• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
And there goes people calling me a source again...

Whatever, as long as no one expects me to post any more leaks in the future.
It's annoying, isn't it? Nobody wants to be credited for stuff they didn't do, especially when it causes them to constantly be contacted. It's nice to give credit where it's due, but sometimes too much credit can bite you in the ass. >.<

D

Deleted member

I feel like I'm in the middle of a Gematsu Leak discussion for some reason.
I wonder how many people would try to kill me if I said it was fake.
Because it was.

is smash port coming and who is newcomers plz
I hear Zebei is her source so we should ask him

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
People around here pick the silliest things to get heated over.

Like I really don't get why people would take a position that at all resembles "passionate" in regards to whether or not a leaker is right or wrong. Same with Gematsu and other famous leaks, it's always baffled me.

If they get stuff right, they had information on those specific things. If they didn't, then clearly they had incorrect information on those things.

What really matters is, if a product turns out real, what do you think of it? Whether or not you think the leaker is "reliable" (PROTIP: they never are anyway, at least not in the strictest sense of the word) should be the last thing on your mind at that point. The leaked thing is in fact a real thing you can consider purchasing, and that's all that's relevant now that it's real.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Burb Burb : You might not have seen it but the world's strictest moderator told everyone in this thread to drop it, so unless you want to pride yourself on singlehandedly locking the thread, drop it

Mod Edit: Removing a reference to the post deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Anyway, one thing I've learned is that trying to find the "last thing" when it comes to a fetch quest of sorts is a pain in the butt. Especially when it's not just grinding an enemy to hope for a drop. Yeah, still looking for that last Spirit in Eltail Monsters. >.<

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Now that I think of it, I can no longer change/rearrange my Bingo sheet now that my Mario Rabbid square has been filled.

Oh well, I'm fine with it as is.

Last edited:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
User was warned for this post
Burb Burb : You might not have seen it but the world's strictest moderator told everyone in this thread to drop it, so unless you want to pride yourself on singlehandedly locking the thread, drop it

Mod Edit: Removing a reference to the post deleted.
I can't imagine why you're only saying this to me and not the person who responded between my post and said moderator's.

oh wait I totally can :denzel:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Here let me solve this argument.

You're all wrong and should give Swamp money.

Eh?

D

Deleted member

Chorus Kids, Chrob and Gen 7 Pokemon are coming in the Smash Switch port guyz. There's also a new boss called tabuu crazy master core which is super hars.
Trust me, Aussie is having an affair with Zebei to get info and she told me he told her that his uncle who Nintendos at work told him that, so it's 100% reliable.
I'm reaching a superior level in the art of ****posting someone help

So smash. cool game huh?

Lost all my save data for hacking so I need to re-unlock every character and stage. I cant believe Kirby doesnt have a stage at the beginning of the game. What the hell is up with that?

EDIT just unlocked Lucina

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
is smash port coming and who is newcomers plz
No Patrick, a Smash Port isn't coming and there is no newcomer.

My daddy works at Nintendo and says you're a booty face. Stop leaking! D:<
The joke would work if this is Ubisoft since they are the ones developing this game.

It's annoying, isn't it? Nobody wants to be credited for stuff they didn't do, especially when it causes them to constantly be contacted. It's nice to give credit where it's due, but sometimes too much credit can bite you in the ***. >.<
Exactly. I have no inside sources or any of that.

People would be crazy if they think I'm highly credible for one picture.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
My grand dad who works at Nintendo told me Goku, Ridley and Fred Flintstone will all be in Smash 5
Chorus Kids, Chrob and Gen 7 Pokemon are coming in the Smash Switch port guyz. There's also a new boss called tabuu crazy master core which is super hars.
Trust me, Aussie is having an affair with Zebei to get info and she told me he told her that his uncle who Nintendos at work told him that, so it's 100% reliable.
I'm reaching a superior level in the art of ****posting someone help

Chrob? I love Chrob!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
So smash. cool game huh?

Lost all my save data for hacking so I need to re-unlock every character and stage. I cant believe Kirby doesnt have a stage at the beginning of the game. What the hell is up with that?

EDIT just unlocked Lucina
Oh man, that's lame :ohwell:
Reminds me of how I accidentally deleted all my data for Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga back when I was in 4th grade...I was in the Bowser's Castle area.
Needless to say, it wasn't a good day. I'm also more careful now about which icons and buttons I press haha

D

Deleted member

No
Give ME money, then you get to see 12 week old kitty pictures and videos every day on my youtube channel
Just open a Patreon if you're gonna steal people
You know this leak is fake because it means Im involved in something love related
She's only interested in thos leeks tho, you're only a tool for her goals
Trust me, your uncle told me

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Decided to do a take on what it would be like if Rayman was in the Mario and Rabbids crossover.
Rayman Mario Rabbid RPG.png
The hand gun is based of the Moskito, a recurring species in the series.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Man, Sonic games have OCs and Mario had a crossover with Rabbids.

What is even reality any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom