• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
As someone stated earlier, the Marvel side does have some strange omissions. We have Ant-Man, Captain Marvel, Gamora and Ultron as newcomers, but there is no Black Panther, Black Widow, Loki or Star-Lord. I guess we can expect lots of DLC.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
The more I look at the roster, the more I blame Marvel, can't have too many of one company and Disney apparently gave strict deadlines for Star Wars stuff too, not to mention Marvel gets to decide their characters so if Capcom wants someone obscure as a surprise, Marvel would need to say yes.

Also I'm surprised we didn't get any Inhumans to replace the X-Men

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Jedah's getting in MvC?
Well, huh. I knew FE Echoes was pretty well liked, but who knew it was popular enough to get Jedah added to MvC?

:troll:
I did hear rumors that Jedah can be quite the dangerous fighter in an up-close and personal one-on-one battle aside from using magic...

...as the Grand Master Jedah!

:laugh:

D

Deleted member

"I already know how pathetic you are!"
*deals chip damage*
Nice going, Fernand.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The Masons were the highest rated Silent Hill protagonists of the bunch. Harry however was the one to beta Madison, who was arguably the most unique of the bunch. Nostalgia wins I guess.

Next up are the meat and potatoes of the typical Silent Hill experience. These are beasts that manifest as your worst fears and sins, come to life just to kill you or strike fear in your heart. Your choices are Pyramid Head, Nurse, Robbie the Rabbit, and the Bogeyman.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

This should be a win for the pyramid.

D

Deleted member

Check out the roster for Super Smash Bros. Infinite. It's really good and not disappointing at all.
Just a reminder Nintendo has access to use Pokemon and Kirby characters if they want just like how Capcom has access to use X-Men and Fantastic Four characters if they want.
inb4 someone says they actually like this roster.
>No Luigi, Peach, or Diddy.
>Toon Link's present, but no Adult Link.
>Skull Kid somehow got in over Zelda and Ganon(dorf). (Not that I'd dislike the former's inclusion by any means.)
>No Ike.
>No Captain Falcon.
>No Ness.
>No Kirby.

I'd be disappointed, but hey, at least my boy Shulk is still here.
Remember when people complained about the roster for MvC3?
MvC3 - "Zero's here, but where's Mega Man?!"
MvCI - "Mega Man X is here, but where's Zero?!"

D

Deleted member

Echoes Act 3, Battle at Forest Crossroad

Did Alm and I play the same map? Because it was filled with a whole bunch of Cavaliers surrounding Berkut. I think I only managed because blessed Gray crits and Boss AI being stupid and always going for Alm.
I expected them all to run once they were low on HP but since there was no healing tile they just suicided on Python.

Well, at least the Cavalier in the world map made this map more interesting, just 3 units would have been boring with how easy Kliff and Alm defeated Fernand and Berkut.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'm thinking about buying a Marth Nendoroid for real cheap with some coupons, but unfortunately one of the coupons is only usable on orders over $50 and I'm about $10 short with just the Marth Nendoroid.

So which sounds better to push me over the $50 - an inflatable sleepy Kirby plush, or the Bouncing Kirby plush?

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
He wasn't in because.... reason.

That aside, I still liked the roster for UMvC3.
Oh, reason! Oh, my bad. That explains everything. xP

But yesh I liked its roster. Especially after UMvC3. But MvC2 is still my fav. Even without Deadpool and Dante. That game really took me for a ride.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
User was warned for this post
Check out the roster for Super Smash Bros. Infinite. It's really good and not disappointing at all.
Just a reminder Nintendo has access to use Pokemon and Kirby characters if they want just like how Capcom has access to use X-Men and Fantastic Four characters if they want.
inb4 someone says they actually like this roster.
It has my most wanted character so 10/10 would play.

Only in SSF2 will this ever happen

Also DBZ confirmed to be Naruto

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Hard to believe we're less than 2 weeks away from E3.

And I asked June 13 off from work so I won't miss Nintendo's stream. Can't wait.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'm watching Kyle McCarley's stream and because his normal voice sounds so much like Alm anyway, it's hilarious when he just randomly says certain things.

I'm now picturing Alm being asked by the Deliverance members about Mycen, and him saying "Yeeaaah, Mycen's a boss".

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Can some explain this "covfefe" thing?
By my understanding, Trump made a typo on Twitter (no idea what he was originally trying to say), and it spread like wildfire because mocking him seems to be the new US national pastime (especially since he hates being made fun of, to the point where he wanted Saturday Night Live cancelled because they made fun of him and his staff).

Chrono.

I'm actually surprised at how many people are dismissing Monster Hunter as a character. To me he was an obvious pick, plus I'm the most excited for him because there's so many routes they can go with.

Will he use one weapon? Multiple ones? Call out Felynes to help out? Maybe even monsters themselves?

This is what the roster for MvCI will look like
I kinda blocked out Spencer being in the game.

He really sticks out now because the Bionic Commando reboot went nowhere while it was semi relevant at 3's time.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So some interesting things for PTR Overwatch:
McCree:
Deadeye; targets now begin locking on after 0,2 seconds, instead of 0.8 seconds
Damage accumulated over the first 1.0 seconds increased from 20 to 80

Reaper:
Removes health orbs
Now regains 20% of all damage done to heroes as health

Roadhog
Head hitbox size reduced by 20%

Roadhog's Scrap Gun
Bullet damage decreased by 33%
Fire rate increased by 30%
Clip size increased from 4 to 5
Basically, McCree now does more damage faster with Deadeye. Reaper has become more of a tank buster thanks to the life-leeching. And Roadhog will no longer be one-shotting people as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom