• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Pfffffhahahahahaha

The announcement of the Monster Hunter port caused Nintendo's stock to surge by over two billion dollars in market value in one day.

Last I heard it had made it past the Pokemon Go spike just off of a gradual rise BEFORE this.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Pfffffhahahahahaha

The announcement of the Monster Hunter port caused Nintendo's stock to surge by over two billion dollars in market value in one day.

Last I heard it had made it past the Pokemon Go spike just off of a gradual rise BEFORE this.
Monster Hunter prints money

Who are those 2? Camilla and Felica?
most think its Lyn and charlotte or Lyn and Elise But Im more curious about grooms

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Cornell was simply outdone by two woman in the end (sorry Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan ). Maria just happened to be one point behind Shanoa, who is the winner of this round. She's definitely a versatile character in her own right that would fit Smash like a glove.

Next are the last known non-Belmont heroes from the handheld titles like Aria of Sorrow and Potrait of Ruin. It won't be long until we get to the villains today. Your choices are Soma Cruz, Johnathon Morris, Charlotte Aulin, and Yoko Belnades.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Chrono.

Cornell was simply outdone by two woman in the end (sorry Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan ). Maria just happened to be one point behind Shanoa, who is the winner of this round. She's definitely a versatile character in her own right that would fit Smash like a glove.

Next are the last known non-Belmont heroes from the handheld titles like Aria of Sorrow and Potrait of Ruin. It won't be long until we get to the villains today. Your choices are Soma Cruz, Johnathon Morris, Charlotte Aulin, and Yoko Belnades.

Soma is the only guy I know out of these, and he's a cool character in his own right.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Meh, I've expected the rabbit Shanoa fanboys to cannibalize this to begin with.

And this is a stomp. Soma is far more recognizable than the Portrait of Ruin duo.

Can't wait for Dracula to beat his own followers.

Chrono.

Mark your calendars.
Was holding out for July tho.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
As far as Heroes is concerned, I definitely want more SoV characters in the game, mainly the rest of the beginning villager quartet (Gray, Tobin, and Kliff) and Luthier.

Tobin could even be the first playable Bow Knight, instantly giving him his own niche. Luthier could be another green mage since he starts with Excalibur, while Kliff could be a blue one. And if either of them got Sagittae I'd be thrilled since I love that spell. If they wanted to be really great, throw in Gray as a Dread Fighter and give him amazing Resistance, so he has a fitting niche and isn't "just another red sword." Saber could work for this too.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
SE has been known for poor planning.

Look how FFXV turned out. (though KH3 should turn out to be substantially less messy just because FFXV was too big for it's own good)
KH3 is apparently going to be massive though. 0.2 BBS was intended to be part of KH3 but they split it off because they feel the game is getting so big already. Each world is also going to be structured like it's own open world with no loading screens and they are much bigger and more varied in structure to boot. It's basically going to be KH1's world design on steroids.

I believe Nomura also said that not all of the worlds are even finalised due to the fact Disney might want worlds from newer Disney films that release over the course of the game's development.

Also, that article Gwen posted is old news and doesn't necessarily mean KH3 will take until 2020. He was just saying all of those games collectively will be released by 2020. I'd bet on KH3 being closer to 2018.

If you truly want a good gauge on when KH3 will release, keep tabs on the mobile game, Union Cross. That game, along with the stuff in 2.8, is part of the "set up" for KH3 and is necessary to fully understand KH3's lore. KH3 won't release until Union Cross finishes it's story quests. It only recently started "Season 2" so it's got a while to go.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I want Star Wars in Kingdom Hearts 3 damnit

Also, I'm probably not gonna get any games between Crash and Sonic Mania, barring Yooka-Layhee for the Switch, or some VC games

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
*record scratch*
*freeze frame*

Yep, that's me. You're probably wandering how I ended up in this situation.

WVW69kWYSGcn4AvVd9.jpg

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
There better be a Moana world with Tamatoa as a boss or else I'll flip out.

Kingdom Hearts III needs to be worth the long wait.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Pfffffhahahahahaha

That's cause it's Monster Hunter and it's Portable. By now, everybody knows that Monster Hunter is a gold mine in Japan. And the Switch is Portable which is what Japan also likes alot, so when you add Monster Hunter + Portable + Japan together, you get the motherload.
for people that still play FE:H
View attachment 129818
I dont care about the brides, I only care about who the grooms are going to be if there are grooms
I can see Lyn being the one of the left, since she's one of the most notable girls with a ponytail. The other is up in the air. It entirely depends on whether or not the Banner will be pair-based like Chrom+Lucina and Xander+Camilla. If it isn't going to be, I could also see the possibility of them going with Lyn, Lucina, Ike and Roy.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I'm thinking I may pick up Monster Hunter when it comes out for the Switch...

It definitely seems like a series that would appeal to me, the creature enthusiast that I am...its a wonder I haven't looked into it before though I probably just never got around to it, that and a lack of familiarity...

I recall considering getting Monster Hunter for the 3DS amoung other titles but I ended up picking up Kid Icarus instead...

Chrono.

I'm thinking I may pick up Monster Hunter when it comes out for the Switch...

It definitely seems like a series that would appeal to me, the creature enthusiast that I am...its a wonder I haven't looked into it before though I probably just never got around to it, that and a lack of familiarity...

I recall considering getting Monster Hunter for the 3DS amoung other titles but I ended up picking up Kid Icarus instead...
There's a Generations demo for 3DS.

Play that and you should have a general idea of what XX is like.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I just remembered.....

We're hastily assuming Lyn as the first one because she has a ponytail, when for all we know, it could also be Takumi. I mean, it is a silhouette, not a clear accurate scan.

Chrono.

I just remembered.....

We're hastily assuming Lyn as the first one because she has a ponytail, when for all we know, it could also be Takumi. I mean, it is a silhouette, not a clear accurate scan.
I don't know if the world is ready for Bride Takumi.

But I am.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Was looking at some reviews for USFII for Switch and it made want a colour picker for Smash...

Heck everybody's already screwing around with skins and colours through modding so might as well...

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Was looking at some reviews for USFII for Switch and it made want a colour picker for Smash...

Heck everybody's already screwing around with skins and colours through modding so might as well...
Honestly the thing that seems to be stopping that is all of the copyright and trademark stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom