• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
'Changed my avi for my favourite character in SJ season 5.
Because he is the only one where everyone could agree that, while not that important, he was the most likeable of the cast.
Heck yeah, babe.
I was just happy to see he got a bigger role than I thought he would have.

We had every reason to believe he was just another villain of the week that was quickly dealt with, but he had a sudden completely unexpected return and actually ended up indirectly giving Aku a chance he needed to come so close to victory.

Also, every line that comes out his mouth is pure gold. Can't deny that.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I was just happy to see he got a bigger role than he did.

We had every reason to believe he was just another villain of the week that was quickly dealt with, but he had a sudden completely unexpected return and actually ended up indirectly giving Aku a chance he needed to come so close to victory.

Also, every line that comes out his mouth is pure gold. Can't deny that.
Basically everything I tought of the character.
You really can't forget a character like him, he is just way too much fun.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Just got my trophy for five years of membership. Has it really been that long?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Regardless of his mindblowing fate, Scaramouche is the biggest winner of the season after saying the ****head dude indeed looked like a ****.

[adult swim]

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I went back to promote a unit and now both Alm and Celica's paths are infested with enemy units...

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Ehrgeiz is a blessed game. I really need to find a way to play it.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Akira Yuki was the clear winner for the first Virtua Fighter poll. Well, he is the Ryu of the franchise and got his own Mii Fighter costume in Smash. Jacky did see some support with Dural getting one vote over Sarah. Pretty decent results.

The next poll will explore more fan favorites from the franchise, old and new. Your choices are Kage-Maru, Pai Chan, Jeffry McWild, and Venessa Lewis.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Back to Kamen Rider Hell I go. *disappears*

D

Deleted member

It's more likely they'll bring back a character who just got axed off in Ex-Aid than EOV getting a localization
You really are way too tsundere :^)
It'd be cool whoever you don't get on Celica's between Deen and Sonya you got in Alm's route.
They're dead
They're ****ing dead
You killed them
You *******

Actually, question: can you go back after beating one of their maps and kill the other one two?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh it is the one you let go that you get.
I read the guide wrong. Or well, I have this chick now. Is sonya even good?

They're dead
They're ****ing dead
You killed them
You *******

Actually, question: can you go back after beating one of their maps and kill the other one two?

I think once they are gone, they are gone

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Finally defeated Grieth. Definitely the hardest fight in the game up until now, to echo (hah) what some others have said.

Thank you, Invoke+Physic Genny.

D

Deleted member

Thanks for this mental image that will never leave my head, Ghast
Screenshot_2017-05-21-16-43-54-1.png

Oh it is the one you let go that you get.
I read the guide wrong. Or well, I have this chick now. Is sonya even good?

I think once they are gone, they are gone
shhhhhh. During judgement, there must be order
No, the other person retreats off the map
Wait, I thought they appeared in two separate maps

I thought each of them showed up on the north and south areas of the desert and that's how you chose who to kill
So I'm guessing those two paths are just to give you some freedom

Also, Sonya needs some grinding to get the good spells, she starts at Lv5 and I /think/ female mages only promote at Lv16 or 18.
As a Priestess, she learns the White Spells Rewarp(works just like Fates Warp skill though HP can be an issue so it's not easily spammable) and Entrap(I thought it was Freeze before, this is MUCH better) and the Black Magic spells Excalibur and Seraphim which might just as well be the two best spells in the game, especially with all the monsters around on Celica's route

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Thanks for this mental image that will never leave my head, Ghast
View attachment 129428

I thought each of them showed up on the north and south areas of the desert and that's how you chose who to kill

Also, Sonya needs some grinding to get the good spells, she starts at Lv5 and I /think/ female mages only promote at Lv16 or 18.
As a Priestess, she learns the White Spells Rewarp(works just like Fates Warp skill though HP can be an issue so it's not easily spammable) and Entrap(I thought it was Freeze before, this is MUCH better) and the Black Magic spells Excalibur and Seraphim which might just as well be the two best spells in the game, especially with all the monsters around on Celica's route

Deen shows up on the North spot and Sonya on the South. When you kill one, the other retreats off the World Map and can be found inside Grieth's castle once you defeat him, where you can recruit them.

------------------

So I was doing a little skirmish and Mae got unlucky again but is was worth it for this image.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I actually didn't think Grieth's map was that bad, really. Just annoying because of the Cantor summoning spam. All I did was have Leon pick off annoying stuff like the archers and arcanists, and then send everyone up one of the corridors, and ignored the other side of the building until I was done with Grieth and the Cantor and stuff. Had some tanky units like Valbar taking hits, and then my mages just shot spells over his shoulder. Nothing too taxing, really, but that's just me, probably.

Yeah, they appear in two separate maps, but as soon as you beat one, the other leaves, and you can recruit them after beating Grieth. The split routes are just to give you a choice to make, pretty much.

Female mages promote at level 14 now. It's better than the original where it was level 20, but I still don't get why it isn't just the same as the male mages. Sonya is decent, but yeah, she has to put in some work to get those good spells.

D

Deleted member

Also, considering most of you guys are getting into middle-late game territory, I'm gonna ask to keep all that stuff on spoiler tags from now on, I don't wanna have to leave this thread to keep myself unspoiled

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

They're dead
They're ****ing dead
You killed them
You *******

Hey sme bosses don't die when you beat them on their map.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
So I found an easier way to get around Delthea on this map. You know how the Royal Sword comes with the Subdue/Mercy skill, which seems kind of useless at first glance? Once you deal with the first bunch of arcanists, if Delthea decides to warp herself into the middle of your army (and out of Tatarrah's Fortify range), you can just have Alm hit her with Subdue to leave Delthea with 1 HP. Since she can't use magic any more, she just walks around and does nothing, so you can just walk up and deal with Tatarrah as normal, no more pressure.

You'll still want to get rid of Tatarrah pretty quickly, since Delthea will still walk around after your units, and she could end up warping back into Tatarrah's Fortify range and end up getting healed, making things a little more tricky again. So you'll probably still want to warp Alm in to get rid of Tatarrah, but this should maybe ease the pressure a little.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Well guys; I actually decided to head to the convention again today, which was the last day! Unlike last time, I actually did stuff; I bought more items, took pictures of well over 30 cosplayers, and in general had a better time then I did Friday, which I considered to be alright at best.

I am quite satisfied. :)

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Celica's army has built up a lot of cool swords for me. All of my swordwielders are pretty strong now.

I'll probably pass them on to Alm once I finish Celica's half of Act 3.

WVW69kVwavEY3RSNjy.jpg

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm steam rolling through Alm's side. Luthier is pretty good, he just needs lightning. Also Mathilda is gorgeous.

praline praline You said your Python keeps dying? Mine seems to be living most fights
He got dramatically better once I removed the steel bow. Maybe Leon can actually not suck with it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

I read Faye's supports and...

Jesus. I've never done a 180 on a character so quickly.

She's written so badly lol and her ending is pretty bad too.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Pai Chan and Kage-Maru wound up tying with each other in that Virtua Fighter poll. In the end of the day, I've chosen Pai simply because she's the Chun Li of Virtua Fighter and appeared in several crossovers beside Akira Yuki (Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax, Project X Zone, and Dead or Alive 5). Jeffry and Vanessa did poorly however.

Next up are the underdogs from the Dreamcast era that were only popular once in there life or had ports and remakes for the future (with one certain exception). Your choices are BD Joe from Crazy Taxi, Amigo from Samba de Amigo, the Floigan Bros., and ChuChus from ChuChu Rocket. Quite an interesting cast of characters and only one step into Sega's days of being a third party developer.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

That Kamen Rider Ex-Aid episode was intense.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Metroid.png

Action 52 texture pack got boring, so I started a different one.

Still almost done with the mario one but the closer I get to the end the longer the remaining things take

Metroid uses lots of tiles placed almost randomly, so I figured making the same tile randoml pick from different images was the best way to go

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Having a mediocre cell phone sucks. Mostly why I haven't bought any cell phone games, I.E. Fire Emblem Heroes.

I just switch with my console and regular handheld games. >.>

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The thing that always bugged me about Amigo is that he stands out a lot for a game called Samba De Amigo.

Assuming the game does take place in Rio De Janeiro like the main theme, he's dressed more like a Mexican mariachi musician than a samba performer. Hell, Rio and Linda could be the only characters of the cast that can pass off as legit Brazilians. Why Sega?

Your thoughts @Shishœ?

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The thing that always bugged me about Amigo is that he stands out a lot for a game called Samba De Amigo.

Assuming the game does take place in Rio De Janeiro like the main theme, he's dressed more like a Mexican mariachi musician than a samba performer. Hell, Rio and Linda could be the only characters of the cast that can pass off as legit Brazilians. Why Sega?

Your thoughts @Shishœ?
I'm pretty sure Samba De Amigo is supposed to be an amalgamation of South American and Latin American cultures in one big melting pot. Even Day of the Dead is referenced in few of Amigo's tracks in Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing.

Ever thought about that?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I read Faye's supports and...

Jesus. I've never done a 180 on a character so quickly.

She's written so badly lol and her ending is pretty bad too.
Example?

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I'm reading the Wikipedia article on Hello Neighbor and uh...

Does this game like, tell you what you're supposed to do? None of these actions seem to logically follow each other. It reminds me of bad point and click games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom