• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Man, Sonic games have OCs and Mario had a crossover with Rabbids.

What is even reality any more.
Mario is also donking it in the city with large/actually normal, nondescript folks.

But we made it through Link wearing blue so I think we can survive!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
We all know this is happening at both Nintendo & Ubisoft:

But the question is which company had it so bad that the building turn into a pile of ashes?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
That Sonic Mania screen got touched up.

Looks like a fancy, high-class palace of some sort. The sprite work here makes me think of Freedom Planet.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
We all know this is happening at both Nintendo & Ubisoft:

But the question is which company had it so bad that the building turn into a pile of ashes?
Even when they work with the world's most famous plumber, they still can't stop their leaks. It was 100% Ubisoft. They're rather notorious for this stuff, lol.

...He had a blue tunic in the first game. :troll: As an option, but still.
BLAH BLAH HE'S WORN A BLUE TUNIC BEFORE DUR HUR WATER TEMPLE

DONT BE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

...He had a blue tunic in the first game. :troll: As an option, but still.
BLAH BLAH HE'S WORN A BLUE TUNIC BEFORE DUR HUR WATER TEMPLE

DONT BE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE

i double post because i care. whoops. ;P
There's Toon Link's Outset outfit from The Wind Waker, Twilight Princess had the Zora Armor, plus A Link to the Past, Link's Awakening DX, and A Link Between Worlds had blue tunics as well. This isn't even going into the multiplayer Zelda games featuring multiple Links in different colored tunics.

Last edited by a moderator:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
There's Toon Link's Outset outfit from The Wind Waker, Twilight Princess had the Zora Armor, and Link's Awakening DX and A Link Between Worlds had blue tunics as well. This isn't even going into the multiplayer Zelda games featuring multiple Links in different colored tunics.
Y'all nerds are the worst, lemme have my jokes. :p

_Sheik

Smash Lord
Hold on now, I keep seeing people who - in reaction to the Mario x Rabbids leak - claim that the last decade in Mario RPGs was filled with disastrous games and nothing else. What makes Dream Team a disastrous game though...?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
My uncle works at Papaya Studios and Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion Megamiix will come out this summer.

Newcomers include Mordecai & Rigby, Skips, Benson, Pops, Anti-Pops, Finn & Jake, Princess Bubblegum, Marceline, Ice King, The Lich, Uncle Grandpa, Mr. Gus, Pizza Steve, Auntie Grandpa, Steven Universe, Garnet, Pearl, Amethyst, Jasper, Clarence, the TTG version of the Teen Titans, Vampre Warrior, Prophyas Warrior, Gumball & Darwin, Nicole Watterson, Penny, Richard Patterson, and Chris McClean from Total Drama Island as a third party newcomer.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
You know, I almost forgot that Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga DX was a thing.

... Oh god, what if they decided to put a Rabbid cameo in the game.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Hold on now, I keep seeing people who - in reaction to the Mario x Rabbids leak - claim that the last decade in Mario RPGs was filled with disastrous games and nothing else. What makes Dream Team a disastrous game though...?
New look? I dunno, it was my first M&L game, though I at least got to lend BiS
Y'all nerds are the worst, lemme have my jokes. :p
No. Why else do you think nerds are always unpopular?
Main villain of Power Rangers Ninja Storm. Hardly innocent, but also a very entertaining person. Also super powerful and badass.
Sounds like Dan the mother****ing MAN
My uncle works at Papaya Studios and Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion Megamiix will come out this summer.

Newcomers include Mordecai & Rigby, Skips, Benson, Pops, Anti-Pops, Finn & Jake, Princess Bubblegum, Marceline, Ice King, The Lich, Uncle Grandpa, Mr. Gus, Pizza Steve, Auntie Grandpa, Steven Universe, Garnet, Pearl, Amethyst, Jasper, Clarence, the TTG version of the Teen Titans, Vampre Warrior, Prophyas Warrior, Gumball & Darwin, Nicole Watterson, Penny, Richard Patterson, and Chris McClean from Total Drama Island as a third party newcomer.
OBJECTION! Some of those characters you listed where in that terrible 3DS CN Crossover game that came out recently! Granted, I only know of it because it's in the closest game store and NEVER sells but it exists!

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

> Too many Adventure Time characters
> Jasper
> No Scaramouche and Ashi to commemorate Samurai Jack Season 5
> Pizza Steve
> Richard Watterson
> Anti-Pops as a clone

I declare this leak as fake.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Main villain of Power Rangers Ninja Storm. Hardly innocent, but also a very entertaining person. Also super powerful and badass.
Then he jobs against Mesogog in Dino Thunder's crossover episode.

Also he was pretty much a Ninja Luchador

Ninja Storm was great.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

Ninja Storm was great.

Most likely he got stripped of his power. The fact he lost in such a mehtastic way in Ninja Storm suggests that while powerful, it's easy for him to be overwhelmed by attacks. To be fair, every new villain tends to be instantly stronger anyway, so that isn't too surprising.

Ninja Storm is indeed great. Too bad the Wild Force/Ninja Storm crossover didn't happen at all, as a adaption from Japan, of course.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

Ninja Storm was great.

Did Mesagog **** the lover of the black ranger? Cause if not, smh Abaranger's so much more darker and cooler
*flashbacks to anime asking the rangers to help get his kidnapped son back and other absolutely stupid *****
Sirius biznus

D

Deleted member

My dad's pet squirrel's cousin twice removed works at Nintendo, and he says that Zael will be in Smash Bros.

I wish.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Could Nintendo announce a tv series at E3 ?
Just wondering......
It'd be pretty weird to do at E3. It'd likely be announced separately from everything else, like the Universal Studios stuff.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Did Mesagog **** the lover of the black ranger? Cause if not, smh Abaranger's so much more darker and cooler
*flashbacks to anime asking the rangers to help get his kidnapped son back and other absolutely stupid *****
Sirius biznus
I dunno. PR's for kids, not edgy wannabe weebs :p

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I just remembered the Kamen Rider Pac-Man crossover got subbed! I already know Pac-Man's a major influence on the story of the show OUTSIDE the movie but time to actually watch it
*literally less than a minute and a hospital gets gunned down*
Japan really IS hardcore

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I just remembered the Kamen Rider Pac-Man crossover got subbed! I already know Pac-Man's a major influence on the story of the show OUTSIDE the movie but time to actually watch it
*literally less than a minute and a hospital gets gunned down*
Japan really IS hardcore
Pac-Man just shot up a hospital. I can say this out of context. ****, I can't handle this

Thatkidwiththeafro

The Pink Panther's Bro!
NNID
Mr.F-ZeroBias
User was warned for this post
Nice line-up and roster so far.

I guess starting all over and going fresh would be the best way to do things.

Aaaawwww, I was hoping for Ribbon Girl as an alternate character at least.
It was a bit hard at first, but with a new title, and a much better yet smaller roster that was easier to work with was the way to go. Universe has been cluttered for a while, so a fresh start was quite needed.

By the way, Ribbon Girl is an alt for Spring Man.... she just doesn't have an image alongside Spring Man yet... Still more on the way, inlcuding the soundtrack! - Afro

Pac-Man just shot up a hospital. I can say this out of context. ****, I can't handle this
What the actual hell? Seriously, what?

Last edited by a moderator:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Thatkidwiththeafro

The Pink Panther's Bro!
NNID
Mr.F-ZeroBias
#SpringManBoyz

Still glad that K. Rool, Takamaru, Daisy, and Dixie didn't get the boot.

At least things will be easier on you without having to commission that artist to draw every character.
Very true, especially considering that Nibroc Rock, Smashified, and various other artists have been producing fantastic 3D artwork such as the Donkey Kong Jr. render, it's made the game easier to make!

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Watch Ex-Aid and maybe it'll make sense
AwesomeAussie27 AwesomeAussie27 need a link to the Ex-Aid Pac-Man movie? It's on kissasian now too and you can ignore the stuff from before Ex-Aid. Takes place before Dangerous Zombie's debut
You can inbox the movie to me tomorrow and I'll spend the day watching it.

This season is getting hype than I've expected. And I owe it all to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom