• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Pretty sure they're gone - Fiery Doritos Locos Tacos seems to have taken their place - but I've honestly never asked.

Next time I'm up there I'll check.
I thought the Dorito. tacos were taken out. Werent those limited time also?

And here it is 1:36 and Im up talking about my degree and taco bell
Tell employers you have a college degree.

Got me beat there.
Thats just it, Its not really impressive. That doeant really show im smart at all. Anyone can get an assosiate of science.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Have you guys ever seen someone who acts like they're on the internet in real life?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
You make me feel insignifigant with my dinky assosiate of science. Thats not impressive, what can I do with rhat
I mean, I didn't do Engineering for fun. You can't get anywhere here without a Bachelor's degree.

Don't judge yourself from what I do. Just be proud of your achievements.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I thought the Dorito. tacos were taken out. Werent those limited time also?
Doritos Locos tacos? Those things ain't going away anytime soon. Too profitable.

Specific flavors might rotate in or out I guess. Fiery is currently on their online menu, though.

And here it is 1:36 and Im up talking about my degree and taco bell
Truly, you are the quintessential recent college graduate.

*sniff* I'm so proud.

Thats just it, Its not really impressive. That doeant really show im smart at all. Anyone can get an assosiate of science.
I wouldn't say anyone can. But even amongst everyone who could, not everyone has.

You did.

Don't sell yourself short, Professor. You've done well.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Pretty sure they're gone - Fiery Doritos Locos Tacos seems to have taken their place - but I've honestly never asked.

Next time I'm up there I'll check.
It's been around 6 years since I last had one. I was sure it was still around for a while.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So guys, how do you feel the reception of the Mario + Rabbids game is going.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Have you guys ever seen someone who acts like they're on the internet in real life?
All throughout High School my friends were like that. "KAPPA!!!! KAPPA!!!! RACIST/HOMOPHOBIC/SEXIST/EDGY MEME!!!!"

I don't think I hate my friends, but I really have to acknowledge that no only are they poor influences and it's an abusive group of people who insist on breaking each other down for the "SAVAGE MEME!!!" because that's what friends do or something?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
You know a real life Sal Manella, I take it? :p

I don't anyone like that IRL though. Then again, I'm kind of the most engrossed in online culture in my circle of friends.

Last edited:

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
I just found a legendary dagger in Diablo III called the horadric hamburger.

It's literally a hamburger. No hilt, no blade, no nothing. Just a ****ing hamburger.

Where has this been all my life?

Brb serving Diablo a quarter pounder.
You know what they call a Quarter Pounder in Sanctuary? A Royale with cheese.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
I think confusion would probably be an apt response right now. Mario is an iconic character in gaming, and to see him in a crossover with the Rabbids of all franchises/series is certainly jarring. I imagine that it's probably going to do well for the younger audiences who are still fans of the permanently hyper Rabbids, but speaking as someone who's grown indifferent to their exposure of the years, I'm on the 'Eh, let's see what the gameplay's like before I make a final judgement' side of the table.

And congratulations on getting your job, FalKoopa FalKoopa !

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Pokémon Sun & Moon animation is ba-

This series keeps impressing me with this fluid, highly detailed sequences.

Im glad CN kept the airing rights in Latin America and will premier this season in June.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yeah unfortunately. Usually someone trying too hard to be funny. It's rare though.

Occasionally, you'll also find someone who's way too oversensitive and gets offended by nearly everything. Not exactly an uncommon thing on the internet.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I once heard a person say "lol" in college.

To this day I have not wanted to strangle someone more, and I work in customer service.

I don't abhor the Rabbids enough to be turned off by their mere presence. If NintendoWorldReport's coverage turns out to be accurate, and it acts much like a strategy RPG in execution, I'm probably on board.

We'll see what E3 brings.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Pokémon Sun & Moon animation is ba-

This series keeps impressing me with this fluid, highly detailed sequences.

Im glad CN kept the airing rights in Latin America and will premier this season in June.
Is that Lana?

Damn, I need to watch it now. I really liked her design but she's kinda bland in SM. Looks like anime can redeem her in full force

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So I've been reaching pretty deep into Act 4 for both armies in FE: Echoes...

Celica would consider throwing her own life away just to save Mila. As she is about to fall into Dolath's temptation, the Masked Knight arrives to kill him. He ultimately makes her reconsider her decision when he takes off his mask and reveals...

Well whoop-te-do, Celica's thought-to-be-deceased brother was alive after all.

When he doesn't wear his mask, he turns out to be quite gentle and dorky compared to his serious attitude when he wears it. Even Mae points it out:

So it turns out Conrad escaped the night the villa burned, and he was living with that Hamlet guy growing up. From him, he learned swordsmanship and general studies. He was also entrusted with Celica's circlet to give to her when the time came.

From the base conversations and support conversations I read of him, Conrad is becoming one of my favorite characters in this game. While he may seem rather one-note with his attachment to Celica, I like how his dedication to her is a genuine familial bond and never reaches disturbing levels, unlike Camilla's attachment to Corrin which felt like she saw Corrin more than a brother. He also doesn't seem to be obsessed with Celica, unlike a certain other character toward Alm *glares at Faye*. I also like how he is two different personas depending on whether or not he wears his mask. Not very often in fiction you see a masked character hiding a gentle side beneath the mask.

He's also shaping up to be a pretty good unit thus far.

Meanwhile on Alm's side...

I managed to beat Nuibaba today. I pretty much had to rely on Invoke units because I was too scared to facing Nuibaba's Medusa while Dread Fighters ran amok. In fact, the Invoke units eventually managed to gang up and take out the Cantor and even Nuibaba as well.

Then I saved Tatiana. Hilarious dialogue ensues when she starts guessing who the leader of the Deliverance is. First she guesses Clive. Nope, not him. Then she guesses Lukas. I was laughing hard at that point, expecting her to go through all of the prominent members of the Deliverance before eventually reaching Alm. Sadly, Lukas just had to say, "Alm leads the deliverance." Dammit Lukas! I wanted to hear Python and Forsyth's reaction to Tatiana guessing either of them were the Deliverance leader.

I also recruited Camus, er I mean Zeke. Wasn't a hard battle. Pretty helpful that Zeke and his army automatically become allies at the start of the battle. Matilda demonstrated she was the war goddess that she is by landing a crit on Jerome.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

To this day I have not wanted to strangle someone more, and I work in customer service.

I don't abhor the Rabbids enough to be turned off by their mere presence. If NintendoWorldReport's coverage turns out to be accurate, and it acts much like a strategy RPG in execution, I'm probably on board.

At least you didn't hear someone say they wanted to **** a Transformer...in public. Now that's a weird one.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Is that Lana?

Damn, I need to watch it now. I really liked her design but she's kinda bland in SM. Looks like anime can redeem her in full force
Yep, she got her badass moment.
The shining point of this anime is the detail, characters get expressive as hell, specially Kiawe.

It may sound like blasphemy but Im digging this more than XY.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
The shining point of this anime is the detail, characters get expressive as hell, specially Kiawe.

B-But the animation in Sun and Moon is bad!!! They changed the Artstyle!!! Everything is off model!!!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

I hear a lot of people say, "Lol" and, "lol no" too.

It doesn't bother me much but it's weird if someone doesn't ever laugh but just says, "Lol" all the time.

Oh and some people use a loud extended, "Loooooooll" for sarcasm or to deride others.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
This is my first post since the leak by the way. This is the take you've been waiting for. Please support my Patreon,

At least you didn't hear someone say they wanted to **** a Transformer...in public. Now that's a weird one.
Honestly?

Kinda want to hear that now, just to cross it off the list.

Real talk.

Watched neither, but more and more I'm wanting to watch SM first.

I hear a lot of people say, "Lol" and, "lol no" too.

It doesn't bother me much but it's weird if someone doesn't ever laugh but just says, "Lol" all the time.

Oh and some people use a loud extended, "Loooooooll" for sarcasm or to deride others.
I'm getting hand cramps just hearing about it.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

Kiawe in general is an absolute star in the anime thus far. I really like how he acts like a bro for Ash both as a friend and as a battle partner.

Not to mention his dynamic with his little sister is pretty funny.

Yeah, Kiawe is my favorite of the SM anime gang.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Seriously though the reaction to Rabbids in Smash would be extremely good. I'm obsessed with this now

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Oh right, I've heard a friend using "lol".

He says something that would translate to "That guy suffered a lol" to mean "That guy was at the receiving end of a joke". It sounds weird in English but it kind of works in Hindi.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Dang, that look reallyyyyy good!
I'm glad when animator are having fun with what they work. I love Konosuba and Dragon Maid for this reason and now, I am loving this new season of Pokemon.
Too bad I am too lazy to watch it right now.:132:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
If they add a Rabbid to Smash Switch instead of Rayman I will be inexplicably happy
Let's not think of things like that, alright? It'll keep us all perfectly sane and happy if we don't think of crazy ideas like that... o_o

<going to be honest here, I'd 100% rather have Rayman be in Smash as a playable character; I would only accept the Rabbids if they serve as an enemy or are in a minor role>

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I once knew someone who "spammed" the Pingas meme in real life by saying it frequently.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Seriously though the reaction to Rabbids in Smash would be extremely good. I'm obsessed with this now
Like, I do want them as costumes, but they still aren't the main characters of the Rayman series. A lot of people will be mad if they're directly playable as either a Mii Fighter-like character(meaning tons of costumes) or something else and Rayman isn't.

Many were just pissed off as is that they were playable in TMNT Smash Up while other characters like Rocksteady and Bebop weren't. The "pig and rhino" are popular in that series, regardless of what incarnation(although the original cartoon one seems to be the top favorite).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom