took my sleeping pills and the worst song started on my phone, ****ing Bloody Stream
Nah, @Shishœ is definitely my age. Even if he didn't tell me his age, e's way too thicc to be a tween

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
New Pokémon anime scan.

June 15th: SM30 - Lillie, Take Good Care of Pikachu

It's been decided that everyone will trade Partner Pokémon as part of a class at the Pokémon School. Ash's Pikachu ends up spending time at Lillie's house!

June 22nd: SM31 - Enter Olivia! Cry and Laugh, Island Kahuna!!

Ash and the others have had to go to Akala Island for a Pokémon School class. There, they meet the Island Kahuna Olivia, who's accompanied by her Lycanroc!!

June 29th: SM32 - We Found a Treasure! The Stoutland Search!!

Ash and the others have decided to go treasure hunting with a Stoutland at Akala Island. But when the Stoutland doesn't really want to listen to Lana all that much, trouble occurs?!

Let's appreciate Lana's face for a moment.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Only 37 flavors?

Why only 37?
Seemed like a good place to stop.

And out of all of those flavors, you chose to be salty. :p
I didn't choose the salt.

Salt has chosen me.

Through me, salt speaks.

I am salt's avatar on Earth, the salt incarnate, the Morton magnate, the sodium solution, the Dead Sea Davy Jones -

Now you have some cute bottoms
Phew.

Thank you, I was getting out of hand there.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
New Pokémon anime scan.

June 15th: SM30 - Lillie, Take Good Care of Pikachu

It's been decided that everyone will trade Partner Pokémon as part of a class at the Pokémon School. Ash's Pikachu ends up spending time at Lillie's house!

June 22nd: SM31 - Enter Olivia! Cry and Laugh, Island Kahuna!!

Ash and the others have had to go to Akala Island for a Pokémon School class. There, they meet the Island Kahuna Olivia, who's accompanied by her Lycanroc!!

June 29th: SM32 - We Found a Treasure! The Stoutland Search!!

Ash and the others have decided to go treasure hunting with a Stoutland at Akala Island. But when the Stoutland doesn't really want to listen to Lana all that much, trouble occurs?!

Let's appreciate Lana's face for a moment.
And just when my hopes for seeing Olivia went down, we get this news. I'm really glad Olivia will be showing up soon, and if the SM32 description is anything to go by, it looks Ash and co. will be staying in Akala for the next batch of episodes. Makes me wonder how soon we will see Ash tackle the Akala Island Trials.

Since the Olivia is the next plot relevant episode, I'm just hoping it makes up for that lackluster Gladion episode.

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Pokemon Center has Traditional Ukiyo-e Woodblock Prints now. they look so coo-
>$450.00
*starts crying*
I saw those, and to their credit, they're based upon Hitoshi Ariga artwork. :love:

Still for that price, I'd rather pay an extra $50 and pick up another two Ken Sugimori Art Collection frames.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I saw a fairly rare Looney Tunes skit of the original Bugs Bunny.

He was such a prick back then.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Bud, I don't think you understand.

Original Bugs was a nasty son of a *****. His younger incarnations- all of them- are nothing like his start.
Which is why Cecil Turtle is so good. ****ing show that asshole of a rabbit what's up.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just found out the DCEU is going to have a Lobo movie

I'd normally be hyped for that

But I friggin' hate the New 52 Lobo, which is what they'd use

Edit: I just read that DC realized that fans didn't like New 52 Lobo and his comics were cancelled and he's currently not being used in the universe at all. His character is apparently in some pod captured by Brainiac or something. IDK and the characters "Decide to leave him on the shelf"

But, at the same time he's still the CANON New 52 Lobo

Mod edit: Image is a little overboard. Removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
They are making a movie of the video game "Rampage" staring the rock

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Also the FE: Warriors site is up (all in Japanese).

There's three images for each character page.

Dammit, forgot the :4link:

https://www.gamecity.ne.jp/fe/index.html

Edit: I just read that DC realized that fans didn't like New 52 Lobo and his comics were cancelled and he's currently not being used in the universe at all. His character is apparently in some pod captured by Brainiac or something. IDK and the characters "Decide to leave him on the shelf"

That image has blood.

Also they have the OG Lobo back and he's actually part of the JLA alongside Batman, Killer Frost, Vixen, Atom, The Ray and Black Canary because of the events from Justice League vs Suicide Squad.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I fought the Elite Four.

Olivia: King of Sand could easily beat all her Pokemon except Carbink. Carbink lowered his Special Attack a couple of times with Moonblast. I switched to Yun Yang and put it to sleep, then used some Hyper and Super Fangs against it.

Acerola:
While I planned on using King of Sand's Shadow Balls, I never actually needed to. Sableye died to White Thing's First Impression and Leech Life, Drifblim and Froslass dies to Half Health's Rock Slide, and Dhelmise and Palossand died to AK Snow Crab's Ice Punch.

Kahili: :227: was the hardest thing on the team to defeat. It probably would've easily withstood any of my team's physical attacks. I used King of Sand's Shadow Ball against it. Half Health countered Toucannon's Beak Blast, and also got off a Rock Slide on it, plus it set up Stealth Rock, which let it one-shot Oricorio even after Half Health was Feather Danced. :169: was surprisingly weak to Yun Yang's Hyper Fang. Yun Yang also defeated Mandibuzz.

Hala: I battled him last, because I predicted that this would be the hardest of the four; I was right.

King of Sand was capable of beating Hariyama with Shadow Ball and Earth Power, although its X Sp. Atk was Knocked Off. It used Shore Up to heal when necessary.

AK Snow Crab fought off against Hala's own Crabominable. AK Snow Crab was faster and used a Power-Up Punch, but Crabominable used an All-Out Pummeling to beat it. White Thing, being my own Pokemon weak to neither Fighting nor Ice, came in and used Brick Break after Close Combat lowered Crabominable's Defense.

:062: used Waterfalls against King of Sand, which kept boosting his Defense. I healed it with Potions when I was able, and used Giga Drain. Of course, this strategy only worked until a crit. Yun Yang died off quickly to :057:. I was surprised when Primeape had Outrage for Tonfa Arms. For Poliwrath, Primape, and Bewear, Tonfa Arms used a strategy of getting off some Iron Defenses, then firing away with Clanging Scales. The strategy worked on all three of them.

King of Sand (Level 60)
Yun Yang (Level 56)
White Thing (Level 56)
AK Snow Crab (Level 55)
Half Health (Level 55)
Tonfa Arms (Level 51)

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I just found out the DCEU is going to have a Lobo movie

I'd normally be hyped for that

From what I can gather (ie reading Wikipedia), the old Lobo is back and accepts an offer to join the Justice League while the disliked New 52 Lobo is who's captive in a bottle and Hal Jordan tells Guy Gardner it's better to leave him on the shelf.

So seems like the old Lobo is who they would use, while the New 52 one just sounds like a throwaway gag now.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Dammit, forgot the :4link:

https://www.gamecity.ne.jp/fe/index.html

That image has blood.

Also they have the OG Lobo back and he's actually part of the JLA alongside Batman, Killer Frost, Vixen, Atom, The Ray and Black Canary because of the events from Justice League vs Suicide Squad.

From what I can gather (ie reading Wikipedia), the old Lobo is back and accepts an offer to join the Justice League while the disliked New 52 Lobo is who's captive in a bottle and Hal Jordan tells Guy Gardner it's better to leave him on the shelf.

So seems like the old Lobo is who they would use, while the New 52 one just sounds like a throwaway gag now.
Oh, I dunno why DC sites didn't have that info. Wow, that's great

Also, blood is against the rules? Hm...

How do they explain the return of the old Lobo? LOL, comic book lore is kind of confusing

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

How do they explain the return of the old Lobo? LOL, comic book lore is kind of confusing
It's a fairly inappropriate image. Blood all around and a severed head. Nothing too serious, but still a little much. Thankfully nobody quoted it, so nobody could really see it easily(bar maybe two people I guess?). Things worked out. Just be more careful in the future please. If you're unsure, don't be afraid to ask a Mod for an opinion. We'll gladly help. :)

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Why does Anna have someone's liver on her head?

Is she so metal that she wears the organs of her victims as accessories?

"Makes Deep Cuts"

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I actually heard of "Rebirth" but I didn't realize how much stuff it changed in the DC Universe. Also, the director or whatever of the movie started it awhile back before rebirth but gave the impression he'd use old Lobo regardless.

It's a fairly inappropriate image. Blood all around and a severed head. Nothing too serious, but still a little much. Thankfully nobody quoted it, so nobody could really see it easily(bar maybe two people I guess?). Things worked out. Just be more careful in the future please. If you're unsure, don't be afraid to ask a Mod for an opinion. We'll gladly help. :)
It was the most appropriate in showing my dislike of the character since he killed off a what was essentially a representation of old lobo (Who, was actually still alive during that one scene because they can just regenerate like some crazy DBZ villain) in some kind of twisted standing down of the old guard moment from DC

But, I guess if blood isn't appropriate, I don't really need the picture. It wasn't working on my end anyway Said it was a broken image. And old Lobo came back

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
To note, these broken images tend to show up only in quoted posts. So be careful about it in general. I'm sure you all know who to tag about "broken images". :p

But seriously, watching what you post helps the moderation too. The less trouble we see, the easier everyone's lives are. :)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
To note, these broken images tend to show up only in quoted posts. So be careful about it in general. I'm sure you all know who to tag about "broken images". :p

But seriously, watching what you post helps the moderation too. The less trouble we see, the easier everyone's lives are. :)
Funny that you say that, because the image uploader is actually broken right now.:wario:

Sooooooo... @Warchamp7 , you know what to do.:4wario2:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

Probably because it's all super recent stuff, they probably don't want to put anything up there in case some people haven't read some of Rebirth's stories.

I actually heard of "Rebirth" but I didn't realize how much stuff it changed in the DC Universe. Also, the director or whatever of the movie started it awhile back before rebirth but gave the impression he'd use old Lobo regardless.

It was the most appropriate in showing my dislike of the character since he killed off a what was essentially a representation of old lobo (Who, was actually still alive during that one scene because they can just regenerate like some crazy DBZ villain) in some kind of twisted standing down of the old guard moment from DC

But, I guess if blood isn't appropriate, I don't really need the picture. It wasn't working on my end anyway Said it was a broken image. And old Lobo came back
Seriously, you're missing out.

Start from DC Universe Rebirth #1 and then you can continue from there, just pick and choose between what characters you like and read from there.

Superman is crazy good right now, so much so that it's selling more than Batman of all characters. Almost everything about DC Rebirth is great, especially with the mystery behind the Watchmen (especially Doctor Manhattan) and their involvement in the new 52/Rebirth DC Universe (Rebirth and New 52 are the same universe, just different branding).

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
So as I've mentioned I deleted my Smash for Wii U data and have started over.

I've unlocked all the characters and just attempted a challenge I could never do - beat perfect All Star with Duck Hunt Duo.

I thought I'd never be able to do it - especially with 7 more character in the mix as I was initially attempting pre DLC.

I did it first go. Literally just spammed side smash and side special.

SP is more fun with the full roster.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Japan is getting a Splatoon headset.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Japan is getting a Splatoon headset.

That actually looks awesome. Nintendo... voice chat... does not compute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom