• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Ah, never heard of Moon Knight. That's why I asked.

Anyway, I've seen almost all of Dragon Knight, bar the last episode which was online only. I'm going to rewatch it on Netflix if it shows up. As poor as it is, I wouldn't mind watching all of Masked Rider for the hell of it. I still gotta rewatch the Live-Action TMNT too.

Won't pretend a lot of these shows are "good", but I still had fun watching 'em. Which is all that should matter. :)
He isn't Marvel's A grade so eh
The last episode was mostly a recap episode (the show didn't need 3 ****ing recap episodes) and I think the entire series is up on youtube. The series was okay but surprisingly faithful despite the show being different than Ryuki. Japan even got Dragon Knight dubbed, referenced and a separate toyline
Masked Rider was so bad the original creator of the franchise said Saban may never touch Kamen Rider again
Though Saban's accidentally mixed Kamen Rider in their newest Power Rangers shows multiple times smh

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
He isn't Marvel's A grade so eh
The last episode was mostly a recap episode (the show didn't need 3 ****ing recap episodes) and I think the entire series is up on youtube. The series was okay but surprisingly faithful despite the show being different than Ryuki. Japan even got Dragon Knight dubbed, referenced and a separate toyline
Masked Rider was so bad the original creator of the franchise said Saban may never touch Kamen Rider again
Though Saban's accidentally mixed Kamen Rider in their newest Power Rangers shows multiple times smh
Yeah, Masked Rider is directly canon to MMPR. If the crossover was to be ignored, the part that starts MMAR directly mentioning Dex pretty much nipped that factor in the bud. I can't blame the creator. Masked Rider is just plain bad. While some adaptions are kind of neat in that genre(Beetleborgs, not that it's great, mind you), and V.R. Troopers(fun, but needed work), this... just no.

Dragon Knight is pretty good. And huh. Well, recap episode point aside, I still need to rewatch it anyway.

I gotta say.

Between Bomberman R's very existence, its free updates and the Castlevania TV show....

I think Konami is slowly earning back my trust.
My hopes for Solid Snake returning to Smash have risen lately~

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Yeah, Masked Rider is directly canon to MMPR. If the crossover was to be ignored, the part that starts MMAR directly mentioning Dex pretty much nipped that factor in the bud. I can't blame the creator. Masked Rider is just plain bad. While some adaptions are kind of neat in that genre(Beetleborgs, not that it's great, mind you), and V.R. Troopers(fun, but needed work), this... just no.

Dragon Knight is pretty good. And huh. Well, recap episode point aside, I still need to rewatch it anyway.

My hopes for Solid Snake returning to Smash have risen lately~
They renewed the trademarks for those two which is odd as Metal Hero and Space Sheriff have gotten next to nothing other than a cameo for a crossover movie for Kamen Rider and Super Sentai

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
They renewed the trademarks for those two which is odd as Metal Hero and Space Sheriff have gotten next to nothing other than a cameo for a crossover movie for Kamen Rider and Super Sentai
Well, MMPR's showing on Netflix still has the Masked Rider crossover, so... it's probably just to avoid various licensing issues.

But it'd be neat to see more proper crossovers.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Power Rangers is also rumoured to become Netflix exclusive as Nickelodeon keeps screwing the franchise over too
Wouldn't be a bad thing. I'm getting a bit tired of the extreme hiatuses. Like, seriously, 8 episodes and suddenly a giant gap till the last few of the season? It shouldn't take nearly a year to get out 20 episodes. Like, I get sometimes a thing or two happens, but this has been happening since Nick bought them. Not just once in a while. I don't mind the wait between the first and second season, which is entirely justified. But this is ridiculous.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Wouldn't be a bad thing. I'm getting a bit tired of the extreme hiatuses. Like, seriously, 8 episodes and suddenly a giant gap till the last few of the season? It shouldn't take nearly a year to get out 20 episodes. Like, I get sometimes a thing or two happens, but this has been happening since Nick bought them. Not just once in a while. I don't mind the wait between the first and second season, which is entirely justified. But this is ridiculous.
Considering that Saban wants to skip to the Sentai which currently only has 15 episodes, a hiatus may not be too bad

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Considering that Saban wants to skip to the Sentai which currently only has 15 episodes, a hiatus may not be too bad
It's fine to wait a while till the next season, but taking forever to finish a current season only annoys people. It takes so long that it's easy to forget what actually happened in previous episodes. That overall ruins the plot for some.

...Although to be fair, Samurai and Megaforce's plots were so self-contained at times that it didn't much matter. Dino Charge and Ninja Steel are a different story.

A hiatus shouldn't be within the season constantly. Again, things happen, but this is a track record. They clearly are very bad at handling how to get the episodes out in a timely manner. This isn't even an animation issue, in which case, it's understandable hiatuses might happen(for instance, licensing problems could come up. Or a bad event in the US may happen, so they want to avoid an episode. Stuff like that). As it is, there's no real reason for taking so long to continue Ninja Steel.

D

Deleted member

New SU promo! I still can't believe Lars is getting this much screentime and focus
Steven: "How's this a fair trial? Our lawyer is a Ruby."
Yellow Diamond: "It's not fair, you have no rights and she's not a lawyer, we just keep her here because she's fun."

Last edited by a moderator:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Oh boy, it's happening.

FE Echoes ****post videos are becoming a thing and I'm excited for that.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Capcom said that Switch support will depend on sales for USF2
****ing what?
Seems a bit short sighted, no? Is this particularly with fighting games? Though we don't really know what their standards are for that title in particular.

I mean, Monster Hunter is one of their biggest draws for the last decade and has had a large Nintendo audience. Not to mention Ace Attorney and even Mega Man(maybe even a new one) and Final Fight on the E-Shop(yet again) could give them some change.

I wouldn't mind getting USF2 whenever I get a Switch, since I never played HD Turbo Remix. But it's a hard sell for 40 dollars when HDTR was only 15 bucks back in '08. And most people are gonna need more than Evil Ryu, Violent Ken and "Buddy" Battle to convince them.

I still don't know why they didn't stick with Dramatic Battle as the name, but whatever. Who knows, maybe they'll re-re-re-re-re-release Resident Evil 4 and expect 3 million sales.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Seems a bit short sighted, no? Is this particularly with fighting games? Though we don't really know what their standards are for that title in particular.

I mean, Monster Hunter is one of their biggest draws for the last decade and has had a large Nintendo audience. Not to mention Ace Attorney and even Mega Man(maybe even a new one) and Final Fight on the E-Shop(yet again) could give them some change.

I wouldn't mind getting USF2 whenever I get a Switch, since I never played HD Turbo Remix. But it's a hard sell for 40 dollars when HDTR was only 15 bucks back in '08. And most people are gonna need more than Evil Ryu, Violent Ken and "Buddy" Battle to convince them.

I still don't know why they didn't stick with Dramatic Battle as the name, but whatever. Who knows, maybe they'll re-re-re-re-re-release Resident Evil 4 and expect 3 million sales.
USF2's pricetag is too high for what it is, there's also Way of the Hadou or whatever it's called that nobody asked for, nobody wanted and apparently controls like ****.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
USF2's pricetag is too high for what it is, there's also Way of the Hadou or whatever it's called that nobody asked for, nobody wanted and apparently controls like ****.
Pretty much. How much you want to bet that the mode is probably what made the game so expensive?

But Violent Ken though. Also, there's a color edit mode too, so that's neat.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Warner changed the WW embargo to go up a few days earlier. Promising, only other DCEU movie with an embargo going up as early was Man of Steel which was mixed to positive.DCEU might finally have a good movie too lol
Critics have been allowed to post their thoughts (but no full reviews) on social media for the past few days. They've been almost universally positive.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
DC Douglas confirmed he's doing voice work on something big. For those who don't know, he's Albert Wesker from Resident Evil. Either Resi 7 DLC or Mahvel imo
I'm betting Marvel Infinite. We already saw RE5 Chris in the game. And RE5 Wesker is way more popular with the competitive crowd than Chris was.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I'm betting Marvel Infinite. We already saw RE5 Chris in the game. And RE5 Wesker is way more popular with the competitive crowd than Chris was.
I'm not a Resi fan (Though I SHOULD try the first 4 games at one point) but wasn't the backlash for Chris based on an uninteresting design? I know RE5 is utterly ridiculous like 4 and had Boulder Punch though. Boulder Punch needs to be referenced.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
magikarp madness is out in the us raise you some magikarps (i legit got a shiny as my third magikarp)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Time to share a pretty low-key theme from Tekken 3D. It reminds me of something you'd hear in Tekken 2 or Tekken 5.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Screw Dolth Keep.

I made it out with everyone alive but it's still a terrible chapter.

Celica's antics at the end just make it worse.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The Velmont poll was off to a good start. Simon Belmont was the one to get the most support. But that's not to say the Julius, Richter, and Trevor support didn't exist. But at least the fans agree who is the better Belmont.

But it's not over, there are still some important members in the clan. Which is why another poll needs to be made. Your choices are Sonia Belmont, Juste Belmont. Leon Belmont, and Christopher Belmont.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Pick well.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
Capcom said that Switch support will depend on sales for USF2
****ing what?
This post is several hours old, but I'll clarify what the statement said:

The PR person said that the statement was mistranslated. He came out and said that he meant to say that USF2 would be sort of a forecast for what Capcom could do on the Switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom