• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'd be more interested in Pokken 2(going under the assumption it'll happen) if they got rid of the 3d fighting section and just had it like Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat cause those seem to work a lot better and are more popular for the competitive scene.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I just heard the best thing Python and Forsyth have ever said

Python: You? Scared? Well slap my butt and call me a rented mule "
Forsyth: I try to keep it at a minimum. Now walk, Mule! *makes whips sound* Walk!"
The fact the VA for Forsyth made the whip sounds makes me love him even more

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Forsyth: I try to keep it at a minimum. Now walk, Mule! *makes whips sound* Walk!"
Wait until you see their B-Support.

It had me heartily laughing, which is incredibly rare for me to do at a video game. That moment you mentioned did the same.

Forsyth has been one of my favourite characters so far, partly because of his voice actor being so into the role, and partly because of the insane luck I've been having with him. The guy really puts in the work.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
The Rabbids in this game look like they have a crazy amount of personality.

Seriously, that Peach is the funniest thing I've seen in a loooong time.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
REDACTED BY OPOSSUM
Also
>Implying Gray cares about anything other than dat *****

PRO-TIP: If you need to add "in the end" when describing something about a game that literally just came out, don't. It's a ****ing spoiler.

Not everyone's played Gaiden. :/

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Selvaria once again proves that she is still the most popular character in the Valkyria Chronicles franchise. Welkin was very close, though the same can't be said for his fellow Gallians Reila and Avan.

Next is a good mixture of VC 1 and 2 characters. Not much to say here except Azure Revolution will get its own poll tomorrow as a side series (beware of spoilers because we won't get the game until next month). Your choices are Alicia, Imca, Kurt, and Maximilian.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
And now for something completely different: New teaser for Killer Instinct at this week's Combo Breaker 2017:
We clearly see the Tiki Guardian and something else I can't put my finger on.

Hmm...

Only a couple days now!

D

Deleted member

This is an actual exchange in this game and I love it
PRO-TIP: If you need to add "in the end" when describing something about a game that literally just came out, don't. It's a ****ing spoiler.

Not everyone's played Gaiden. :/
My bad, I thought it was common sense by now, with the love triangle and all.
And then there's all the shipteasing between the two

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Wait until you see their B-Support.

It had me heartily laughing, which is incredibly rare for me to do at a video game. That moment you mentioned did the same.

Forsyth has been one of my favourite characters so far, partly because of his voice actor being so into the role, and partly because of the insane luck I've been having with him. The guy really puts in the work.
I have their B, it was the best thing I have ever seen

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

I'm gone for a few hours, and this shows up.

More importantly, how does Mario have an arm cannon without this being a Mega Man crossover.
I see you found a new character to draw. XD

Shannon Stork is quite an interesting one. She even has similarities to Impa in OOT, in both design and role.

Well, to be fair, Smash Bros. has a honeypot as an arm cannon, so... >.>

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

Meh; I think my dislike of the Rabbids got the best of me today and that's probably why I basically questioned the game the split second I saw the official front cover. It just doesn't seem to work for me at all and my viewpoints will remain that way.

I honestly feel the same way if we disregard my insanity from earlier; the Rabbids are aimed at a younger demographic (which apparently includes those younger audiences who love screaming) and I am obviously not part of that demographic.
I can see why people feel that way, it is a strange combo to be sure, but it's not like it's some mainline Mario platformer being encroached upon by the Rabbids. It's just some silly spin-off that, to me at least, is fairly easily ignored.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I see you found a new character to draw. XD
Well hey there, how did you guess? ;)

Not exactly the easiest thing to do with a single piece of official art and absolutely no fanart to be found.
Unless I wasn't looking well enough... Oh well, two rules with one stone if that was the case.

I guess one of my bingo squares is as good as crossed off.

And I initially added it as a joke, go figure.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Well hey there, how did you guess? ;)

Not exactly the easiest thing to do with a single piece of official art and absolutely no fanart to be found.
Unless I wasn't looking well enough... Oh well, two rules with one stone if that was the case.

I guess one of my bingo squares is as good as crossed off.

And I initially added it as a joke, go figure.
Let's just say you didn't look hard enough. And leave it at that.

One thing I really want to be able to do is find somebody who can get all the Polygonal Models out of the n64 game itself, game ripping and all. It'd be nice to have far better and proper pictures of them, instead of taking mediocre screenshots. All I've found is one of Zelse.

...I still want Smash confirmed too. I'm okay with a port(especially if it has Wolf, IC's, Inklings, and the rest can vary after that).

F-Zero would be great too.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Burb Burb
Curious to know your reaction, since you were adamant that the entire LKD leak should be thrown out.

:^)

It's cute that you're being all smug about this, in spite of LKD still being wrong about basically every other game she implicated.

Not to mention that we'd have this game already if she were correct, considering she said it was a launch title.

But, hey, I can't blame you for taking what you can get. Then again, I never did this, and I was right about the grand majority of the things I said would happen for Smash that people claimed I was a troll for saying. And I'm supposed to be the rude nasty jerk, too.....weird.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
It's almost like leaks aren't black-and-white
Given that the discussion was about whether or not she's trustworthy, that hardly matters.

"ermagerd, she got one game right, that totally overshadows the fact that she got well over a dozen other ones wrong and said that the leak that ended up being completely accurate was fake!!1111"

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I will cross of Rabbids/Mario on my Bingo sheet if it shows off at E3.

Leak or not, my Bingo sheet is for OFFICIALLY revealed stuff.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Given that the discussion was about whether or not she's trustworthy, that hardly matters.

"ermagerd, she got one game right, that totally overshadows the fact that she got well over a dozen other ones wrong and said that the leak that ended up being completely accurate was fake!!1111"
But when she's gotten multiple things right
When she has multiple, different sources
Not being 100% right doesn't discredit her, especially as people seemingly forget, LAURA LEAKED **** IN THE PAST BEFORE LIKE THE PS4 SLIM. I still remember seeing people yell insults at her for "3D printing a PS4 and calling it a leak"
Oh, and I believe Laura's the only one allowed to act smug after her leaks turning out to have more stuff right. After all, she's gotten insulted, called a man AND received **** and death threats because she didn't get everything right.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

It's cute that you're being all smug about this, in spite of LKD still being wrong about basically every other game she implicated.

Not to mention that we'd have this game already if she were correct, considering she said it was a launch title.

But, hey, I can't blame you for taking what you can get. Then again, I never did this, and I was right about the grand majority of the things I said would happen for Smash that people claimed I was a troll for saying. And I'm supposed to be the rude nasty jerk, too.....weird.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I was just being cheeky is all. No smugness intended.

But in all seriousness she also said way before the presentation that it was delayed, if you recall. She got logistical things like release dates wrong. So far the original games she leaked (Rabbids Kingdom Battle and Telltale Guardians of the Galaxy) have all proven to exist. Yeah, the latter didn't end up on the Switch, but it's not hard to imagine that as an outdated bit of info, not unlike Chrom and the Chorus Kids for the Gematsu leak. I don't need to "take what I can get" when things are already going my way anyway. :p

But for real, you often come across as someone on a bit of a high horse. I'm just saying things aren't all black and white, so by you saying LKD and Liam are worthless sources because of some things they get wrong, you end up throwing the baby out with the bath water. I'm just saying. You're always so hostile when it comes to this stuff. I just don't get it or think of it as necessary.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So here's a question for everyone. Sun and Moon have been out for about half a year now, so what are your thoughts on the game now that the hype has died down?

It's a mixed bag of sorts for me, though the good outweighs the bad. I'd still place Moon in my top five Pokémon games, alongside Black, Black 2, Omega Ruby, and Platinum, though I'm not sure exactly where in that list it would go. There are some things I really love about it. The music was phenomenal, the region itself was gorgeous. I loved the aesthetic of it all. Some characters, like Lillie, Lusamine, Professor Kukui, and Guzma, were welcome additions to the Pokémon cast. Additionally, I loved what they did with some of the returning characters, with Looker, Anabel, Red, Blue, and Burnet being standouts in this regard. This batch of starters was fantastic, with Decidueye and Primarina being standouts in particular. Z-Moves are a neat addition as well, and the lack of HMs was great. The Tapus were a neat bit of lore and a nice way to incorporate the obligatory smaller "group" legends. Solgaleo and Lunala were some of the best additions to the legendary pantheon in recent years. There were also some nice Quality of Life things for competitive battling, which was nice. I also really liked their attempt at a deeper story with the Ultra Beasts and the Aether/Skull dynamic. Also Alolan Exeggutor.

It's not without its annoyances though. Worst of all are the issues that continue to exist in the series, since it shows that GameFreak didn't listen to certain criticisms. For one, GameFreak followed up the series's 20th anniversary, for which they elaborated that many players have been playing for close to two decades, with a game containing the lengthiest unskippable tutorial in the series's history. That's a huge show of tone deafness. The fact that we still don't have a simple "Have you played Pokémon before?" option at the game's startup is absurd.

Additionally, the Festival Plaza is atrocious. It needlessly complicated the process and took huge steps backwards when they got it perfectly with the PSS in XY and ORAS. The Trial Captains didn't stand out to me at all with the exceptions of Ilima and Acerola, but that's mainly due to Ilima being shown throughout the tutorial and Acerola being part of the Elite Four. Getting rid of HMs was nice, but Poké Ride kind of ruined the immersion. It would have been better if you could call on your OWN Pokémon to clear obstacles, without using move slots. Like, natural built-in abilities. I should be able to ride my own Mudsdale, dammit.

The lack of a lengthy post game really hurts it, since it again shows that GameFreak doesn't listen to complaints that haven't existed since the series's beginning, like HMs. The Ultra Beast side quest was really interesting and did a lot for Looker and especially Anabel as characters, but it could be completed in an hour at most. After that there was literally only the Battle Tree. Additionally, certain major characters like Plumeria, Faba, and Gladion fell really flat for me.

Another gripe that isn't exclusive to Sun and Moon, but I feel like mentioning. I miss when you actually had to catch your mythical Pokémon and work for them. Diancie should have been fought in Anistar City. Volcanion should have been fought at the Kalos Power Plant in XY and Mount Chimney in ORAS. Magearna was at least a step in the right direction, as it made sense for it to be at an old and eerie antique store, and the QR scan was at least SOMETHING you had to do. Having a delivery man hand you a literal god at a Pokémon Center kills immersion.

Finally...I REALLY wish the Ultra Beasts weren't able to be caught. They built them up as something totally alien and eldritch, only for them to be glorified legendaries. It also would have been a neat way to showcase how Solgaleo/Lunala/Necrozma differ from the UBs, by making them able to be caught due to their somewhat different circumstances. As of now those three are awkwardly "kind of like Ultra Beasts but not really." Non-catchable super bosses would have been awesome, and damn it all, Lusamine should have fought without her team.

But for all my issues with it, I still really liked it. That being said I definitely think those are issues that should be addressed in the future.
Forgive me for the late reply. I only had time to time skim when I read your post earlier, but now I have the time to give my two cents about Sun and Moon:

Positives
  • All of the Alola Pokemon have memorable designs, and there are very few newly introduced Pokemon I dislike. Like generation 6, I'd say generation 7's Pokemon focus more on quality over quantity, and it shows.
  • Alola was a great region to explore. Plenty of memorable locations, and I really liked how it captured the Hawaiian spirit pretty well.
  • It's up there for one of the best plots in the series alongside the generation 5 games
  • Very enjoyable cast of characters overall. My personal favorites from these games are Lillie, Lusamine, Guzma, Acerola, Nanu, and Hapu. Lillie deserves a special mention for having incredible character development during the story, and she has also become my new favorite human character in the main series. Lusamine and Guzma were pretty great villains, with Lusamine becoming my third favorite antagonist in the main series, beaten only by N and Cyrus.
  • Poke Pelago is very clutch when it comes to berry farming, as well as EV Training when you're too busy to do it.
  • Hyper Training eases the pain of having to find a Pokemon with the right IVs, especially when it comes to legendaries.
  • Fantastic soundtrack. Special mention goes out to Lusamine's battle theme. It's become one of my top favorite battle themes in the series.
  • Z-moves were an interesting addition and are arguably more balanced than Megas competitive-wise.
  • The Island Trials was a refreshing change of pace to the main story drive.
  • No more HMs! Thank goodness! Poke Ride was a great feature, and I hope it returns in the future, including remakes of past games like DP and BW.
  • It was nice to see the return of past characters such as Anabel, Colress, Wally, Cynthia, Grimsley, etc. Anabel was pretty cool in the UB Taskforc postgame-bit of the story as well.
  • The game presents a pretty good challenge, helped by the fact that the Exp. Share was nerfed this time around.
  • Sun/Moon including a postgame area to explore similar to the island in DPP, Kanto in G/S/HG/SS, the eastern half of Unova in BW, and the BW starting routes past Skyarrow Bridge in B2W2. This time, a decent chunk of Poni Island can't be accessed until you become the Alola champion, and while I won't deny that the postgame area was rather small, I'm happy that it was included, especially when XY and ORAS lacked that.
  • Sun/Moon felt more "complete" compared to X/Y, which felt incomplete to the point it left you wanting a third version/sequel to give those games justice.
Negatives
  • WAY too much handholding at the start of the adventure. Melemele Island always feels like a slog to get through.
  • Although Guzma and Lusamine are highly memorable villains, they don't appear very often during the story. Your first encounter with Guzma takes place on Ula'Ula Island, and you encounter him a total of four times during the adventure. As for Lusamine, she is only encountered three times during the story: immediately after completing Akala Island, during the Aether Raid, and when you visit the Ultra Space. If I had to make changes to the story, I would've made Guzma's first encounter at Akala Island, while the initial visit to Aether Paradise could've taken place after beating Melemele Island to give Lusamine more screen time and show her motherly nature towards Pokemon more.
  • Definitely agree that some of the characters felt underutilized. In addition to the ones you mentioned, Faba also falls under that problem as well. He does very little during the story. You first meet him as your approaching Tapu Lele's cave, and he tells you to beat up some Team Skull Grunts. You then meet him again as you are about to depart the island. There, he tells you about Aether Paradise and takes you there, When you arrive at the facility, he makes Wicke takeover as your guide, and he disappears. You don't meet him again until the Aether Raid, and at that point in the story, he didn't do very much. In fact, all he is remembered for during it was getting called out by Hau for the stupidity behind his plan.
  • One of the biggest criticisms of ORAS was that the prerelease information revealed too much about the games to the point there wasn't much surprises left for you to find when you played the game. While Sun and Moon is a huge improvement from that as its prerelease information didn't reveal too much to the point there were still a good number of surprises to discover, the "pre-release info revealing too much" struck again with the new Pokemon that were revealed. Correct me if I'm wrong with the number, but only about 6-7 Alola Pokemon and a single, entire Alola Form evolution line were the only new Pokemon/forms not to be revealed prior to the games' release date. If you followed all the prerelease info, you pretty much seen the entire Alola dex. At least in XY's case, while it too had much fewer new Pokemon compared to older generations, roughly 30 Kalos Pokemon were not revealed prior to the games' worldwide release.
  • Festival Plaza is a major stepback from the PSS in the generation 6 games. Navigating to find friends or other individuals is an absolute pain. The only redeemable trait to the Festival Plaza is the Bottle Cap exploit that allows you to get plenty of Bottle Caps.
  • While Alola forms were a great idea to present new takes on old Pokemon and truly reflect the environments they grow up in, I really don't like how all of the Alola forms are just Kanto Pokemon. I get it that the games were released during Pokemon's 20th anniversary and so this was Gamefreak's way of giving Kanto, the most beloved region, some love, I think it was wasted potential that they didn't give Pokemon from other generations some Alola forms. Hopefully, if they choose to do regional forms again, they won't just limit them to single region.
  • Definitely agree that the postgame could've been bigger for reasons you mentioned.
  • There isn't a reliable way of grinding a Pokemon to level 100 outside of the Battle Cafe in Hau'oli City and fighting wild Pokemon in the Poni Gauntlet leading to the Battle Tree. This is especially troublesome because it makes Hyper Training less accessible due to the Level 100 requirement for it to be used.
  • Ultra Beasts were wasted potential in the story. The only story relevant UB was Nihilego. The UB-02s only appear during a cutscene with Hala, and that was it.
  • Removal of Horde Battles and Super Training was rather sad, as both made EV Training easier.
  • SOS Battles can get frustrating at times outside of EV Training.
  • UPDATE: I just remembered another negative. The player character showing zero facial emotions during the story outside of animated cutscenes. Seriously, the player character's stale face ruined the intensity in certain scenes.
In all, despite its negatives, generation 7 still remains my third favorite generation, following the Sinnoh and Hoenn games.

As for the mythical legendary criticism, I definitely agree. I too wish recent games allowed you to catch them rather than simply obtain. Heck, older mythical legendaries could've been caught in certain points in past games. Take Darkrai for example. You know the ghost girl in Unova who was implied to have been driven by suicide because of Darkrai? Why couldn't Darkrai be catchable in that Haunted House where the girl lived? That was wasted potential. Another wasted potential was watching Manaphy in the Underwater Ruins around the eastern part of the region. Would've been a fitting location to catch Manaphy there considering that the Pokemon is called "the Prince of the Sea," and the Underwater Ruins were once owned by royalty of some sort, so it could've been a great place to catch Manaphy there. I'd say Diancie should've been catchable in the Reflection Cave, especially in that one room where you find the Alakazamite. That place was perfect for a legendary to reside, and with all of those reflective diamonds and Carbinks in the area, Diancie could've been caught there.

I just love Python and Forsyth's relationship despite their opposing personalities, and I even see myself in both of them. The two are definitely among my favorites characters in Echoes.

Last edited:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
But when she's gotten multiple things right
Not in regard to her "leaks" from the January presentation's software lineup.

Which is what we're talking about.

It appears you're from some sort of parallel universe where Splatoon 2 is a port of the original game, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is an X port, and Super Mario Odyssey is actually Beyond Good & Evil 2: Odyssey.

Be sure to report me to the Nintendo ninjas, while you're at it, because I somehow illegally have an early copy of Breath of the Wild. Then again, I'm guessing you count that prediction as right even though she backpedaled on it after evidence started mounting that she was wrong.

When she has multiple, different sources
Not being 100% right doesn't discredit her,
In my book it does.

Oh, and I believe Laura's the only one allowed to act smug after her leaks turning out to have more stuff right. After all, she's gotten insulted, called a man AND received **** and death threats because she didn't get everything right.
My heart bleeds for her and her hurt fee-fees.

I was just being cheeky is all. No smugness intended.

But in all seriousness she also said way before the presentation that it was delayed, if you recall. She got logistical things like release dates wrong. So far the original games she leaked (Rabbids Kingdom Battle and Telltale Guardians of the Galaxy) have all proven to exist. Yeah, the latter didn't end up on the Switch, but it's not hard to imagine that as an outdated bit of info, not unlike Chrom and the Chorus Kids for the Gematsu leak. I don't need to "take what I can get" when things are already going my way anyway. :p

But for real, you often come across as someone on a bit of a high horse. I'm just saying things aren't all black and white, so by you saying LKD and Liam are worthless sources because of some things they get wrong, you end up throwing the baby out with the bath water. I'm just saying. You're always so hostile when it comes to this stuff. I just don't get it or think of it as necessary.
Meanwhile the details behind SMO, Splatoon 2, and Xenoblade Chronicles X remain wrong. Games from the leak she said was fake ended up existing. There's still more wrong than right.

Once the scales tip in the other direction, I'll say she's trustworthy. Until then, I'm going to continue laughing at you, her, and all the other people taking what she says as gospel.

Sound good?

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I think I alluded to it already, but if there's one thing I really just don't want to happen in the Rabbids game, is that I don't want the non-playable Mario characters to get underplayed or "humiliated" in any way just for the sake of making a lazy "ooooh noooo Mario has to rescue all his friends who totally can't fend for themselves from the Rabbids" storyline.

Like if that DK Rabbid we see is just a big and strong Rabbid who happens to dress up like DK like the Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Yoshi Rabbids, then sure, that's fine and actually quite amusing. Get the real DK involved in the fight against him and that could be awesome too.

If that's actually DK himself though and he's been mutated into a Rabbid (or he's being held in captivity by the big Rabbid), then that's the kind of crap that would actively make me really hate the game, even if the game play is really good (and from what I'm hearing, it sounds like a good alternative to Codename STEAM). Same with Wario, Waluigi, and Rosalina. Rosalina should flat out be absent from this game IMO if she's not playable, or should have an uninvolved cameo that still excludes her from the main events. Unless they make her send the Rabbids home at the end as a brief cameo or something, then I only see them putting a huge blemish on the character if they use her, like making the Rabbids capture her or take over the Comet Observatory or something, reducing her to a damsel in distress. I just don't trust Nintendo or Ubisoft enough right now to be able to handle the character in a role thag actually involves her in a main story of a game (ironic, given what gives the character a good portion of her appeal and popularity).

Wario and Waluigi could work as rivals to the playable characters in this game, I could see them actually embracing the chaos the Rabbids bring or taking advantage of it in some way. Maybe they actually get some Rabbids to help them in a money making scheme and you might even have to liberate those Rabbids? They definitely shouldn't be just another person to save or something either, though.

This is honestly one Mario game where I would be all for as basic a roster of characters as possible as it reduces the chances of that happening.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Fwiw she also said she heard it would get pushed to the fall iirc. Though I agree she's not trustworthy in that what she says should be taken as concrete confirmations. Hardly. People would be quite naive to be doing so. But she's also not random anonymous 4chan guy who spewed out something to dupe everyone.

People seem so desperate to plant themselves on one side or another of leaks. I don't know why we can't be content in the grey area. It would certainly mitigate a lot of the ostensibly hostile smugness and defensiveness that's playing out right now.

Also the world doesn't stop turning when we admit we were wrong... just saying...

I was wrong about Splatoon 2. I thought it would be an enhanced port. I'm still not convinced it didn't start life that way but for all intensive purposes that's irrelevant and I was off the mark with that one.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Not in regard to her "leaks" from the January presentation's software lineup.

Which is what we're talking about.

It appears you're from some sort of parallel universe where Splatoon 2 is a port of the original game, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is an X port, and Super Mario Odyssey is actually Beyond Good & Evil 2: Odyssey.

Be sure to report me to the Nintendo ninjas, while you're at it, because I somehow illegally have an early copy of Breath of the Wild. Then again, I'm guessing you count that prediction as right even though she backpedaled on it after evidence started mounting that she was wrong.

In my book it does.

Sorry, 1 game out of a good 20 wrong is a bad track record.

My heart bleeds for her and her hurt fee-fees.
I love how conveniently you're saying "Only stuff from the presentation matters" after I mentioned the fact Laura leaked **** reliably in the past. That alone is the only argument I need! Liam/Dr. Cupcakes being unreliable, I agree with as he acts childish and tries to delete his trackrecord when wrong, but saying one specific thing being wrong 100% discredits her as a source is like ordering a meal at your favourite restaurant, the waiter trips one night and drops your food and you get a replacement after that and vowing to never eat there again due to one incident having a minor inconvenience

D

Deleted member

If the Mario X Rabbids game is shown off at E3 (which I wouldn't be surprised if it will), then I can cross off the "Third Party Collaboration" square on my bingo sheet.

Third Party Collab.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Also the world doesn't stop turning when we admit we were wrong... just saying...

I was wrong about Splatoon 2. I thought it would be an enhanced port. I'm still not convinced it didn't start life that way but for all intensive purposes that's irrelevant and I was off the mark with that one.
I said she was untrustworthy.

How was I wrong to think that? As it stands, she was still wrong more often than she was right.

I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong when I'm actually wrong; I have done so in the past on this board, and quite graciously as well. This isn't a situation where I'm wrong.

I love how conveniently you're saying "Only stuff from the presentation matters" after I mentioned the fact Laura leaked **** reliably in the past. That alone is the only argument I need! Liam/Dr. Cupcakes being unreliable, I agree with as he acts childish and tries to delete his trackrecord when wrong, but saying one specific thing being wrong 100% discredits her as a source is like ordering a meal at your favourite restaurant, the waiter trips one night and drops your food and you get a replacement after that and vowing to never eat there again due to one incident having a minor inconvenience
It's more like going out to a restaurant, ordering a multiple course meal, and having it come back completely wrong except the drink.

And then giving them rave reviews because at least the drink was right. Oh, and the server was told some mean things once, so we should take that into consideration, too, before passing judgment! :crying:

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
My Bingo sheet also includes "Another Nintendo crossover with a third party company".

I think I'll just exclude Mario/Rabbids from this.

D

Deleted member

SOS Battles can get frustrating at times outside of EV Training.
Oh yeah, how could I have forgotten about that
It's even worse when you're trying to level up a weak Pokemon who can't OHKO or 2HKO and leaves opponents in red and they keep calling for help.
Seriously, if you don't have someone with an AOE move, it's best just to run. I think these should have been only able to happen in special patches of grass like the Dark Grass in Unova, most routes didn't force you to go on them so it was up to you of you'd take on more than one Pokemon(and stronger) at the same time

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I said she was untrustworthy.

How was I wrong to think that? As it stands, she was still wrong more often than she was right.

I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong when I'm actually wrong; I have done so in the past on this board, and quite graciously as well. This isn't a situation where I'm wrong.

It's more like going out to a restaurant, ordering a multiple course meal, and having it come back completely wrong except the drink.

And then giving them rave reviews because at least the drink was right. Oh, and the server was told some mean things once, so we should take that into consideration, too, before passing judgment! :crying:
No it wouldn't
Everything said by the source that mentioned the Rabbids crossover wasn't announced.
She DID get MULTIPLE things right, and stuff from the PAST, which my comparison was from (how can a restaurant be your favourite if you never went there before) and there's stuff that's yet to be confirmed or denied. I can't ****ing stand it how you're discreditting someone for not getting every single detail right. If you ever have kids, are you going to treat them like you're treating Laura? "Oh, people are bullying you at school and threatening you because you didn't get an A+ with extra credit? BOO HOO MUH POOR FEE-FEES!"

Burb

The Absolute Worst
User was warned for this post
You know, a complete lack of empathy isn't something to pride yourself over.
Taking pride in something shameful?

Looks like we have something in common. :awesome:

No it wouldn't
Everything said by the source that mentioned the Rabbids crossover wasn't announced.
She DID get MULTIPLE things right, and stuff from the PAST, which my comparison was from (how can a restaurant be your favourite if you never went there before) and there's stuff that's yet to be confirmed or denied. I can't ****ing stand it how you're discreditting someone for not getting every single detail right. If you ever have kids, are you going to treat them like you're treating Laura? "Oh, people are bullying you at school and threatening you because you didn't get an A+ with extra credit? BOO HOO MUH POOR FEE-FEES!"
I'm not discrediting her for "not getting every detail right". I'm discrediting her for getting most of the details wrong.

I'd take your advice on child care, but as a gay male with no intention of adopting, I don't think I'll be having kids. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Enough. If you can't respond in a constructive manner, don't respond at all to the person.

In addition, if the user is just causing you to flame or otherwise get mad at, please just put them on Ignore.

Please try to keep the conversation meaningful and respectful from now on.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
And there goes people calling me a source again...

Whatever, as long as no one expects me to post any more leaks in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom