• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Double Dash is bae <3
On that note, question: do you have a favorite Mario Kart track of all time? :p
I haven't played MK in a while, but my fav tracks of all time are probably Music Park and Coconut Mall
My favorite track totally isn't Hyrule Circuit.

In all seriousness, probably Big Blue, even if that may be partially due to the awesome music remix.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
How can you say no to that beautiful butt~?

...I wonder if his father is a skunk. >.>

Step aside Samus, Snake, Wii Fit Trainer, and Captain Falcon. The true best ass in Smash is this one.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I think I spent a combined total of 2 hours across two play sessions on that swamp chapter in Echoes.

God that was a grind. Did get a few level ups from it though.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
why would they want to shut down websites?
Comcast doesn't want net neutrality because a lack of it allows them to profit off it. In other words, they're scumbags.

There's a reason Reddit collectively made searching "Comcast" through Google bring up the swastika.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Comcast doesn't want net neutrality because a lack of it allows them to profit off it. In other words, they're scumbags.

There's a reason Reddit collectively made searching "Comcast" through Google bring up the swastika.
so the lack of it gives them money... so they try and shut down websites. that sounds pretty damn stupid to me but Aaaalright, comcast

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
so the lack of it gives them money... so they try and shut down websites. that sounds pretty damn stupid to me but Aaaalright, comcast
Basically, net neutrality is what keeps the Internet free and open. Without it, the internet could (and most likely will) end up looking like cable network plans. Basically, would you like to access any website you want whenever you want so long or would you rather have to pay for the social media plan on top of the streaming video plan, and don't forget about the bonus GAMERS special offer! Companies like Comcast would love the second option cause more $$$.

D

Deleted member

Oh hey, I'm back, what happened?
>Far Cry 5 thingy
>"This representation of christians annoys me and makes me uncomfortable"
Welcome to the club and get in the ****ing line, buddy.

Also, Mount Wario is the epitome of MK tracks and nothing will ever surpass it.
This is a fact

D

Deleted member

>Far Cry 5 thingy
Maybe people will if you stop cutting me in line.

Oh wait, I bring my lunch to school, unlike you.

Also, Mount Wario is the epitome of MK tracks and nothing will ever surpass it.
This is a fact

You're lucky someone beat me to the perverted joke for once.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
>Far Cry 5 thingy
I don't want to drag the topic out any longer, but it really does irk me that there can be release after release that paints all sorts of minorities in a bad or stereotypical light, but whenever it's done against Whites/Christians it's a travesty. Minorities have to live with these feelings all the time, having to be uncomfortable every now and then isn't going to kill you. If anything, use it to better understand what others go through rather than trying to find a way to weasel out of it.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I just said it was boring and has been done before.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I'm talking in general. But thank you for being an example of what I mean.

Kurri. I was teasing then.

Now I'm actually annoyed.
Lets.....just stop. It's starting to get tense, so stop before the tension rises too far.

Change the subject, like let's talk about how "Zombies" are the most overrated thing in media, that media can use less of them and how they technically aren't even "Zombies" and are more akin to ghouls and other undead than they are to zombies.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Change the subject, like let's talk about how "Zombies" are the most overrated thing in media, that media can use less of them and how they technically aren't even "Zombies" and are more akin to ghouls and other undead than they are to zombies.
Now I'm actually annoyed.
Zombies are cool, brah.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I only enjoy goofy zombie stuff nowadays. When Sony showed Days Gone or whatever I was super annoyed

D

Deleted member

Maybe people will if you stop cutting me in line.

Oh wait, I bring my lunch to school, unlike you.

You're lucky someone beat me to the perverted joke for once.
I bring my food to school too, saves me the time from gettimg my ass out of my seat
I'm just waiting until they put in dinosaurs.

**** zombies, dinosaurs are way cooler, we need more of those in FPSs.
As a velociraptor sympathizer, I wouldn't like this negative representation.
Lets.....just stop. It's starting to get tense, so stop before the tension rises too far.

I don't think there are many movies and stuff that actually depict them as they were originally, but these have become so common it's effectivelly the new meaning of the word.
Still, I'm getting tired of "zombie apocalypse" settings.
Yes, I got it the first time, humans are the real monsters, now can we get something on how society would rebuild itself and live with them?
*cough*shaun of the dead*cough*

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

I have Zombie characters, well, Undead. One is called Gandalf The Wight, and the other is Grim "Anubis" Reaper.

Albeit, there's the Lich form of Gayla Laser too(A.K.A. Gayla Glamourshin).

Zombies rule~

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I'm inclined to agree. An example of this trend being true is the Walking Dead. The "walkers" have just sorta fallen into the background for me concerning the show. They don't feel like a part of the show anymore to me, which is sad.

On that note, I was gonna finish season 7 of TWD, but I'm no longer interested in the show, honestly. It doesn't capture my interest anymore.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Dreamt I'd found an old notebook full of doodles and design documents I'd lost for years.

Woke up to the Far Cry discussion and Comcast being a whole bag of ***** again.

I'm going back to sleep, who's with me?

Grats to Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs on mod though, that's some good news.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
We need more voodoo style zombies and less virus zombies.

But Hollywood tends to be either Christian or secular, so I doubt we'll see that.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Zombies are cool, brah.
They're overrated and used too much. I don't mind them when used well, but there are too many games about Zombies. And in the same settings 90% of the time. Remember ZombiU? Remember how we could've gotten aliens and instead we got zombies? And that's not even including the fact that 90% of the time, the zombies merely become a nuisance, nobody cares about them by the second half of the game and it focuses on the evil guy or corporation that either merely wants to make something better than zombies or wants something that isn't even related to the zombies.
We need more voodoo style zombies and less virus zombies.
That's what I'm talking about. More Voodoo-based zombies that aren't living craves of flesh and are simply servants. Bring them up a notch and make them badass zombies. Like a Zombie who is also the Black Knight. Black Knight Zombies would be awesome.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Only if I'm playing as the gun toting dinosaur.
There you go.

Actually, ghoul/undead zombies are more accurate to actual zombies, as in folklore they're revived through necromancy. The virus modern virus zombies are the over-saturated and overused ones nowadays.

Zombies are only cool if they're under command of something such as a sorcerer or vampire. *coughJoJocough*
As a velociraptor sympathizer, I wouldn't like this negative representation.
You say that, yet don't acknowledge that they have feathers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom